Northstar California

Truckee, CA

The Way it Should Be

Majestic mountain peaks and the brilliant blue water of Lake Tahoe provide a spectacular backdrop for weddings. Northstar California provides the perfect all-inclusive setting for these celebrations and offers everything you need for the wedding weekend of your dreams!

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Hotel, Mountain, Restaurant, Tented

Food + Catering, Planning

5001 Northstar Drive , Truckee, CA

Excellent Location

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Athena L

Northstar is the perfect place for a wedding. The quality is superb and the convenience is amazing. The option to have family and friends stay at the same location as the ceremony and reception is wonderful, and there is nothing more beautiful than the pine tree backdrop at the... Read More Overlook wedding site. In addition, and probably more unique than many other locations, the Northstar team of caterers, hotel services, and in-village business owners is experienced, kind, and extremely hard-working. Northstar also provides an coordinator on site that will quickly become the greatest resource you never knew you would need. If I could go back and get married again next Saturday, I would. And, whenever possible, we will return to relive the day and share the place with everyone we can.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

We got married at Zephyr Lodge at the top of the mountain. The staff, the location, everything was wonderful! There were no surprises and Northstar is a great location because there is so much to do right there in the village. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Sarah D

We chose Zephyr Lodge up at Northstar for our wedding. Not only was it spectacularly beautiful, but I cannot say enough about Mercie Galvin (the coordinator we were set up with) and the entire Northstar team. Mercie was so responsive and helpful throughout the entire process,... Read More doing everything she could to accommodate our requests and make our day as perfect as possible. On the wedding day itself, she was so calm and did so much to make sure things went smoothly. When our rehearsal turned into a hail storm and the lift shut down trapping half of us up at the lodge, and the other half unable to make it up, she had the bar open for us to keep us happy and then came to our rehearsal dinner to go through a run through. On the wedding day when the florist didn't show up until 30 minutes before the ceremony, and it rained up until 1 minutes before the ceremony was to start, she made sure to get me as much information as I needed, but ensured she did not stress me out. All the other things that she did, I can't even express my gratitude and praise!

Amazing Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 3/01/2015 Mary P

Northstar was amazing. Just the beauty of the venue itself speaks volumes but add the food, drinks, lodging, and a wedding professional all for a very reasonable sum makes Northstar one of the best choices I made in planning my wedding. I worked with Sharon and I couldn't have... Read More asked for a more helpful person in every way. She is excellent. I would choose Northstar again in a heartbeat.

TO Northstar California