Northville Hills Golf Club

Northville, MI

Enjoy the finest dining experience.

Northville Hills Golf Club has a beautiful banquet facility with a seating capacity of up to 200 people. Our upscale facility is available for wedding receptions as well as indoor and outdoor ceremonies. We also do rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, baby showers and much more.

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Restaurant

Food + Catering, Planning

15565 Bay Hill Dr, Northville, MI

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Krystal T

Northville Hills Golf Club was an amazing place for our wedding reception. We had so many compliments on the food and service. They set up and took down everything for us. Everything went without a hitch and couldn't have been happier.

bride

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Elizabeth J

I couldn't have picked a better venue, from start to finish everything was perfect. All the staff was very helpful and made the planning process very easy. The staff at the reception were very attentive and polite. All my guest loved it, i couldn't have asked for a better venue! would highly recommend to others! Food was phenomenal and very large portions.

Exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 9/10/2013

Mandy was a joy to deal with. She made sure we considered everything in the planning. Once the day arrived all we had to do was have a great time! The venue was absolutely gorgeous. The wait staff was friendly, professional and happy to help in any way. The food was hot and served on time. The beer and wine were top notch, not some cheap version. We couldn't be happier with the service and quality we received!

Super Organized

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Maggie H

We had our ceremony and reception at Northville Hills Golf Club. We worked with Mandy for a little over a year planning the big day! Mandy was super organized and worked around our schedule (we live in Chicago). The day of the wedding went perfectly, with the staff putting everything together beautifully. The staff was friendly and fun! We also received many compliments about the decor and food. I would highly recommend Northville Hills Golf Club!

Our perfect day!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Jen L

Mandy at Northville Hills was incredible! She was so helpful throughout the entire process and our guests even commented on how smooth every thing went. She made our rehearsal really organized and stress free. They were so open with our ideas and random requests. The staff the night of the wedding was exceptional and so attentive to not only myself and my groom but also all of our guests. They were proactive in approaching us to ask if we needed water or drinks which really helped because we were so busy! Also - the food was phenomenal! Choose Northville Hills - you will not be disappointed!

Everything I dreamed of!

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 April W

I held my wedding reception here on 9/13/14 and everything was perfect. Mandy is extremely helpful and timely from start to finish. The staff set up EVERYTHING for us including all the items I brought from home, and them tearing everything down and boxing it up was a life saver, I didn't have to worry about anything besides having a good time! The food was outstanding and I received so many compliments from our guests. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride.

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Stacy S

My husband and I searched several places throughout the metro Detroit area before selecting Northville Hills and we are so happy we did! We had both our ceremony and reception at the venue. The day of the wedding it rained and we were given the option to have it indoors. Thankfully the rain held off during the ceremony so was able to have it outdoors, but loved having the back up option if needed. They provided a great package deal for us, the food was great and Mandy was wonderful to work with! In addition, we were the only wedding/event at the venue, which made it feel very personal to us. I would highly recommend this venue!

Great reception

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 kimberly g

From the moment we walked in, we loved it here! With 6 beers on tap and a beautiful room we were hooked! Mandy was very accommodating and stayed for our entire reception. There wereafew hiccups but Mandy handled them all. The bar ran out of ginger ale early, the bartenders ran out of blue moon (they didn't tell Mandy but as soon as I told her she ran to the party store and arranged more to be delivered). The food was SO good, but the portion sizes were significantly smaller than we had at our tasting. However, I'll take quality over quantity every day. Overall reception was great, Mandy was amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better night!

A wonderful venue!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Valerie J

The Northville Hills golf club was a beautiful venue for our small wedding of 100 guests. My fiance and I met with the event coordinator, Mandy Earl, ahead of time and in all of our meetings she was courteous, detailed, organized, informative, and extremely helpful. Our reception was set up EXACTLY the way we had wanted and discussed with Mandy before that day, and everything went perfectly as planned! Also, the food was delicious, the bar was stocked and flowing, and all of the staff were great at their jobs. It was a great experience!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Kimberly S

Northville Hills was the 2nd place that we looked at when finding a venue for our wedding. The moment we walked in, we knew that we would be getting married there. The golf course was beautiful and the reception hall had such natural light. Mandy was a huge help with everything! She was such a pleasure to work with during the year we were planning! We made our own centerpieces and it took a lot for me to give control over to someone else. Mandy set them up perfectly! The whole night was perfect! I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Great Venue for Medium Size Wedding

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Julie G

We were very happy with the event planner and other staff at Northville Hills. They easily accommodated all of our ceremony and reception requests. Our friends and family commented on the great food and bar selection as well. A great time was had by all!

Wedding 7/12/2014

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Sarah L

We had our wedding at Northville Hills Golf Club on 7/12/14. We had our ceremony and reception at the site and it was perfect! When we first looked, there was a different coordinator who built a plan just for our needs. Mandy, our wedding coordinator was amazing and followed the plan that was already set up with no problem. Mandy and her staff worked hard to set up everything for us so we had a restful day. Everyone that attended talked about how great the food was, and it was at a great value. I couldn't have asked for a better place!

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Stephanie R

We couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding. I will say, that one of the main reasons we decided to go with Northville Hills was Emily who is the event coordinator. (our wedding was 9/8/12). She was AMAZING! Anytime I emailed her, she was quick to respond and always so helpful. The first time we tasted the food, we didn't like the chicken option we had picked- Emily was happy to let us come back and try 2 other chicken dishes and we ended up liking both of them. Also, I love popcorn (as in I could eat it everyday). When we were discussing having a late night snack station, it got brought up how much I loved popcorn. Emily and the chief came up with 4 flavors of popcorn to have as one of the late night snacks. It was so good! I could go on and on about all the ways they were wonderful. We had our ceremony and reception at Northville Hills and we are so glad we did. Emily and the rest of the staff is the best!

Wonderful Venue!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Jackie S

We heard about Northville Hills Golf Club through friends whom have been to this venue for past weddings, so we decided to make a visit. When we stopped by to speak with Emily Anderson, Banquet Manager, we fell in love with the venue. The fact that the venue can only hold one wedding per night made us realize that our wedding would be private and romantic. Throughout the entire wedding planning, Emily Anderson was extremely helpful and took the time to listen to every little detail that we asked for to be done on our big day. On our big day the venue was beautifully setup by Emily and Staff. The food and dish presentation prepared by the Chef was fantastic and very delicious. Overall, we are extremely happy that we chose to have our dinner reception here at Northville Hills Golf Club. Thank you Emily and Staff for going above and beyond, and especially for making our big day a very memorable experience!!!

amazing

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Kerri C

This was the first and only venue I looked at for my wedding. I walked in and told my MOH this is it. As soon as I walked in I knew that this was the venue for me. Emily (the banquet coordinator) was amazing from start to finish. She went above and beyond my expectations in every way. She was even there on the day of my wedding to make sure things went smoothly. I work Dr's hours so it was hard for me to come in at a convenient time to meet with her during her work hours, so she would stay late just to make sure we could get all of our meetings in and not be rushed. We had a truly unconventional wedding and Emily understood that from the start and was able to accommodate us with every off the wall idea we came up with. I also had my bridal shower there. Emily and the staff did a great job with that as well. I highly recommend the Northville Hills Golf Club if its in your list of considerations.

2012-09-05T17:07:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kerri!! I had a blast working with you on your wedding. I will always remember the one of a kind music :-) The best!!!

Emily made my wedding flawless and stress free!

Reviewed on 11/21/2011 Renee J

Emily Anderson is amazing, she goes above and beyond the call of duty in every way. Northville Hills is cozy and romantic and a perfect atmosphere for a wedding ceremony and reception. The service, lead by Emily, is tremendous and the food is great too. There is no better place to be than in the hands of Northville Hills and their food and beverage directior, Emily Anderson.

Absolutely AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/12/2011 Heather P

The venue itself is so beautiful, from the outdoor wedding site to the reception room with all the windows, fireplace and bar. What made our wedding truly special was the time that the Event Coordinator, Emily put into our wedding. She made my husband and I feel as if we were her only clients and took care of ALL the details. We were beyond happy and at ease with her help!!

Get Married Here

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Carolyn K

My husband and I held our wedding ceremony and reception at Northville Hills Golf Club and could not have been happier. Every detail from the ceremony set up to the late night snacks was absolutely perfect! Our guests are still raving about the beautiful layout, the lighting from the windows, the incredible food, and the overall atmosphere. Working with Emily and her staff was an absolute breeze. Emily handled every detail flawlessly and helped us through the entire process. I honestly cannot say enough great things about Northville Hills and strongly encourage brides to consider this location for their wedding. It's outstanding!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Frank W

We had a beautiful wedding reception at Northville Hills. Emily was such a pleasure to work with- she was always willing to help me plan and to coordinate with my external vendors. She accommodated our needs and adjusted the menu accordingly; the food was absolutely wonderful! Emily and her staff ensured the night ran smoothly. We would highly recommend Northville Hills!! ~ Frank & Stefanie Wood

THE BEST VENUE EVER!

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Kristen C

Where do I start....Emily at NVH is absolutely amazing!! She helped with every detail leading up to the day of and the coordination of the day of was flawless! The food was delicious and the bartenders were great! I could not have pictured getting married anywhere else. The ceremony was beautiful outside grounds are very well kept! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! THANKS AGAIN!

our venue

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 Jessica S

My husband and I had our reception here this past year. We met with a ton of people before meeting with Diane Wilson and we quit searching afterward. She was great and really seemed to have a take charge attitude. We really thought we could give her the tasks and just relax with the planning process. Diane had a lot of recommendations, but always did it in a way that never seemed pushy. She is a bit of a stickler for the rules, so don't think you can go in and do whatever you want with her venue! We had a few doubts as the date approached, but on our wedding day, everything was great. The food turned out great and we had a ton of compliments on it and the bar service. My only complaint from the entire evening was that guests - and my husband and myself - would have to hunt down servers for drinks and our table was cleared off of everything - including our glasses - every time we stood up to say hello to someone. At least the room always looked neat!

TO Northville Hills Golf Club