Is this your business? claim it now

Not A Crumb! Exquisite Cakes

Atlanta, GA

Cakes + Desserts

4233 Rosehall Court, Atlanta, GA

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Erin R

Our cakes were BEAUTIFUL. Christine created the perfect wedding cakes that were exactly what I had in mind! I wanted 5 cakes for an elegant cake table display rather than one large cake and was completely blown away by the detail and designs that made each cake unique and how... Read More amazing they looked together. Not only did they look fabulous, but they tasted great! Our guests were highly complementary of our cakes and Not A Crumb! Exquisite Cakes has a huge variety of flavors. Our favorites were the peach and vanilla bourbon and the carrot cake. Christine was extremely professional to work with and reliable along with her excellent creativity. I would recommend her in a heartbeat! Thank you, Christine!

Sweet cake

Reviewed on 6/07/2013 Moboluwade A

I loved Christine, her personalitiy is over the top as well as her cakes. She personally sits down with you to design your own master piece. Her fillings are to die for. If you can imagine it, she will make it.

OMGoodness!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2011 Arina S

OMG!!!!!! I dreamed about this cake, literally. Our wedding cake was very fresh, and the icing is homemade. Very Tasty, Christine is very talented. My husband and I didn't have a chance to see the cake before the reception. When we finally saw it we were sooooo amazed at the... Read More design. The drafting was good but it did not do the actually cake justice. Mmmm Mmmm good!!!!!!!!!!

Shelley & Marcus

Reviewed on 9/01/2010 Shelley P

Christine Johns-Harris (owner, baker, designer) is extremely talented. I mentioned to her what I wanted and she made it happen. She has a gift!