Wedding DJ, MC, Lighting, & Photo Booths.

Noteworthy DJs is your choice for elegance, professionalism, experience, engagement, and entertainment. All packages include top-of-the-line audio equipment of the highest quality, microphones, searchable music database, online planning forms, huge on-site music libraries, online song library access (with WI-FI or wireless data coverage), DJ meeting, personalized service, and much more. We work closely with you to help create your dream wedding. Keep things simple and keep the day flowing and fun with Noteworthy DJs!

Bollywood, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Louise L

I can't say enough great things about Joe! He was wonderful to work with from the first phone call through the end of our reception. He is a true professional. The music was fantastic, the lighting brought the whole space together and he helped keep everything running smoothly... Read More through whole night. Our wedding was so much fun for us and our guest and having Joe as our DJ played a significant role in this. Thank you for working with us and helping to making our wedding a dream come true!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 5/25/2014

Joe was so great. He played every song we wanted to hear. We wanted a dance party and that's what we got! I'm so glad we chose Noteworthy DJs!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 5/24/2014 john p

we worked with joe and he was great. everyone had such a great time. the music was great. we've already mentioned him to our friends and we would definitely hire him again.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Tiana M

We hired Joe at Noteworthy DJs for our wedding in August and I can’t say enough good things about him. What an awesome guy!!! When I started the wedding planning process I had no idea just how helpful different vendors can be at making the entire wedding day run smoothly. Joe... Read More went above and beyond as our MC, our DJ, and undercover coordinator making sure our ceremony and reception was everything we wanted it to be and then some. He is amazing at communicating via email, answering questions, accommodating requests, and trying to understand the vision you have for your day. And thats the best you can ask for I think. I’m sure he though our dance party was completely out of control and some of our song requests were so ridiculous, but he kept that party ALIVE and rolled with it. And I am forever thankful for that. It was the highlight of our wedding and truly the time of our lives thanks to Joe.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Ashley N

We could not have been happier with our DJ and the company as a whole! Everything was handled perfectly, the music, lighting, photo booth EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great value and top notch service! Our DJ Joe was so nice and... Read More helpful, he knew exactly when and how to communicate with us and it made everything run smoothly. 10/10!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Shannon F

We booked both our DJ and Photo booth for our wedding and could not be happier. Rian, our DJ, listened to every aspect of how we wanted the vibe of our wedding to be and executed our plan perfectly. Because of him the dance floor was never empty and everyone had a wonderful... Read More time. And the photo booth was a hit with props and prints for everyone. We cannot recommend Noteworthy enough!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Alexandria G

I found Noteworthy DJs from The Knot and it was a great decision for mine and my husband's wedding! Joe was great from the time we met with him before booking to the day of. He worked well with my day of coordinator and other vendors and made sure things ran smoothly the day of!... Read More I was worried about the music at our wedding since it was going to be partially bilingual but he did a GREAT job and all of our guests had a great time. His online portal was great for planning purposes and he always quickly responded to any questions I had. Would definitely recommend/ use his services again!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Kassidy P

Rian from Noteworthy DJ'd our wedding in July and did such an amazing job. He knew exactly what we wanted and did such a great job portraying our style throughout the entire evening from ceremony, through cocktail hour, during dinner, and of course, dancing. He was so easy to... Read More work with and kept everyone on the dance floor. What more could you ask for? Thank you so much, Rian!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017

Joe DJ'd our wedding and he was AMAZING! He communicated with us throughout the entire process and was extremely helpful with all of the questions we had. He checked in with us before every event in the ceremony/reception and made sure everything ran smoothly. He played a... Read More crucial role in making our day special and we could not have been happier with his services. He was extremely professional and had people dancing the entire night! We cannot say enough good things about Noteworthy DJ's.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Emily G

We had Paul and he was the funniest, coolest, and most thoughtful DJ ever. I didn't even think a DJ was necessary because you can make your own playlists but they are NECESSARY for keeping parties going. Paul had such a great presence in our wedding and kept things on time and... Read More flowing so well. He was so nice to us and our guests and we really appreciated him keeping hints light and fun. Not to mention he is HILARIOUS! Helpful for last minute changes, requests. And personal ideas that he helped us plan and put into action perfectly. So glad we had him as our DJ! Joe is the owner I believe and is very helpful in emails and answers questions fast!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Megan D

Bobby Ray at Noteworthy DJ's could not have done a better job at my wedding! He was so incredibly nice, helpful, and kept the party going for hours! My guests can't stop talking about what an amazing night it was, and they almost all mention how great Bobby was. :)

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Bethany C

Noteworthy DJ's was fantastic from start to finish! We worked with Joe Ebner at the beginning, and DJ Joe Good was our DJ for the wedding. Right from the start, they were immediate to respond and provide details and information. They were accommodating and customized their... Read More package to exactly meet our needs. They were available by email and phone to answer questions and go over details/planning. On our wedding day, the ceremony music was perfect! DJ Joe Good was professional, friendly, and followed ours and guest requests. The online planning forms are easy and fun to use, and they take a lot of the guesswork out of planning. The song database is helpful as well and they even suggest most popular songs for each part of the receptions (popular cake cutting songs, popular bouquet toss songs...) We had a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend Noteworthy DJ's to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Emily G

Paul at Noteworthy DJs did a good job all around. He met up with me a week before the wedding to go over timeline, announcement preferences, etc. He made sure he had all of the songs I needed for my ceremony downloaded, as we got married up a mountain and would not have... Read More reception. When I forgot to fill out information on my song preferences, he followed up – it became obvious that he wanted to make sure he got a good feel of what kind of songs to play to keep our guests dancing into the night. And needless to say, they did. Though we had booked him until 10 p.m., we had previously worked out with him the option to extend if the party was still going. We extended two more hours and his music selection was a big part of that! He paid close attention to what people were dancing to and never allowed a silent moment pass between songs – something I think majorly helped. Our wedding was one of the first among my friends and I’ve heard that we’ve set the bar for a fun party very high!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Eileen R

Bobby was the DJ for my wedding ceremony and reception, and he was fantastic! He did an excellent job transitioning between ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. I can honestly say the dance floor was never empty. I would hire him again in a second.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 shireen p

Joe and Noteworthy DJs went above & beyond to make our wedding day extra special. Super professional process, totally prepared & timely DJ, fantastic music, they provided everything we could have hoped for!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Katlyn C

Joe was a fantastic DJ-- very pleasant to work with, extremely helpful leading up to and during the event, and he kept our dance floor crowded all night. The interface allowing us to input the schedule of our event and pick out songs were liked in advance made us confident our... Read More reception would run smoothly and be fun. Joe even made sure he had some special requests (Bollywood dance music) on hand, which really made our reception memorable! Throughout the reception, he consulted us on schedule changes and made sure everything ran smoothly and that everyone had fun on the dance floor. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or special event in Portland!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Mattie R

Joe has been very awesome to work with. He listened to us and our vision and got the party started at our wedding! He was professional and quick on his feet. He checked in with me and my coordinator throughout the event to help get us back on track with timing. I would recommend... Read More using Joe as your DJ.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 K G

Joe did an awesome job. He was professional and did an impeccable job meeting our requestes, which were a lot. Noteworthy made it easy for us to enjoy our day without stressing about the music.

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Charlotte P

I can't say more about how FABULOUS Joe was. I was a little worried about picking a DJ (because I've been to so many wedding where the DJ was really bad) but Joe went above and beyond to not only follow our lead but also feel the vibe of the dance floor. We put off meeting up... Read More with Joe because we were busy planning and realized about a week before our wedding that we should meet up with him. He was totally flexible, made time for us and all my worries went away after meeting up with him. He answered all of our questions professionally, was confident in his work, but even more importantly he is a super awesome person. It was obvious that Joe has a ton of experience performing especially at weddings. I had several people tell me he was the best DJ they’ve ever experienced, which we totally agree. Also, Joe is in multiple bands (which is just cool). I truly didn’t know how important a experienced/good DJ was until I got married, and with Joe you WILL not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Anna G

We were so happy to have Joe be our DJ! He was great to work with! Always very responsive and fun. He kept our wedding night moving. He has a website that can be used to plan out the timeline for your event and put song requests in, even for specific moments (walking down... Read More the aisle, father-daughter dance, first dance, etc). I found this very helpful! We put a few of our favorite songs in there to be played throughout the night for dancing. He was so fun to work with but also so professional, positive and calm throughout the entire day!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Josh M

I wouldn't definitely not recommend this DJ. The entire service from when I signed the contract went downhill; from the online planning, to returning calls/emails. To the day of the wedding not knowing even exactly what song our first dance was.

2016-10-17T21:42:28 Response from the vendor

We are very sorry that you feel this way. We pride ourselves on helping our clients create fun, lasting memories on their most special day. We hold our DJs to the highest standards and always strive to provide the best experience possible. We value your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Amanda Z

Joe was a great time at our wedding! He kept the party going and played fabulous music! He also took all requests.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Kayla V

Our DJ experience with Noteworthy DJs and Joe was amazing! Joe was fantastic to work with pre wedding, and even better on the day of. He coordinated with our venue and our other vendors and made the whole experience stress free! I highly recommend using Joe if you want to have... Read More a great time at your wedding without having to worry about anything going wrong! He was fun, flexible, and did a great job MCing during the reception. 5 stars.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jamie C

Joe was fantastic! We had our wedding in Gig Harbor Washington and he had no problem driving over and making sure that we communicated before the wedding. He kept everybody on the schedule but was also easy to just go with the flow so there was no stress. He played all the... Read More songs requested but was also great at feeling the crowd and knowing exactly what to play. The party kept going all the way up to the last song. Thank you so much Joe! Everyone told me about how awesome you were and we will definitely be recommending him to everyone.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 John C

Joe was our wedding DJ. He was incredible to work with and the event was flawless!

Joe Ebner

Joe Ebner has been a musician and DJ for more than 20 years in Arizona, Oregon, and Washington and has more that 15 years of stage and event experience. Since 2007, he has performed in front of many thousands of people, in hundreds of engagements, for events as varied as festivals, marathons, weddings, corporate events, and everything in between. After receiving his MBA & Bachelors of Business Management, Joe decided to pair his education and his experience in the form of Noteworthy DJs.