Because no detail is too small to be perfect!

We specialize in the creation of weddings that are unique and elegant, bringing a fun and personalized approach to every wedding we plan! Our main goal is to create a once-in-a-lifetime experience that expresses your style while eliminating the stress and anxieties that can come with planning such an important event. Our approach means getting to know each couple personally to ensure your vision for your big day is always in focus as we plan each and every detail. Because as we see it - No detail is too small to be perfect!

After Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

1226 N. Calvert Street, #5, Baltimore, MD (410) 248-6748

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Cara R

This was the best money I spent on anything for our wedding. Right from the beginning, Briana was quick to respond and answer any of my initial questions. We then met in person and she introduced me to Sara, who would be my month of coordinator. Sara is absolutely amazing, she... Read More is detail oriented, down to earth, funny, and personable. She worked well with all of my vendors. My photographer and reception venue said they "did not like wedding coordinators" but after they met and worked with Sara they were singing her praises by the end. My photographer even said "I wish I could write her a positive review and it's not even my wedding." She calmed my nerves in the weeks leading up to the wedding, always answered emails and texts quickly, and really got to know us as a couple and what we wanted our big day to be about. She came to our rehearsal and met the rest of the bridal party. She attended the rehearsal dinner and learned more about all the bridesmaids so that the hectic morning of ran more smoothly. She helped me make good decisions about things that I might have otherwise overlooked or wasted my time on. I can't say enough wonderful things about Sara and Nouvelle Weddings. They are absolute perfection and I highly recommend them to every bride!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Kimberly H

The absolute best decision I made during the wedding process was selecting Briana and her team as my wedding planner. Not a second when by that I thought I had made a mistake. Briana made sure every detail of my wedding was perfect. The day of the wedding I felt absolutely no... Read More stress because I knew Briana and her team had everything under control. In all honesty, I wasn't sure that I would even need a wedding planner, but decided to talk to a few wedding planners to see what they had to offer. Briana mentioned so many things in that initial meeting that I never considered and decided to book her that day. I am so thankful I made that decision.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Marcella M

IF there is truly an angel from above, it is Sara from Nouvelle. Sara was our day of coordinator for my daughter's recent wedding and was a pure godsend. I had hired Nouvelle over a year before the wedding. Briana was wonderful checking in with me periodically if I needed any... Read More recommendations along the way. A little before a month before, we were assigned Sara as our coordinator. We met with her a month before the wedding and she took care of listening to our vision and getting all of our details. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought she would have done everything we needed to. She was AMAZING and a life saver to our party . When our chairs were delivered to early and they couldn't get in, Sara was there to help coordinate a second delivery. When the grooms transportation was an hour late, there was Sara picking up the groom to get him to the first look in time so the day could go on. And there was Sara, too, with countless little details that I had dreamed of that she put to be a reality. When my daughter was concerned about the sweetheart table being in the way of the dance floor when the music started, there was Sara and her team, whisking it away in a matter of seconds. Sara and her girls made our night perfect . IF there is ever a doubt on money well spent, it is right here. Don't have a party without Nouvelle!!! Many thanks from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Marcella M

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kevin W

My wife and I could not have been happier working with Nouvelle! We did full service and gladly say it was worth every penny. Briana was incredible. She worked with us through all of the difficult parts, and helped guide our vision for our wedding to make it a reality. Her eye... Read More for detail and design is just incredible, no other way to say it. It can be overwhelming how many things you do not know when planning a wedding, we could not have done it without her and Nouvelle. My wife and I agree that our wedding was PERFECT!!! Crystal worked with us the day of. She was absolutely amazing too! She worked with the vendors and had everything set up exactly the way we had dreamed of. It allowed us to enjoy our time getting ready, and preparing for the ceremony instead of worrying about set up. She was also critical in allowing our ceremony and reception to run like clockwork. Less Stress!! Thanks to impeccable planning with Briana, and Crystal's day of expertise, our wedding went off without a hitch.... Literally PERFECT!!! It was the best day of our lives, and we owe it all to Briana, Crystal and Nouvelle Weddings!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Christina V

5 stars for Nouvelle - I am a control freak, anxious planner and Crystal made my life so much easier and went above and beyond. Any problem that came up prior to and on my wedding day she handled as well as so much coordinating. Because of her I could enjoy my day and not worry... Read More about a single thing. Worth every single penny!!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Natalie P

I can't even describe the value of having a coordinator for one's wedding; I honestly don't know how we would have pulled it off without Brianna and her team. Anyone who knows me well would tell you I'm the most organized and type-A personality they've ever met. Despite this... Read More fact, I had no idea how to go about organizing our wedding rehearsal or logistics of the actual day. My husband and I hired Nouvelle Weddings for this purpose, which it accomplished magnificently. We were shocked to realize, however, the true value lay in our ability to simply enjoy our wedding day and appreciate each fleeting moment.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Shana C

I needed to find a wedding planner replacement at the last minute and Briana from Nouvelle Weddings found me Crystal who jumped in and saved the day. She was very professional and proactive! The whole team at Nouvelle Wedding was professional and easy to work with. I... Read More highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Ben S

Briana and her team were absolutely incredible. We planned our wedding from a distance (live in the midwest and got married on the east coast) so we were looking for a wedding planner that would help us through things from a distance. From day 1, she was responsive and already... Read More providing insights to make our planning easier. She helped coordinate a trip our east to meet with all of our vendors and accompanied us on some vendor meetings. Leading up to the big day, she was with us every step of the way. She worked extremely well with all of our vendors and our pastor. She coordinated with them to ensure that our wedding was flawless and perfect. For the reception, she took care of every little detail with the appearance, schedule, and guests. We were able to devote 100% of our attention to our families and guests because we knew that she had everything on lockdown. Hiring Nouvelle weddings was the best decision that we made! Thank you Nouvelle Weddings!!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Emily F

This service is amazing!!! Our wedding day ended up going perfectly because of Briana Dixon and her team :D

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Jessica S

I cannot say enough good things about Briana and her whole team. While I very much appreciated working with her during the whole year leading up to the wedding (she is the BEST at responding to emails!), her organizational and management skills were really on display for the... Read More actual wedding (go figure). I had multiple people tell me that it was the best organized wedding they had ever attended. More than that, knowing that all the details were in Briana’s very capable hands helped me to be able to be relax and celebrate with my friends, family, and husband. That was the most important thing to me. I would absolutely choose Briana and her whole team again!!

2017-05-16T16:43:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! I loved working with you throughout your planning, and it was such an honor to be a part of your wedding day!! Congratulations to you again! And you let us know any time you're ready for your vow renewal! ; ) xoxo

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Erika M

Working with Briana of Nouvelle Weddings was the best decision we made during the planning process! From the first time we met with her, we were confident she would be able to help us plan the wedding we wanted! She was actively engaged throughout our entire 18 month... Read More engagement and kept us on track with checklists and tasks. She responded promptly to questions and took care of last minute concerns with ease and poise. I highly recommend Nouvelle Weddings for wedding coordination!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Dana V

One of the absolute superstars of our wedding was Sara of Nouvelle Weddings. We were not considering a wedding planner/day-of coordinator until we saw how smoothly my sister's wedding ran under the tutelage of an experienced professional. We wanted somebody to run the show, but... Read More within our budget. Enter: Sara! She was amazing, laid-back, and extremely competent. We had some challenges getting permission for our wedding party to enter the Naval Academy for photography. My husband, an academy grad, was calling everybody and anybody to get someone to help out. We thought that this might be something Sara could help with, so we reached out to her, and she had already sorted it out! We were so impressed and very grateful. With her at the helm, our entire day was smooth-sailing. She's a total go-getter and a wonderfully calming presence. We are so thankful that we had her on our side to make our big day enjoyable and relaxing for all involved. My husband remarked that he had originally thought this was an unnecessary expense. Once he saw Sara in action, he told me he now understands why people should hire wedding coordinators. I think that's the ultimate testimony!! Five stars for Sara at Nouvelle Weddings - she's incredible and we'd recommend to anyone!!

Absolutely Fabulous

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Kathleen W

There can’t possibly be enough words in the English language for me to describe how wonderful Nouvelle Weddings is. But I will try. My husband and I did the majority of the planning of our wedding ourselves, and I truly believed that because our wedding was so simple, we would... Read More be able to handle the wedding day ourselves. As we got closer to the big day, I realized I actually did want help. Sara ended up being our day of coordinator, and I couldn’t have been happier with the amazing job she did. Sara ran our wedding beautifully and allowed my husband and me to truly enjoy our wedding without a care. She was there to help with the rehearsal, and did a phenomenal job managing the bridal party and the families. We had the absolute best time at our wedding, and we owe a huge part of that to Sara and Nouvelle. To this day, my husband still tells me how much it was worth it to have her there. Even to those who have the simplest of weddings, the peace of mind is worth every penny, and Nouvelle’s expertise makes for a worry free wedding. Thank you Sara and Nouvelle Weddings!!!

Briana is the BEST!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Ashley E

My husband and I were fortunate to stumble upon Nouvelle Weddings & Events looking through wedding blogs. Our reception venue was only rental space so we decided to look into day-of coordination. We loved Nouvelle's package options as they had different variations of services to... Read More fit our needs. We chose a package with day-of coordination with some advice/help during the planning process. In addition to the variety of services, Briana is incredible! She was so responsive to our emails, organized, and creative! She went above and beyond to help us with ideas to develop our theme and decor. She was our "go to" person with etiquette questions. She kept us on track with monthly planning checklists. We used a lot of her vendor recommendations and they all proved to be just as incredible as her. With Briana's advice and recommendations, our team of vendors (including herself) made the day PERFECT. Briana's rehearsal and wedding day coordination was seamless and we could not have had such an amazing day without her and her team. I did not have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding. If something went wrong, we did not even know about it! She is the best! My husband and I believe that hiring Nouvelle Wedding & Events was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made. Hire them and you will too! :)

suezanne and doug's wedding

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 suezanne g

My husband I have been married since May, and Briana made our special day run smoothly! She was totally on top of things and very professional. She made sure mine and my husbands needs were met. Briana also had so many contacts and got us amazing deals, she knew who had the best... Read More prices and which vendors would fit with us. Briana definitely went above and beyond! After meeting with many different wedding planners, I'm glad we chose Briana, she was hands down the most friendly and professional and if you want your big to be stress-free and a dream come true, I promise you Nouvelle Weddings in the way to go!! Thanks again Briana we couldn't have done it without you!!

my dream wedding was a sucess

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 amy s

Briana made my wedding dreams come true. I was a firm believer that I could plan a wedding and be stress free, but after reading different things about how helpful wedding planners are I decided to go with the best and in my mind Briana was the best. After first meeting with her... Read More I knew she knew her stuff. And if you think weddings can be stress free, you're wrong, but Briana helped remove all the stress, she took care of it all and helped me get organized, she helped me find my DJ, florist, photographer and caterer. Briana made sure everything went perfectly and my wedding day was relaxed for me and my husband, she helped me have my perfect wedding. I highly recommend using her, not only is she knowledgeable but she is one of the nicest people I've ever met, I promise any future brides out there you will not be disappointed with her work!!

Outstanding job

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Laurie R

My husband and I hired Briana as our day of coordinator and she did a fabulous job. She was on the ball with every last detail. We met about a month before the wedding to go over everything and she left me a list of some details that I would have overlooked had it not been for... Read More her. She was extremely kind and patient throughout everything and helped to calm my nerves on the actual wedding day right before I went into the church (and to say I was nervous is an understatement). Briana typed up a very detailed itinerary that kept us all on track throughout the day. She was in touch with all of our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page as far as times and schedule. As a bride you have so much going through your mind, especially during the final stretch, and I can say that hiring Nouvelle for our day of coordination really helped to put my mind at ease and for things to run smoothly on our big day. Even my husband, who is not easily impressed, raved about what a great job Briana did. If we had to do it again I'd probably hire her to be even more involved in the planning process. Big thank you to Nouvelle Weddings and Events!!

Best in the business!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Morgan R

Briana of Nouvelle Weddings was absolutely amazing and really helped us create the perfect day. She emailed me every month to see how we were doing with planning and even helped us pick great vendors. Then when our wedding venue cancelled three weeks before our wedding, she... Read More helped us rearrange every detail. I would not have survived without her. Everyone commented how smoothly everything went!! Briana was awesome,affordable, and the best wedding gift I could have asked for!! I already recommended her to all of my friends:)

Thank you Briana!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Kerry O

Briana was a dream! We were engaged for over a year and a half, and throughout the entire period she was always available to talk, meet, and resolve issues. With her expertise, we got the best vendors - several of whom offered discounts because of their relationship with her,... Read More and others we NEVER would have found without her. Neither I nor my husband are naturally organized, and we both have super demanding careers. We absolutely never would have pulled off such an extraordinary, wonderful-to-the-last-minute event without Briana. From the beginning, she listened to what we wanted and incorporated every element into the overall plan. I estimate we traded at least 300 emails - she listened to us (and by us, I kind of mean me), and what we wanted as a couple. Crucially, she kept everything organized - all vendor contracts, payments due, every signed document, every deposit - she tracked every nickel to keep us within budget (it's SO easy to derail, or get lured into "upgrades" offered by vendors). Briana had invaluable insight into how to deal with the vendors we relied on to make our wedding unforgettable - she knew the right questions to ask, thought of every angle, and we benefitted from her experience. Our site had an event coordinator, and while this person was also helpful, Briana coordinated from our perspective - she was interested in getting what WE wanted, what was in our best interests. Briana knew how to make it perfect for us. She sent us alerts when payments were due, sent me periodic task checklists, reminded us to provide song lists/menu choices/etc. when due, and gave us important and practical advice. We told her that the most important thing to us was that no one stress out or have panic attacks over the wedding - we had plenty of time to plan, but we knew how all those last minute details can quickly become overwhelming if you don't plan properly (which we had no idea how to do) - that's where Briana shined! If there was any issue during the wedding, we had no idea! One of the best things she did was to serve as a buffer between me, my parents, bridesmaids, etc. - emotions tend to run very high at these things - and through Briana we could get a neutral, objective, fair assessment to guide us through all hot-item decisions. I wanted a photo booth, Mom thought they were "tacky" - Briana told us about previous weddings where they were a big hit, that they were popular, made for great souvenirs and pictures, etc. - Mom ended up loving it, as did everyone at the wedding. Every time some issue came up that caused friction, we could just ask Briana - is this really important? What's the proper way to do this? Is this feasible, practical, or worth putting effort into? She had pointed, intelligent answers for everything, so we didn't have to argue. I really can't say enough wonderful things about Briana, I could go on for hours. Get a wedding planner!! You will save money, time, stress and family feuding, and you'll end up with the best wedding you could possibly have, and it will be yours. Thank you Briana! A million times thank you!!

Kinnaird wedding

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 lasand r

Fantastic! There are no words to express the service I received from Briana. Over the past year I have made a friend. She was by our side with every decision we made. She went above and beyond and never complained. I love her and would recommend her services to every bride.

Planning a big Greek wedding

Reviewed on 7/14/2012 stavroula l

When I started looking for wedding planners Briana was the first one I met up with. After discussing the wedding with her I had decided that I did not want to meet with any other planner. For some reason we really clicked and I got a good feeling from her. Well, thank God I made... Read More that decision! Together we planned one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen. For weeks after the wedding my parents were getting calls from friends just to say how amazed they were with everything and that they have never been to such a beautiful wedding before. One woman even said it was an aristocratic event! Briana took the time to understand what I wanted and to learn what my taste was. She was never shy in giving her honest opinion which she always took into consideration what my style is, and I really appreciated that. I knew nothing about planning a wedding and working with vendors and if it wasn't for Briana, as my husband says, "you would've had a nervous break down if it wasn't for Briana!" So many girls around me told me not to hire a wedding planner bc it is unnecessary, and I am so thankful that I didn't listen to any of them. In the end they admitted to being wrong and told me how they should've hired a wedding planner when they got married. I hired Briana to take care of everything from start to finish, and every time I had to pick vendors to choose from she would always send me first, the ones that she has worked with before and knows that they do a good job, and then a few more that seemed to be my style as well. If I was not pleased with them she would send me a list of another few vendors to look at. I never felt pressured and I always felt like it was all about me, which is exactly how it should be. On the day of the wedding Briana was everywhere, making sure everything was running smoothly. She stopped by the venue, came by the house to make sure I was ok and to see if I needed anything, and also to go over the plans for the day. Then off she went to the church to help set up the decorations. She stayed throughout the whole ceremony and then left to finalize everything at the venue before everyone arrived and stayed the whole night until it was over. If you are contemplating whether or not to hire a wedding planner, I say DO IT and Briana is the person to get the job done!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Briana is excellent at what she does

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Nikki K

Briana was SUCH a great planner, from the first day we met until after the wedding, very easy to work with, and just makes you at ease, no matter what's going on :-) She had tons of great ideas and always knew just what to do to make it just right. She was fantastic on the... Read More wedding day, helped me so much, even when I was freaking out. I would recommend her to anyone planning any event. Definitely. One of the things we liked most about her is her quick responses to all of our questions. She always gets back to you right away, and helped with everything from etiquette questions to bridesmaid drama! She was invaluable to us, so happy we went with her, and our wedding day was perfect. Better than I ever imagined it would be - so happy with everything.

Amazing planning!

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Sarah W

If you are even considering a planner, hire Briana now! She is the absolute best- organized, fun to work with, quick to respond to emails (no matter how insignificant they may be) and efficient. Briana at Nouvelle made it easy for me and my family to relax and enjoy the big day... Read More without worrying about all the details- we knew she would keep everything going smoothly. I am somebody who didn't know a whole lot about the wedding planning process when I got engaged, and her helpful tips and excellent vendor recommendations made things so much easier for me.

Enjoyable wedding planning

Reviewed on 6/01/2012 Theodora V

Briana of Nouvelle Weddings and Events is wonderful to work with. My husband and I opted to go with the full wedding package and couldn't have been more pleased. Briana had some great suggestions for venues, florists, and bands. She was also extraordinarily organized, which... Read More helped make our wedding planning process very smooth. On the day of, she kept everything running smoothly and my husband and I didn't have to worry about a single thing. I would absolutely recommend Nouvelle Weddings and Events to any brides-to-be in the Central PA/Baltimore area!

Briana Dixon

Weddings are my passion and I feel so fortunate that I get to do something I love every day of my life! I love the personal aspect of my job, and my emails often contain way too many exclamation points, ellipses, and smiley faces. With 10+ years of experience in the wedding industry, my expertise lies in creating unique and personal weddings, through which each couple’s unique personality and identity can shine. That means getting to know each couple well, which I think makes our service all the more personal. It’s all about you!