Remember Your Wedding with Sound & Movement

NST Pictures is a artistic videography company serving couples across the US. Our mission is to artistically preserve once-in-a-lifetime events for our clients and future generations so that every moment can be relived for years to come. Packages start at $1580. Ask us about our affordable aerial drone options!

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Andrew R

NST Pictures captured every aspect of our wedding to provide us with an amazing keepsake video that we'll surely come back to in the years ahead. They took the time beforehand to get a good sense of what we wanted, and the videographer attending the day of our wedding new... Read More exactly how to carry out that direction to make our vision a reality. Finally, we compared prices of other videographers and feel that NST offered the very best value for the absolute best price. Would heartily recommend to anyone looking to capture their special day in a very special way!

2017-11-20T08:51:16 Response from the vendor

We're so glad to hear that we offered a great value to you. We promise that the value will increase even more with time and amount you spent will be nothing in comparison to how important your family heirloom is to you! Thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Jessica J

The entire experience with NST has been a dream! I have always followed NST and was happy that we were able to work with them!!!! We received the wedding trailer film and I couldn't wait to share it with our friends and family. We couldn't stop smiling the entire preview.... Read More Highly recommend to work with them!

2017-08-28T10:03:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks for sharing feedback with The Knot community! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for trusting us with you wedding memories!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Brittany G

My parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary while my husband and I were planning our wedding. When we watched my parents' wedding video, we knew we had to get a video ourselves; however, we wanted a quality film without breaking the bank. NST Pictures delivered on just... Read More that! They offer customizable packages for all budgets, and we are so happy we chose them to capture our wedding day. Jennifer, our sales consultant, was extremely professional and accessible throughout the booking process which was very important to us, as we were planning our wedding cross-country. Josh, our videographer, was simply wonderful! He reached out a few days before our wedding to confirm all of our details, worked seamlessly with our photographer to capture the footage he needed, and even stayed late when our reception timeline ran slightly over. We are so thrilled with our trailer film and can't wait to receive our documentary edit in a few months. We highly recommend NST Pictures for your wedding videography!

2017-08-01T08:30:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience every step of the way--that's what we strive for! We were honored to capture your wedding memories!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Victoria S

NST pictures created a FABULOUS wedding video for my husband and I! The 2 cinematographers I had at my wedding did a fantastic job! I'm in the art field so I was very particular with the way the wedding was shot. They captured all of the important parts of my wedding and we... Read More absolutely loved the trailer! I cry every time I watch it! The package we got was full day coverage, trailer film, and all the raw footage. I then later splurged and purchased the 45 minute feature film just because I couldn't get enough of the amazing footage! They did a fantastic job editing the film and I would HIGHLY recommend them to any couple looking for someone to film their wedding!!

2018-01-16T12:58:15 Response from the vendor

Oh thank you, Victoria! We appreciate you taking the time to share you experience. What a wonderful review! We're so happy to hear you love your wedding films!!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Amy D

NST did an amazing job videoing our wedding day! We received our trailer and could't be more happy with it and can't wait to see the entire video of our special day. Every time we watch the trailer, we can do nothing but smile! The team that we worked with were also great and... Read More managed to capture so many important moments and details of the day without being in the way. I highly recommend NST to anyone who wants to relive their special day through a wonderful video!

2018-01-02T10:23:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other couples! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience every step of the way. We loved working with you two!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Thea R

BOOK WITH NST! Extremely happy with how our wedding video came out. The team was such a pleasure to work with during the day. We barely even noticed they were there, but they still managed to get such great shots. We highly recommend booking NST!!

2017-12-06T16:18:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! That's what we strive for!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Jenny E

NST did a great job with my wedding! I hired them after seeing my friend’s wedding trailer. Our videographer was professional and personable and did an incredible job! As much as I loved his work, I was also very impressed with their customer service. They sent me an occasional... Read More email just checking in to see how wedding planning was going, would send emails letting me know what to expect in the next few days, weeks and months, they answered my emails and questions quickly and efficiently and just was so easy to communicate with. I rarely had questions for them because they reached out to me before I needed to reach out to them. I enjoyed working with them so much!

2017-12-06T16:19:54 Response from the vendor

We know wedding planning is hard and we never want our couples to feel like they're on their own! We want to help them through the process, whether it's with videography or if they need help finding other vendors. We're here for you and we're... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Mary F

We absolutely loved our wedding video! The videographer captured all the major moments, and did a great job of staying out of the way so people didn't notice he was there. The final product is everything we could have hoped for!

2017-11-20T08:49:14 Response from the vendor

So glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and new brides and grooms!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Cait S

We haven't even received our wedding video yet but I feel the need to review already because of how awesome NST was. I cannot say enough good things about them. From the minute I connected them to our last phone call they were responsive, professional, nice and overall just... Read More fabulous to work with. As many of you know you work with a lot of vendors during the process and NST was by far one of the best. They have a concierge service so all of your questions are answered quickly and you have a direct line of communication for anything you may need. They send out detailed questionnaires to make sure they capture what you want on your big day. I am thrilled I was referred to them and will now refer them myself. It could not have been a more enjoyable experience working with them. Thank you, NST!!

2017-11-20T08:48:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! Our company is bigger than most wedding videographers so we're able to give you expert help every step of the way! We streamline the process to make it super easy for our clients. Wedding planning shouldn't have... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Elizabeth K

NST pictures was really incredible. They were very easy to work with and did an incredible job. The video we got back was really amazing but we did get one round of edits for free and they fixed anything we had issues with very quickly and without hassle. They video really... Read More captured all the moments from the evening that we would never want to forget.

2017-11-13T09:15:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Elizabeth! We know new brides appreciate it. We offer one round of complimentary edits to our clients because we want you to love your film as much as we do!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Samantha C

Incredible company! Accommodating, responsive, and incredibly caring for the bridge and groom. We had multiple calls prior to our wedding to detail out some of the special requests we had and they fulfilled every last one. We recommend to all future husbands and wives!

2017-11-09T12:07:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We do everything we can to make the process easy and seamless!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Lainie K

Our videographer was great. I can't wait to see our film in a few weeks. NST was very attentive and always fast to respond and available for any questions I had.

2017-11-09T12:08:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're carefully crafting your film and can't wait to show you!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Jake M

Just wow! Not only did our wedding video come out phenomenally but the entire experience with NST was great. They weren't in our face on our wedding day yet captured the most incredible moments. They were organized, professional and the result was a video that will stand the... Read More test of time. We couldn't be happier.

2017-11-09T12:09:26 Response from the vendor

Aww! Thank you so much for your kind words. We're blushing! We are thrilled to hear you love your wedding video!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Melissa S

Initially my husband and I said we weren't going to hire videographer because we were trying to be mindful of what we were spending, but once I saw a friend's wedding trailer from NST I knew I had to book them. Our videographer Gary was so friendly and professional though out... Read More the day. He had also worked with my photographer on other events (though I booked them separately), so it made the whole day go incredibly smoothly. I cannot wait to see how my video turns out and am so glad that we decided to go with NST!

2017-10-27T14:35:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We're so honored that we were chosen to capture your wedding memories. We're working hard on your film and can't wait to reveal your custom work of art!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Christina L

There are not enough good things I can say about NST Pictures! I knew after watching many videos for research purposes that nobody made a video quite like NST-- those angles, that music-- they have the perfect "formula" down pat. They are super easy to work with- they respond... Read More back quickly, reached out periodically to check in, and have easy online forms to keep track of and submit everything thus making the process seamless. We opted for a package in which we get a 5 minute trailer, a 20 minute feature film, and 2 hours of raw footage. So far we got back our 5 minute trailer and it's INCREDIBLE! I can't stop watching it. They captured every highlight and fit it perfectly into this 5 minute teaser trailer-- and what a teaser it is; I simply cannot wait for the feature film! My only downfall would be the wait time- 2 months for the teaser, 2 more months after that for the feature film, and then who knows when all the footage will come....but good things come to those who wait, I suppose! Thank you NST Pictures-- especially Dylan-- for truly capturing the magic of our wedding day on 7/15/17. :)

2017-10-16T08:43:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback, Christina! We are thrilled to hear that you're having a great experience with us. We definitely work hard to make the coordination before and after a wedding "the perfect formula” so it’s a recipe for success, but as far as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Elizabeth B

Love our video! Very professional and beautiful! Didn't have to change anything about it. Christina was great to work with, and the guys who came to record our wedding were also very sweet. Thank you NST for the best wedding keepsake - I can't stop watching it!

2017-09-18T10:32:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Elizabeth! We're glad to hear you hand a wonderful experience and love your film!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 emily t

I really wanted to like this vendor,... I cried while watching their trailers and was willing to pay more instead of getting a package deal with my photographer. In retrospect I don't think it was worth it even though we had a very nice cinematic trailer for 5 minutes...I'd... Read More recommend picking a good photo/video company that will give you a better deal. I'm also not sure how this vendor is considered "inexpensive"... it was one of our most expensive vendors and over $3600 for one of their less expensive packages. Our videographer was very nice and he got some good shots but I think I would just use our photographer for video as well if I could do it again.

2017-08-21T12:18:47 Response from the vendor

Hi Emily, Thank you for your feedback. It seems like you had a great experience overall so we are wondering where we fell short. Was it just pricing? Our packages start at $1580 and increase based on additional items added so if you spent over... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Yaron N

Great videography company. Found them through a friend and was very happy with the high quality service and product. Great response time, Jennifer was very helpful. I called in and booked NST online for last April for my son's bar mitzvah. Great work and coverage during the... Read More event. Wonderful high quality editing work on the highlights clip. The raw footage was sent separately on a flash drive after few weeks. Despite the wait due to their overwhelming amount of work everything was superb!!! I will book them again for October 2018 for my daughter's bat mitzvah. Exactly what I've expected from a professional video company, we are very satisfied, thanks so much!

2017-07-07T11:29:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and for sharing your feedback! We had an awesome time filming his bar mitzvah. Looking forward to working with you again next year!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Erin G

I first found NST on pinterest when I was looking at random videos to get an idea of what I wanted. Immediately, I knew I had to have them to document my wedding. It was a seamless process, and I couldn't be more grateful for the memories they captured. Amazing pricing for... Read More the quality that you receive. Highly, highly, highly recommend!

2017-07-06T10:36:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! We try to make it as easy as possible for our clients, all while delivering the best quality for the best price. Thank you for recommending us!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Trisha C

NST Pictures did the most wonderful job on our wedding video. We weren't originally going to have videographers but when I stumbled across their work on their website I was in tears watching strangers' videos after minutes. Their work was so beautiful I knew it would be... Read More worthwhile to have the lasting memories captured. You will NOT regret hiring them. Professional artists!

2017-07-06T10:33:30 Response from the vendor

"I was in tears watching strangers' videos after minutes" -- You just made our day! So happy to hear you love your wedding video! Thank you for choosing us!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Meaghan F

A++++. My wedding video is my favorite thing to look back on. It was perfectly edited and makes me relive the day over and over. I was worried at first, knowing your investing money into something you will watch over and over but best decision I made. Highly recommend.

2017-07-06T10:31:25 Response from the vendor

We love hearing we were the best decision you made! How sweet :) Thank you for the feedback. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Karen R

When planning our wedding, we knew we wanted a videographer but put most of our budget to photography. We had an idea as to what we could spend, but didn't want to go overboard-- but at the same time, we still wanted a quality video of our wedding day. We saw NST's work and knew... Read More that they were the perfect fit for us! The day of, our videographer Abe was easygoing and took a hands-off approach, which is exactly what I requested. We could see him capturing all of the details without being in-your-face, which we really appreciated. He even stayed a bit longer to capture our guests out on the dance floor-- which we are SO appreciative of! We cannot wait to see our video, but we know that it will be nothing short of beautiful thanks to Abe's incredible work. Highly recommend this company for your wedding!

2017-06-30T10:45:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! We created our packages with just that in mind--high quality cinematic style for the lowest price possible. We're so glad you had a great experience building your package on on the day of your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Katya S

Book them for your wedding because you will be thrilled with the results! From the very first email everyone I had contact with from NST Pictures has been incredibly helpful, understanding, responsive, flexible, and professional. I felt confident in my choice to book with NST... Read More Pictures the entire time. Our video was ready just a few weeks after the wedding. It is amazing how they captured so many crucial moments that the photographer may have missed and the entire time we barely noticed the two cinematographers. They are very reasonably priced for how amazingly skilled they are and by far the best investment we made for our wedding! NST pictures sent us a couple surveys to fill out before the wedding to get an accurate time line of the big day and feel for what we liked and disliked. This was super helpful in helping us communicate our wants as well as staying organized. I could go on and on about how happy my husband and I are that we chose NST Pictures to be a part of our wedding!!

2017-06-30T11:21:05 Response from the vendor

Awww--this review made us so happy! That's exactly what we strive to do: Be as helpful as possible, make the process easy (we're true believers that it doesn't need to be so complicated!) and deliver the best service and wedding videos possible. Thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Megan V

I used NST for my NYC wedding in 2014. They were the best deal in town and had a great flair! We initially just did the lowest package but loved everything so much we went back and bought all the video footage from our wedding later that year. I would recommend them to anyone!

2017-06-26T10:16:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Glad to hear you got the coverage you needed ahead of time so you could order everything you wanted later!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Ariana F

THEY ARE THE BEST! They were wonderful in every aspect! I could not have picked a better production company to capture our day. We are thrilled with our video, and it brings back the best memories... I would suggest them to anyone!

2017-06-16T09:07:09 Response from the vendor

Aww thank you so much! We're glad you love your wedding video!

Meet The Director of Sales

Jennifer Thompson

Hello! I'm so excited to hear about your plans for your upcoming wedding! I'll answer all of your questions about cinematography during your consultation, and we'll work together to choose a package that fits perfectly with your big day. I can't wait to get to know you!