Remember Your Wedding with Sound & Movement

NST Pictures is a artistic videography company serving couples across the US. Our mission is to artistically preserve once-in-a-lifetime events for our clients and future generations so that every moment can be relived for years to come. Packages start at $1580.

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

One of our top vendors!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Hillary H

Picking a videographer was one of our most daunting wedding tasks. Originally I wasn't sure I wanted or needed a wedding video until a friend shared one she had seen of a random couple that so touching and beautiful that I completely changed my mind and was dead set on having a... Read More wedding video as meaningful and gorgeous as theirs. However once I started researching videographers in our area, I was constantly disappointed by the quality, so many seemed cheesy and not up to the standards of the film I had in mind. It took months, but I finally found NST pictures. They were so easy to work with in the months and days leading up to our wedding. Our hours kept changing and they accommodated our new times with ease. Kyle, our videographer, really understood what the most important aspects of the day were to us and the style of the video we were looking for. He took my dream video, kept it in line with that look & feel, but made it ours. We can't imagine not having our beautiful wedding video. The day went by so quickly and was such a blur that without it, we would have missed so many important parts. And, the amount of people who have shared the video that we don't know, just because of how truly beautiful it is just shows how amazingly talented NST pictures is. It really speaks for itself: http://vimeo.com/102524705

2017-06-05T14:16:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Hillary and Scott! We're thrilled to hear we created your dream video! You guys were truly wonderful to work with. Best wishes!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Michelle O

NST Pictures is amazing! I was a wedding planner turned bride in 2016 and there was no need to shop for a videographer because I knew I was going to hire the best = NST! As a planner I have worked with many videographers from their team and can say that they are always on time,... Read More professional and manage their time well to ensure they get every shot! I couldn't have asked for anyone better but Daniella and Aaron for my wedding day. Experiencing how things are on the other side is quite different and I hardly noticed they were even there, they never bother you to re-do things or to pose a certain way, they capture you in the moment and that's why their videos are so perfect! We've been married for only 5 months but I have watched our wedding video probably a good 50 times and I cry every single time I watch it. They are true professionals and artists that have serious filming and editing skills! Also, I now completely see why video is SO important for your wedding day - it truly captures something that photography just can't and you're able to re-live some of your favorite wedding day moments forever! Thank you NST Pictures! You are THE BEST!!!!!

2017-06-05T14:23:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Michelle! It's an honor to be chosen by any client, but when it comes to industry people, you guys know best so we were beyond thrilled when you asked us to be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Melissa C

LOVE !!! LOVE!!!!!LOVE!!!! I was so impressed with NST they were so professional, and so non intrusive. Todd was so good and captured moments that we will treasure forever. I love watching our video and would recommend them to anyone who is getting married. My husband and I were... Read More debating on getting a videographer and then we finally decided we wanted one and WE ARE SO HAPPY WE DID!!! Thanks so much for making our wedding video that we will share with our future children!!

2017-06-06T14:45:45 Response from the vendor

Awww! You're so very welcome! Your babies are going to love watching (and hearing!) their parents say, "I do." We're so glad to hear you made the right decision :) Thank you for your feedback and for booking with us.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Yaron N

Great videography company. Found them through a friend and was very happy with the high quality service and product. Great response time, Jennifer was very helpful. I called in and booked NST online for last April for my son's bar mitzvah. Great work and coverage during the... Read More event. Wonderful high quality editing work on the highlights clip. The raw footage was sent separately on a flash drive after few weeks. Despite the wait due to their overwhelming amount of work everything was superb!!! I will book them again for October 2018 for my daughter's bat mitzvah. Exactly what I've expected from a professional video company, we are very satisfied, thanks so much!

2017-07-07T11:29:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and for sharing your feedback! We had an awesome time filming his bar mitzvah. Looking forward to working with you again next year!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Erin G

I first found NST on pinterest when I was looking at random videos to get an idea of what I wanted. Immediately, I knew I had to have them to document my wedding. It was a seamless process, and I couldn't be more grateful for the memories they captured. Amazing pricing for... Read More the quality that you receive. Highly, highly, highly recommend!

2017-07-06T10:36:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! We try to make it as easy as possible for our clients, all while delivering the best quality for the best price. Thank you for recommending us!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Trisha C

NST Pictures did the most wonderful job on our wedding video. We weren't originally going to have videographers but when I stumbled across their work on their website I was in tears watching strangers' videos after minutes. Their work was so beautiful I knew it would be... Read More worthwhile to have the lasting memories captured. You will NOT regret hiring them. Professional artists!

2017-07-06T10:33:30 Response from the vendor

"I was in tears watching strangers' videos after minutes" -- You just made our day! So happy to hear you love your wedding video! Thank you for choosing us!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Meaghan F

A++++. My wedding video is my favorite thing to look back on. It was perfectly edited and makes me relive the day over and over. I was worried at first, knowing your investing money into something you will watch over and over but best decision I made. Highly recommend.

2017-07-06T10:31:25 Response from the vendor

We love hearing we were the best decision you made! How sweet :) Thank you for the feedback. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Karen R

When planning our wedding, we knew we wanted a videographer but put most of our budget to photography. We had an idea as to what we could spend, but didn't want to go overboard-- but at the same time, we still wanted a quality video of our wedding day. We saw NST's work and knew... Read More that they were the perfect fit for us! The day of, our videographer Abe was easygoing and took a hands-off approach, which is exactly what I requested. We could see him capturing all of the details without being in-your-face, which we really appreciated. He even stayed a bit longer to capture our guests out on the dance floor-- which we are SO appreciative of! We cannot wait to see our video, but we know that it will be nothing short of beautiful thanks to Abe's incredible work. Highly recommend this company for your wedding!

2017-06-30T10:45:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! We created our packages with just that in mind--high quality cinematic style for the lowest price possible. We're so glad you had a great experience building your package on on the day of your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Katya S

Book them for your wedding because you will be thrilled with the results! From the very first email everyone I had contact with from NST Pictures has been incredibly helpful, understanding, responsive, flexible, and professional. I felt confident in my choice to book with NST... Read More Pictures the entire time. Our video was ready just a few weeks after the wedding. It is amazing how they captured so many crucial moments that the photographer may have missed and the entire time we barely noticed the two cinematographers. They are very reasonably priced for how amazingly skilled they are and by far the best investment we made for our wedding! NST pictures sent us a couple surveys to fill out before the wedding to get an accurate time line of the big day and feel for what we liked and disliked. This was super helpful in helping us communicate our wants as well as staying organized. I could go on and on about how happy my husband and I are that we chose NST Pictures to be a part of our wedding!!

2017-06-30T11:21:05 Response from the vendor

Awww--this review made us so happy! That's exactly what we strive to do: Be as helpful as possible, make the process easy (we're true believers that it doesn't need to be so complicated!) and deliver the best service and wedding videos possible. Thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Megan V

I used NST for my NYC wedding in 2014. They were the best deal in town and had a great flair! We initially just did the lowest package but loved everything so much we went back and bought all the video footage from our wedding later that year. I would recommend them to anyone!

2017-06-26T10:16:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Glad to hear you got the coverage you needed ahead of time so you could order everything you wanted later!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Ariana F

THEY ARE THE BEST! They were wonderful in every aspect! I could not have picked a better production company to capture our day. We are thrilled with our video, and it brings back the best memories... I would suggest them to anyone!

2017-06-16T09:07:09 Response from the vendor

Aww thank you so much! We're glad you love your wedding video!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 L B

We used NST pictures for our wedding day and the videographers were great. We also loved both our videos! The only reason I am giving 4 stars is because we got a trailer and full length video and they simply forgot to tell us when our trailer was ready. We had to wait a few... Read More extra days, but were very happy with the finished products!

2017-06-12T11:15:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for the short delay in the delivery of your trailer but are so happy to hear you still love your wedding films three years after your big day! Since your wedding in 2014, we have added staff and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Annie H

Really enjoyed working with NST Pictures. About a month before my April 2017 wedding I was convinced I didn't want a videographer. Then after speaking to friends and family I abruptly changed my mind. I was sure I was too late, but luckily I found a few options. After talking to... Read More several companies, I decided on NST and I'm so glad I did. They were very professional, well-organized, and immediately put me at ease even though the time-line was very tight. The day of the wedding Jay was able to hang my dress in the window to get the perfect shot (something I wouldn't have been able to accomplish without him) but otherwise it was like he and the other shooter weren't there (which is what I wanted). It's been about five weeks and we just got our wedding trailer which we really love. They captured all the best moments and we can't wait to show it to family and friends. We have some additional footage coming, but we are confident that since the video was great, the other pieces will be just as fantastic. If you are looking for a professional, well-done, and affordable option, look no further, these guys do an amazing job!

2017-06-08T10:09:48 Response from the vendor

We're so glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with us every step of the way, Annie! Thank you for sharing your kind words and choosing us to capture your wedding memories. It was an honor!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Samantha C

We only got married two weeks ago and already can't wait to see our wedding video. Harlan was our videographer and he was fantastic. Called to confirm details the week of, was on time, and went above and beyond to capture special moments! Worked well with the other vendors.... Read More Highly recommend!

2017-06-05T14:32:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Christine S

We got married in September 2017 in upstate NY. At first we didn't think we would want to spend extra money on a videographer but realized how nice and special it would be to have a professional videotape it for us, so we could relive the moments again. We are SO glad we did and... Read More that we chose NST pictures. I can't compare them to anyone else but looking through their portfolio videos helped a ton beforehand to see their style and quality. We live in Boston and it was so convenient to be able to do all communications over the phone and via email. Their representatives are super fast at responding as well. I wouldn't call them "inexpensive" but what experienced videographer company is? And they have several packages to choose from to make it work for you and your budget! We chose the Basic package and had our entire day captured. Manny was our videographer on the actual day and he was so great to work with - he had such a good attitude, he was patient with our photographers while trying to capture his own footage, and just an overall fun and upbeat guy. We are so in love with our "trailer film" that we received within 6 weeks or so after our wedding. Such great quality and it really captured everything we wanted in it and all the details of our day! We then received our entire video footage earlier than told (in December) and enjoyed having the footage of the day divided into different categories. I was slightly disappointed that my walk down the aisle was hardly captured during the ceremony footage but when I reached out to NST, they explained that the other camera was behind my bridesmaids (we had a big party and it was a Protestant wedding so we all stood the entire time and he didn't realize this would happen). They then sent us a couple minute footage of what they did have from through the crowd (free of charge) and this completely made up for it and is understandable when there is only one videographer booked to cover everything. There are also nice shots of me down the aisle and my husband's reaction in our wedding trailer film. Overall, we had a great experience and thank you again to NST and Manny for helping capture our day!

2017-06-05T14:59:40 Response from the vendor

We're glad to hear that our packages, films and process made hiring we wedding videographer a breeze! Only getting one angle is the downside of hiring 1 cinematographer but we have to offer the option because it does allow us to accommodate different budgets and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Wanda L

If you were in front us we would give you a big ole kiss. The video is absolutely AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, MAGICAL, all those great words to let you know that we are so pleased. We loved it and everyone we shared it with loved it!!!! As we watched it, of course we were emotional... Read More because it allowed us to relive the most memorable day of our lives and enjoy things that we missed or didn't get to see during the wedding. Within that trailer you caught some great moments and we are so happy. I think we have watched it everyday and I still cry watching it. Our videographers for the day were "da bomb."......that's a huge compliment. First they came in looking absolutely chic and gorgeous and we totally forgot that they were at the wedding videotaping until they came to say good-bye. That shows their professionalism and I would use your services again and again. My friend who is a producer said the quality of the film was top notch. We love you guys. Thank you, thank you, thank you to NST. You did it!!!!

2017-06-05T15:11:45 Response from the vendor

We'd give you a big ole kiss right back for writing us the sweetest review ever! So glad we met your expectations!! Thank you for allowing us to capture your big day!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Amanda S

We couldn't be more pleased with NST and our videographer, Gary, and we've only seen our highlight video! I can't even imagine the rest of the film! We barely knew they were filming us the entire time and they were extremely pleasant to work with. The angles and lighting they... Read More achieved were truly artistic and were beyond what we could have asked for. We went with NST because we wanted something less traditional and more of a movie feeling and they exceeded our expectations! The prompt responses to my emails and thoroughness in their questions, made me so confident in booking NST and it really paid off! We will definitely continue to recommend NST and look forward to using their services in the future!

2017-06-06T14:42:17 Response from the vendor

We love hearing that we exceeded your expectations! Thank you for the feedback and for choosing us to cover your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Jessica E

Easy enough to book and deal with, but I am disappointed with the quality and the time. It took the full part of the 6-8 weeks to get our trailer film when I have seen other companies get it out within a week. The trailer film itself is nice, but there are some obvious... Read More stylistic issues that I would think professionals could have sorted out- I mean really, how many shots of forehead kisses in a row do you need? I also think the quality and the lighting was poor compared to other companies I have seen. Overall, I picked this company because the price *seemed* fair (it adds up quickly) but in the end you get what you pay for and I am underwhelmed by my final product.

2016-12-13T16:34:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We’re genuinely sorry to hear about your disappointment. Sending out our films in a timely manner is of utmost priority for us, but we always make sure we never compromise our high standards... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Mandy M

We are so glad we chose NST Pictures to shoot our wedding. We weren't sure if a wedding video was in our budget initially but we are so glad we spent the money on it! Our video perfectly captured our personalities and our wedding day. Each part of the day was highlighted in a... Read More thoughtful and touching manner. The planning process was seamless with NST, even their phone appointment system was efficient. Our shooter was discrete but captured tons of special moments. Their services are affordable and we can't recommend them enough!

2017-06-06T14:44:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We love to hear that our process makes wedding planning easier for our couples--that's our goal!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Stephanie M

I waited till we received our final video to write my review. The final products are very good and worth it. They were one of the few videographers that didn't force us to buy the full, and what I find useless and awkward, 45 minute video. The highlight and commercial style 10... Read More minute short was a great compromise between myself and my husband, who didn't want a video at all. Again the final product was a good price and worth getting. Apparently the video made family members and random acquaintances cry. That being said the videographer on the day of, Carmelo, was not on point. I sent him a full contact list and addresses via email twice before the wedding. In the limo from our house to the photo location he texted and called me multiple times for addresses. Granted, he got into a car accident on the way to our house, which I totally understand and was happy he made it at all. But he went missing for an hour between the photo location and venue without letting anyone know. We had terrible weather the day before, downed trees across a major road etc. and crappy weather the day of, so the venue and all other vendors agreed to delay the ceremony to wait for more guests to arrive. But this guy tried to squeeze more money out of us by saying his 8 hours was us up and he was leaving before we cut the cake or did our first dance. I told him to call his office and let them know he missed an hour in the middle of our paid set or he can leave, I'm not paying him an extra penny. so he 'gifted' us another hour on our wedding day to cover these moments. How kind. He also only shot the left half of our wedding party at the chuppah and not one shot of the right side! Including my sister and best friend! Luckily their in other shots, but still. The office members and other staff were very good during the wedding planning and the final video is beautiful. The actual guy doing the filming on the day-of not so much. Luckily other vendors went above and beyond and made our day smooth.

2016-09-06T16:53:24 Response from the vendor

Hi Stephanie — Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the service you received on your wedding day. We apologize for the inconvenience of the calls about the meeting location. In the year since your wedding, we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Ashley F

I had to convince my husband that a cinematographer was in our budget and he consistently said No. I decided to go against his decision and hire NST Pictures. After the video was complete, my husband said he was SOO glad I did that because the video came out amazing. NST was... Read More very professional, seamlessly blended into our wedding day, and did I mention the video was great!!! I would recommend them to anyone who wants an awesome memory to cherish!

2017-06-06T14:47:45 Response from the vendor

Sounds like Mrs. Right was right! We won't hold it against him :) We're so happy to hear that you both love your wedding film and made the right choice! Thanks for the feedback!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

Absolutely amazing!!! Everything I could have dreamed of. I was not sure if I should splurge on this videographer but a wise friend told me- after the wedding all you have is video and pictures. She was so right! Gary was phenomenal on my wedding day and my photographer even... Read More said this is the best video company she has ever worked with. The film is exactly as I asked and could have dreamed of. Completely seamless. Thank you NST! Thank you Gary & your partner and thank you Jennifer!!!! You all rock!!!

2017-06-06T14:49:22 Response from the vendor

You are so very welcome! We're glad to hear that you AND your photographer had a great experience working with us! We'll pass on your kind words to the rest of the team. Thanks for the feedback!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

I can not praise this company enough for delivering an amazing trailer video to capture our elopement. My husband and I eloped in NYC last Christmas Eve. We live in Australia so it was very daunting to arrange a videographer overseas. The whole process was effortless and the... Read More team at NST Pictures were an absolute delight. They set our mind at ease and we were overjoyed to spend our special day with two videographers who not only captured our day but held my bouquet for me, helped me into taxi's, and went above and beyond to make our day. The cost was very low and the result was far beyond our expectations. We would certainly recommend NST to anyone looking to capture their wedding day in the most perfect way possible.

2017-06-06T14:50:48 Response from the vendor

We love making elopement wedding videos and yours was no exception! We had as much fun on that day as you two did and we think the film shows that. Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

Worst company to deal with. The sales people are rude and not understanding. My husband and I paid a lot of money for our package and when we received it, it was not as described. Also the DVD that was sent out was scratched and the video was skipping. I do not recommend this... Read More company.

2016-07-26T16:38:12 Response from the vendor

Hi There — Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience and your comments have not gone unnoticed. We would like to address your concerns as well as replace your DVDs, however, your username is private so we are unable... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Diana B

There is nothing negative to say about this amazing cinematography group--book them immediately. Their work is to die for, plus they offer great add-ons like longer feature films and documentary edits, so that you can watch your wedding in full for years to come (I... Read More wholeheartedly recommend a feature film!). The best part: the price is totally reasonable, and worth every single penny.

2017-06-06T14:52:02 Response from the vendor

"To die for" and "worth every single penny"! You're making us blush!!! Thank you so much for the compliments! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day!

Meet The Director of Sales

Jennifer Thompson

Hello! I'm so excited to hear about your plans for your upcoming wedding! I'll answer all of your questions about cinematography during your consultation, and we'll work together to choose a package that fits perfectly with your big day. I can't wait to get to know you!