Remember Your Wedding with Sound & Movement

NST Pictures is a artistic videography company serving couples across the US. Our mission is to artistically preserve once-in-a-lifetime events for our clients and future generations so that every moment can be relived for years to come. Packages start at $1580. Ask us about our affordable aerial drone options!

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Melissa C

LOVE !!! LOVE!!!!!LOVE!!!! I was so impressed with NST they were so professional, and so non intrusive. Todd was so good and captured moments that we will treasure forever. I love watching our video and would recommend them to anyone who is getting married. My husband and I were... Read More debating on getting a videographer and then we finally decided we wanted one and WE ARE SO HAPPY WE DID!!! Thanks so much for making our wedding video that we will share with our future children!!

2017-06-06T14:45:45 Response from the vendor

Awww! You're so very welcome! Your babies are going to love watching (and hearing!) their parents say, "I do." We're so glad to hear you made the right decision :) Thank you for your feedback and for booking with us.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Brittany G

My parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary while my husband and I were planning our wedding. When we watched my parents' wedding video, we knew we had to get a video ourselves; however, we wanted a quality film without breaking the bank. NST Pictures delivered on just... Read More that! They offer customizable packages for all budgets, and we are so happy we chose them to capture our wedding day. Jennifer, our sales consultant, was extremely professional and accessible throughout the booking process which was very important to us, as we were planning our wedding cross-country. Josh, our videographer, was simply wonderful! He reached out a few days before our wedding to confirm all of our details, worked seamlessly with our photographer to capture the footage he needed, and even stayed late when our reception timeline ran slightly over. We are so thrilled with our trailer film and can't wait to receive our documentary edit in a few months. We highly recommend NST Pictures for your wedding videography!

2017-08-01T08:30:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience every step of the way--that's what we strive for! We were honored to capture your wedding memories!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Michelle O

NST Pictures is amazing! I was a wedding planner turned bride in 2016 and there was no need to shop for a videographer because I knew I was going to hire the best = NST! As a planner I have worked with many videographers from their team and can say that they are always on time,... Read More professional and manage their time well to ensure they get every shot! I couldn't have asked for anyone better but Daniella and Aaron for my wedding day. Experiencing how things are on the other side is quite different and I hardly noticed they were even there, they never bother you to re-do things or to pose a certain way, they capture you in the moment and that's why their videos are so perfect! We've been married for only 5 months but I have watched our wedding video probably a good 50 times and I cry every single time I watch it. They are true professionals and artists that have serious filming and editing skills! Also, I now completely see why video is SO important for your wedding day - it truly captures something that photography just can't and you're able to re-live some of your favorite wedding day moments forever! Thank you NST Pictures! You are THE BEST!!!!!

2017-06-05T14:23:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Michelle! It's an honor to be chosen by any client, but when it comes to industry people, you guys know best so we were beyond thrilled when you asked us to be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Caitlin S

We haven't even received our wedding video yet but I feel the need to review already because of how awesome NST was. I cannot say enough good things about them. From the minute I connected them to our last phone call they were responsive, professional, nice and overall just... Read More fabulous to work with. As many of you know you work with a lot of vendors during the process and NST was by far one of the best. They have a concierge service so all of your questions are answered quickly and you have a direct line of communication for anything you may need. They send out detailed questionnaires to make sure they capture what you want on your big day. I am thrilled I was referred to them and will now refer them myself. It could not have been a more enjoyable experience working with them. Thank you, NST!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Elizabeth K

NST pictures was really incredible. They were very easy to work with and did an incredible job. The video we got back was really amazing but we did get one round of edits for free and they fixed anything we had issues with very quickly and without hassle. They video really... Read More captured all the moments from the evening that we would never want to forget.

2017-11-13T09:15:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Elizabeth! We know new brides appreciate it. We offer one round of complimentary edits to our clients because we want you to love your film as much as we do!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Samantha C

Incredible company! Accommodating, responsive, and incredibly caring for the bridge and groom. We had multiple calls prior to our wedding to detail out some of the special requests we had and they fulfilled every last one. We recommend to all future husbands and wives!

2017-11-09T12:07:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We do everything we can to make the process easy and seamless!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Lainie K

Our videographer was great. I can't wait to see our film in a few weeks. NST was very attentive and always fast to respond and available for any questions I had.

2017-11-09T12:08:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're carefully crafting your film and can't wait to show you!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Jake M

Just wow! Not only did our wedding video come out phenomenally but the entire experience with NST was great. They weren't in our face on our wedding day yet captured the most incredible moments. They were organized, professional and the result was a video that will stand the... Read More test of time. We couldn't be happier.

2017-11-09T12:09:26 Response from the vendor

Aww! Thank you so much for your kind words. We're blushing! We are thrilled to hear you love your wedding video!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Melissa S

Initially my husband and I said we weren't going to hire videographer because we were trying to be mindful of what we were spending, but once I saw a friend's wedding trailer from NST I knew I had to book them. Our videographer Gary was so friendly and professional though out... Read More the day. He had also worked with my photographer on other events (though I booked them separately), so it made the whole day go incredibly smoothly. I cannot wait to see how my video turns out and am so glad that we decided to go with NST!

2017-10-27T14:35:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We're so honored that we were chosen to capture your wedding memories. We're working hard on your film and can't wait to reveal your custom work of art!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Christina L

There are not enough good things I can say about NST Pictures! I knew after watching many videos for research purposes that nobody made a video quite like NST-- those angles, that music-- they have the perfect "formula" down pat. They are super easy to work with- they respond... Read More back quickly, reached out periodically to check in, and have easy online forms to keep track of and submit everything thus making the process seamless. We opted for a package in which we get a 5 minute trailer, a 20 minute feature film, and 2 hours of raw footage. So far we got back our 5 minute trailer and it's INCREDIBLE! I can't stop watching it. They captured every highlight and fit it perfectly into this 5 minute teaser trailer-- and what a teaser it is; I simply cannot wait for the feature film! My only downfall would be the wait time- 2 months for the teaser, 2 more months after that for the feature film, and then who knows when all the footage will come....but good things come to those who wait, I suppose! Thank you NST Pictures-- especially Dylan-- for truly capturing the magic of our wedding day on 7/15/17. :)

2017-10-16T08:43:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback, Christina! We are thrilled to hear that you're having a great experience with us. We definitely work hard to make the coordination before and after a wedding "the perfect formula” so it’s a recipe for success, but as far as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Elizabeth B

Love our video! Very professional and beautiful! Didn't have to change anything about it. Christina was great to work with, and the guys who came to record our wedding were also very sweet. Thank you NST for the best wedding keepsake - I can't stop watching it!

2017-09-18T10:32:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Elizabeth! We're glad to hear you hand a wonderful experience and love your film!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Jessica J

The entire experience with NST has been a dream! I have always followed NST and was happy that we were able to work with them!!!! We received the wedding trailer film and I couldn't wait to share it with our friends and family. We couldn't stop smiling the entire preview.... Read More Highly recommend to work with them!

2017-08-28T10:03:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks for sharing feedback with The Knot community! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for trusting us with you wedding memories!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 emily t

I really wanted to like this vendor,... I cried while watching their trailers and was willing to pay more instead of getting a package deal with my photographer. In retrospect I don't think it was worth it even though we had a very nice cinematic trailer for 5 minutes...I'd... Read More recommend picking a good photo/video company that will give you a better deal. I'm also not sure how this vendor is considered "inexpensive"... it was one of our most expensive vendors and over $3600 for one of their less expensive packages. Our videographer was very nice and he got some good shots but I think I would just use our photographer for video as well if I could do it again.

2017-08-21T12:18:47 Response from the vendor

Hi Emily, Thank you for your feedback. It seems like you had a great experience overall so we are wondering where we fell short. Was it just pricing? Our packages start at $1580 and increase based on additional items added so if you spent over... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Yaron N

Great videography company. Found them through a friend and was very happy with the high quality service and product. Great response time, Jennifer was very helpful. I called in and booked NST online for last April for my son's bar mitzvah. Great work and coverage during the... Read More event. Wonderful high quality editing work on the highlights clip. The raw footage was sent separately on a flash drive after few weeks. Despite the wait due to their overwhelming amount of work everything was superb!!! I will book them again for October 2018 for my daughter's bat mitzvah. Exactly what I've expected from a professional video company, we are very satisfied, thanks so much!

2017-07-07T11:29:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and for sharing your feedback! We had an awesome time filming his bar mitzvah. Looking forward to working with you again next year!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Erin G

I first found NST on pinterest when I was looking at random videos to get an idea of what I wanted. Immediately, I knew I had to have them to document my wedding. It was a seamless process, and I couldn't be more grateful for the memories they captured. Amazing pricing for... Read More the quality that you receive. Highly, highly, highly recommend!

2017-07-06T10:36:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! We try to make it as easy as possible for our clients, all while delivering the best quality for the best price. Thank you for recommending us!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Trisha C

NST Pictures did the most wonderful job on our wedding video. We weren't originally going to have videographers but when I stumbled across their work on their website I was in tears watching strangers' videos after minutes. Their work was so beautiful I knew it would be... Read More worthwhile to have the lasting memories captured. You will NOT regret hiring them. Professional artists!

2017-07-06T10:33:30 Response from the vendor

"I was in tears watching strangers' videos after minutes" -- You just made our day! So happy to hear you love your wedding video! Thank you for choosing us!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Meaghan F

A++++. My wedding video is my favorite thing to look back on. It was perfectly edited and makes me relive the day over and over. I was worried at first, knowing your investing money into something you will watch over and over but best decision I made. Highly recommend.

2017-07-06T10:31:25 Response from the vendor

We love hearing we were the best decision you made! How sweet :) Thank you for the feedback. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Karen R

When planning our wedding, we knew we wanted a videographer but put most of our budget to photography. We had an idea as to what we could spend, but didn't want to go overboard-- but at the same time, we still wanted a quality video of our wedding day. We saw NST's work and knew... Read More that they were the perfect fit for us! The day of, our videographer Abe was easygoing and took a hands-off approach, which is exactly what I requested. We could see him capturing all of the details without being in-your-face, which we really appreciated. He even stayed a bit longer to capture our guests out on the dance floor-- which we are SO appreciative of! We cannot wait to see our video, but we know that it will be nothing short of beautiful thanks to Abe's incredible work. Highly recommend this company for your wedding!

2017-06-30T10:45:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! We created our packages with just that in mind--high quality cinematic style for the lowest price possible. We're so glad you had a great experience building your package on on the day of your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Katya S

Book them for your wedding because you will be thrilled with the results! From the very first email everyone I had contact with from NST Pictures has been incredibly helpful, understanding, responsive, flexible, and professional. I felt confident in my choice to book with NST... Read More Pictures the entire time. Our video was ready just a few weeks after the wedding. It is amazing how they captured so many crucial moments that the photographer may have missed and the entire time we barely noticed the two cinematographers. They are very reasonably priced for how amazingly skilled they are and by far the best investment we made for our wedding! NST pictures sent us a couple surveys to fill out before the wedding to get an accurate time line of the big day and feel for what we liked and disliked. This was super helpful in helping us communicate our wants as well as staying organized. I could go on and on about how happy my husband and I are that we chose NST Pictures to be a part of our wedding!!

2017-06-30T11:21:05 Response from the vendor

Awww--this review made us so happy! That's exactly what we strive to do: Be as helpful as possible, make the process easy (we're true believers that it doesn't need to be so complicated!) and deliver the best service and wedding videos possible. Thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Megan V

I used NST for my NYC wedding in 2014. They were the best deal in town and had a great flair! We initially just did the lowest package but loved everything so much we went back and bought all the video footage from our wedding later that year. I would recommend them to anyone!

2017-06-26T10:16:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Glad to hear you got the coverage you needed ahead of time so you could order everything you wanted later!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Ariana F

THEY ARE THE BEST! They were wonderful in every aspect! I could not have picked a better production company to capture our day. We are thrilled with our video, and it brings back the best memories... I would suggest them to anyone!

2017-06-16T09:07:09 Response from the vendor

Aww thank you so much! We're glad you love your wedding video!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 L B

We used NST pictures for our wedding day and the videographers were great. We also loved both our videos! The only reason I am giving 4 stars is because we got a trailer and full length video and they simply forgot to tell us when our trailer was ready. We had to wait a few... Read More extra days, but were very happy with the finished products!

2017-06-12T11:15:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for the short delay in the delivery of your trailer but are so happy to hear you still love your wedding films three years after your big day! Since your wedding in 2014, we have added staff and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Annie H

Really enjoyed working with NST Pictures. About a month before my April 2017 wedding I was convinced I didn't want a videographer. Then after speaking to friends and family I abruptly changed my mind. I was sure I was too late, but luckily I found a few options. After talking to... Read More several companies, I decided on NST and I'm so glad I did. They were very professional, well-organized, and immediately put me at ease even though the time-line was very tight. The day of the wedding Jay was able to hang my dress in the window to get the perfect shot (something I wouldn't have been able to accomplish without him) but otherwise it was like he and the other shooter weren't there (which is what I wanted). It's been about five weeks and we just got our wedding trailer which we really love. They captured all the best moments and we can't wait to show it to family and friends. We have some additional footage coming, but we are confident that since the video was great, the other pieces will be just as fantastic. If you are looking for a professional, well-done, and affordable option, look no further, these guys do an amazing job!

2017-06-08T10:09:48 Response from the vendor

We're so glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with us every step of the way, Annie! Thank you for sharing your kind words and choosing us to capture your wedding memories. It was an honor!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Samantha C

We only got married two weeks ago and already can't wait to see our wedding video. Harlan was our videographer and he was fantastic. Called to confirm details the week of, was on time, and went above and beyond to capture special moments! Worked well with the other vendors.... Read More Highly recommend!

2017-06-05T14:32:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Christine S

We got married in September 2017 in upstate NY. At first we didn't think we would want to spend extra money on a videographer but realized how nice and special it would be to have a professional videotape it for us, so we could relive the moments again. We are SO glad we did and... Read More that we chose NST pictures. I can't compare them to anyone else but looking through their portfolio videos helped a ton beforehand to see their style and quality. We live in Boston and it was so convenient to be able to do all communications over the phone and via email. Their representatives are super fast at responding as well. I wouldn't call them "inexpensive" but what experienced videographer company is? And they have several packages to choose from to make it work for you and your budget! We chose the Basic package and had our entire day captured. Manny was our videographer on the actual day and he was so great to work with - he had such a good attitude, he was patient with our photographers while trying to capture his own footage, and just an overall fun and upbeat guy. We are so in love with our "trailer film" that we received within 6 weeks or so after our wedding. Such great quality and it really captured everything we wanted in it and all the details of our day! We then received our entire video footage earlier than told (in December) and enjoyed having the footage of the day divided into different categories. I was slightly disappointed that my walk down the aisle was hardly captured during the ceremony footage but when I reached out to NST, they explained that the other camera was behind my bridesmaids (we had a big party and it was a Protestant wedding so we all stood the entire time and he didn't realize this would happen). They then sent us a couple minute footage of what they did have from through the crowd (free of charge) and this completely made up for it and is understandable when there is only one videographer booked to cover everything. There are also nice shots of me down the aisle and my husband's reaction in our wedding trailer film. Overall, we had a great experience and thank you again to NST and Manny for helping capture our day!

2017-06-05T14:59:40 Response from the vendor

We're glad to hear that our packages, films and process made hiring we wedding videographer a breeze! Only getting one angle is the downside of hiring 1 cinematographer but we have to offer the option because it does allow us to accommodate different budgets and... Read Less Read More

Meet The Director of Sales

Jennifer Thompson

Hello! I'm so excited to hear about your plans for your upcoming wedding! I'll answer all of your questions about cinematography during your consultation, and we'll work together to choose a package that fits perfectly with your big day. I can't wait to get to know you!