Remember Your Wedding with Sound & Movement

NST Pictures is a artistic videography company serving couples across the US. Our mission is to artistically preserve once-in-a-lifetime events for our clients and future generations so that every moment can be relived for years to come. Ask us about our affordable aerial drone options!

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Andrew R

NST Pictures captured every aspect of our wedding to provide us with an amazing keepsake video that we'll surely come back to in the years ahead. They took the time beforehand to get a good sense of what we wanted, and the videographer attending the day of our wedding new... Read More exactly how to carry out that direction to make our vision a reality. Finally, we compared prices of other videographers and feel that NST offered the very best value for the absolute best price. Would heartily recommend to anyone looking to capture their special day in a very special way!

2017-11-20T08:51:16 Response from the vendor

We're so glad to hear that we offered a great value to you. We promise that the value will increase even more with time and amount you spent will be nothing in comparison to how important your family heirloom is to you! Thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Jessica J

The entire experience with NST has been a dream! I have always followed NST and was happy that we were able to work with them!!!! We received the wedding trailer film and I couldn't wait to share it with our friends and family. We couldn't stop smiling the entire preview.... Read More Highly recommend to work with them!

2017-08-28T10:03:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks for sharing feedback with The Knot community! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for trusting us with you wedding memories!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Brittany G

My parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary while my husband and I were planning our wedding. When we watched my parents' wedding video, we knew we had to get a video ourselves; however, we wanted a quality film without breaking the bank. NST Pictures delivered on just... Read More that! They offer customizable packages for all budgets, and we are so happy we chose them to capture our wedding day. Jennifer, our sales consultant, was extremely professional and accessible throughout the booking process which was very important to us, as we were planning our wedding cross-country. Josh, our videographer, was simply wonderful! He reached out a few days before our wedding to confirm all of our details, worked seamlessly with our photographer to capture the footage he needed, and even stayed late when our reception timeline ran slightly over. We are so thrilled with our trailer film and can't wait to receive our documentary edit in a few months. We highly recommend NST Pictures for your wedding videography!

2017-08-01T08:30:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience every step of the way--that's what we strive for! We were honored to capture your wedding memories!

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Cambria G

We are so happy we ended up booking with NST. We had a great experience. They were very accommodating and understanding as we had a lot of requests based on how we wanted our final product to come out/the style we were going for. The two videographers that came to shoot on the... Read More day of our wedding were very kind and professional and worked well with our photographer. In the end, the finished product (trailer) came out great! We are extremely happy that we purchased the extra drone footage so it was well worth it!!! Would highly recommend NST. Thank you for capturing our special day so beautifully.

2018-03-16T08:14:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your gratitude! We were honored to be trusted with your wedding memories!

Reviewed on 3/05/2018 Diana L

NST was by far one of the most amazing vendors to work with! Every step of the way, I was totally at ease with them. My husband and I are super picky when it comes to videography style. We weren't even sure if it was worth investing in out of fear that we would end up with a... Read More cheesy, cookie-cutter product that did not reflect us at all. When I found NST I knew I had come across a company that understood our modern twist on weddings and would completely understand our vision for that day and how we wanted it captured. From phone consultations which allowed me to ask as many questions as I needed, to an online questionnaire on editing and details they would need for that day, I knew that NST would 100% be a vendor that was on top of things and aware of anything they needed for that day. Brendan, my first videographer was super kind and introduced himself via phone call a week before the wedding and was an absolute pleasure to work with on that day! He was not intrusive at all, but did a wonderful job of capturing the important moments we wanted to remember forever. I am so glad we did not skimp out on videography. NST did not disappoint! 10/10 would recommend for any bride who wants to creatively capture their wedding day!

2018-03-14T13:49:02 Response from the vendor

So sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience every step of the way. Congratulations again, and thank you for having us on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/03/2018 Samantha R

We were BEYOND disappointed with NST. It is likely that since we ordered one of the less-expensive packages, that we were given a cinematographer that was inexperienced or new or honestly, stupid. First, we never got to meet Nick before the wedding. NST assigns you someone but... Read More you don’t meet them until the day of, which should have been our first red-flag. Then on our wedding day, we were in the middle of pictures and someone said, “Do you want your video guy here for this?” When I replied, “Where IS our video guy?” someone went and got him, and sure enough he was there already, having never come over to introduce himself to us. We didn’t even know he had arrived. Next, we have ZERO footage of anyone walking down the aisle. NONE. Why on earth would someone hired to shoot video of a wedding think that it was unnecessary to capture, at the very least. the BRIDE walking down the aisle? It seems like a no-brainer. But no, no video footage of aisle-walking at all. On top of that, the beginning of our first dance is missing. OUR FIRST DANCE! How do you not shoot the entire dance? You know it’s coming, they literally announce it at the beginning. That’s cut, as well as the beginning of our best man’s speech, and we have zero footage of the speech that my husband and I gave at the wedding, which was directly after our cake-cutting so I know he was there as we have footage of that. It's amazing to us that Nick didn’t think he needed to film some of these moments. It’s a WEDDING. Those are literally the most important ones. Not to mention we had ordered a rough cut of the ceremony, dances & speeches, so that alone should have told him that those were important parts to shoot in their entirety. Additionally, most of the shots we have from the video are from one spot, as if he set up his camera and left and got whatever he could from that angle. When we were lifted in our chairs for the Hora, our backs are to the camera, for example. That was the angle that was dominant in all of our footage. I thought he was experienced enough to walk around with the camera at least for the moments he could see were important. Nick never said goodbye either. That worked out, as we had a tip set aside for him but he left before we could give it to him. Thankfully, as he definitely did not deserve it. I don’t know what his actual story is, but it feels as if he had literally never done this before and NST hired him to do an “easy” job. We will never know. I am sure NST has much more experienced and seasoned cinematographers in their employ, and seeing as there are a lot of positive reviews I can only assume that those clients got one of the good ones. But I would be wary about not meeting your personal cinematographer before your big day. As with any vendor, it helps you to get a feeling for them and to get on the same page with your vision for the evening. All that being said, NST runs a well-oiled machine. Their customer service department (which feels 100% separate from the filming staff) is good. We mostly dealt with Jennifer, and she was responsive, communicative and apologetic. Still, she can only do so much, as she was not there on the day of our wedding. I hope, moving forward, that the company will only send in people that have more experience to shoot weddings, as this is a super important day, and not having those moments captured, that we PAID to have captured, is something we can never get back. And that is why we are giving NST Pictures only one star.

2018-03-15T09:40:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback, Samantha. All of our cinematographers are trained to our standard before they are placed on any wedding, regardless of the package purchased. You purchased a package with one cinematographer and six hours, which limited the amount of time we were... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Jerry S

The pictures here are PERFECT! So clear and beautiful. Their service was great and I will be using them again in the future.

2018-03-14T13:47:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with The Knot community! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us.

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Jessica T

I used NST as my wedding cinematographer and they were AMAZING. They made everything so easy. They were punctual and they knew what they were doing. The video and the short film came out great and really captured all the great parts of my wedding that I will remember forever.... Read More I received my short film and full video quickly. They really are the best.

2018-02-14T14:04:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy to hear your experience was amazing! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Lauren R

I was extremely hesitant to book a national company like NST Pictures for my wedding videography, as all of my other vendors were local. Their pricing was the best around and they seemed to have quality videos. It seemed too good to be true, and I should have followed my... Read More instincts. NST is the only wedding vendor I now regret booking for my Camarillo, California wedding last September. At every step of the way, NST lacked customer service. Most significantly, our videographer arrived late on our wedding day. We paid for an extra hour of video coverage beginning at 3:00 p.m. prior to our wedding line-up at 4:00 p.m. Our videographer drove up to us at 3:35. He missed our first look, all of our bridal party photos, and all moments before the ceremony because he was scrambling to set up equipment. These moments would have been covered if he had arrived on time. We had provided phone numbers for our wedding coordinator, photographers, and bride and groom if he had any issue on the day of the wedding. He made no calls to say he was lost or running late, despite our emails and a phone meeting going over our timeline. When I asked that NST refund us for the extra hour of coverage due to the late arrival, I received immediate push back. They said that my videographer checked in with them and they insisted he was "actually early" to the venue and was "misdirected by the venue staff." We were married on a small ranch with one main road and our entire bridal party, photographers, and wedding coordinator personally witnessed our videographer drive onto the property late. I didn't appreciate being told by NST that I was incorrect in my experience with their outsourced vendor. As I told NST on the phone, it's a matter of principle. We were charged by the hour and did not get the services we paid for. I was told that my photographer was a professional and this was simply "unavoidable in the chaos of the day." (In reviewing our raw footage, the only pre-ceremony footage our videographer recorded was a shot of our venue's sign.) After speaking at length on the phone for more than 20 minutes, I was finally offered a free 10 minute feature film upgrade only after telling them that all details of my experience would go into my review. NST also promised to expedite my film due to the inconvenience. At no point have any of my materials been expedited. When I went through our first complimentary edit of the film, I was told our edits would be completed in "about 4 weeks" - we received it in 8 weeks after following up. Much of our raw footage is out of focus and jerky and nearly all of our evening reception is extremely grainy. I am incredibly thankful to the NST editor who worked on our film, as they had very little to work with and are the only reason we have a decent wedding video. If I could give an individual editor's review, they'd get a 5. I waited to post this review until having all of my materials and complete raw footage in hand. I was married September 9, 2017 and have just received the raw footage of my wedding day today, February 5, 2018. My number one recommendation to friends planning weddings is to always go for local vendors with a knowledge of your venue and have a personal meeting face to face before booking. I do not recommend NST Pictures to anyone wedding planning.

2018-02-09T16:10:56 Response from the vendor

Hi Lauren — Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, companies big and small, local and national, sometimes make mistakes and we're no exception. We sincerely apologize that your experience was not up to the standard we hold ourselves to. We understand how disappointing this must... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Kristin L

If you are looking for an affordable, professional and talented wedding videographer, NST Pictures is it! I knew I wanted a film of our wedding ever since I could remember but when I was looking around and seeing all the sky high price tags I started to get worried. Then I... Read More stumbled upon NST. I watched about 100 of their videos and shot an email to them immediately when I saw their pricing. Everything from communication, to planning, to filming was seamless and stress free. They were always quick to respond via email and made themselves available to talk on the phone when necessary. I'm also a planner and micro manager but with NST I never felt the need to worry or be involved because they handled everything with such ease. Their thorough questionnaire also helped because I was able to put everything I was hoping for and what was important to me down on paper for them to reference. I even let them select the music for the film, and it was just right! And while I may be biased, I literally cannot imagine a more perfect wedding video to look back and watch as my husband and I get older. I will 100% recommend NST to all of my friends who are getting married and looking for a videographer. The only thing I wish we had gotten a better angle of film of was when we were walking down the aisle after kissing and people thew confetti. The videographer was on the side of the ceremony so he only captured our profiles. I think though that this may have been due to a lack of communication from my wedding planner and not the fault of the videographer. Still the video is amazing :D

2018-01-31T10:34:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Kristin! We're so happy you felt so comfortable with us and that it paid off! The alternate angle at the end of the ceremony is a definite downside to only hiring one videographer, since he can only be in one place at one... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Jessie M

My entire experience with NST Pictures was a pleasure. Their customer service is unparalleled - starting from the moment I expressed interest in their services and lasting through their delivery of my videos. Our trailer video alone made the whole purchase worth it - it is... Read More incredible and really captured all the special details that I requested. Our videographer, Ryan, was so wonderful. He really knew how to slip seamlessly into our wedding and get the perfect footage. I think the price is very fair considering the high quality of their work and the professional standard that they set for every interaction. I can’t recommend NST Pictures enough!

2018-01-31T10:35:21 Response from the vendor

Unparalleled--wow! :) Thank you so much for the feedback! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day.

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Julia H

Highly recommend NST. They not only captured our wedding beautifully on video, but also ran a very professional process. We really appreciated their set up-- a central team that manages basically everything in the process, but works with local videographers to do the videoing... Read More the day-of. It's a little different from other vendors I'm sure where you really get to know the person who will be there on your wedding day in advance (we had a quick call with our assigned videographer the week before the wedding). But for us we really liked how organized the central team was-- they were on top of everything and required zero oversight from us. And knowing that they have vetted all the videographers to make sure they are up to their standards. We had confidence in the quality and consistency of the video editing-- just look through the trailers on the website, they are all similarly amazing. Finally, I thought they were very appropriately priced, though I do know the prices increased for 2018 so am not sure if that's still the case.

2018-01-31T10:37:21 Response from the vendor

We couldn't have said it better ourselves. We're definitely different, but we've found that our clients love the hands-off approach as it makes the whole process so much easier and painless! We did increase pricing a bit in 2018 but we are still very competitive... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Victoria S

NST pictures created a FABULOUS wedding video for my husband and I! The 2 cinematographers I had at my wedding did a fantastic job! I'm in the art field so I was very particular with the way the wedding was shot. They captured all of the important parts of my wedding and we... Read More absolutely loved the trailer! I cry every time I watch it! The package we got was full day coverage, trailer film, and all the raw footage. I then later splurged and purchased the 45 minute feature film just because I couldn't get enough of the amazing footage! They did a fantastic job editing the film and I would HIGHLY recommend them to any couple looking for someone to film their wedding!!

2018-01-16T12:58:15 Response from the vendor

Oh thank you, Victoria! We appreciate you taking the time to share you experience. What a wonderful review! We're so happy to hear you love your wedding films!!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Amy D

NST did an amazing job videoing our wedding day! We received our trailer and could't be more happy with it and can't wait to see the entire video of our special day. Every time we watch the trailer, we can do nothing but smile! The team that we worked with were also great and... Read More managed to capture so many important moments and details of the day without being in the way. I highly recommend NST to anyone who wants to relive their special day through a wonderful video!

2018-01-02T10:23:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other couples! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience every step of the way. We loved working with you two!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Thea R

BOOK WITH NST! Extremely happy with how our wedding video came out. The team was such a pleasure to work with during the day. We barely even noticed they were there, but they still managed to get such great shots. We highly recommend booking NST!!

2017-12-06T16:18:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! That's what we strive for!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Jenny E

NST did a great job with my wedding! I hired them after seeing my friend’s wedding trailer. Our videographer was professional and personable and did an incredible job! As much as I loved his work, I was also very impressed with their customer service. They sent me an occasional... Read More email just checking in to see how wedding planning was going, would send emails letting me know what to expect in the next few days, weeks and months, they answered my emails and questions quickly and efficiently and just was so easy to communicate with. I rarely had questions for them because they reached out to me before I needed to reach out to them. I enjoyed working with them so much!

2017-12-06T16:19:54 Response from the vendor

We know wedding planning is hard and we never want our couples to feel like they're on their own! We want to help them through the process, whether it's with videography or if they need help finding other vendors. We're here for you and we're... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Mary F

We absolutely loved our wedding video! The videographer captured all the major moments, and did a great job of staying out of the way so people didn't notice he was there. The final product is everything we could have hoped for!

2017-11-20T08:49:14 Response from the vendor

So glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and new brides and grooms!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Cait S

We haven't even received our wedding video yet but I feel the need to review already because of how awesome NST was. I cannot say enough good things about them. From the minute I connected them to our last phone call they were responsive, professional, nice and overall just... Read More fabulous to work with. As many of you know you work with a lot of vendors during the process and NST was by far one of the best. They have a concierge service so all of your questions are answered quickly and you have a direct line of communication for anything you may need. They send out detailed questionnaires to make sure they capture what you want on your big day. I am thrilled I was referred to them and will now refer them myself. It could not have been a more enjoyable experience working with them. Thank you, NST!!

2017-11-20T08:48:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! Our company is bigger than most wedding videographers so we're able to give you expert help every step of the way! We streamline the process to make it super easy for our clients. Wedding planning shouldn't have... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Elizabeth K

NST pictures was really incredible. They were very easy to work with and did an incredible job. The video we got back was really amazing but we did get one round of edits for free and they fixed anything we had issues with very quickly and without hassle. They video really... Read More captured all the moments from the evening that we would never want to forget.

2017-11-13T09:15:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Elizabeth! We know new brides appreciate it. We offer one round of complimentary edits to our clients because we want you to love your film as much as we do!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Samantha C

Incredible company! Accommodating, responsive, and incredibly caring for the bridge and groom. We had multiple calls prior to our wedding to detail out some of the special requests we had and they fulfilled every last one. We recommend to all future husbands and wives!

2017-11-09T12:07:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We do everything we can to make the process easy and seamless!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Lainie K

Our videographer was great. I can't wait to see our film in a few weeks. NST was very attentive and always fast to respond and available for any questions I had.

2017-11-09T12:08:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're carefully crafting your film and can't wait to show you!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Jake M

Just wow! Not only did our wedding video come out phenomenally but the entire experience with NST was great. They weren't in our face on our wedding day yet captured the most incredible moments. They were organized, professional and the result was a video that will stand the... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw test of time. We couldn't be happier.

2017-11-09T12:09:26 Response from the vendor

Aww! Thank you so much for your kind words. We're blushing! We are thrilled to hear you love your wedding video!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Melissa S

Initially my husband and I said we weren't going to hire videographer because we were trying to be mindful of what we were spending, but once I saw a friend's wedding trailer from NST I knew I had to book them. Our videographer Gary was so friendly and professional though out... Read More the day. He had also worked with my photographer on other events (though I booked them separately), so it made the whole day go incredibly smoothly. I cannot wait to see how my video turns out and am so glad that we decided to go with NST!

2017-10-27T14:35:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We're so honored that we were chosen to capture your wedding memories. We're working hard on your film and can't wait to reveal your custom work of art!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Christina L

There are not enough good things I can say about NST Pictures! I knew after watching many videos for research purposes that nobody made a video quite like NST-- those angles, that music-- they have the perfect "formula" down pat. They are super easy to work with- they respond... Read More back quickly, reached out periodically to check in, and have easy online forms to keep track of and submit everything thus making the process seamless. We opted for a package in which we get a 5 minute trailer, a 20 minute feature film, and 2 hours of raw footage. So far we got back our 5 minute trailer and it's INCREDIBLE! I can't stop watching it. They captured every highlight and fit it perfectly into this 5 minute teaser trailer-- and what a teaser it is; I simply cannot wait for the feature film! My only downfall would be the wait time- 2 months for the teaser, 2 more months after that for the feature film, and then who knows when all the footage will come....but good things come to those who wait, I suppose! Thank you NST Pictures-- especially Dylan-- for truly capturing the magic of our wedding day on 7/15/17. :)

2017-10-16T08:43:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback, Christina! We are thrilled to hear that you're having a great experience with us. We definitely work hard to make the coordination before and after a wedding "the perfect formula” so it’s a recipe for success, but as far as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Elizabeth B

Love our video! Very professional and beautiful! Didn't have to change anything about it. Christina was great to work with, and the guys who came to record our wedding were also very sweet. Thank you NST for the best wedding keepsake - I can't stop watching it!

2017-09-18T10:32:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Elizabeth! We're glad to hear you hand a wonderful experience and love your film!

Meet The Director of Sales

Jennifer Thompson

Hello! I'm so excited to hear about your plans for your upcoming wedding! I'll answer all of your questions about cinematography during your consultation, and we'll work together to choose a package that fits perfectly with your big day. I can't wait to get to know you!