Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

789 Adams Ave NW, Bemidji, MN (218) 556-1979

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 sarah p

I would highly recommend Ntertainment for a Wedding DJ!!! Wesley DJ'd our October 9, 2015 wedding in Park Rapids and everything was wonderful. Wesley did a great job getting the crowd involved and playing music that everyone liked. Wesley also handled our ceremony music which... Read More turned out great.

The BEST of the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Hillary H

My highest recommendation for Ntertainment, DJ, entertainment and lighting services! Wes and his staff are professional, organized, easy to work with. They have the most superior lighting effects and DJ services in Northern Minnesota. The lighting effects added so much to our... Read More reception; creating a romantic mood and simple elegance that I dreamed of. From custom lighting designs to their entertaining DJ's, Ntertainment is worth every penny! We also had the photo booth with props which our family and friends LOVED! We received many compliments on how family/kid friendly the reception was and also how smoothly the night went-all thanks to Wes and Ntertainment. As the bride, I had nothing to worry about when hiring Ntertainment, I knew they would provide nothing but the best products and service. Thank you!

DJ

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Brittni G

Ntertainment was wonderful to work with! Our DJ was Jordan. He was so lively and kept the party going. I would highly recommend Ntertainment!

Awesome at his job!

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Kelsey H

Wes is the owner of Ntertainment and a friend of my husband and I. We were sooo excited to have him DJ our wedding because we have seen what a great job he did at previous weddings. Not only does he entertain your guests, but he plays great music, AND helps the reception hall... Read More look great. He offers to set up lighting throughout the hall which really pulls it all together!

AWESOME!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2010 Maria M

I could not have found a better DJ. He had everyone out on the dance floor at least one, old and young. He did games for the kids and some for adults. All the way from the beginning of dinner he made sure things were annouced, cutting the cake, speeches, toast, dinner,... Read More apps...He MCed the entire night, learned name very quicked...many compliments from all my guests on such a good DJ!! I would recommend them in a heart beat!!