NY Limos, Dresses & Tuxedos

Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Westchester, Long Island

NYC Limo Service for your special day!

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

98-17 Northern Boulevard, Corona, NY
Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Westchester, Long Island

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Robin L

great service, used for my wedding, all on time, limo service was just what we have expected. Thank you for your service!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Robin L

used tuxedos and dresses for my wedding, great service all on time as scheduled. Thank you for your service

The Greattest!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Madelin R

U.S. Open Limo are the greatest... There service was beyond exceptional.. They were atleast 30 minutes early and they well all in black tuxs.. very well educated and took care of us like royalty. I had a royces rolls for my husband and I and 2 hummers jet doors.. since one of... Read More the hummers door wasnt working they send me and escalade instead... they explain to me what had happend and told us of the upgrade.. ofcourse we dindt have a problem with it. If you want great service and punctuality this is the place to go..

limo service experience

Reviewed on 2/09/2011 Jack Q

My sister used for her daughter's sweet 16 back on November 2010 and they really meet all the expectations. Hummer Limo was nice and clean got on time, nice driver easy to communicate and flexible. I'm trying to get them for my daughter's wedding coming up on May and my only... Read More hope is that they will provide equal or better limo service. Will let you know after the wedding.

***Absolutely HORRIBLE!!***

Reviewed on 9/16/2010 Brittany C

I read these reviews before and booked right away to reserve a beautiful antique limo for our wedding day in July. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER! The wedding was great but guests started leaving before the limo ever came... we realized they were already 20 min late. We called and they... Read More hadnt even left yet and said theyd be there in a little over an hour. We were let down but our friends and family were going to wait around for a while with us. By the time we called them again, another hour and a half had passed and we were pretty much stranded with a couple of people left. The owner/manager, whomever, would NOT give us a straight answer as to where the driver was, if he was even going to show up, or if we should just take a cab. When we called the final time, he had his wife answer and say he was not available... my husband heard him in th background telling her what to say and she finally put him on. he fed us some more BS and finally said we should take a cab. At this point we were already supposed to be in our honeymoon suite for over an hour. We arrived at our hotel at 3:30 in the morning rather than the planned 11pm, exhausted and furious. needless to say... ***THEY RUINED OUR WEDDING NIGHT*** Regardless of the positive reviews, please dont book them ESPECIALLY if it is an important event. We still talk about how much of a letdown our wedding night was and we can only blame US OPEN LIMO and their HORRID customer service.