Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

91-1121 Keaunui Drive, Ewa Beach, HI (808) 744-4392

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Koa P

Awesome

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

Kibby from Oahu Wedding was the perfect wedding planner to coordinate our big day. Working with Kibby was easy and fun! My husband and I had never traveled to Oahu before our wedding, but Kibby went out of her way to help us envision our wedding location from thousands of miles... Read More away. She visited potential sites and took her own photos to show us what each location really looked liked. She selected so many beautiful locations that we couldn't choose just one! Kibby was very flexible and helped us make our dream of traveling around the island for photos in different locations a reality. Oahu wedding works with top notch vendors to ensure your wedding day goes off without a hitch. From the florist to the stylist, all of the recommended vendors were friendly, professional and some of the best in their profession. I had a very specific vision of my bouquet and cake and Kibby worked tirelessly to make every detail perfect. With Kibby's meticulous planning and attention to detail, our wedding day was more amazing than we could have imagined. Oahu Wedding was the perfect choice for making our dream wedding day a reality.

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

Oahu wedding is amazing!!! Everything we wanted for the big day was perfected by Kibby Fergusson!! Our ceremony was at the Ala Moana park magic island in Honolulu. Kibby took care of everything, the chair setup was gorgeous it was simple white chairs with pink roses in vases... Read More along the sides of chairs and rose petals in the walkway as well, the minister was perfect our family really enjoyed the ceremony, my bouquet was beautiful, and the cake later on at the reception was exactly what we wanted! Kibby is friendly and understanding, very helpful and makes you feel at ease as soon as you speak with her, she answered all of my questions at any time, and on the big day she was there the whole time to make sure everything went as planned. The whole ceremony was perfect I do not have any complaints! I highly recommend oahu wedding coordinators to anyone, seriously anyone! They do such a good job its unreal! Thank you Oahu Wedding for making our big day more than perfect!! :)

dreams do come true!

Reviewed on 3/23/2015

First of all, we could not have been happier with our choice in having Oahu Wedding as our wedding planners!!!! Thank you so much for making our special day even more special than we had imagined! Kibby was our wedding planner and everything went so smoothly. We are both from... Read More Germany and had our destination wedding in Hawaii. Being from Europe we had a lot of extra questions concerning the paperwork and how to set up a nice ceremony without knowing anything about Oahu. Kibby took perfect care of everything and we ended up having the most perfect and relaxed wedding day.

Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 2/19/2015 Melanie E

My husband and I were married in Hawaii in November 2014 and we had the most amazing, most perfect day! Kibby our wedding planner from Oahu Weddings was a godsend. She has such a beautiful, easy going personality and we loved her from the very first phone call! Kibby listened... Read More to all our ideas and also shared her own ideas when we asked for advice. Kibby and Diana were with us for the whole day and in our eyes went above and beyond to ensure that our special day was perfect and stress free. Our guests loved them as much as we did! The vendors that work with Oahu weddings are also fantastic! Our photographer from Kai Photo was so awesome to work with! Kahu Bruce who married us was phenomenal. He made us feel like family and we will forever remember his beautiful words. We had so many positive comments on just how beautiful our ceremony was and we credit that to Kahu. We couldn't have planned this on our own and I am so glad that we had Kibby on our side planning with us! I would recommend Kibby and Oahu Weddings to anyone getting married on Oahu!

Absolutely LOVE Oahu Weddings

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Felicia G

Diana and her staff are absolutely amazing!!! From day one she has shown us nothing but kindness. She could not have made our planning any easier even though it was a destination wedding. She listened and took note to all of our ideas and made them a reality. Diana was even... Read More willing to start planning with us over a year in advance and once our wedding got closer, everything was that much simpler. She has great contacts and really has this wedding business down. Diana never said something we wanted couldn't be done, but was not hesitant to give us other options and her opinion when needed. Our wedding day was perfect and would not have been possible without Oahu Weddings. Diana and her staff are simply amazing and make your special day a dream come true. Book Them NOW!

Oahu Wedding Review

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Leah F

I definitely recommend Diana at Oahu Wedding. I was living in California when I got engaged and my fiance and I decided to get married on Oahu. I did some research and came upon Oahu Wedding and set up a phone appointment with Diana. She was so great to work with. When we... Read More decided to move to Oahu, we met up and were able to go over the wedding plans in person. She was always there for me if I needed her by phone or email. She really listens to what you want and gives great ideas and suggestions. She made the day of my wedding perfect. She took care of everything, I had nothing to worry about. If you need a wedding planner, go see Diana!

An Aussie getting married in Hawaii

Reviewed on 6/03/2014

Hawaii is our favourite place and we both wanted to get married there, but as you can imagine the thought of planning a wedding in another country was really scary. I googled a few Hawaiian wedding sites and read the review, most were very impersonal, and just wanted you to tick... Read More off checklists of what you wanted. Then I found Oahu Wedding, after I sent an expression of interest email I was immediately contacted by the lovely Kibby. To cut a long story short Kibby organised the most beautiful stress free wedding for us. She did absolutely EVERYTHING!! The day was more than what I had dreamed, beautiful flowers, Beverly the hair and make up artist was wonderful, Kai the photographer took the most beautiful photos and Kahu Bruce was lovely. I highly recommend Oahu Wedding. I don't have enough words to express how grateful I am.

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 3/05/2014 V B

After contacting several other vendors, I chose Oahu Wedding to plan our destination wedding in Hawaii. They took the time to call me and discuss our specific wants and needs and developed a tailored proposal for us that included only what we needed assistance with and didn't... Read More try to sell us a bunch of additional services or upgrades. As we got closer to the date, Kibby & Diana kept in regular touch with me to finalize the details. Upon our arrival in Hawaii, Kibby met with us to review all the plans and throughout the week, she kept us updated as needed without burdening us with too many tasks. Our special day went off without a hitch and we couldn't be happier! The vendors that they work with were excellent too! The flowers were beautiful, our ukulele player was fantastic, our photos are stunning and the photographer was lots of fun, and most of all, our officiant, Kahu Bruce, really made our ceremony special and unique to us. Thank you Oahu Wedding for making our destination wedding stress-free and exactly what we wanted!

A wedding I've always dreamed of!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Paula

Diana was great to work with from beginning to end. She was very professional and easy to talk to. She had great ideas to help create the perfect wedding.she has also worked with many other vendors in the area and has good rapport with the a nod can recommend others who do... Read More wonderful jobs. I would recommend her to anyone planning on having a destination wedding.

Best Destination Wedding Planner Ever!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013

I feel so fortunate to meet Kibby and had the pleasure to have her help plan my destination wedding. I couldn't ask for a better planner. Kibby was absolutely amazing!! She was reassuring and made sure I was stress-free and took care of everything while I was thousands of miles... Read More away. Kibby and Diana were with me the entire day and made sure everything was taken care of and no detail was left out. My wedding day was a dream come true and I couldn't have done it with without Kibby & Diana. Thank you so much for making my wedding a dream come true Kibby! You are AWESOME!!!

preserving and exemplifying what we wanted for our wedding

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 yvonne c

I actually stumbled upon the Oahu Wedding site when i first started looking around for ideas for our "destination wedding," which took place in mid july, just a few weeks ago. I thought the website was tasteful, and of the few places i explored for planners, i felt that the... Read More response and genuine nature of the team at Oahu Wedding made sense for us, not to mention the flexibility in their packages. We ended up working closely with Diana, who gracefully weaved her way in and around the planning process, always coming back to our vision, and our priorities for the day. Like many others, this is my first (and hopefully last!) wedding, so naturally, i had no idea how to do anything... She was resourceful, honest, and professional, all wrapped up in a very warm package. While this speaks to her character, it is also something that the company embodies - in the initial stages, before making the final decision to work with Oahu Wedding, i spoke to a couple of different people, and each one was equally friendly and professional in her approach, and accessible in providing information. Our wedding was relatively small, under 20 people, but that just made the details all that much more significant. Because it was so intimate, spiritual and emotional for us, it was essential that we preserved our notions of love, family and togetherness, and expressed those things in a way that everyone could intrinsically understand. Diana understood our vision and sentiments (and budget!), and went above and beyond to ensure that the day would be spectacular. i feel really lucky to have found someone that i could trust, especially someone who plans weddings all the time - you would think she would lose steam! Elliot and I attribute a great deal of credit to Diana and her team in helping us make a great wedding story.

Best Wedding Planner for Destination Wedding

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Melanie H

Diana from Oahu Wedding was exceptional. From the very first phone call we knew we had found someone special. Planning a destination wedding is not normally an easy undertaking, but with Diana it was no problem at all, in fact I would say that it was easier than having the... Read More wedding at home. The whole process was a breeze with Diana handling all the little changes and issues that planning a wedding entails with an awesome can do attitude. The day was perfect in every way and exceeded our expectations. I can't imagine that another planner could have done any better. We can not recommend Oahu Weddings and Diana highly enough. All the guests were blown away with what Diana had done for our wedding and they are still talking about it now.

Fantastic wedding in Oahu

Reviewed on 8/24/2012 Karen G

My husband and I are both from Belgium but we always dreamed of having a tropical destination wedding on the beach. And I am so happy I found Diana as our wedding planner, because she made this dream reality and it could not have been any better. It was just the two of us but... Read More we had some specific wishes but none of these were a problem for Diana and she looked for a solution together with us. And although we live on the other side of the world, I always had a reply on my email on the same day. The day of our wedding was super relaxing and we had so much fun. There was not a single thing we had to worry about because Diana and her team had it all under control. If I could it do it all over again, I would definitely book Oahu Weddings again and I would recommend it to every bride who dreams of a fantastic wedding in gorgeous Oahu!

Oahu Wedding

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 lisa d

Oahu Wedding made our day so special. Diana and Tracey were excellent right from the beginning. They answered any questions we had straight away, and even though we are based in the UK, there was always a response as soon as I turned my computer on. The communication was... Read More excellent, and I felt at ease and stressfree the whole time. We got married in the beautiful Mo'li Gardens, and the venue was amazing, so private and serene. They planned everything perfectly for us with such detail exactly the way we wanted it. The wedding was such a dream, I wouldn't have had it anywhere else. I can't recommend Oahu Weddings highly enough, they made our day perfect. Thank you guys :)

EXACTLY what we wanted!

Reviewed on 4/18/2012 Nicole N

Diana was incredible from start to finish. Our wedding was everything my husband, my family, and I wanted it to be - fun, full of joy and happiness and love, and stress free. From the beginning, Diana offered just the right amount of support and help to plan our big day. She... Read More stepped in to help us plan things with which we complete novices, and provided guidance in areas that we felt more comfortable. During the week leading up to the wedding, I was completely stress free knowing that Diana had the whole day under control. And on the day of the wedding, my husband, our families, and I were all on the dance floor and laughing and enjoying ourselves - Diana had it all under control. After the wedding, several of our friends commented about how perfect the day was and how awesome and in control Diana was. She's the best!

absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 2/25/2012 Elizabeth W

Diana is wonderful! We planned a destination wedding in Hawaii all the way from Washington State. After looking at Diana's portfolio and website, I trusted her insight and sense of style. When it came to our wedding day, all of my dreams were more than exceeded. The reception... Read More site looked beautiful and the ceremony was absolutely perfect. Diana works with great vendors, which made planning easy and stress-free. Prices are reasonable and she will work with you to make your special day fit your budget. I'm so happy we chose a small destination wedding and so thankful that we had Diana to help us make it beautiful!

Incredible Planner

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Amy S

Diana is the best this ever in our opinion! She was there every step of the way in our wedding planning right down to making sure every flower petal on the ground was in place. She is amazing, resonably priced, she has great ideas, extremely friendly, and now my friend :) We... Read More love you Diana!! I recommend Oahu Weddings to everyone!

above and beyond!

Reviewed on 1/09/2012 Jessica R

Diana was an angel. She went above and beyond to make our day beautiful and perfect. I had all of these crazy visions and put them together and made them flow perfectly. When I walked into our venue, I cried! I couldn't belive that she executed my vision so perfectly. She's an... Read More absolute sweetheart and her and her staff are so easy (and fun!) to work with. My husband was initially against hiring a planner. After our wedding, he said she was worth every penny! I HIGHLY reccommend this vendor if you want a stress-free, beautiful, and unique event!

No Worries!

Reviewed on 11/27/2011 Angela V

Diana from Oahu Wedding was the only reason our wedding in HI was breathtaking, flawless, and stress-free. Our wedding was a destination wedding and we put our special day into her hands and we were far from disappointed. We were asked questions about the pieces of our wedding... Read More and Diana basically did the rest, we just had to show up! The vendors that Diana had chosen for us were wonderful as well (florist, minister, and ukulele player). I would definitely recommend Diana from Oahu Wedding to anyone who is looking for a day without worries that will forever be a beautiful memory.

Look no further, your PERFECT wedding awaits with

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 CYNTHIA B

If you're having a destination wedding in HI, leave it in the hands of Oahu Wedding and you will have no regrets. Diana, the wedding planner/owner, was TOP NOTCH! She is very personable, sweet, caring, detail-oriented, and organized. During my very first conversation over the... Read More phone with her, I knew I would be choosing Oahu Wedding to take care of my dream wedding. I put my trust into the company and Diana relieved so much of the stress I thought I would have to deal with. I had this very specific vision for my beach wedding, and Diana listened, offered advise, and made it more perfect than I could ever imagine. The vendors she works with are the best as well. My photos, my cake, the musician, etc. was amazing! Look no further because Oahu Wedding is the best on the island! Diana is truly passionate about what she does and however busy she may be, she will always make time for you and answersing your questions or concerns. THANK YOU DIANA for making my dream wedding a reality!

MUST HAVE for planning HI Destination Wedding

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Diana C

Diana and Oahu Wedding is a MUST HAVE for anyone thinking of planning a destination wedding in Hawaii. My husband and I wanted our dream wedding to be fun filled, vibrant and one a kind. Diana really captured our vision and gave us our dream wedding that was better than we could... Read More have imagined. It all started 8 months prior to the wedding date, during our very first call with Diana where we made an instant connection with her. We could tell she was professional, experienced and most importantly passionate. She spend the time to get to know us and followed up with detailed summary after every meeting as well as responded promptly to every call or email. She was amazing to work with and put our minds at ease every step of the planning especially when we got closer to the wedding date with each sync meetings. She was able to work within our budget and even came in under knowing we were very budget conscious. Diana’s creative flair was unique and helpful as she suggested to use tropical flavored macarons as a part of the center pieces to alternate with floral decor for practicality, fun originality as well as keeping us on floral budget. The most amazing part of our wedding day was seeing all the decoration details, the personal touch that Diana and I had discussed throughout the planning process come together. I had a moment with Diana the morning of the wedding as I got ready and she took me around the entire venue before the guests arrived. Needless to say.. I was speechless and knew immediately it was going to be an amazing experience. Diana and the Oahu Wedding team was crucial for the flawless day of execution. Starting with the Ukulele musician, Kahu Bruce, florist, Gourmet Events Catering and our amazing DJ Troy, the seamless coordination behind the scene between the vendors was simply perfection. Thank you Diana and Oahu Wedding for the most incredible and memorable day of our lives. Your professionalism and passion for what you do allowed my husband and I to enjoy every minute and moment on our wedding day. No doubt in my mind you guys are the best of the best at what you do!!!!! We love you guys!! Sincerely you friends from Seattle, Jerry and Diana 10.4.2011

Stop looking! You've found the BEST Wedding Planne

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Nadia A

Diana is amazing!! Our wedding was perfect to the smallest detail! I live in Dallas, TX and knew that I would need to hire a wedding planner in order to have a destination wedding. Diana made the wedding process so easy. She took care of everything from the cake to the... Read More photographer. I just needed to let her know what my vision was. Diana also makes a lot of great suggestions and always keeps your budget in mind. She is also very professional, organized and responsive to all emails and calls. All the items used in the wedding were beautiful and of high quality. Our officiate, Kahu Bruce, gave a wonderful ceremony that included elements of Hawaiian culture. The hairdresser/makeup artist Diana hired did a very natural clean look using airbrush makeup, which I loved! The wedding venue that she suggested was incredible. It was an outdoor balcony looking over the ocean. The wedding cake she ordered was so beautiful and delicious. Kai Photo was our photographers and the pictures are gorgeous. I still can't get over them! Overall, if you're planning to have a wedding in Oahu, I would highly recommend you go with Oahu Wedding.

The BEST thing we could've done for ourselves...

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Dani R

...was to work with Oahu Wedding! We worked with Diana on a consultation basis, and for every hour we spent with her, we saved DAYS and WEEKS of planning and stressing and mistakes! She had vases, candle holders, and other decorations that we could rent, which was a huge benefit... Read More to our budget. Diana made a clear and extremely thorough minute-by-minute play by play for the day of the wedding, which was easy for our day-of coordinator and photographers to follow. I cannot imagine what kind of stress ball I would've been (even moreso than I was!) if we hadn't worked with Diana at Oahu Weddings. The only thing I would've changed is that I would have tried to book her earlier so we could have her for our entire wedding planning!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/09/2011 Lindsay B

Diana was amazing. She made our day perfect. It was everything we wanted and more. The vendors she picked for us were perfect and so was Kahu Bruce. We couldn't have picked anyone better. Diana was in constant communication with us and being in Minnesota we trusted her with... Read More everything. If you ever get married in Hawaii please use Diana!!!! Lindsay and Josh