Central Illinois' All-in-One Wedding Venue

Oak Terrace Resort & Spa is Central Illinois' All-in-One location venue. Imagine your perfect wedding weekend. We handle everything: Bridal Spa Day, Groom Golf Outing, Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding, Reception, and Lodging! Visit www.oakterraceresort.com for more details.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

100 Beyers Lake Rd., Pana, IL (217) 539-4477

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding and reception. Oak Terrace is a beautiful location with a wonderful staff. We had an August wedding and the gazebo was the perfect spot for our small outdoor ceremony. The banquet room is perfect for receptions both large... Read More and small. We give Oak Terrace and their staff two thumbs up and will recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 haley l

We had our wedding at Oak Terrace Resort this summer and it was absolutely amazing. We found out about them at a bridal show and they were everything we were looking for. Gorgeous venue overlooking the lake and an even better reception hall that allowed us to customize our venue... Read More how we would like. The staff was wonderful and took care of everything for us that day so we didn't have to stress one bit. Katelyn, the wedding coordinator was amazing also. She helped us through everything so it all went smoothly on our big day. I would recommend Oak Terrace Resort to anyone wanting a beautiful outdoor wedding!!

Beautiful setting

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Tara G

Oak Terrace was great, they were very accommodating to all of our requests, the setting was beautiful, food was tasty. And an easy drive from St. Louis, mo. If you are looking for a destination wedding without the expense of traveling far!

2013-10-21T11:59:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and picking Oak Terrace for your special day!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015

Oak Terrace is the perfect place for a wedding reception. They made the planning easy and stress free and were in constant communication with me to make sure all the details of my special day were taken care of. The staff worked hard to make sure all my guests were happy. I had... Read More a lot of out of town guests so the hotel and villas made their travel plans easy. I would highly recommend Oak Terrace to anyone in Central Illinois planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 12/04/2015

My husband and I just got married in August and we had our wedding reception at Oak Terrece. I honestly don't think I would have chosen to have our reception anywhere else. The scenery was absolutely gorgeous, the staff was very helpful and accommodating, the food was delicious,... Read More and the ballroom is beautiful!! We also had a large wedding party and guest list so we had to find a venue that could hold a lot of people comfortably. Oak Terrece was definitely equipped to hold that many people! The total price for the amount of people attended was very reasonable. I would choose Oak Terrece without question if I had to plan my wedding over again!

great reception

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Rachael H

The staff leading u pto the wedding as well as on the wedding day was great!! Its a beautiful location

Falling In Love

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Caitlin S

It was a nice place for a wedding. There were plenty of rooming accommodations for our guests, but there was also a golf tournament the same weekend as my wedding so booking far in advance was necessary. It was a little pricey, but worth it as we had our ceremony and reception... Read More in the same place. It is kind of out in the middle of nowhere so if you need anything you have to get it from there. The scenery is beautiful so our fall wedding looked gorgeous because of all the landscaping.

Perfect Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Jessica B

We got married in October of 2011. We had our rehearsal dinner at Mulligan's Grille at Oak Terrace Resort. The tables were set up and the staff took care of all our guests. I got my hair done the day of my wedding at the LakeView Spa at Oak Terrace and it was perfect. Then... Read More we had our reception at their banquet facility. With the help of the staff i did not have one hiccup in my day. They were awesome! I would highly recommend Oak Terrace for your wedding festivities!

Meet The Coordinator

Katelyn Tassone

Katelyn Oltmanns has worked at Oak Terrace Resort & Spa for three years coordinating events and weddings. Through the years she has worked in many aspects of customer service. Katelyn started in April 2014 and is currently on her fourth season at Oak Terrace. Her main goal as the Event Coordinator is to make all of her clients feel at ease and to give each guest the best experience possible! Strong communication and hospitality is always at the top of her list when organizing an event.