• Outdoor - Covered

Hotel, Tented

Food + Catering

2750 N Baldwin Rd, Oxford, MI (248) 431-7556

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Marlana C

I just had the pleasure of being matron of honor at my beautiful sister's wedding. She chose this chapel because of its elegance, and the professional, caring staff. The Chapel was beautiful Saturday! The wedding turned out amazing! I know the bride was so happy with the turn... Read More out! We took outdoor pictures, the scenery was beautiful, well kept! We rented the tuxes from them, and they were so nice! Thank you Oakwood wedding Chapel for everything!

2017-09-11T21:19:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great testimony. It was a beautiful day.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Charissa C

I got married at the Oakwood Wedding Chapel in August. My wedding ended up being better than I ever dreamed of! Anne Marie made sure everything was how I wanted. Her staff was super nice, and helped everything happen without a hitch. The reception (dinner) was outside in a tent... Read More and it was absolutely beautiful with the lights in the trees. Dancing was back inside, and again the lighting was beautiful. She made my special day so perfect, it was like a fairytale!

2017-09-11T21:20:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great testimony.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Larry C

I have been a pastor for 30 years and have peformed many weddings in those years. We chose Oakwood Wedding Chapel as the venue for our daughter's wedding ceremony and celebrations. Why? Because Anne Marie, her staff, and her facilities are exceptional. Take it from a... Read More professional who knows a thing or two about weddings. You will make an excellent choice when you choose Oakwood Wedding Chapel to oversee the details of your special day. I highly recommend Anne Marie!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

Oakwood wedding chapel is the cutest little chapel in the most beautiful country setting! Our photos from our big day are absolutely breath taking both indoors and especially out. Anne Marie was SO helpful and made sure that everything was exactly how I wanted it. I couldn't be... Read More more pleased to have had such a memorable day at Oakwood.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Christy P

I am immensely happy with the exceptional service I received at Oakwood Wedding Chapel. Anne took care of everything at every turn. The ceremony was beautiful. She walked us through every detail. Thank you Oakwood Wedding Chapel for a precious memory our family will cherish... Read More forever.

2017-09-11T21:22:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great testimony. I really appreciate it.

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

I will give this chapel out of respect that it used to be a church. It is so very very dirty. The chandeliers are filthy! Glass in foyer cabinets are smudged with fingerprints all over - and this is after cleaning crew just left. Silk flowers they offer are disgraceful.... Read More Carpet does not match in pews and aisle - both are worn out. Gravel parking needs gravel - dumpster u get to see from front is unseemly. This place is a money maker for shotgun brides!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015

I got married on Thursday December 3, 2015. When I met Anne Marie, I was very pleased. She seemed very nice and accommodating. I wanted a semi-non traditional wedding as I married a man with two kids and I wanted the kids included in the wedding ceremony. The day of our... Read More rehearsal when we had the kids up on the alter with us, Anne Marie seemed very annoyed by this in spite of the conversations I had with her months prior. Then the day of our wedding ceremony, I felt rushed by Anne Marie the whole time we were there. Our Wedding Ceremony was at 3 pm and she had someone coming at 4 pm to look at the chapel, which we found out while we were trying to take photos at the chapel. Our bridal party went to clean up the bridal party rooms, since there was someone coming to look at the chapel and at that point since we were also getting closer to 4 pm my mom went and to talk to Anne Marie about that if we went over 4 pm that we would pay additional money. In spite of the offer to pay additional money and the bridal party cleaning up the bridal rooms, I still felt like it was an inconvenience that we were still taking pictures before 4 pm. She told us once that we were fine, but it seemed very insincere. If I knew this was going to happen prior to my wedding ceremony I would have chosen a different venue. The chapel and grounds itself are very lovely and made for wonderful pictures, but the overall experience was very disappointing.

Wedding Chapel

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Alyssa m

Couldn't have asked for a better place to hold a wedding. Anne Marie was always a phone call away. Wedding Chapel was perfect, just what we were looking for, and the outside Reception was gorgeous.

ceremony site

Reviewed on 8/19/2012 brandie w

very cute chaple, and reasonble priced, although we were very rushed, the woman that runs it is all about making money, she had 3 weddings in the same day, so we were very rushed to get out, witch was not good for pictures, and th ac wasnt working so it was very hot inside.. so... Read More i did not have a great expierence there, Way to rushed, couldnt even get pics of poeple getting ready!! I would recomend only if you the only wedding she has for the day.

Stressful

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Heather G

Ann Marie at this chapel is a bit difficult to deal with. She doesn't respond very quickly to emails and when she did respond, she'd only seem to read half of an email -- leaving several questions unasked, which meant that I'd have to send another email with the same questions,... Read More and have to wait another week for it to be answered. She schedules weddings within 2 hours of each wedding start time, I believe, which sounds like a lot of time, but it's not when you take your ceremony time out of those hours, and then take into account the time that you'll need at the facilities to take pictures. Other than that though, the chapel is set up beautifully -- you have nothing to stress out over when it comes to decorations, it comes loaded with flowers, lights, and aisle runner. It was very pretty the day of the wedding. I'd also like to say that it was very offputting to have Ann giving another couple a tour of the chapel, just 40 minutes before my ceremony was about to start. She tends to overbook, which makes it stressful because she pushes for exact timeliness. Also, just a heads up: rehearsal at the chapel can only be 30 minutes long... This chapel, and Ann Marie, was the most stressful part of planning the wedding for my husband and I.