Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch

Tucson, AZ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

20 acre exclusive use, all inclusive event center.

$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Garden, Historic Venue

Food + Catering, Planning

6801 N. Camino Verde, Tucson, AZ

Best Venue in Tucson

Reviewed on 7/03/2015 Linzee E

I would recommend Oasis Wild Horse Ranch to any couple looking to get married. This venue has everything we wanted. They help you plan the wedding and timeline that you dream at no extra charge for a wedding planner. The food is amazing every guest complemented the delicious food and flow of the wedding. The package deals are the best in town and they allow any last minute changes based on budget. The venue itself is a large property that has separate areas for the ceremony cocktail hour, eating and dancing this allows for the wedding to feel exciting with each new part but all on the same site.

Beyond Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Tina R

From day one, all the staff members at Wild Horse were absolutely amazing. They knew exactly what they were doing, they spent extra time with us to work with our budget and overall just took care of all the details for us. The day of my wedding I had no stress whatsoever because they made it flow so easily and took control so we could keep calm. We chose not to add any personal decorations to the venue, except the decor on the tables (which the venue did for us), and the natural set-up was still extremely beautiful. It was a perfect outdoor wedding! The food was absolutely delicious, and I love how they had a take home bag waiting for us at the end of the night. We had our own personal staff member to help us all night with reminders, drinks, etc. The only concerns I had from guests was that they could hardly hear us speaking in the back rows during the ceremony, and a few older family members had tripped on uneven surfaces around the property. But other than that, this place has the most incredible outdoor scenery any bride could ask for. Raynu and Kyle were on top of every detail for us since we walked in their door, and I don't know how we could've done this without them. Their venue is, without a doubt, the best place to have your wedding!

Hands down best place to get married

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Lindsey N

If you want a stress free wedding get married here! We would get married here again 100 times over. Kyle and Raynu took care of everything. I literally had nothing to stress or worry about. They did everything. All of my guests loved the event venue. If you can dream it they can make it come true. Even things I never thought of they offered. They truly know what they are doing and our wedding was not cookie cutter. They really care about the bride and groom. They want to make this day all about you. Their food was delicious. Seriously stop looking contact them and book now!

Best place to have a wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Kyle and Raynu are the most amazing host. They pay attention to detail, cooperate with every demand - good and bad. :-)Understand difficult situations and have the most exquisite and beautiful venue. The Oasis at the Wildhorse is truly an Oasis in the desert, with beautiful trees, water, lily pads, and flow from ceremony to reception. The honeymoon suite is pretty awesome as well. I have absolutely no regrets of having my wedding here, and actually wish I could have 10 more with the same groom. Looking for a place for your wedding or any special event Kyle and Raynu are your guys. I owe them so much for a marvelous and spectacular wedding.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Jessie H

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our venue choice for our wedding reception. Kyle and all of the staff at Wild Horse made sure our day/night flowed smoothly. Planning was a breeze, and making payments was very easy as well! We had a number of guests who were unable to make the wedding (we learned this on very short notice), and the staff at Wild Horse actually extended our open bar another 2 hours to make up the difference. We were very impressed with their flexibility and hospitality. The food was phenomenal, drinks were phenomenal (make sure to try their Prickly Pear Margaritas)... in short, everything was WONDERFUL! More than two weeks later, we're still hearing compliments from our guests about what a wonderful time they had at our wedding. I've heard a few stories from guests who sounded a bit difficult for the staff, but my husband and I knew nothing about it on the day. Staff simply took care of everything. We were even able to keep the DJ 90 minutes longer, because the party was still going strong! Thank you, Wild Horse, for such a perfect wedding reception!

Tropical paradise in the middle of the desert

Reviewed on 5/17/2014 Kayla N

I was so blown away by how amazing my wedding was at WHR. Kyle and Raynu did an amazing job helping with everything from setting up decorations when my florist was late and I was panicking to sending us back to our hotel with leftover food to eat once we got to sit down and relax at the end of the night. And when I was freaking out because nothing was getting done due to my late florist, it was so comforting to have Kyle be so calm and helpful and just get stuff done and not tell me to go get dressed or tell me anything but "okay I can do that or where do you want that?" Kyle was also always there with a fresh drink when we needed it and we didn't have to ask, he was on top of it. I think he deserves a raise! haha ;) As for the venue and services everything was top notch and such great value for the cost. For only $60 a person the food was just amazing, such great flavor and variety. We had a custom smashed potato bar where you add your own toppings and the almond crusted chicken I think, or macadamia nut, not sure... and the sirloin steaks. Everything was mouthwatering and the guests loved it all too. The DJ that came with our package was great, he was nice and did an awesome job especially since we never even met him before the wedding. He was very easy going and made it fun. Then at the end of the night the WHR staff got everything together that we needed to take with us and all the gifts were loaded into my parents car. And in the morning we were able to pick up the rest of the decorations. It was just a great feeling to know that they really cared and were so easy going with everything. Weddings are stressful enough so to have the venue staff be so kind and helpful was a blessing. (Only tip is to make sure your photographer knows to take your bridal photos in the grassy area by the pond, or ask Kyle to remind them, since that's what makes WHR so beautiful.)

Beautiful and Basically All Inclusive!

Reviewed on 4/04/2014 Britni B

We just had our wedding the end of March and I still am in shock for how beautiful of a ceremony and reception we received especially for the cost. Having our wedding there made planning so much less stressful because the packages include everything except the cake, officiant and photographer! No finding a separate vendor for linens, caterer, chairs, and wedding planner because its all included! It is such a beautiful venue and you can tell the staff really care about making your night special. They even help with making sure the wedding party and families are where they need to be for photos and reserved seats which can be such a stress for the bride and groom. The food was delicious and the drinks were inexpensive! It has such a great natural feel, which was very important to me; I didn't want my outdoor wedding to feel like it was taking place in a city park, but the venue is also conveniently located 4miles from hotels so its not a hassle for people to find. I really couldn't have imagined a more perfect place for us!

HATED having my wedding there...big mistake...

Reviewed on 11/25/2013 LaDonna B

While this was a beautiful place to have my wedding, I would never ever recommend it to anyone. I absolutely hated having my wedding there. Raynu and Kyle did not live up to the image they projected, were rude the day of, I consistently had to repeat myself and fix their errors. I was so stressed out and pissed off I was not able to enjoy my wedding. I shouldn't have to do their job on my wedding day. On top of that Raynu insulted and upset a guest, they lost or took or misplaced items I had purchased for my wedding and wanted for souvenirs. When my friend who helped to decorate asked if they took down the flowers off the arch or should she, she was told only if she ever wanted to see them again. Even though my friends and family and groom thought it was a lovely event, I am extremely unhappy with The Oasis and refuse to watch the wedding video because I don't want to witness my stress, anxiety, exhaustion, and unhappiness. They didn't even have the DJ cued properly so most of my guests thought there was no dancing and left before dinner was over. I was the last person there. Just after 8 pm everyone was gone but me, alone on the dance floor. The DJ felt so bad he apologized and gave me a hug. Him and one other person were the only people that made me feel they were there for me. We paid a lot of money for bad service and treatment. I don't care what anyone has going on in there life. When you are a wedding event coordinator, you coordinate. You don't make the bride do everything. When you are supposed to make her wedding day the best day of her life, you do that. Not be rude and act as if we are imposing on you or your job is to just tell someone what to cook and what time they should have it ready. I could have done that too. I will never recommend this place and I will probably never set foot there again unless I have to. I shouldn't be hating my wedding day. I shouldn't be so unhappy that my husband wants to do it again so maybe I can have the perfect day. I shouldn't want to scream and cry everytime I think back to that day. What was supposed to be one of the best days of my life is one of the worst. Raynu and Kyle need to pull it together and start remembering why they do what they do. They need to remember it's about the bride and groom and creating the perfect day for them. They need to remember that no matter what, they have a job to do and need to do it 1000% better than the bride could do it. They need to start acting like they love what they do and make sure that my horrible day never happens to anyone else. Or they need to find a new job because obviously this is not a career for them. You love your career, your job you have because you need it.

Beautiful Space

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Lauren L

We had our wedding at Wild Horse and heard nothing but great things from our guests. It was a whirlwind but they did a lot to help us out. I feel they could have been a bit more accommodating but my husband Loved the placed and it was still great.

Everything was perfect

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Amanda C

My husband and I went to a wedding here prior to getting engaged, and when we decided to go with the vendor for our wedding, they were so accomodating and so helpful! They got us everything we wanted, needed and more! Everytime I would email them they would respond very soon after I sent it!

Venue Review of Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Leah P

We had our wedding at this venue in May. It was absolutely beautiful. The staff did a great job! We could not be happier with our choice! We would definitely recommend this venue. It has plenty of shade for warmer weather and lots of areas for guests to mingle. Beautiful setting for an outdoor wedding with green and water.

Wonderful Wedding

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 Kori C

I love working with this venue. The location is beautiful. BIG thank you to Kyle the office manager, he made the entire experience wonderful. They sure know what they are doing there! The wedding went wonderfully and the staff extremely helpful. Food was the best I've ever had at a wedding. Nothing generic or boring about it.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 Rachel W

I had a wonderful experience with the people at this venue. When visiting to determine if it was for us, they were very welcoming and the place itself we beautiful. Once we booked, they were very attentive to what we needed and wanted. We were really happy with the service and the quality of the venue.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 2/01/2013 Johanna L

Lovedc the staff!! Kyle and Raynu were so helpful and made the day stress free!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Bianca B

Absolutely loved having the wedding here. The Raynu and Kyle were very friendly and helpful during the wedding planning, on the day of, and even on the day after. The food is delicious. Everything was perfect about this venue. There is plenty of space for guests to roam. The view of the mountains and city is breathtaking. What's not to love?!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Kasey P

Raynu, Kyle, and the rest of the Wild Horse staff are absolutely amazing. We got so many compliments from friends and family about how smoothly the wedding day went, and we were also told by some guests that it was the best wedding they've ever been to! The credit goes entirely to Wild Horse. The food was amazing, the venue was beautiful, and they kept the whole night flowing so that there were no awkward or boring pauses. They were able to accommodate our budget, and nowhere else in town can compete with what you get for your money here. They took care of everything; bar, bartenders, staff, table set-up, dinner, DJ, ceremony, and day-of coordination. Seriously, it's amazing how much they do- it cut the wedding planning in half. They were also able to personalize the packages they offered so that we could include things that were important to us without having to go over our budget. They also took care of any hiccups we had- for example we had to find a new officiant the night before the wedding (which isn't easy), and seeing how stressful it was, they found someone for us within minutes. It wasn't even their problem to deal with, but they took care of it anyway and we were so happy with the minister they found. I could go on and on about how wonderful they were!!

Beyond Expectations!

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Christine B

This venue was excellent. The facility itself is stunning, both indoors and out. The staff was on point through the entire process and very hands on. Raynu and Kyle both have expertise and knowledge about how to create a perfect wedding. From start to finish, it went smoother than I ever imagined possible. The food was great and the service was outstanding. I would highly recommend this venue to any searching bride. I could not have asked for anything more.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Ashley C

Oasis gave us a bueatiful wedding, Raynu and Kyle were very involved making sure that everyone a there was on top of their game. They made sure that things ran smoothly without me having to worry about anything being forgotten.

Amazing service! Great staff!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Johanna L

Overall this place was outstanding. My husband and i both lead very hecktic lives and the staff helped so much! They made wedding planning a stress-free experience! It was stunning, i couldn't have been happier. Both Raynu and Kyle were very professional, understanding and accomidating. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so beautiful and personal!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 Katie H

The staff and coordinators were awesome and so easy to work with. Our wedding was about 130 people and things went super smoothly, thanks to the great organization and coordination of the staff.

venue

Reviewed on 8/26/2012 DaShawnna H

They are very family oriented and they are easy for work with. The price is exceptional especially with what you get with the different packages. I would recommend this place to all engagged couples.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Erin G

Not only is the venue gorgeous, but the staff is fantastic! We were able to have our ceremony, reception, DJ, and caterer for under $5000!!!

Oasis was amazing!

Reviewed on 5/09/2012 Jessica K

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Oasis. Raynu and Kyle did an amazing job coordinating the whole day. It is absolutely beautiful there! The food, the DJ, the honeymoon suite and everything else was just perfect. On top of everything being so amazing, it's also super affordable!

More than I could have asked for!

Reviewed on 5/07/2012 Nicole W

Raynu and his staff made our wedding day an absolute joy. They took care of absolutely everything. Our guests are still raving about the food and service, even after 3 weeks. The wedding party didn't have to worry about a thing and the staff were so wonderful to everyone. I just cannot say enough to express how wonderful this place is. And BEAUTIFUL to boot.

great place

Reviewed on 1/21/2012 Heather J

Everyone was very helpful and they planned most of the little details that I didn't need to worry about!

TO Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch