Professional wedding and event planning and design

Planning a wedding is one of the best times in your life, but can also be one of the most stressful. Inviting a professional wedding planner and designer to your team of vendors will be one of the best decisions you will ever make, and the glue that holds it all together so you can enjoy every moment.

Engagement Party, Honeymoon, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Amber C

One of the best decisions my husband and I made during our wedding planning process was hiring Tracey. Her attention to detail, as well as her guidance, made our wedding day perfect! We were constantly in touch and she kept track of when payments were due, scheduled meetings,... Read More and had amazing recommendations for vendors (as I am not from Omaha.) Most importantly, on the day of the wedding, she took care of everything! I didn't have to worry, and I was able to enjoy the entire day :) I can't count how many times I thought how thankful I was to find her, she really took the stress out of everything! If you are thinking about hiring a wedding planner, Tracey is the one! 5/27/17

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Meredith L

We loved working with Tracey!! We had a lot on our plate throughout the course of wedding planning (taking a professional licensing exam, buying a new house, getting a new job and a position change, and getting a puppy), so although I was apprehensive about meeing with wedding... Read More coordinators, it was clear from my first meeting with Tracey that we NEEDED her. It took so much of the stress out of planning and so much of the guesswork was eliminated. It is so hard to know whether vendors are reputible/fairly priced, who the best in Omaha is, or even how much to budget for certain aspects of our day and it was so great to have someone's experience and expertise on our side! Everything turned out better than I had dreamed and I was able to totall enjoy our wedding day, stress-free. Our family members all commented how much different and relaxed our wedding day was compared to other weddings they've been a part of. Hiring Tracey was the best decision we made in our planning process, by far!

2016-10-31T10:57:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing Meredith! Give Biscuits a squeeze for me!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Sara A

Shortly after I got engaged the reality of wedding planning began. I was in Dental School at the time and worked part time on nights and weekends and my fiancé was also working full time and earning his MBA at night so we already had a lot on our plate. When we met with Tracey... Read More for the first time it became very clear we needed her services. She took the stress out of wedding planning, provided us with excellent recommendations for vendors, is super organized and keeps you on track with everything that needs to get done. She is very passionate about what she does and it shows in her enthusiasm and hard work you puts into ensuring your wedding day is perfect! We couldn't not have done it without her! She thinks of every detail and ensures everything is perfect! The whole process and especially the day of the wedding went just as planned and I didn't have to worry about a thing! We loved working with her and got so many compliments about how beautiful our wedding was. She is the absolute best!

2016-08-26T20:49:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing! You all were an absolute pleasure to be with and I miss you!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Ashley P

Tracey absolutely nailed the details of the look we were going for! She was easy to work with and such a visionary. Her ideas were exactly in line with what we had in mind and she delivered an amazing look. I would definitely recommend working with Tracey if you are looking to... Read More take your wedding above and beyond!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Elizabeth L

Tracey did an amazing job with our wedding. We can't thank her enough for making our day truly amazing. She exceeded my expectations and provided incredible professionalism along the way. My husband and I decided to have our wedding at our home which could have equaled more... Read More stress but it didn't because we had her. Our beach/ home wedding was unique and very special. I wanted lights everywhere and she gave me lights and ambiance galore. It was beyond perfect and romantic. If I could do it again I would. Thank you to you and your crew for giving us, our friends and family an experience we will never forget.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Claire C

Tracey Fricke is a top-notch professional. She was very well organized, completed all tasks she said she would, offered to do as much or as little as I wanted and kept in touch regularly. We started working together 4 months prior to the wedding and she had provided deadlines... Read More for various tasks as the weeks went on. She made the daunting task of organizing and planning a wedding manageable. Also, please keep in mind, this was all in the setting of planning a wedding from 2,000 miles away. We live in California and got married in Omaha, NE. It's a testament to her abilities as a wedding coordinator that she flawlessly organized our wedding from under such circumstances. She was an absolute life-saver. I couldn't have done it without her. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kelle S

Tracey was a godsend. She kept us on a schedule that translated to low stress levels yet incorporated all of the details that were important to us. Being able to enjoy my wedding day without worrying about vendors and timing of events was priceless.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Mary C

Tracey Fricke was amazing. She made the whole wedding planning experience so easy. We could actually enjoy the planning and especially the whole wedding day. She always acted professional and always with a smile on her face. It was a beautiful wedding, thanks to Tracey. She even... Read More found us some discounts!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Meredith C

I don't even know where to begin! Tracey made my dream wedding come to life, while keeping me in line with my budget! She is a professional who obviously loves what she does. She was personable as well, and wanted to get to know us and treated us like family! She made sure our... Read More wedding went off without a hitch, and she helped keep the wedding jitters to a minimum! I can't say enough wonderful things about her, and she really made our special day a real life fairytale! I literally tell everyone they need to hire her as a wedding planner!! Our wedding would have never gotten planned if it wasn't for her, and she made planning a wedding seem easy! She is the BEST decision we made for our wedding and I actually got to enjoy our wedding day because I didn't have to stress that things wouldn't get done! THANK YOU Tracey...our wedding was absolutely perfect :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Abigail R

Tracey with Occasion Designed is an angel straight from Heaven. I am a horrible planner, and not only was working with Tracey so easy, but she's such a cool person. I got to actually enjoy the little moments of my wedding day that I'd worked so hard on, and that mean so much,... Read More instead of worrying about details, and whether I'd remembered to orchestrate everything. She makes sure every detail is covered, and works with any weird, non-traditional requests so that your wedding is exactly what you've always dreamed of. The staff at the venue where we had our wedding said that no wedding that had been held there had ever gone as smoothly as ours did. And I'd be crazy to think it wasn't all because of Tracey. For the wedding of your dreams, you need Tracey!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017

Tracey was invaluable to our wedding planning! Her expertise, experience and guidance were all flawless. She is professional, caring, thorough, and compassionate. She is excellent at what she loves doing! Tracey is perhaps the one thing about which there was no concern and... Read More never a worry. I'll always be grateful!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Julie G

We could have never planned our wedding, from out of state and have everything turn out so beautiful without Tracey's help. She's organized, makes great suggestions in the planning process, and keeps everything running smoothly on the big day.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Celeste S

I was the mother of the bride and also lived out of town and Tracey was amazing working with my daughter yet always including me in final decisions! She’s amazing and you will love working with the her!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Paul C

Tracy was an invaluable part of our wedding! I cannot imagine what we would have done without her. From the preparation well in advance, to the behind the scenes coordination on our big day, she made sure that the only thing on our minds was enjoying our special day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Michael J

Had a great experience working with Tracey! We don't live locally anymore, and Tracey was able to help us navigate the process and save us multiple flights into town while planning. The wedding was fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Liz W

I hired Tracey Fricke, owner of Occasion Designed, two months before the big day to help plan. Though we had much of the major to-dos complete, I was overwhelmed by all the remaining tasks leading up to event. In addition, the venue we selected provided little to no support... Read More for event planning, one of my parents was dealing with a serious illness, and, during those last two months, I was experiencing significant changes in my professional life. Tracey immediately stepped in to organize the vendors and help make the decisions I was dreading (aka what napkin fold to select, table lay out for the reception, etc). She made the last two months easy! And caught and fixed a *major* miss with the caterer plan before I had any chance to stress about it. On the day of, we had a number of unexpected things happen which changed the order and plan for the pre-wedding events -- and, of course, we also experienced the much warned-of ceremony and reception hiccups. Even with that, Tracey kept the day running smoothly without being overly visible and always had a smile on her face. Truly no one knew what went "wrong"...in some cases not even me! My husband and I, our families, and our guests were able to fully participate in and enjoy the day without worrying about the details of event planning. We have had so many compliments on how beautiful and perfect the wedding was! I would recommend Occasion Designed to anyone looking for some help with organizing their big day.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Elyse G

Tracey is one of the most caring people that I dealt with during the wedding planning process. Although the wedding did not happen, she truly cares about the people that she works with. She took time out of her day to talk with me after it got called off. I hope to work with her... Read More again someday.

2016-11-28T23:33:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your time with me. I am grateful to know you and am hopeful for what the future holds for you. Blessings.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Tammy N

Tracey was awesome. We had a beautiful day that was relaxing, fun and special. She made the wedding of our daughter's and son in law's dream. She is meticulous and seeks to understand the bride and grooms vision for their day. I would recommend Occasion Designed for... Read More anyone's wedding or event. We were able to thoroughly enjoy the day. Thank you.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Erica C

Tracey is amazing. She's so organized and knows absolutely everything you could ever need or want to know about planning a wedding! My husband and I are both busy professionals working full time along with running a business and knew right away we would need help with the... Read More planning. Tracey was so helpful and made our wedding amazing! It's about the experience and not stressing about the little details. Tracey made our experience so easy and organized. We absolutely love her and could not recommend her more!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

Tracey's vendor recommendations were 100% in line with my high design standards. The flowers were stunning; The cake was simple yet beautiful; The photographer was talented; The pianist was spectacular. She worked seamlessly with the venue's event planning staff and day-of-event... Read More staff to create a beautiful day for us. Everyone involved was professional and a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 John S

Tracey made everything so much easier for us. It would have been tough to have the wedding we wanted without the help of Occasion Designed.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Adam H

At first, I was a little iffy about hiring a wedding planner. But now, we wouldn't have had it any other way. Tracey was great. She was excellent help throughout the entire planning process. She went above and beyond all of our expectations. Tracey was incredibly liked by... Read More all of our family and guests included. Everything Tracey did for our wedding was out of this world. She was great help for every planning idea and need my wife had. Being a man, I was clueless about a lot of things when it came to planning a wedding. Tracey shed light on every question we had, big or small. We couldn't have made our wedding go so smoothly and look so good without her.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Whitney H

Where do I even begin with Tracey and Occasion Designed? Let's just say, I couldn't have imagined our wedding day going any better without all of the help from Tracey. She did an OUTSTANDING job on our wedding day. We are still receiving compliments on every single detail to... Read More this day. Tracey was incredibly helpful and organized which was fantastic when it came to planning and decorating for our special day. She helped with everything you could possibly think of for our wedding day. Tracey was in communication with all of our vendors and handled each and every one of their needs as well. And every detail that I never would've thought about, she did. Not only was Tracey our wedding planner, she quickly became our lifelong friend. She is such a sweet, down to earth, personal and loving person. We already miss communicating with her all the time and look forward to the next time we get to see each other.

2016-10-30T14:00:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words! I miss you guys too!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Margaret T

We had two weddings in two years and with Tracey's guidance and direction both weddings went off flawlessly. The budget process she presents helped both couples to become actively involved and aware of expenses. My husband said at the close of the evening of the first wedding:... Read More "I don't know what you paid her but it was worth every dime." We truly believe we could not have executed these weddings without her guidance and day of event coordination. Thank you Tracey!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Maureen C

Perfection! We could not have been in better hands, start to finish.

Tracey M. Fricke, CSEP, MWP, CMP

Tracey has more than 20 years of event planning experience, and is the only person with the CSEP, MWP, CMP certification combination in the industry. Her passion is event planning, production and design.