Occasions Disc Jockeys South Central PA

Wedding specialists who work with you to customize your reception. Contact us for free information about what we offer for your event. Our DJs wear tuxedos and are never obnoxious. Make all of your events...OCCASIONS. Be sure to include your reception location for a price quote.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

Elizabethtown, PA Serving Central PA (717) 413-0773

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Tyler M

Steve was our DJ for the night. He was very professional throughout our entire wedding. He was very prepared and kept the entire day flowing with ease. He was very quick to verify information with me prior to carrying out the order of events or odd requests from guests. He... Read More truly made the night about me and my husband. I would definitely use occasions again. They were very quick in their responses and easy to communicate with making my job much easier! They also were very good at catering to my music choices as we had some conservative people attending our wedding. Plus their song choices were endless. I would absolutely recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Katelynn C

Matthew at Occasions DJ was everything we were looking for in a DJ--professional, prompt, and flexible! We hired them for our outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The outdoor music was soft and timed perfectly with the processional of the bridal party. Matthew worked... Read More wonderfully with our coordinator to make sure all the traditions happened on time throughout evening! We highly recommend hiring Matt at Occasions if your are looking for a professional, non-intrusive, and entertaining DJ.

Occasions DJ is the Best!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

We loved having Matthew of Occasions DJs with us for our special day. He did an absolutely amazing job playing exactly what we wanted, while still feeling the energy of the crowd to keep everyone on the dance floor and happy. I would recommend Occasions to anyone that is getting... Read More married in the Lancaster, PA area!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Ann H

Steve did a great job with our reception on November 18th. Occasions' web site made planning our reception and music very easy. Steve called us a week before our ceremony just to verify everything and make sure there were no changes. He kept the evening running smoothly and we... Read More didn't have to worry about anything. He was friendly and professional. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Kelsey K

We honestly can't say enough about Matt. He was absolutely fantastic, and played a huge part in making the day successful. We had countless compliments from our guests about how great he was and how great the selection of music was...not just for the dancing portion of the... Read More evening, but also for cocktail hour and dinner. He played something for everyone. We will be recommending him to anyone and everyone we can. Thanks again to Matt for helping to make our day so special.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Dani G

Steve was amazing! He was so in tune with what our desires were for the night and took charge. He allowed us to relax and just enjoy our day. Looking back on our wedding day, choosing Occasions was one of the best things we did! We are so thankful for Steve and the way he made... Read More our day feel so perfect! Thanks Steve!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Nikki F

Matthew was my DJ on my wedding day and he was great. I had never scheduled a meeting with him prior to booking with him and had spoken to him for the first time via telephone 4 days before my wedding (all by choice). Matthew came highly recommended by my venue so I knew I was... Read More in good hands. And sure enough Matthew did not at all disappoint. He was very accommodating to my wants and needs and super easy to work with. He kept the night flowing smoothly and made sure to incorporate everything I had envisioned. Matthew was fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Megan A

We would recommend Occasions over and over again! We had Matthew for our wedding and he was EXCELLENT. The forms we filled out beforehand were very thorough and simple to understand. He helped the night run smoothly and was on top of every detail. Before we walked into the... Read More reception, he verified important details with us, like name pronunciations and the order of the events of the night. Professional and tasteful are the best ways to describe his services on our wedding night. Everyone had an amazing time and had nothing but good things to say about the music!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tori D

Matthew from Occasions was fantastic! He played the music that we wanted and kept the guests on the dance floor throughout the whole night. He transitioned from events smoothly (cake cutting, special dances, etc.) and kept his talking minimal. He was a pleasure to work with... Read More and very accommodating. Thanks, Matthew!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sarah A

Steve was awesome. He made the event run smoothly and was extremely professional. All the songs flowed seamlessly into the other and all my guests enjoyed the song selection. I highky recommend this vendor

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sarah A

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Leslie U

We loved having Matthew as your DJ! He made the day so fun and enjoyable! He knew exactly what we wanted to hear during the reception. We could not have asked for a better DJ! I would absolutely hire him again.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Jillian B

Matthew did a fabulous job at our wedding and reception. Everything went smoothly and he even made some last minute changes by our request without anyone else noticing. He played all of our favorite songs and really listened to our input. He sat down with us a few weeks before... Read More the big day to go over everything. He was so organized and prepared that it was really reassuring and I didn't need to stress about a thing! Thanks, Matthew! :)

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Jackie W

We are so thankful that we hired Occasions DJs for our wedding! The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was so much fun! One of our biggest concerns was whether people would dance or not and Steve, without a doubt, put that thought at ease. Steve played music that appealed... Read More to all the guests and we were happy to see so many people out on the dance floor all night! Steve also followed all of our requests and checked in with us regularly! I would also like to add that I live out of state and Occasions DJs was always willing to work with me via email and over the phone which was great!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Amy A

I highly recommend Occasions DJs! Prior to the wedding, we filled out detailed forms online and had a couple phone conferences with Steve. Steve was able to fill our music requests and kept the dance floor packed all night! Our guests are STILL complementing the music and how... Read More much fun they had dancing during our wedding. Steve was extremely professional and checked in with us regularly to make sure the night was going smoothly and we stayed on our timeline!

Occasions Disc Jockeys

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Molly G

Occasions did a great job at our wedding! My husband and I both care a lot about music, as do our families, and we were nervous about trying to please everyone (while not offending some of our more conservative relatives). Matthew at Occasions played the songs we requested in an... Read More appropriate order based on the way the crowd was moving. He played a great variety of music, kept the night running smoothly and frequently checked in with us. Our guests all had a great time and several commented on how much they enjoyed the music! I really appreciated that when my uncles had planned a creative "surprise" for the reception - Matthew made sure to direct them to me to make sure it was okay to go through with.

Great Job!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Christina S

Has an awesome online system to prep for your special day. Has a very awesome song selection. Very professional and helps coordinate your timeline throughout the event. I definetly reccommend this vendor!

Excellent DJ service!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Laura F

Matthew from Occasions Disc Jockeys was an incredible professional from the very beginning. They were recommended to us by our venue, Harvest View Barn, and we could not have been happier with their services. Matthew was so great about responding quickly and thoroughly to... Read More questions and updates and did an excellent job of keeping everyone on the dance floor all night. We also used Occasions for our ceremony and are so glad that we did! Excellent service for a very reasonable price! Thank you Matthew, you really helped to make our day so special!!

Very Pleased!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Lisa H

Occasions DJs were wonderful to work with. They answered all of our questions before the wedding and were always professional. Steve was dressed nicely and spoke only when needed. He played all of the songs that we wanted to hear and pleased the crowd. We were very pleased... Read More with Occasions Disc Jockeys!

Great DJ for any wedding or event

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Sommer B

I really enjoyed working with Matthew from Occasions DJs. He's very prompt at returning emails which is a huge plus. He really gets your input for what you want in your wedding night and makes sure it turns out well. He also had all of the music I requested for each portion of... Read More my wedding day so I thought that was impressive. My guests and I really enjoyed dancing to the music he played at my reception. Lastly, he's affordable and there weren't any hidden fees or surprises which isn't the case with all vendors. I surely would recommend Occasions DJs to others. Thanks!

Truly terrific!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015

We had a great experience with Occasions! They helped make our wedding day special by really listening to what we wanted--from the overall tone we wanted the reception to be, to small details like the volume of the music and name pronunciations. They were organized throughout... Read More the entire process, which is so important when you are dealing with all your different vendors. I appreciated how they communicated with us multiple times as the date got closer, to make sure we were on the same page the entire time. It was also fun filling out the music selection forms! The day of, they were polite, friendly, and classy. Very easy to work with and a great value!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Lindsey S

Steve was great! He played all the different types of music we wanted during our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He helped us stick to our time line and kept things moving along smoothly the whole night. He had almost everyone at our reception on the dance floor. The... Read More dance floor was full the entire time. We also used the uplighting which looked great. We would definitely recommend Occasions, they were great!

Magical Evening

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Lauren R

Everyone said this was the best wedding they had ever been to! People were on the dance floor non-stop. There were just enough slow songs for the elderly and enough dance songs for it to go the whole night long. I would recommend Matthew to EVERYONE!!! THANK YOU!!!

Great DJ for Wedding

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Keri G

Matt was awesome! The price and quality was great. The website and communication with him was easy throughout the entire process. He dressed to impress and made our special day run so smooth! Great variety of music and did a great job with our 'WWE” theme reception entrances.... Read More Occasions DJ is highly recommended.

Amazing DJ!

Reviewed on 3/08/2015 Jessica G

Matthew was such a great DJ for our wedding, he was so friendly and professional and always played the perfect music for the energy of the room. I've had so many people tell me afterwards that they thought it was the best dance party at a wedding they've ever seen and that is... Read More definitely contributed to Matthew. It was exactly what we wanted and the perfect wedding!

Start a Conversation!