Occasions Disc Jockeys South Central PA

Wedding specialists who work with you to customize your reception. Contact us for free information about what we offer for your event. Our DJs wear tuxedos and are never obnoxious. Make all of your events...OCCASIONS. Be sure to include your reception location for a price quote.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

Elizabethtown, PA Serving Central PA (717) 413-0773

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Janelle K

Occasions DJs was everything that we were looking for in a DJ for our wedding. Steve was super easy to work with and took into consideration our specific music style. He met with us on several occasions to make sure that the music being played was exactly what we wanted to... Read More make our day special. I felt confident knowing that Steve only wanted to play music that was within our style so he took his time talking with us about our music selection. Music is important to me and I felt 100% confident in knowing that Occasions was only going to play music that I was okay with, making my wedding day stress free! I would hire Occasions again in a heartbeat for another event! I highly recommend this genuine group of DJs for any couple getting married!!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Casey G

Occasions Disc Jockey was one of the DJs recommended for our venue. Matthew was our DJ. Prior to the wedding he responded quickly to all email and worked with us on the types of music to play for our guests. He frequently checked in with us before the formalities to make sure... Read More everything went smoothly. All of our guests said they had a great time.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Athena H

You did an excellent job finding the songs that we wanted to play! Our guests were very sensitive to the nature of the music and you understood this. You also found songs that I did not think of that fit perfectly. You read the crowd very well. Our guests had a great time. We... Read More appreciate you. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Mark P

Matthew was fantastic. He kept the party going all night. Everyone had a blast. On top of that he had a great attitude and made sure that my bride and I were pleased for the entire night.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Cameron G

My wife and I worked with Steve and we had a very pleasant experience! For our reception, we had more specific guidelines for what we wanted to be done in regards to music. But Steve was not concerned. He patiently worked with us and was willing to adjust in order to meet... Read More those specifics guidelines. Steve doesn't just do an incredible job, but he also cares about the people he works with. We were so blessed to have him there and help us out!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Lauren D

I would recommend Steve in a heartbeat! I felt like I could completely trust him to do a great job... and he did just that. Asking him really felt like a no-brainer... I've never seen a DJ do better. He is professional and personable, and for an outdoor wedding, the sound was... Read More perfect. We received back our wedding video and the sound was projected so clearly from all the speakers, musicians etc. Thanks Steve!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Chelsey S

You were respectful and very attentive to my husband and I on what we wanted and when making sure we were happy and followed the special requests we asked perfectly, you were terrific!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Lisa F

Steve did a great job! Everyone complimented how much they liked the music. I liked when the dance floor was dwindling down, he did a good job at playing a line dance to get people back up on the dance floor. I never knew of a DJ to come up to the bride and groom asking if we... Read More were ready for something.. like cake cutting, etc. We really appreciated this because it was overwhelming for us trying to speak to everyone. This helped us wrap up the time with each table. He made the night about us and what worked with our schedule rather than going off of the timeline we given him. The volume and music was very appropriate. I know my family liked that they could carry a conversation without yelling at their tables. The backlighting was the perfect shade and price overall was reasonable. The DJ makes or breaks the reception. I would book with Occasions again in the future.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Ann H

Steve did a great job with our reception on November 18th. Occasions' web site made planning our reception and music very easy. Steve called us a week before our ceremony just to verify everything and make sure there were no changes. He kept the evening running smoothly and we... Read More didn't have to worry about anything. He was friendly and professional. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Kelsey K

We honestly can't say enough about Matt. He was absolutely fantastic, and played a huge part in making the day successful. We had countless compliments from our guests about how great he was and how great the selection of music was...not just for the dancing portion of the... Read More evening, but also for cocktail hour and dinner. He played something for everyone. We will be recommending him to anyone and everyone we can. Thanks again to Matt for helping to make our day so special.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Dani G

Steve was amazing! He was so in tune with what our desires were for the night and took charge. He allowed us to relax and just enjoy our day. Looking back on our wedding day, choosing Occasions was one of the best things we did! We are so thankful for Steve and the way he made... Read More our day feel so perfect! Thanks Steve!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Nikki F

Matthew was my DJ on my wedding day and he was great. I had never scheduled a meeting with him prior to booking with him and had spoken to him for the first time via telephone 4 days before my wedding (all by choice). Matthew came highly recommended by my venue so I knew I was... Read More in good hands. And sure enough Matthew did not at all disappoint. He was very accommodating to my wants and needs and super easy to work with. He kept the night flowing smoothly and made sure to incorporate everything I had envisioned. Matthew was fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Megan A

We would recommend Occasions over and over again! We had Matthew for our wedding and he was EXCELLENT. The forms we filled out beforehand were very thorough and simple to understand. He helped the night run smoothly and was on top of every detail. Before we walked into the... Read More reception, he verified important details with us, like name pronunciations and the order of the events of the night. Professional and tasteful are the best ways to describe his services on our wedding night. Everyone had an amazing time and had nothing but good things to say about the music!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Tina M

Steve was our DJ for the night. He was very professional throughout our entire wedding. He was very prepared and kept the entire day flowing with ease. He was very quick to verify information with me prior to carrying out the order of events or odd requests from guests. He... Read More truly made the night about me and my husband. I would definitely use occasions again. They were very quick in their responses and easy to communicate with making my job much easier! They also were very good at catering to my music choices as we had some conservative people attending our wedding. Plus their song choices were endless. I would absolutely recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tori D

Matthew from Occasions was fantastic! He played the music that we wanted and kept the guests on the dance floor throughout the whole night. He transitioned from events smoothly (cake cutting, special dances, etc.) and kept his talking minimal. He was a pleasure to work with... Read More and very accommodating. Thanks, Matthew!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sarah A

Steve was awesome. He made the event run smoothly and was extremely professional. All the songs flowed seamlessly into the other and all my guests enjoyed the song selection. I highky recommend this vendor

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sarah A

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Leslie U

We loved having Matthew as your DJ! He made the day so fun and enjoyable! He knew exactly what we wanted to hear during the reception. We could not have asked for a better DJ! I would absolutely hire him again.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Jillian B

Matthew did a fabulous job at our wedding and reception. Everything went smoothly and he even made some last minute changes by our request without anyone else noticing. He played all of our favorite songs and really listened to our input. He sat down with us a few weeks before... Read More the big day to go over everything. He was so organized and prepared that it was really reassuring and I didn't need to stress about a thing! Thanks, Matthew! :)

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Jackie W

We are so thankful that we hired Occasions DJs for our wedding! The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was so much fun! One of our biggest concerns was whether people would dance or not and Steve, without a doubt, put that thought at ease. Steve played music that appealed... Read More to all the guests and we were happy to see so many people out on the dance floor all night! Steve also followed all of our requests and checked in with us regularly! I would also like to add that I live out of state and Occasions DJs was always willing to work with me via email and over the phone which was great!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Amy A

I highly recommend Occasions DJs! Prior to the wedding, we filled out detailed forms online and had a couple phone conferences with Steve. Steve was able to fill our music requests and kept the dance floor packed all night! Our guests are STILL complementing the music and how... Read More much fun they had dancing during our wedding. Steve was extremely professional and checked in with us regularly to make sure the night was going smoothly and we stayed on our timeline!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Katelynn C

Matthew at Occasions DJ was everything we were looking for in a DJ--professional, prompt, and flexible! We hired them for our outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The outdoor music was soft and timed perfectly with the processional of the bridal party. Matthew worked... Read More wonderfully with our coordinator to make sure all the traditions happened on time throughout evening! We highly recommend hiring Matt at Occasions if your are looking for a professional, non-intrusive, and entertaining DJ.

Occasions Disc Jockeys

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Molly G

Occasions did a great job at our wedding! My husband and I both care a lot about music, as do our families, and we were nervous about trying to please everyone (while not offending some of our more conservative relatives). Matthew at Occasions played the songs we requested in an... Read More appropriate order based on the way the crowd was moving. He played a great variety of music, kept the night running smoothly and frequently checked in with us. Our guests all had a great time and several commented on how much they enjoyed the music! I really appreciated that when my uncles had planned a creative "surprise" for the reception - Matthew made sure to direct them to me to make sure it was okay to go through with.

Great Job!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Christina S

Has an awesome online system to prep for your special day. Has a very awesome song selection. Very professional and helps coordinate your timeline throughout the event. I definetly reccommend this vendor!

Excellent DJ service!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Laura F

Matthew from Occasions Disc Jockeys was an incredible professional from the very beginning. They were recommended to us by our venue, Harvest View Barn, and we could not have been happier with their services. Matthew was so great about responding quickly and thoroughly to... Read More questions and updates and did an excellent job of keeping everyone on the dance floor all night. We also used Occasions for our ceremony and are so glad that we did! Excellent service for a very reasonable price! Thank you Matthew, you really helped to make our day so special!!