Ocean City Florist

$$

Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

12909 Coastal Hwy., Ocean City, MD

Beautiful bouquet

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Melinda R

My bridal bouquet was beautiful and they were able to adjust the flowers to fit my color preference. Pricing was great and flowers lasted a few days. Easy to work with.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Brandy G

The flowers were incredible! Everything was perfect! I would recommend them to anyone. The arrangements were everything I wanted and more!

Tented Reception Flowers

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Kathleen S

OC Florist did an amazing job, and they were the most reasonable priced florist in the area. I wanted a simple, vintage look, and they worked with me to help me save money, and I was THRILLED with the final outcome. They have an amazing selection, awesome quality, and excellent... Read More customer service. Would highly recommend to anyone getting married in the OC/Fenwick/Bethany Beach area!

The most beautiful flowers ever!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Lacee G

Patti and the crew at O.C. Florist have true talent! My floral arrangements could not have been more stunning. Patti was so easy to work with and had the perfect suggestions. The cost was extremely affordable and they were so flexible with changes. AMAZING WORK! A++

Beautiful Simple elegant

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Gaylen B

Working with OC Florist was easy and affordable. Patti and her team did a great job.

good vendor

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Courtney D

Flowers were beautiful but you MUST talk with Mallory- the owner Jim is very unresponsive and difficult to deal with. He'd rather you give him your date and a check and he'll pick everything out for you. Mallory however is very good and the end product was worth it.

flowers looked great

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Jen S

i was apathetic to flowers, and my H2b was adamant i have 'real' flowers, not a bouquet from the supermarket. so we went to the OC florist on tuesday (the wedding was saturday) for a bouquet and hairpiece for myself and my MOH. i asked they work in a lucky charm my late father... Read More had passed along, and they did an amazing job on all acounts. delivered on time to our hotel and everything for a very reasonable fee.

flowers

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 michelle h

We met with Ocean City Florist before the wedding, and they were very helpful with suggestions for the bouquet and boutineers. My flowers were gorgeous!!! My husband even surprised me with white roses on the day of our wedding.

Ocean City Florist

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Courtney E

Very happy with them for my flowers. Cindy was a big help and very friendly! I was happy all around with price, quality, staff, and speedy on time delivary to the wedding venue!

Last minute flowers

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Taj S

I did wait way too long (day of the wedding), and having an artistic family to make the boquets, I chose to purchase a varity of flowers, and ribbons (from wal-mart) and then have my family make the boquets.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Shannon H

I ordered my wedding flowers & explained in detail what I was looking for. When they delivered our flowers, I was amazed at how beautiful & perfect they were. They were beyond my expectations!!

Review for Ocean City Florist

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 megan p

GREAT PLACE. EVERYONE WAS SO NICE AND HELPFUL. I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO START OR WHAT TO DO AND THEY GUIDED ME AND GAVE ME IDEAS UNTIL I PUT MY ORDER TOGETHER. EVERYTHING WAS ON TIME IF NOT EARLIER. EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL.

TO Ocean City Florist