Oceanside Marina Suites

OCEANSIDE, CA

Dream Oceanfront Weddings

The Oceanside Marina Suites is a beautiful and serene waterfront location perfect for your outdoor wedding and reception. This facility is located on a private peninsula surrounded by the beautiful Pacific in the heart of the Oceanside Harbor.

Waterfront, Hotel

2008 HARBOR DR N, OCEANSIDE, CA (760) 722-1561
INSTAGRAM

The BEST Resort for a wedding!

Reviewed on 6/01/2012 molly r

I have worked in hotels since i was 16 and i have never had a better time at a resort. First the new GM, Adam, is incredible. Once we arrived for our 4 day weekend wedding celebration, he gave myself the bride and the mother of the bride flowers! that's a great way to start the... Read More weekend! they went above and beyond for us with every single detail and it went off without one problem! the grounds are gorgeous! if you are looking for an outside venue with gorgeous views and a private resort, this is your spot!!! amazing amazing job guys! thanks soo much!!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Christopher G

I just called this venue for pricing and some information. First off, when I called the call was picked up then disconnected immediatetly, I was able to hear the on hold music for a split second so this means, they did not bother to answer the call and ask to place you on hold,... Read More so I called a second time and got CHRISTOPHER, what do you know, I have the same name, I told the rep to build a repor and he was non responsive, I have the same name... he replied OK? I then jumped right into my questions because obviously you can tell he was bothered, distracted or plan out does not like his job. When I asked about pricing he stated the manager is on another call or was busy, he stated you can send her an email, I stated I would like her or them to call me back... there was silence he heard me because he then stated are you ready to take down the email....I wanted to go off for I already read previous reviews and see their customer service was not up to par... I was soo frustrated already that I just merly said ya know what no thank you and hung up!!!! Are you serious I said I would like to speak with someone and you still disregard what I said and repeated so you want to write down her email..... HELL NO better customer service and treatment elsewhere,, would not refer this place to anyone!!! Listen to their professionalism its a mess!!!

Beautiful place for a small wedding

Reviewed on 3/25/2013 Karen B

Absolutely perfect for small weddings. Hotel is older, with a vintage vibe. Has some upgraded features. Could not ask for a better ocean view than this!!

Location=Great but...

Reviewed on 9/01/2011 Breanna J

The location was absolutely beautiful and having the wedding and reception was nice but the staff and the headache of the manager and the staff was a nightmare. Dealing with them almost made me change the location from lack of returned phone calls, losing guest reservations, the... Read More list goes on. I'm not sure how they are in business with such unorginization but in the end it all worked out.

Review for Oceanside Marina Suites

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Laurie G

I loved that the hotel is right on the water and that guests could stay at the same place that we had the ceremony and reception.;A lot of the rooms are very nice but there are some that are very old and not updated. There are a lot of issues with the management.