OKC Wedding Officiants John T. Snelson V & Heidi

Oklahoma

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Mormon, Orthodox, Adventist, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Congregationalist, Holiness, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Restorationist, Protestant, Quaker, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Secular, Sikh, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Getting Engaged, Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

3316 N Virginia Ave, Oklahoma City, OK Oklahoma (405) 505-1082

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Samantha C

We chose John T. as our wedding efficient because upon meeting him, he seemed very confident that he writes custom ceremonies for many weddings. However, when it came to writing the ceremony basically from scratch, I had to reconstruct much of what he wrote and correct many... Read More grammatical errors. I felt that there was not much time and effort spent in his revisions until the very end. At last, we ended up being satisfied and have received many compliments that the ceremony was beautifually worded. In addition, John T. was very helpful in obtaining our marriage license.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Kristal G

John is probably one of my most favorite people I've ever met. He stayed in contact with me throughout our long engagement and really made us feel like he was there for us and that we were a priority. He had helpful info and tips along the way and always offered to help with... Read More anything we needed. He made us feel SO comfortable. From the start we knew he was cool with everything - a religious ceremony, a non-religious ceremony...whatever we wanted. We've had so many of our guests contact us while on our honeymoon to tell us how wonderful our officiant was. He conducted the best ceremony I've ever heard and I'm so grateful that he was part of our special day!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Nikki L

John was AMAZING. He wrote our vows custom to us and our story and he was amazing to work with. My husband had a hearing impairment and he spent extra time making sure he was comfortable with everything before the ceremony. He took time to get to know our families and us during... Read More our rehearsal as well. It could not have gone better. I will recommend John to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Paula L

John is awesome!!! If you want someone who knows what there doing and gives friendly advice this is your guy. He answered all the questions and concerns I had quickly and thoroughly. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Bethany M

John was awesome!! He communicated with me by email because I was overseas planning. He made sure to answer all of my questions and sent me plenty of ideas and different ceremony layouts. We spoke with him on the phone the night before and worked out the last minute details. He... Read More was flexible and able to adjust the ceremony on the fly because we added a rock signing. He even added a few lines for my tears!! I would recommend him to everyone!