Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

31 S. Third St., Philadelphia, PA (215) 925-2882

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Charna C

They prepared stunning bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for my friend's wedding. They were extremely knowledgeable and worked with us to find the perfect combination of blooms and scents. The flowers were beyond fresh and are in fact still in perfect condition several days... Read More later.

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Carmela R

We hired Old City Flowers for our wedding this past August 2015. It was an absolute pleasure working with Sue and her shop!!! I cannot say enough great things about my experience. Sue listened to my budget, my general likes/dislikes with respect to flower types and colors (and... Read More the color scheme of my wedding), and came up with breathtaking designs for the bouquets and centerpieces. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. I dried some of them out, including my bouquet, and cannot wait to do something creative with them as a keepsake. Thank you again, Sue and team for all of your hard work!

Amazingly Beautiful Wedding Flowers!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Dana Z

Words cannot describe how incredibly beautiful the flowers were that Old City Flowers provided for my wedding. My bouquet was so gorgeous I wish there was a way to save it forever! The centerpieces, bridesmaid bouquets, groomsman corsages, and other decorative pieces were... Read More exactly what I imagined they would be. I asked for red roses and gerbera daisies. The red in the roses was the red I wanted them to be and Sue was able to find red gerbera daisies even when they were out of season. Sue and her team were fantastic and I would highly recommend them to anyone!! THANK YOU SUE!!!!