Alterations, Custom Designs, Fashion Services, Fashion

7003 Creighton Ln., Austin, TX (512) 658-6048

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Rebecca D

Olga was the only choice for me when it came to my wedding dress alterations. I bought my dress at Unbridaled in Austin; they recommended I call her for an appointment IMMEDIATELY and I'm so glad I did! She was attentive, efficient, and such a warm personality as well. It felt... Read More like she was reading my mind in the alterations I needed, and even suggested a few I wouldn't have ever thought of. On top of that, her pricing is super reasonable. Thank you so much, Olga! You were an angel and a delight to work with.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Meredith T

Olga was great! She has a good eye and showed me several suggestions which made the dress even better. She looks at every part of the dress to make sure it fits perfectly. Even at the next to last fitting, there were a few small things not included in the original quote that she... Read More did at no extra charge. I was worried about the scalloped edge on the back of my dress because it kept flipping out and everyone kept telling me the only solution was double-sided tape but she was able to work her magic and it stayed down. She is very sweet and I would definitely recommend her to any bride.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Mandi H

Perfection! Olga is absolutely amazing at what she does! She made my dress downright magical! And even comfortable! I told her I required three things, I needed to be able to eat, dance, and breathe! In that order of importance, of course! She made the dress look amazing on me... Read More and I was able to dance the night way. I am a bit top heavy and I was worried about support in the dress. The dress is such that I could not wear any of the traditional bra types, and I bought some weird contraption to help, which was not comfortable. At my first fitting Olga said she would put in cups and to forget about the weird bra thing I brought. I was skeptical as I am a fan of lots of support, no movement and even some lift. The fit Olga was able to give me with just cups was incredible! I didn't miss having a traditional bra. I had the shape, lift and support I wanted and it was comfortable! Also, my dress had some very fine lace, detailing, and bead work that required movement on the main fabric to give me a good fit, and Olga was able to make it all work! I know she did an incredible amount of work, but you cannot tell that any of the details had to be moved. Her work is immaculate! Not only is Olga absolutely amazing at what she does, but she is a joy to work with! She has a great personality, and is so sweet! She sees brides every day, and yet she still gets excited with the new one walking in her door. She even danced around with me to make sure I could move and groove! I would HIGHLY recommend Olga to anyone needing work on their dress. I also very much appreciated how transparent she was on her pricing. There were no surprises or hidden costs, which when planning a wedding is a huge help!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Tara S

You have got to book Olga if you want the best alterations on your dress. She is fabulous! I had a very delicate lace dress and she did an outstanding job. She also makes sure that everything is just right and you keep going back until you are happy. She did alterations a week... Read More before my wedding to make sure it was just right! You will LOVE her!!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Tarah N

Olga is the best! After ordering my dress from Second Summer Bride they gave me a few referrals to seamstresses. I'm so overjoyed that I chose Olga. I didn't need many alterations to the dress, but that didn't matter. She still knocked it out of the park! She always made me feel... Read More like the prettiest bride even when I showed up looking like a mess. I also loved that she had a lot of great suggestions. She would think of accessories or hair styles/veils that I hadn't even considered. You'll be in good hands with Olga.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Michelle H

Olga did such a phenomenal job perfectly fitting and altering my wedding gown. The gown had been ordered almost a year and a half before the wedding and in that time, I lost quite a bit of weight. When I finally received the dress, it was a few sizes too big (as I expected it... Read More would be). I could have easily used the seamstress that my gown shop provided and saved a little bit of money, but this wasn't a small alteration and I definitely did not want to take any risks. I'm SO GLAD I found Olga! She took a dress that I was seriously concerned about and made it look exactly how I envisioned. Not only that, but I originally had my dress altered early to have it in time for a bridal shoot. In the few months between the bridal shoot and the wedding, I lost even more weight, and Olga went above and beyond to make any other alterations needed so that I could look and feel amazing on my wedding day. I am so grateful to have worked with such a talented woman who obviously has a lot of passion for what she does. I can confidently say she's one of the best seamstresses I've ever worked with, andI would without a doubt reuse her services next time I need a beautiful gown fitted. Thanks Olga!!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Katie S

I could not have been more lucky or happy to have found Olga. She is beyond professional and knowledgable about the cut and fit of a wedding dress. Olga was so friendly and inviting. She took my intricate lace dress and cut it to just the right proportions. You couldn't even see... Read More where it had been altered. I didn't realize how well a dress could fit! If you are getting married don't go anywhere else in the greater Austin area for your dress alteration. Olga is the best of the best!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Meghan B

As many brides know, it's difficult to envision your wedding dress when it doesn't fit you at the bridal salon. For many once you pick up your dress and take it to alterations, there's extra anxiety of "will it fit me" or worse, "did I pick the right dress?" From the moment my... Read More mom and I walked into Olga's studio for my first dress fitting, we knew we had enlisted the perfect person for the job. Not only did she listen to my vision for the dress, but Olga also gave me options and provided guidance as I made the necessary decisions. Each fitting the dress started to morph into my dream dress, and by the third and final fitting (one week before my wedding) it was absolute perfection. I highly recommend any Austin bride to leverage Olga's alteration services. Not only is she a perfectionist, but you can also tell that she genuinely loves her job. My mom and I loved getting to know her and are very appreciative that she made the entire process so fun!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Thomas G

I had my wedding dress altered with Olga. Bottom line: Olga is AMAZING! She is great to work with and does a fabulous job. I did not need a lot of alterations, but her work was flawless. She works quickly and efficiently. She really cares about her work and you as a bride. I... Read More mean you ring her doorbell and "Here Comes the Bride" plays!! She doesn't mess around, she tells you exactly what needs to be done and you really do get what you pay for. She just cares, I don't know how else to say it. At my final fitting she dressed up my mom and bridesmaids in cute hats and props to take pictures! This just goes to show that she really cares. She's so fun and just a joy to work with. I couldn't recommend her more!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Nancy J

Working with Olga of Olga European Fashion was such a delightful experience.! We immediately felt 100% confident that Olga would be able to mold the much too large dress to Kaitlin's figure. And when the bride loss weight after the final fitting, Olga was able to employ a few... Read More quick and subtle stitches to perfect the fit. All with her inimitable style and confidence. Thank you, Olga, for your exquisite workmanship!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Maelissa G

Let me just say Olga is amazing!!! I currently live in Nebraska but I used to live in Austin and I was getting married there in January 2016. I found Olga online and she was super professional, easy and fun to work with. I am an indecisive person as it is, and when it came to... Read More our wedding I was even worse, but she was always helpful and supportive or whatever changes I needed or wanted. She would always accommodate me when I was in town since she knew my schedule and time was limited. Her shop is so cute and she has amazing taste and abilities when it comes to wedding dress alterations. I got so many compliments on how unique and perfect my dress was! Use her! You won't regret it! Thanks for everything Olga! <3 Maelissa

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Kristin C

Olga was just perfect! She is very kind, professional and timely. I could not have been happier with the alterations to my dress.

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 LAURA C

Olga was amazing! Alterations of wedding dresses can be very expensive depending on what you need to have done, but instead of a costly hem alteration because of my style of dress she recommended we add a layer of petticoat. The added volume prevented me from needing my dress... Read More hemmed. She is a busy lady but I would recommend making an appointment early because she is worth it!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Kate F

Olga is a fabulously talented person, and I really enjoyed working with her on my wedding dress alterations. I had a particular vision in mind for my dress, and my bustle ended up being more complicated than I originally anticipated. Ogla worked tirelessly through the entire... Read More process until we were able to find a bustle that I was 100% happy with. My dress fit me perfectly in the end, and I got many compliments on it. Without Olga's expertise, I don't think this would have been possible. She was even willing to steam my dress for me when I was nervous about ruining it by using a hand steamer at home. Olga loves what she does and it truly comes through in her work.

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

My wedding coordinator recommended Olga for alterations to my mother's gown that I planned to wear for my wedding. Olga had absolutely wonderful ideas to make slight changes to make the dress more modern and feel like "mine." I was so pleased with her services and HIGHLY... Read More recommend her, especially if you're looking to repurpose/alter a wedding dress of a relative.

She is the best.

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Hayley H

Olga had my dress fitting like an absolute GLOVE. she really knows what she is doing and I am so glad I was referred to her by Blush Bridal Lounge to alter my dress. Schedule an appointment ASAP because she fills up fast...because she really is the best at lacy dress... Read More alterations. Use her, you will be happy you did!

my big day dress

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Oge A

I purchased a sample dress in a size 10/12 and Olga altered it to a size 6/8 for me, added a bustle and made the back dip down a little more than. She did all this at a very affordable price. She's very good at what she does. I highly recommend her.

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Alessandra D

I was referred to Olga by Blush Bridal Lounge after purchasing my wedding gown. Olga was a pleasure to work with and made the alterations process effortless. Olga knew exactly what needed to be done to my gown and walked me through the entire process. She is extremely sweet,... Read More professional, and does fabulous work! I would absolutely recommend her! Thanks Olga!

Amazing Work

Reviewed on 3/21/2015 Dawn W

Olga was amazing... my dress looked better than I ever could have imagined! Very professional, great studio- would go back to her for any alteration needs- highly recommended!

Wedding Dress Alterations + Mardi Gras Formal Alterations

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Kaileen G

Olga is talented, kind, and a joy to work with! Like many brides, each step in the wedding planning process was a new experience for me. From initial email to my final fitting, Olga walked me through the process with a high level of professionalism and always had a smile on her... Read More face. And most importantly, I LOVED the way my dress turned out. When I needed a formal dressed hemmed for a Mardi Gras ball, I went back to Olga. She is excellent. Absolutely 100% recommend!!

You're in amazing hands with Olga!

Reviewed on 1/29/2015 Kaileen G

Olga is talented, kind, and a joy to work with! Like many brides, each step in the wedding planning process was a new experience for me. From initial email to my final fitting, Olga walked me through the process with a high level of professionalism and always had a smile on her... Read More face. And most importantly, I LOVED the way my dress turned out. Absolutely 100% recommend!!

Expert alterations

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Kathy E

Olga did a great job altering my wedding dress. She knew exactly what to do with the dress to get the look that I wanted. When coming in for a fitting, she pinned the dress to demonstrate the types of bustles and I picked the one that I liked best. She also had a very clever... Read More way of implementing the bustle that was easy to use and easily reversible (buttons and ribbon ties). She is very quick to respond to email.

The perfect wedding gown alteration

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Soomin S

Olga was nothing short of wonderful when it came to my experience with her for my wedding gown alterations. She was very professional and responsive with my initial inquiry and got me scheduled in no time for my fittings during the busy wedding season. My interactions with her... Read More in person were also great - she is honest, so talented (my dress was scalloped and you could not even tell that the length was altered!) and fun to work with! My dress fit perfectly on the big day - and I have Olga to thank for it!

loved working with Olga

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Lauren B

Olga was wonderful to work with. I had to buy a new dress last-minute after I decided that I didn't really like the original one I had ordered months before. Quick tip: before you buy a dress from a boutique that says it will take 4 months for your dress to arrive, make sure you... Read More check out the dresses at JCrew and BHLDN, because they only take about 1 week to arrive and you can return it if you don't like it. The whole wedding dress boutique deal is kind of a sham in my opinion...but anyway, I got a dress from BHLDN and needed some work done to it, and Olga did a perfect job!! And she's so sweet and easy to work with. I highly recommend Olga for your wedding dress alterations.

olga

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Tracy B

olga is wonderful!! i would recommend her to anyone. i bought my dress in charlotte, NC before moving to austin, and then needed to find someone to alter it locally for me. i read good reviews of olga, so decided to check her out. i appreciated that she was very up-front... Read More with her price list (not everywhere is -- and her prices are very reasonable by the way), and she was super-knowledgeable and helpful on all sorts of topics!! she recommended someone to develop a custom headpiece for me (jamie slye designs -- also fantastic!), encouraged me to get bridal platform flip-flops (who knew such a thing existed!), recommended a place to get undergarments and double-sided tape -- she's just full of awesome ideas! and she was also very flexible by developing a special bustle that would allow me to do a texas two-step for our first dance. :) olga is sweet, easy to relate to, organized, dependable, and knows her stuff!! i would recommend her to any bride!!