Ollo Hair Salon- ME, NH, MA

Everyone knows the biggest event in anyones life is the day they say "I DO". At Ollo, we strive to make your day the best day possible.Experience in all styles, airbrush, lashes, and extensions. We are confident we will be able to find the flawless look you desire. To contact us: http://ollohairsalon.com/planning-a-wedding/

41 Wharf Street, Portland, ME Maine, NewHampshire, Mass (207) 619-7064

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Brittany D

I can't say enough about Stacey, Katie, and their team. They arrived to my suite at 6:45 AM and beautified my bridal party with ease. It was an early day but with the good vibes and an outstanding energy they brought, it was easy to get the day started. They are nothing short of... Read More AMAZING! They're easy to get along with, caring, incredibly talented and the type of women you wish you hung out with everyday! Thank you so much ladies!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Kira A

Stacey and Katie are the absolute best!! Not only are they the most responsive, fun, and easy to work with vendor, but also incredibly talented! I wish I could hang out with them all the time, because they are just that cool and awesome! They came to my house and did myself, my... Read More mom, and 6 bridesmaids and finished ahead of schedule. Everyone loved their hair & makeup and it held up to all the tears and dance floor sweat! If you are looking for wedding hair/makeup stylist, then look no further then this dynamic duo!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Bre F

Katie and Stacey made me and all my bridesmaids feel so stunning on my wedding day this past weekend by doing both our hair and makeup! In the months leading up to the day, they were easy to get in touch with, quick to respond, super friendly, accommodating, and made sure I felt... Read More completely comfortable in working with them. I can't recommend them enough. Thank you both for everything!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Katie Y

I found Ollo Salon on by searching a couple of wedding websites. I had been looking for the right fit for quite some time. I think I contacted over 20 salons, independent make-up artists and hairstylists. Either no one was available or the price wasn't within my budget. I looked... Read More at their website to gather more information and just LOVED the fact that the owner, Stacey, works in the salon. Not only is her salon cozy and charming, so are the people that work there. I went in for a trial about two months before my wedding date. As soon as I walked in Katie greeted me with a hug and a kind smile. I could instantly tell it was going to be a great experience. Not only is Katie super talented in make-up application, she put my nerves at ease immediately and listened to exactly what I wanted. She nailed it on the first try. It was amazing. I have had my make-up done by professionals for past weddings I had been in. By far, no one did such a great job of listening to my vision and executing it with ease - while making me look "natural" and not loaded up with make-up. It was perfect. My hair trial was immediately after with Stacey, the owner. She is exceptional at her trade, while having a personality to match. I just loved her! Within 30 minutes she had a great rough draft of what my hair would look like on the wedding day. The big day came and there they are in my bridal suite getting us all dolled up! We had such a fun day. We were laughing and joking, listening to music while getting hair and make-up done by Katie and Stacey. They had seven total ladies, including me, to work on that day. Everyone's hair and make-up came out fabulous! I seriously could not have imagined anything better. All the ladies looked stunning, natural and beautiful. You can see in some of the photos how lovely they tied everyone's looks into matching one another while highlighting there individual style. I have never felt so beautiful. Every little detail was better than I had envisioned for my wedding day. Looking at the photos only confirmed that I made the right choice booking them for my big day. I will never forget Katie and Stacey. I can't wait to have another event to book their services for! In the mean time, I'll just have to settle on popping into the salon if I am in the Portland area. Thank you again for making my wedding day perfect! Xoxo.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Jack B

Katie and Stacy did my make-up and hair (respectively), for my wedding May 3, 2015 in Kennebunkport. Not only are they both professional and incredibly talented at what they do, but they felt like a part of my wedding party. I now consider them friends and would give them my... Read More ongoing business over any other salon. I have had my hair done in the salon since the wedding and it was such a lovely experience. I would highly recommend that anyone who wants to look gorgeous on their wedding day, or just wants a really nice new 'do, call the salon. They've found a forever client in me (and my husband!).

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Lex W

These girls are the best!! I found Ollo Salon when a friend of mine used them for her own wedding and everyone looked beautiful that I decided to book them for my own wedding later that summer! Kate did my makeup and she was amazing and also the sweetest person ever. Stacey... Read More worked with me through my bridesmaid updo, two hair trials (I changed my mind a lot), and then doing my hair twice on my wedding day (I told you I changed my mind a lot!), all the while she was cool as a cucumber and so patient with me. The end result was the PERFECT wedding look and I couldn't have been happier!! If you are looking for wonderful and talented people who will go the extra mile to make sure your wedding day look is perfect, go with Ollo :)

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Amy L

I loved getting ready at Ollo, as did the bridesmaids and my mom! The salon is a really nice, comfortable space and we had it all to ourselves. We brought in some snacks and made ourselves at home. Katie did my hair and makeup, and did makeup for all the other girls. There... Read More was another stylist (whose name is escaping me!) who did the girls' hair. Everyone was so happy with the results, we all got exactly what we wanted! Ollo's prices are reasonable, but you still get top notch service. For $100, I got a trial run, and hair and make-up on the day of. What a deal!

Absolutely perfect

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Rebecca D

Both Katie and Stacey did an amazing job for myself and wedding party. They were professional and extremely friendly. They listened to our ideas of what we wanted and executed them beautifully. I couldn't be happier with how everyone's hair and makeup came out!

Meet The Coordinator

Stacey Ross & Kate Gore

When asked what our favorite part of our job is, Stacey and I always say "Wedding Season". It must be something about being such a huge part of the best day of someones life, and the smile on their face when they look in the mirror and see: the dress, the hair, the makeup, the full picture is finally complete for her, and that is the best feeling. (you'll see!) Every interaction is personal, every bride has a special place in our hearts. Recently married, I know what it takes to plan a wedding, so leave it to us to plan your morning! xoxo Kate & Stace