Let's talk today about capturing your story!

Nothing captures your entire day like a wedding film! Imagine having your whole day's highlights retold in a 10-12 minute, documentary-style film complete with beautiful shots, music, and audio from the day. You will not regret the decision to have your wedding filmed by Olsen Media!

Artistic, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

17018 Eastwood Ave, Farmington, MN Twin Cities and beyond! (612) 720-4186

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Amy G

Eric was awesome! He was always organized and where he was supposed to be. He was very reassuring before and on the day of and made sure he captured all of the special moments we talked with him about prior to our wedding day. He did his job but stayed out of the way. Half of... Read More the time we didn't even realize he was there!

2017-08-16T10:53:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review Amy! You guys were so fun to work with!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Devin G

I don't have enough great things to say about having Eric as our videographer! I knew that it was going to be amazing based on the countless videos of his I watched before booking him, but I had no idea how obsessed with our video I would be! He was professional but yet very... Read More personable, my husband and I felt extremely comfortable with him and knew he was capturing amazing footage the whole time. He caught the big moments of course, but more importantly he caught all the little ones we would never remember without a video. I can't wait to watch this video for years to come, and know I will only grow to love it more as the years go on. I highly recommend Olsen Media for capturing your big day, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Carleen A

I absolutely love our wedding video! Initially I wasn't planning on hiring a videographer for our big day. I was then told that I would regret not having one. After seeing Eric's work and his prices, I was convinced, the groom however, not so much. We recently received our video... Read More from Eric and my now husband is even convinced and is telling other engaged couples that it is worth it! Eric is very easy to work with and is so very talented! I would highly recommend Olsen Media!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Alyssa L

My husband and I absolutely LOVE our wedding video! The quality of the film was so clear and it really captured our style. Eric and his team were professional and so fun and easy to work with. They made our wedding day feel at ease. He captured every moment of the day and we... Read More could not be more happy with the results. I HIGHLY recommend Olsen Media!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jessica B

We absolutely loved our video! We initially picked Eric because we liked his style and felt that his services were very fairly priced. We met with Eric multiple times leading up to our wedding and we felt like he truly listened to what we were looking for and incorporated our... Read More personalities into the final video. We couldn't be happier and would surely recommend his work!

2016-10-11T13:06:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review! I always make a point to get to know each couple and reflect that in how I shoot the wedding, how I edit the video, even how I choose the music to feature. I'm glad you guys enjoyed your video!

Loved working with him

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Elizabeth D

Eric was a great investment for our wedding. He was reasonably priced, super helpful, and worked great with our photographer. He truly captured moments I didn't even remember and the finished project was more than I could've imagined. I would recommend him to anyone! We loved... Read More working with him!

Eric Olsen

Hello everyone! I am the owner-operator of Olsen Media. I love shooting weddings because I get to capture the story of couples on the best day of their lives. I live in Lakeville with my beautiful wife, Ashley and our little grey schnoodle, Reggie. I love to film and make videos that are meaningful to those that watch them. I'd love to hear about your wedding plans over some coffee, let's talk!