8004 N Milwaukee Ave, Niles, IL (847) 696-7191

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Jean M

Omaima Couture is such an amazing place to go when you're in search of a special occasion dress, whether it is prom or your wedding. It is a reflection of the owner's, Omaima, personality. Omaima truly cares about every person who walks through her door and will do what she can... Read More to help you find the perfect gown and accessories.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Erin K

I cannot say enough about this boutique. This was the first shop I looked at for my wedding dress and upon meeting Omaima, I knew I wanted my dress to be from her store. Her collection made that easy to accomplish and her warmth and welcoming attitude was such a refreshing... Read More experience. I felt no pressure to buy or try on things I didn't like or want and ended up with my dream dress and a new friend.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016

This place is beyond amazing. From start to finish I had a wonderful experience working with Omaima. I fell in love with the store and all people there. They have a Stunning collection. I highly recommend Omaima Couture.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Bassem C

The best!!! Good customer service and lage verity of gowns to choose from. I recommend this boutique highly.