Premiere destination for Haute Couture.

Omaima Couture has been designing, creating and supplying brilliant and beautiful wedding dresses for more than 30 years, They carry dresses and accessories that will transform you from beautiful to glamorous, from fiancé to breathtaking bride. Dresses that will ensure that you are the most glamorous person in the room, no matter where you are. You will find exactly what you're looking for at Omaima Couture.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

8004 N. Milwaukee Ave, Niles, IL (847) 696-7191

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Sendy S

My experience at Omaima Couture was wonderful. Everyone there was so friendly and there dresses are beautiful; One of a kind. You'll fall in love with all the beautiful selections they have.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Jean M

Omaima Couture is such an amazing place to go when you're in search of a special occasion dress, whether it is prom or your wedding. It is a reflection of the owner's, Omaima, personality. Omaima truly cares about every person who walks through her door and will do what she can... Read More to help you find the perfect gown and accessories.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Erin K

I cannot say enough about this boutique. This was the first shop I looked at for my wedding dress and upon meeting Omaima, I knew I wanted my dress to be from her store. Her collection made that easy to accomplish and her warmth and welcoming attitude was such a refreshing... Read More experience. I felt no pressure to buy or try on things I didn't like or want and ended up with my dream dress and a new friend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lori S

I met Omaima Couture Team at the Expo in downtown Chicago last month!They were very friendly to talk to,plus they had a great deal for a bride decided to take a chance and drive to Niles to check their collection out .I got greeted by Omaima the owner ,she is very knowledgeable... Read More in her field .She asked me couple of questions in regards of what style i am looking for and a brand.I was looking for an elegant style wedding dress.There is choosing couple of dresses and i already love what i see .I picked one out of 3 and it is a Pronovias dress ,which i felt in love with. I highly recommend Omaima ,not that she is a real professional but such a pleasant lady to deal with

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Anna E

Omaima Couture is the place to buy your wedding dress! It’s been a great experience for me! Not only did I get the best service, but I also got the feeling of support and true, genuine, and friendly atmosphere at this place. I have bought the best dress. This boutique has a... Read More great selection of wedding dresses from famous fashion designers. Also, the staff assist you, but at the same time they give you space to make the right decision for you. Brides-to-be, this is your wedding dress destination! Anna

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Olya K

I purchased the wedding gown from Omaima couture. I had a really good experience with them. Excellent customer service, nice and friendly personal. Wide dresses selection. I will definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

I said YES to the dress and the day was amazing, not only because i found my dress but the experience was unforgettable. All of the staff at omaima couture went out of their way, were so gracious, and accomidating. I would highly recommend Omaima She was so sweet and made me... Read More feel very special. She was intrustmental in helping me find the one. Special thanks to Her .it's a day I will never forget!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Great service and unique dresses. I highly recommend Omaima couture

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kate Z

Thank you omaima couture for patience, professionalism and the good customer service. I recommend it 1000%.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Nicole F

Very beautiful dresses you can’t even decide which one you want because you want all of them. The owner took care of us , very professional and good customer service. Thanks to all of you guys

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sabrina M

Best customer services ever, they take care of every details, plus the hudge collection of top fashion wedding dresses etc... I am happy and satisfied that bought my wedding dress from there , I recommend it.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Amal S

I'm not usualy a review leaver bit my experience with Omaima was amazing I absolutely love this place, as soon as you walk in, the place give such a positive and fun energy! Omaima was so patient with me going back and forth between 2 dresses. She made one of the things I had... Read More the anxiety over when we started planning the wedding this place is truly set apart from all other bridal salons, I highly recommend Omaima Couture to all brides, it was everything I had ever imagined my dress shopping experience would be.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Stephanie H

Great selection, attentive staff and reasonable prices!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016

This place is beyond amazing. From start to finish I had a wonderful experience working with Omaima. I fell in love with the store and all people there. They have a Stunning collection. I highly recommend Omaima Couture.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Bassem C

The best!!! Good customer service and lage verity of gowns to choose from. I recommend this boutique highly.

Omaima Abbes