Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

23 Chestnut Avenue, Burlington, MA (781) 718-7229

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Sarah A

Jenna is so sweet and professional and easy to work with. She did the most amazing job capturing my vision for our centerpieces. The bridal party bouquets and the mens lapel flowers were so perfect. She also created hanging mason jars for the alter with sheppard hooks. All... Read More of her arrangements were lush and gorgeous, no skimping here and her price point is reasonable and competitive. You won't be disappointed, we plan to use her for my cousins upcoming baby shower and what ever other events come along. So glad we found you Jenna, thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Bersley C

Jenna did a fantastic job with my bridal flowers!! She really helped me along in the process when I had no idea what I was doing. Everyone was so impressed with the bouquets and the sweetheart table flowers. The colors and flower choices was everything I imagined and more. I'm... Read More so glad I chose O'Malley's. It was a great price for quality flowers!! (From the bride)

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Kelly M

I think the flowers were the easiest part of the wedding to plan thanks to all of the help I received. All it took was some photo inspiration and Jenna was able to whip up the most perfect bouquets and centerpieces. Jenna did a fantastic job incorporating our colors and creating... Read More something unique. We couldn't have asked for more from her service. Kelly & Shawn Parker

Fresh flowers, fresh ideas

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Lisa S

I worked with Jenna, who I believe is the business owner, on designing my wedding party and ceremony flowers. We didn't need her assistance with centerpieces as we did herbal arrangements. Jenna was so fun to work with, and listened with great detail to what I wanted. We met in... Read More person and reviewed the colors and flower types I wanted to incorporate. I didn't really know many flower names, but she was very knowledgeable and offered suggestions on flowers that would fit my budget and style. The bride and bridesmaid bouquets were built rock solid! They didn't budge, and the flowers held up beautifully all day. She also did a really nice job pulling together the colors and styles I was hoping for. One remarkable comment I have for Jenna is her flexibility. The morning of my wedding, I woke up in shock realizing I didn't order boutonnieres for the father's and my grandfather. I called her in a panic wondering if she could quickly make 4 additional boutonnieres. Not only did she agree to put these together for me, but she even provided us with 2 extra boutonnieres so we could pick the best ones out. She really pulled through and I was so thankful for her quick turnaround, without compromising quality. I would recommend Jenna, and O'Malley's Floral Expressions, to anyone looking for an inexpensive, yet top quality, set of wedding flowers.

Review for O'Malley's Floral Expressions

Reviewed on 10/07/2007 Laura I

Jenna is AWESOME. She is creative and fun and SO knowledgeable about flowers. She helped me create unique and bold centerpieces and bouquets.