On Location Hair and Makeup

Central and South Texas, On Location services

Look Great for Your Special Day

When you walk down the aisle, you want to look & feel amazing. We want that for you too! We will enhance your natural glow & transform you into a beautiful bride. We specialize in Airbrush Makeup, Hairstyling, Tattoo Covering, Mystic Tanning, & Bridal Spas. To start, schedule a consultation.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Central and South Texas, On Location services (210) 722-6979

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Meagen

Renee was hands down the very best out of all of the vendors I selected. My venue did not offer anything on site, so I had to find vendors for flowers, hair/makeup, catering, photographers, etc. all individually. I had 7 bridesmaids along with 2 additional people and myself all... Read More get their hair done, while about 7 people needed makeup as well. Renee did them ALL herself in record time! I was and still am beyond impressed with her work and friendliness. when I look back at my wedding photos, I still can't stop staring at how beautiful my hair looked. THANK YOU, Renee!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

I would give 10 stars if that was an option! Renee was absolutely fantastic!! Not only is she a beautiful person who was super sweet and easy to talk to she is truly talented!! I've never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day and when I took my bridals!! Each of my... Read More bridesmaids and mom loved her also!! Everyone was complimented on how gorgeous they looked! The make up lasted all night and so did our hair.. Even with all the dancing ;) I would recommend On Location to any bride to be!! This is one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding!! Loved it!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2018 Valerie H

Renee did both my makeup and hair and she was wonderful! My hair came out beautifully. In addition to being very good at what she does, she is such a kind person and it was very nice to have her with me as I was getting ready for my wedding. She is also super patient and asks... Read More questions to give you exactly the type of look you want. She is so sweet and I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 4/17/2018 Renee G

Renee did the most amazing job. She took her time to find out what I liked and wanted. She provided me options and then created a beautiful hair style. I never felt more beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/15/2018 Megan M

Renee was a dream to work with from very first contact to the day of the wedding! I had lots of questions for her ahead of time, and she patiently and quickly answered them all. She did a trial for myself, my mom, and my MIL, which was a very helpful and fun process. On the day... Read More of my wedding, she accommodated myself, mom, MIL, 5 bridesmaids, 1 groomswoman, my sister-in-law, and my aunt. She somehow kept on a very tight schedule and made everyone look amazing! Seriously, I have never felt so beautiful, and in the few pictures I've gotten back so far, my hair and makeup look flawless. My girls loved her so much that they tagged their social media posts with #renee Renee was worth every penny and I would 100% recommend On Location Hair and Makeup to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 Jessica A

Renee is amazing! She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and she is astounding at doing hair and makeup! She did two trials for me because I am indecisive about my hair, and every time she was cheerful and willing to try different things. On my wedding day, she did my... Read More mother's makeup (everyone complimented her on how pretty it looked) and she did my hair and makeup. It was the first time in awhile I felt truly beautiful. My hair looked incredible and my makeup looked awesome. Renee did such a great job and she always had a smile on her face. You can tell she really enjoys what she does. I couldn't recommend her enough. 10/10!

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Amy L

Renee was so amazing! I had a brunch wedding, so we had to start hair and makeup at 4 am. Renee was right on time, and made the experience so fun for all of us! I am so glad that I did a trial hair/makeup, because what I thought I wanted didn’t look how I thought it would. I am... Read More thrilled with how my hair and makeup turned out the day of - it was so much better than I ever could have expected. All of my bridesmaids and my mom loved their look too. Renee was such a pro, she did hair and makeup for 8 people in less than 4 hours! Renee welcomed us to bring pictures of what looks we were wanting, and she perfectly executed each look! We all felt fabulous, and having her come to us was a lifesaver!

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Briana R

I was just looking back at our photos from our San Antonio wedding on 3/25/2017 (planning how to celebrate our first anniversary coming up), and I realized...my review is WAY overdue! Renee is an absolutely INCREDIBLE hair and makeup professional, and even more importantly, a... Read More kind, down-to-earth, warm-hearted human being. Planning my wedding from out-of-state involved some leg work (lots of planning when to plan!), so I was thrilled when I found that Renee could accommodate me given the limited time window I had. She was so patient and clear in answering all of my questions over the phone. She offered a variety of packages, all of which were quite reasonable price-wise. It was wonderful to be able to offer her services to my bridesmaids and moms (especially since both my mother and mother-in-law don't get to get pampered nearly enough). On my wedding day, she arrived early, prepared, and ready to go! She effortlessly balances being efficient and giving each lady a warm, personalized experience. Everyone looked STUNNING, and my bridal hair and makeup really made me feel special and beautiful. I recommend Renee 110%!! THANK YOU so much!

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Kelsey J

Renee was absolutely awesome for my daughter's wedding! She alone, transformed the bride, six attendants and two moms into lovely ladies within a few hours! She was kind enough to stay longer and do touch ups due to a delay in the first look. She traveled out of town on a Sunday... Read More to do my daughter's makeup/hair trial which was convenient because of work schedule. Renee is kind, caring and most of all, excellent in her work! Highly recommend her! Thanks Renee😊

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Laura B

Renee at On Location Hair and Makeup did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and my wedding day. She took the time to really listen to what I wanted for hair and makeup and made me look 100 times better than I thought I would! She was so friendly, fun to get to know and... Read More made me feel so beautiful. On my wedding day she also did the makeup and hair for 8 people in my wedding party! She was so patient with me and my bridal party and so efficient! She was so fun to get to know and easy to work with. I promise you will not regret choosing On Location Hair and Makeup!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Jennifer D

Renee was prompt, friendly, and flexible with my schedule. She has great prices compared to other places I looked and it was so convenient having one person to do both my hair and makeup. We did a trial run, which I highly recommend, and it took a little longer but on the day of... Read More the wedding we finished using time very efficiently! She also did hair and makeup for the mothers of the bride and groom. Everyone looked so beautiful and loved their styles! I enjoyed working with her because even though I didn’t have a solid idea of what I wanted, she was able to offer suggestions and it turned out very unique and classic looking. She incorporated my hair piece flawlessly and after Jaír and makeup were done I have never felt more beautiful! The look held all night and I never had to worry about touching up makeup (I did the airbrush). It was a light feel on my skin and it didn’t cake into my wrinkles which was important to me. I remembered that she had done my sister’s wedding last year, and I’m so glad I went with her! She took the stress out of everything and was able to make adjustments with my makeup if I ever didn’t love a color or shading (I didn’t realize I was so picky until my trial run session with her) and she was so patient with me. Thank you so much Renee!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Audrey R

Renee does an AMAZING JOB. She did my spray tan (which was very natural looking) , hair and makeup. She also did my Mom's hair and makeup. We felt like showstoppers. What I love MOST about Renee is her heart of gold ! She truly listens to her clients and creates the exact look... Read More that you describe. Did I mention I am a VERY picky hair and makeup person?! I would recommend Renee over and over again.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Emily T

I can sum up my review in 2 words...Book Renee!! I have now had the pleasure of having my hair and makeup done by Renee twice! A few years ago she took care of us at a friend's wedding and after that experience, I told her that I would be calling when I got married...she was... Read More the first vendor that I booked after my venue. I knew that I could rest easy knowing that Renee would be there on my wedding day to make us all look beautiful. She arrived at 8am with her tackle box and tool belt of beauty and got to work. By 2:45 she had finished hair and makeup for 8 bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom and myself and we all looked amazing. She also had time to do touchups on everyone before we left the bridal suite. She even hung back after we left to fix 2 of my niece's hair into adorable princess buns;) You can tell how hard she is working, but she makes it seem so effortless. She is also quick with suggestions for anyone who arrives unsure of what style of up or down-do they are looking for. My group had every version of hair (thick, thin, long short, straight and curly) so just know that she can handle whatever hair lands in front of her! As someone who wears very little cosmetics, I am a huge fan of the airbrush makeup. It looks beautiful, yet doesn't feel like you have a mess caked on your face. The makeup lasted all night, and I only had to touch up my lipstick for pictures after dinner. I could just go on and on about how much I love Renee, but you should probably just book her and find out for yourself! Thanks for everything, Renee!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Cindy N

Renee was a pleasure to work with for our daughter’s wedding! Exceptional service, very professional and friendly. The makeup and hair for everyone looked gorgeous! I highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Rebecca D

My wedding was on Oct 13,2017 and Renee was one of the only vendors that was : A. On time B. Did impeccable service C. Decreased my stress for the day She did makeup and hair for myself and 2 kids. Our hair type ranges from stick straight and thick to kinky curly yet Renee made... Read More manic out of everyone! We received compliments on her work and her ability to incorporate our fresh flowers into the hair design!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Corrie M

Renee was amazing!!! She fit me in for my wedding and rehearsal party last minute, and I know that must not have been easy because she had other events those days (I needed her in the mornings). She made me look and feel beautiful! I got the tanning party pre wedding and then... Read More make up for both days. She is extremely personable, and understood exactly what I wanted. My air brushed make-up (with excellent contouring) held up wonderfully and the tan looked very natural! I would highly recommend Renee to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Tess N

Renee is hands down the best makeup artist I have ever worked with. She's extremely sweet and so genuine, she made me feel like a princess just with the bridal trial. I couldn't have picked a better person!! Hands down the best makeup artist of San Antonio and Boerne and... Read More everywhere in between!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Elizabeth E

Renee did my hair and make up trial for a bridal shower in April and also for our wedding in May. Both times, I couldn't have been happier - she is absolutely amazing and SO easy to work with. She also did make up for 7 bridesmaids and 2 moms day of the wedding - everyone... Read More looked stunning. I had airbrush makeup and hair done by another well reviewed vendor in Houston for Boudoir, but that only made me appreciate Renee even more! It is a no brainer to book her - you will not be disappointed! Thank you Renee!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Stephanie B

I was the mother of the groom and all I can say - Renee was amazing and made us all feel and look like princesses. I would recommend her 10 times over. A true fairy godmother.❤️ I only wish I could post pictures of her beautiful work.

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Kimberly W

Renee was the best pick for my big day. She was super sweet and kind during a very stressful event. There were several girls that were not going to get their makeup done until they saw mine and they completely changed their mind. Renee made my bridal party look GORGEOUS. You... Read More absolutely need to pick her for your big day.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Alexa I

This service was absolutely amazing and did a GREAT job on my hair for my big day!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Brittney H

Renee is beyond 5 stars! I just had my wedding and she made me feel like a complete princess. She did all 8 of my bridesmaids also. Everyone looked gorgeous. She totally understood what I wanted and did not get frustrated at all with me when I was trying to figure out if I was... Read More

loving my hair or not. I couldn't have felt more beautiful thanks to her !!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Elizabeth D

I meet with Renee for a test run, she was wonderful!! After that we had my engagement pictures and bridal pictures, I looked amazing. She did so good, I didn't want to take off my makeup. Plus my hair doesn't hold a curl to save my life, she made my curls last all day! The day... Read More of the wedding she did my mom, sister in law, sister and myself everyone was saying we all looked amazing. Book Renee today for your wedding you won't regret it. ❤️

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 whitney w

everyone loved Renee, she was very sweet & fun to work with. She even covered up one of my bridesmaids tattoos & a huge scab on another from being wreck less the night before :-| we got a little behind on time but everyone looked amazing and we got so many compliments on our... Read More hair & makeup. Renee is a must have for your special day!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Gigi C

Absolutely amazing!!!!!!! I would recommend to everyone all my bridesmaids was extremely impressed and will be using her in their weddings too

Renee Green

Our team are among the most talented in the industry. It would be our pleasure to put our extensive experience to work for you.