Pittsburgh's #1 Bridal & Formal Salon

Welcome to One Enchanted Evening! The premier bridal, prom, and pageant boutique of Western Pennsylvania. We are conveniently located in Zelienople, PA - only a short distance from Pittsburgh, Erie, Ohio, and West Virginia. We are proud to carry one of the largest bridal, bridesmaids, and mothers selections in our area. What sets our salon apart is our unwavering dedication to YOU - our bride! Our bridal consultants are committed to understanding your style and vision in hopes of helping you find the most perfect gown for your wedding day. With beautiful chandeliers, floor to ceiling mirrors and rows of luxurious wedding gowns, our bridal atmosphere is unmatched. We are excited to get to know you and celebrate saying yes to the dress with you in our bridal celebration suite!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

201 South Main Street, Zelienople, PA (724) 473-0444

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Lindsay D

If I could give ten stars I would! I was having he worst luck trying to find a dress. I probably tried on over one hundred dresses and even went to Kleinfeld’s in New York City. I told Cheyenne exactly what I wanted and she found me the most beautiful dress I could ever imagine.... Read More Cheyenne was the absolute best! She was so sweet, helpful, cheerful, but also very honest. The salon is breathtaking. It has chandeliers and a full runway with lights and mirrors to see every angle of your dressabsolutely amazing experience! I highly recommend!!!

2017-10-23T14:14:05 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience at One Enchanted Evening. Cheyenne really enjoyed working with you and helping you find your perfect dress. We are so happy that you chose us to be a part of that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Nicole N

My bridal experience with Christine at One Enchanted Evening was wonderful. She was very welcoming to my family and friends and helped both me and my bridesmaids to find our perfect dresses! I was very impressed with both the dress selection and customer service.

2017-09-07T15:29:09 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your bridal experience. We appreciate all of your kind words about our consultant, Christine! We are happy to hear that you were impressed with our service and selection. Thank you for choosing us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Gina D

One Enchanted Evening was amazing! I started looking in June 2017 and was not sure what to expect. This was my first experience wedding dress shopping and thankfully my only stop! I worked with Kim, and she made the entire experience so amazing and wonderful. Not only did she... Read More help me find the perfect dress, but she also made my mother and sister as well as myself feel so comfortable and welcome. I feel like we all became great friends. More importantly, she was beyond patient with me, especially because I am very indecisive. I think I went past my appointment time, which I still feel bad about. But she was able to accommodate us while we finished up, without taking anything away from my experience. I never felt rushed or like an inconvenience, which is awesome especially since I went over time a bit. They have a great selection of beautiful dresses in all kinds of styles and trends. The staff is beyond helpful and accommodating and really know the designers and will help you find the perfect dress. I highly recommend going to One Enchanted Evening for your wedding dress. You will not be disappointed!

2017-09-07T15:37:23 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you for the 5-star review! Congrats on finding your dream wedding dress. We appreciate your kind words and thank you for taking the time to share your experience for future our brides-to-be! Sincerely, One Enchanted Evening

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Christine H

My family has used One Enchanted Evening about 5 times now, and there's a reason we keep coming back. This was our second time with Becky as our consultant, and she was amazing! This was my second stop so I had an idea of the style I wanted and she picked so many great options... Read More that fit my budget and what I was looking for. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming. Definitely worth the hour+ drive it took me to get there. Can't recommend this store enough!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Christy S

From the time I made my appointment to my last dress fitting, One Enchanted Evening made my dress buying experience unforgettable! Kim was super sweet, energetic, and made my entire experience personalized and special. This was the first and only bridal shop that I visited, and... Read More I knew immediately that it would be the place where I would find my dream wedding gown. I ended up choosing a Justin Alexander dress that I fell absolutely in love with. The entire experience was fun, easygoing, and comfortable and was by far the most fun shopping experience I've ever had. Thank you so much, One Enchanted Evening!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Tara K

I had an amazing experience at One Enchanted Evening with Becky! I had already gone to two other stores, hadn't found anything, and was feeling frustrated. From the moment I sat down with Becky and told her what I was looking for, I could tell she really cared. I picked out a... Read More bunch of dresses to try on that were on my list. Becky found a dress I had never seen before and encouraged me to try it on--it was perfect! She is talented, experienced, and most importantly, honest. My mom and the groom's mom will be going to her to choose their dresses for the special day, too. I'm so thankful for One Enchanted Evening and LOVE my dress!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Whitney S

I wish I could give them 5-stars. There are a lot of wonderful, talented ladies that work at One Enchanted Evening. Jen helped me find the perfect dress, Christa helped me through the bumps in the road, and Delia was like my fairy godmother seamstress. My custom-length dress... Read More from Eddie K came in too long and it was a battle to figure out how Eddie K and OEE would fix the problem. As a heads-up, the owner is beyond rude, but Christa will go above and beyond to make sure they get it right. My dress ended up exactly as I had imagined, but I spent a lot of Saturdays up there to make sure it was right. Love the ladies that put forth the effort, but there is a serious lack of communication. Also, try to avoid prom and homecoming season at all costs!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Gina H

One Enchanted Evening was by far my favorite bridal salon experience! I had the pleasure of working with Christine who was beyond amazing. She answered my millions of questions without hesitation and found my dream wedding gown. I cannot say enough about Christine and selection... Read More of gowns available at OEE!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Katherine D

I had an amazing experience here working with Cheyenne! She is the best. Her, along with the other girls there were so helpful!! I love my dress that I picked and they are so accommodating there! I would recommend One Enchanted Evening to anyone!!!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Jenn K

I have been at One Enchanted Evening numerous times to try on dresses, shoes, veils, and accessories! Jennifer was great to work with and so was the rest of the team! They were there to help me complete my look and find anything I needed. Supportive and lovely to work wirh!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Sarah M

Absolutely incredible experience! The consultant Kim was amazing and listened to what I wanted. She looked through almost 50 pictures with me before finding the perfect dress. I only needed to try on 5 dresses to say yes to the dress!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Nicole V

My experience here was wonderful! Becky was very knowledgeable and really listened to my preferences to help me find my perfect wedding dress! I would recommend OEE to any bride to be!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Jenean B

Really enjoyed my experience here. Being that this was my first time looking at dresses I was a bit nervous I don’t know why lol. But Mikayla and the staff made me feel really comfortable and Mikayla was great with telling me if a dress looked right on me or not! Me and my mom... Read More were very pleased she even said she was goin to recommend them! Thank y’all! ;)

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Cory W

I had a great bridal experience at OEE. My bridal consultant Becky was so sweet and welcoming to my friends and family and was very helpful in finding my perfect dress. They have a beautiful dress selection for all budgets. Overall I am very happy with my experience thus far!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Linda N

My experience at One Enchanted Evening with Mikayla was absolutely amazing. She was patient and understanding and took the time to help me find the right dress for me and all I had was a picture I found online. Not only that but she delivered an even more amazing dress than I... Read More could have ever imagined. This place is just perfect. I'm from Cleveland, OH and it was definitely worth the two hour drive.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Gabriella L

I was so happy to have found my perfect wedding gown at One Enchanted Evening. The staff were kind and helpful and also patient during all of my visits by myself and with my bridesmaids. Krista in particular was wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Lauren L

I would highly recommend shopping for a wedding dress at One Enchanted Evening. You will not be disappointed! They have so many beautiful dresses to choose from and are great to work with. Kim helped me during my visit there and was so nice and extremely helpful. I ended up... Read More finding my dress there and cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Stephanie B

I came in with a very vague idea of how I wanted to look on my wedding day. Kim was so encouraging and helpful; she made sure to take all of my ideas into account and had plenty of suggestions. The entire staff was fun and laid back and I never felt like I was being rushed to... Read More make a decision. With their help, I was able to find my dress!! The best part was that it was something that Kim pulled for me on a whim; just something to try! Thank you so much to One Enchanted Evening for making me feel so comfortable during such a crucial time!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Allie H

I had an amazing experience at one enchanted evening with Becky and the girls they were wonderful! It was about my day and finding my dress. They were extremely kind and helpful on the search for my dress. Thank you One Enchanted Evening!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Tabitha S

I had such a wonderful experience at One Enchanted Evening. I had a dress in mind and upon showing the picture of it to Christine she immediately knew they had it and found it in seconds. Fortunately it happened to be in my budget and in a size I could try on! She also helped my... Read More sister and I pick out a couple of other dresses to try on. However after putting on the dress I had in mind I knew it was the one. She even bared with me as I need to put on another dress just to be 100% positive. She was so amazing and even waited until we were able to get my future mother in law on the phone to ask if it was my dress. They helped make that moment as special as it could be. Then she helped me be confident in the size I was ordering by putting me in a similar dress of a smaller size. Each and every person that worked there was so nice, helpful, and genuinely cared about helping me find a dress I loved and to have a good experience. It worked because I had such a great experience and I am in love love love with my dress. If I could, I would go back and try it on every day! A wonderful shop full of wonderful people. I highly recommend looking here for a dress even if you don't find it you will have a great experience!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Chelsea B

I had such an amazing experience at One Enchanted Evening! Christine was amazing! I told her exactly what I was looking for and she found the perfect dress for me! If I could give this place more than 5 stars, I would. They had so many dresses to choose from, compared to... Read More other places I went too. I would definitely recommend One Enchanted Evening to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kristen H

I said yes to the dress at One Enchanted Evening in Zelienople, PA. This was the first and only place I looked for a dress! I worked with Becky who was wonderful. She was very helpful and patient and helped pick a variety of dress styles that worked for me. She could not have... Read More been better to work with. I highly recommend One Enchanted Evening! I will be going back soon with my mom and bridesmaids to pick out their dresses!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Susan J

Kim Dambach was my consult while I shopped for a MOB dress. She was easy to work with and very professional. The entire staff made me feel welcomed and relaxed!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Gabrielle E

One Enchanted Evening is amazing!!!! They have a large selection and they honestly feel as though they are as excited as your own family to find and say yes to your dress!! My bridal consultant, Kim, was a God sent! She was so patient and kind and excited when I chose my dress,... Read More thank God!! I’d recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Amanda R

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS BRIDAL SHOP! Becky was so helpful and so personable. she made shopping for a dress easy and I found my dress the first appointment. I was very happy with the service and selection of this shop