Pittsburgh's #1 Bridal & Formal Salon

Welcome to One Enchanted Evening! The premier bridal, prom, and pageant boutique of Western Pennsylvania. We are conveniently located in Zelienople, PA - only a short distance from Pittsburgh, Erie, Ohio, and West Virginia. We are proud to carry one of the largest bridal, bridesmaids, and mothers selections in our area. What sets our salon apart is our unwavering dedication to YOU - our bride! Our bridal consultants are committed to understanding your style and vision in hopes of helping you find the most perfect gown for your wedding day. With beautiful chandeliers, floor to ceiling mirrors and rows of luxurious wedding gowns, our bridal atmosphere is unmatched. We are excited to get to know you and celebrate saying yes to the dress with you in our bridal celebration suite!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

201 South Main Street, Zelienople, PA (724) 473-0444

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Erin L

Found my dress after just one appointment thanks to Krista! She looked at dresses I had been eyeing up on Pinterest and pulled the ones they had and similar ones and let us randomly pick some also. She was so nice and personable! She put us at ease and really helped me chose... Read More between two. She even jacked me up like Randy does on "Say Yes to the Dress" - veil, earrings, even curled my hair! I recommend scheduling for a weekday not during prom season.

2016-05-19T10:31:52 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience at One Enchanted Evening. Krista is a rock star consultant. She really knows how to focus on the bride and hone in on the style that they are looking for. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Stephannie N

I cannot say enough great things about OEE! Their professional yet friendly and kind staff blew us away. I am so happy to have had the opportunity to buy my wedding gown from here! My favorite part was that they would do the night time lighting to help you really envision... Read More yourself at your wedding. I cannot wait to wear my dress and walk down the aisle! Lastly, after saying yes to my dress, they have a brand new celebration room where we got to chat, drink mimosa's & really enjoy the whole process. I would recommend a million times over!

2016-09-12T12:34:55 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you so much for shopping with us and taking the time to leave a review about your bridal experience! We are happy to hear that you found your dream dress and enjoyed celebrating that moment in our new bridal party room. We are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Rebecca T

The best bridal shop around! Krista was my consultant on both visits and she was amazing! She let me try on as many dresses as I wanted and gave great recommendations. The selection they have is unreal. I ended up purchasing my gown, 6 bridesmaids dress and will have two mother... Read More of the bride/groom dresses purchased. You will totally get the bridal experience you deserve at One Enchanted Evening!

2016-01-27T08:51:03 Response from the vendor

Hello, Thank you so much for your kind review. Krista really enjoyed working with you and helping you and your guests find the perfect dresses for your special day! It's your moment to feel like a beautiful bride. We are so happy that you chose... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Jessica M

Krista is amazing! She helped me to find the perfect dress and veil and we had an incredible experience overall. I also got my alterations done at OEE- Lynn is a fantastic seamstress and was so helpful with recommendations. Highly recommend this bridal shop!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Emily S

Krista and Lynn are amazing!! Krista helped me find my wedding dress and Lynn handled the alterations. My wedding dress was perfect!! I was thrilled! I highly recommend one enchanted evening, and especially Krista and Lynn!!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Marissa C

Krista was amazing! She made me feel comfortable and at ease the whole time. She made sure to ask how I was doing after showing my dresses to the people I brought since I was getting so many opinions! She has a good eye for what will look good on you! She is also going above and... Read More beyond for my bridesmaids. Couldn't do it without her. Anna from Justin Alexander was also a ton of help! She gave great advice! I'm in love with my dress and can't wait for it to come in! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Valerie M

Great selection and service. Best of all!

2017-04-25T10:34:12 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Meredith W

This is a wonderful place to find your wedding dress. My consultant, Jennifer, helped me find mine and she was so kind and helpful. I even went back to pick out my bridesmaid dresses and mother of the bride dress there and got to have Jennifer's help with those too. They... Read More really know how to make brides feel beautiful at One Enchanted Evening. They have a great selection of jewelry and accessories too!

2017-04-11T16:15:42 Response from the vendor

Hello, we are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience in our store. We look forward to seeing the beautiful pictures from your wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Amanda B

Amanda Reutzel was an excellent consultant. Everyone was very helpful and kind

2017-04-11T16:13:26 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you for all of your kind words about our consultant Amanda and the rest of our staff. We are glad to hear that they made your experience one you will always remember.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Mackenzie D

I went to one enchanted evening after already buying a dress that I wasn't 100% sold on. I found one on Pinterest that I had a great feeling about and OEE was the only store around that had it! Even though I picked what I wanted to try on, the girls working went above and beyond... Read More to pull some more dresses so I would find a dress I loved! I bought the dress I originally found and I couldn't be happier!

2017-04-11T16:12:24 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you for leaving a review about your recent bridal visit. We are so happy to hear that we had that special dress that you were looking for! We look forward to seeing the beautiful pictures from your wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Sarah G

I had such a great time at OEE! The store is beautiful, the dressing rooms are nice and big and well lit. The big mirrors and pedestal in the main "viewing" area are also very nice. However, what made my whole experience was my consultant, Jen! She is wonderful. I had 3... Read More appointments with her and she was so patient and helpful. I tried on as many dresses as I wanted until I finally chose the one with her help. I feel like she "got" my style and personality and what I was looking for. Highly recommend OEE and Jen!

2017-04-11T16:10:45 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you so much for leaving a review about your recent bridal visit! We are so happy to hear that Jen made the experience special for you.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Kristyn S

I found my dress on the first appointment! I was so happy with the gown selection and the different price ranges. Jennifer Jackson helped me and she was so friendly, helpful, and gave an honest opinion when I asked. I loved and continue to love my OEE experience!

2017-03-27T16:44:28 Response from the vendor

Hi There! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Jenn! All of our consultants are amazing at what they do, and love helping their brides find their dream dress. Thank you so much for leaving a review!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Kathleen C

I had a WONDERFUL experience at One Enchanted Evening. My mother and I worked with Amanda and she was incredibly helpful--she gave her honest opinion and advice but wasn't pushy. I found my dress on the third try. I made a second appointment to look at bridesmaid dresses, mother... Read More of the bride dresses, and find my veil--again with Amanda's help I was able to find all three due to their large selection and Amanda's great advice and guidance! I would highly recommend brides go to One Enchanted Evening for anything they might need--a wide selection, enjoyable experience and great staff!

2017-03-27T16:32:10 Response from the vendor

Hi There! We are very excited to hear about your bridal experiences with Amanda! We are so happy to be able to provide exceptional customer service and that one-on-one attention every bride and her family deserves.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Lyndsay P

I can’t say enough about my experience at One Enchanted Evening. Everything went smoothly from start to finish, from booking the appointment to purchasing my dress. I felt very lucky to have Kim as my consultant. I can’t say enough good things about her. She made the process... Read More very enjoyable and chose gorgeous gowns for me to try that were within my budget. I selected a couple that were a bit outside my budget, and she made sure I was aware of that prior to taking them into the dressing room to respect how much I wanted to spend. She was extremely patient and made me laugh many times throughout my appointment. I would highly recommend Kim to help you find your wedding dress, mother-of-the-bride and mother-of-the-groom dresses, and bridesmaids dresses. I’ve requested Kim at each appointment and I’m already looking forward to my next one with her! Thank you very much for the wonderful experience every bride-to-be should have when trying to find the perfect wedding dress.

2017-03-27T16:12:16 Response from the vendor

Hi There! We are thrilled to hear about your recent bridal experience with Kim, our consultants work tirelessly with their brides to ensure a memorable experience! Thank you so much for leaving a review!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Michelle S

I had a great experience finding my perfect wedding dress at One Enchanted Evening. Christine was my consultant and she was so incredibly patient and helpful. We tried on a TON of dresses and I felt like she was honest but without feeling like she was trying to steer me or... Read More influence my decision. I ended up torn between two dresses and she was so patient in letting my try them both on a couple of times and even encouraging me to sleep on it before I finally decided. She ultimately knew which one I would pick but she was so awesome in letting me take my time to get there! I want to do some customization and she even brought other members of the team over to ask how we could style them so I got to talk with several members of the team and I have to say I would recommend any of them. Overall I would highly recommend OEE as they have a great selection, great environment and an incredibly knowledgeable and relaxed staff. They made the entire process fun and and memorable and I CAN'T WAIT to get my perfect dress and get my alternations done! :)

2017-03-07T14:47:45 Response from the vendor

Hello! We are very pleased to hear about your experience with Christine! All of our bridal consultants do their very best to ensure that the dress picking process is a fun memorable experience! We can't wait to see you back in-store for alterations!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Elyssa B

We had a wonderful experience with Christine this afternoon. She was fun and very helpful. We never felt rushed and we were there for a long time. We would recommend you make an appointment in advance as they are very popular, especially around prom season.

2017-03-07T14:52:06 Response from the vendor

Hi There! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Christine! All of our bridal consultants want to do their very best to make sure you (the bride) gets exactly what you want no matter how long it takes! Thank you for the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Kelly T

First, BE CAUTIOUS of the 5 star reviews. This shop bribes you with an accessories credit if you review their services on a wedding website. Second, this shop is a disgrace to the bridal industry. My initial appointment was fantastic. But between the time that I initially... Read More ordered the dress and the time that I went to have it fitted for alterations, I probably spoke to someone on the phone at this shop between 5-7 times. Each time, I explained my situation: I would be leaving Pittsburgh in early-mid May and I would like to have my consultant or another consultant present at my fitting with the seamstress. I was assured that this would not be a problem and that someone would call me as soon as the dress and the accessories came in so that I could be fitted as soon as possible. No one ever notified me. And by the end of April I called to find out that the shop had “forgotten” to ring me up to tell me that my dress and accessories had arrived. Nevertheless, I made arrangements for a fitting and alterations (at the same appointment) and was ASSURED SEVERAL TIMES that there would be a consultant present at that fitting. I mentioned (again) that this would be the only fitting I would be able to have since I would be leaving town and would have to swing by to pick up the dress at a later date. When my mother and I arrived at the fitting, the woman at the front desk told me that I would need to go downstairs for alterations. When I asked if a consultant was available (as I had been assured!) I was told rudely and flatly that, “Everyone here is busy. The seamstress will be downstairs to help you.” After I explained that I was told that a consultant would be there, she repeated herself (again, in an extremely rude tone). I then asked, “Is there not someone available to help for 5 minutes?” Her answer? “Nope. There isn’t.” It isn’t a lot to ask to have someone look at a dress for five minutes. Especially one that costs as much as a wedding gown. What followed could have been avoided entirely. I walked downstairs with my mother to find a bunch of children rolling around on the alterations floor (unattended) as well as a bunch of girls being fitted for prom gowns. I was very upset, mainly because I had been told REPEATEDLY that a consultant would be there to help AT MY APPOINTMENT and, second, because we had been treated so poorly. The bridal manager came out to ask what was wrong and we told her the situation. She was just as rude as the girl at the front desk! Moreover, I expressed that it was strange to be in the middle of a bridal fitting with prom appointments (not normal by any bride’s expectations!) and we were told that, “Proms are important to girls, too.” That was her response to me expressing concern about the rude attitude upstairs. When a consultant finally showed up, she was VERY sweet and apologetic and was as helpful as possible given the situation. I was angrier than I was disappointed and admittedly hysterical. But there never an apology. Nothing. The situation was so awful that I couldn’t even stand the thought of wearing the dress. It was THAT bad. My mom and I called One Enchanted Evening, explained that we would like to have the dress unaltered and (even though it was paid in full + alterations) shipped to us and I expressed the reasons. The Knot only allows a certain amount of characters, but there is a lot more to the story. They charged us $55 to ship the dress. Moral of this narrative? STEER CLEAR.

2017-02-10T11:11:10 Response from the vendor

Hi there! We are so excited to hear that your experience with us was perfect! Annamarie is amazing and helpful! Congratulations on finding your dress and we look forward to seeing you again for alterations!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Joyce G

Annamarie was so awesome when helping me find the perfect dress! All the staff was friendly. The lighting and mirrors were very helpful to see all the angles, and helped to really get a feel for what the dress looked like. I would recommend them to all new brides, and I will be... Read More returning with my bridesmaids to find their dresses!

2017-02-10T11:07:23 Response from the vendor

Hello there! We are so happy to hear about your recent experience in our store with Annamarie, we want all of our brides to feel their best for their big day! Thank you so much for leaving a review, and we can't wait to see... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Nicole S

Words cannot even begin to describe how amazing my experience was at OEE! OEE was the first bridal shop I had visited and it ended up being the only. I went into the day not expecting to find a dress and ended up finding THE DRESS. I worked with Jen and she was very in tune with... Read More what I was looking for in a dress. Jen pulled a few she thought I'd like and then allowed me and my family to look around the boutique as well. She even went as far as pulling dresses they had just received. The whole day was perfect from beginning to end. Jen, as well as the entire OEE staff were absolutely wonderful to work with and very professional. I am so excited for my dress to arrive! Thank you, OEE!

2017-02-10T10:58:29 Response from the vendor

Hi there! We are thrilled to hear that you found THE dress your first time shopping! We are happy to know that Jen made the experience one to remember for you, our consultants strive to make every bride that walks in our door have that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Alyssa S

I couldn't have had WORSE service than I did at this salon--twice! I set up an appointment to look for my own wedding dress and was disappointed to find that I was left to look through all of their dresses on my own, without any help from my consultant. Things just got worse... Read More when my consultant disappeared 20 minutes into my appointment to help another client. I was left with an older woman to "help me"--although it was really up to my mother to help me into and out of gowns as I felt like this woman had no idea how to pin a petite woman into a sample dress. After explaining time and time again what I was looking for in a dress, they finally found something I might like, but they actually scoffed saying "I can't believe you want to try this on; its so heavy." I left the store never wanting to return. However, my friend was also getting married around the same time and had us order our bridesmaids dresses from this store. When I went to pick up my dress, I was again treated with the same kind of service--being shuffled around to several different employees before finally landing on someone who could help me pick it up. I was then told that we were charged a late fee of $40 per dress. When we questioned the store about this, we were told "we never know when we will incur a late fee, it's different every time we order." I truly cannot believe how this salon can still be in business--especially a business that controls one of the most important days in a woman's life. I could NEVER recommend this store to anyone.

2017-04-21T12:27:11 Response from the vendor

Dear customer, First, we want to thank you for shopping at our store and giving us your feedback. We sincerely apologize that your experience was less than perfect. Wedding gown shopping is such an exciting moment in a woman’s life, and our job as consultants... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Ashley F

I recently purchased my wedding dress at One Enchanted Evening. Jen, my consultant, was incredibly helpful and kind. I spent about 3 hours with her, and she was patient throughout the whole process. I feel my budget was respected, and she was not in the least bit pushy. I... Read More couldn't have asked for a better experience all around. Thank you so much One Enchanted Evening. I will definitely recommend your company

2017-01-30T16:57:48 Response from the vendor

Hi there! We are thrilled to hear about your recent bridal experience with Jen, choosing a wedding gown is one of the most special moments of someone's life and we try make sure every single bride has the time to try on dresses to find... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Andrea S

One enchanted evening is amazing! Jennifer was my stylist, and she was wonderful! She made the experience truly amazing. I fell in love with the first dress I tried on, and Jennifer made me feel like a bride! I would recommend one enchanted evening to anyone! Definitely worth... Read More the drive to get there!!!

2017-01-30T16:51:55 Response from the vendor

Hello there! We are excited to hear about your recent bridal experience with us, we are thrilled to know that Jennifer made you feel like a bride! Congrats on finding THE dress! Thank you for leaving a review!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Allison C

I had a wonderful experience at One Enchanted Evening! The staff was so friendly and welcoming to not only me, but my mom and future mother in law! We couldn't have been more pleased. Jennifer was my stylist and was incredible. She helped me buy the dress of my dreams!!

2017-01-30T16:43:43 Response from the vendor

Hi There! We are so glad to hear about your bridal experience with Jennifer! We want the time our brides and their families spend here be special. Congrats on finding your dream dress! Thank you for writing a review!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 David F

I couldn't be happier with my experience at OEE! I initially chose OEE due to their wide selection online. Becky was a wonderful, calm and experienced consultant and completely put my anxious mind at ease. Based on the styles I described, she knew immediately which dress... Read More would be "the one" for me, but she had me try on a wide range of styles and cuts before I said "yes"! I scheduled my appointment on a holiday, nervous that they would be busy, but I never once felt anything less than the center of attention! It was a great environment with ample room for my family and friends to hang out, and we even had fun socializing with the other consultants and clients as well. I am taking my mother and future mother-in-law back to OEE this week for their dresses and we can't wait!

2017-01-23T15:29:09 Response from the vendor

Hello! YAY! congrats on finding your dream dress! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here at OEE! Can't wait for you to come back for Mother's dresses!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Victoria C

Absolutely loved my appointment here!! Jen was absolutely wonderful, listened to my wants and woes about the dresses and guided me to my perfect dress!! I said yes after my first appointment there! I would suggest One Enchanted Evening over anyone else! They aren't pushy either,... Read More they respected a bride on a budget!

2017-01-20T14:41:47 Response from the vendor

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are so happy to hear that you said "YES" on your first appointment. Also we are pleased to know that Jen was helpful to you! Congrats on finding your dream dress!