Pittsburgh's #1 Bridal & Formal Salon

Welcome to One Enchanted Evening! The premier bridal, prom, and pageant boutique of Western Pennsylvania. We are conveniently located in Zelienople, PA - only a short distance from Pittsburgh, Erie, Ohio, and West Virginia. We are proud to carry one of the largest bridal, bridesmaids, and mothers selections in our area. What sets our salon apart is our unwavering dedication to YOU - our bride! Our bridal consultants are committed to understanding your style and vision in hopes of helping you find the most perfect gown for your wedding day. With beautiful chandeliers, floor to ceiling mirrors and rows of luxurious wedding gowns, our bridal atmosphere is unmatched. We are excited to get to know you and celebrate saying yes to the dress with you in our bridal celebration suite!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

201 South Main Street, Zelienople, PA (724) 473-0444

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Erin L

Found my dress after just one appointment thanks to Krista! She looked at dresses I had been eyeing up on Pinterest and pulled the ones they had and similar ones and let us randomly pick some also. She was so nice and personable! She put us at ease and really helped me chose... Read More between two. She even jacked me up like Randy does on "Say Yes to the Dress" - veil, earrings, even curled my hair! I recommend scheduling for a weekday not during prom season.

2016-05-19T10:31:52 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience at One Enchanted Evening. Krista is a rock star consultant. She really knows how to focus on the bride and hone in on the style that they are looking for. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Stephannie N

I cannot say enough great things about OEE! Their professional yet friendly and kind staff blew us away. I am so happy to have had the opportunity to buy my wedding gown from here! My favorite part was that they would do the night time lighting to help you really envision... Read More yourself at your wedding. I cannot wait to wear my dress and walk down the aisle! Lastly, after saying yes to my dress, they have a brand new celebration room where we got to chat, drink mimosa's & really enjoy the whole process. I would recommend a million times over!

2016-09-12T12:34:55 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you so much for shopping with us and taking the time to leave a review about your bridal experience! We are happy to hear that you found your dream dress and enjoyed celebrating that moment in our new bridal party room. We are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Rebecca T

The best bridal shop around! Krista was my consultant on both visits and she was amazing! She let me try on as many dresses as I wanted and gave great recommendations. The selection they have is unreal. I ended up purchasing my gown, 6 bridesmaids dress and will have two mother... Read More of the bride/groom dresses purchased. You will totally get the bridal experience you deserve at One Enchanted Evening!

2016-01-27T08:51:03 Response from the vendor

Hello, Thank you so much for your kind review. Krista really enjoyed working with you and helping you and your guests find the perfect dresses for your special day! It's your moment to feel like a beautiful bride. We are so happy that you chose... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Stacey A

Had a great time at One Enchanted Evening. It was a busy Saturday morning with a 10% sale going on, witch didn't ruin my experience. Didn't have any problems checking in and was assigned Kim as my consultant. I explained to her what I had in mind and we started looking thru the... Read More dresses. After trying the dresses on I didn't fall in love with one. Kim told me to wait in the dressing room and came back with the dress of my dreams. I couldn't wait to put it on. Walking out of the dressing room I had a smile ear to ear. Looking at myself in the mirrors, I started crying. I knew it was the ONE. Thanks OEE for letting me find the most important dress of my life.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Stefanie P

I had a wonderful experience at One Enchanted Evening! I walked in looking for my wedding dress without having ever tried on dresses before. I had no idea what style, cut, or detail that I liked or what even looked good on me. I walked in to the appointment with the mindset... Read More that I probably wasn't going to find my wedding dress the first time trying dresses on. I'm glad I was wrong! Becky was very patient and intuitive with me. She let me shop independently while also giving me good advise to help guide me throughout the appointment. There was no time limit or pressure to "wrap up" the appointment because these ladies truly understand the time and decision making that goes into finding the most important dress you'll ever wear. The balance between allowing me to problem solve while receiving guidance from a very knowledgeable consultant is what I believe led me to finding my dream dress! Not only did I find my dream dress, but Becky and I were able to think outside of the box and create a completely custom, one of a kind gown! Now that is something special.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Meagan S

This was the first location I checked out for my dress and I fell in love with everything about it! My consultant Christine was FANTASTIC. She was super helpful and made wonderful dress suggestions while staying within my budget! I am so glad I went here first because it made... Read More this experience so much fun! I can't wait to go back for my fittings! Only disappointment for me was that the celebration room was closed off when I chose the dress. Luckily, the cute little cafe next door was the perfect place to go for a celebratory lunch (and they even let us crack open a bottle of champagne!!!) Thank you for the wonderful experience OEE!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Chris E

FIVE STARS for One Enchanted Evening! I had a little bit of dress stress when I purchased my first dress (yes, my first dress) at a small boutique in Pittsburgh. Soon after I signed away all rights to return the dress I started to regret it. My mother-in law insisted that we try... Read More another store with more options and that is how I ended up at One Enchanted Evening. Their dresses and their service was just a step above the rest. They were amazing to work with and I found my DREAM dress! I would highly suggest making your way to One Enchanted Evening!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Katrina S

If you are like me you grew up with an idea of wedding dress shopping and the feeling you will get when you find your dress. Let me just say Krista went above and beyond my imagination. Not only was it a relaxed environment but I never felt like I was being rushed to pick a... Read More dress! I left with the dress of my dreams and it's all because of Krista.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kristen T

I had the BEST experience at One Enchanted Evening. They had a large selection of dresses and various price points and styles. Their consultants are friendly and fun, and they truly make the experience feel special and unique -- they don't treat you as if you're just another... Read More bride. It was my first time trying on wedding dresses, and was super nervous when I walked in. Kim instantly calmed my nerves, got a sense of what I was looking for, and helped me shop around. She was patient with me as I tried on a number of dresses, and let me have some space and time -- without any pressure -- in the salon as I decided between two dresses. I ended up with a beautiful ( and fun) Allure gown, and cannot wait to try it on again once it's in!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Alexandra U

Simply amazing. Our DJ, Michael was the BEST!!! It's been 3 days since your wedding and everyone keeps saying how great he is. I am not exaggerating when I say that the dance floor was packed the ENTIRE TIME! I 100% credit that to our DJ. It was so much fun and everyone had a... Read More blast. He was attentive and made sure we were having a great time. Seriously people, if you want your wedding to be fun and have non-stop dancing then go with An Enchanted Evening. I had so much fun and was so happy with our DJ. Thanks again Michael!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Lauren A

I found my dress here last July and had an amazing experience. There are so many beautiful options for a wedding dress that the worst part is trying to choose the one you're actually going to wear. The consultants are fast and are great at finding exactly what you're talking... Read More about. My alterations appointment was perfect and feel confident that my dress will be amazing.i called about a veil and was not able to make it in so the employees helped find me the one I described and texted pictures to me to find the perfect veil. Overall I would highly recommend OEE for your bridal experience -Lauren

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jackie H

I had a wonderful experience at One Enchanted Evening! It was my first time wedding dress shopping, and I expected to leave without buying a dress. My consultant, Jen, was AMAZING!! She really went the extra mile to make me feel special and listened to what was important to me.... Read More I ended up picking the first dress I tried on! I would recommend OEE and Jen to anyone! I can't wait to go back to shop for my bridesmaids, MOB, and MOG dresses.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Alyssa C

Purchased a $800 Cherri Hill gown for a prom. Seams fell apart during the dance. I was mortified. Took it to a seamstress to repair for another prom the next weekend. The seamstress said the stitching was so poorly done and could not believe the poor quality. Seams stayed... Read More together were the seamstress had repaired, but new spots pulled apart. I am a size 0 and the dress fitted perfectly. When we called One Enchanted Evening they were to have the owner call us back which she never did.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Megan Y

Becky and the team at OEE are amazing!!! She helped me pick out my dream dress, ordered the shoes I fell in love with direct from the designer, bridesmaids dresses and my moms dress. We recently went back to finalize bridesmaids dresses and found a problem with my shoes. They... Read More were the wrong color (the designer sent the wrong item) but one of the girls jumped right in to get it fixed immediately. The service is exceptional and everyone is super friendly!!! I would highly recommend OEE, especially knowing their willingness to help resolve any issues.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Kaitlin G

In high school, I bought all of my prom dresses from OEE, so it was only fitting for me to start my wedding dress shopping there as well! Becky, was wonderful and helped me try on MANY dresses of all different styles, until we found the style that worked best for me! Once I was... Read More debating between two dresses, she added a veil and changed the lights to "mood lighting" to give me the full effect. I couldn't be happier with my dress choice!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Kaitlynn F

I had honestly the most amazing experience at One Enchated Evening. Everyone there was so helpful, kind, and genuine. I have watched every episode of say yes to the dress and I never thought any bridal place could ever live up to Klienfield's, but they did!! I would by far... Read More recommend One Enchated Evening to everyone!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Jessica M

Krista is amazing! She helped me to find the perfect dress and veil and we had an incredible experience overall. I also got my alterations done at OEE- Lynn is a fantastic seamstress and was so helpful with recommendations. Highly recommend this bridal shop!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Emily S

Krista and Lynn are amazing!! Krista helped me find my wedding dress and Lynn handled the alterations. My wedding dress was perfect!! I was thrilled! I highly recommend one enchanted evening, and especially Krista and Lynn!!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Marissa C

Krista was amazing! She made me feel comfortable and at ease the whole time. She made sure to ask how I was doing after showing my dresses to the people I brought since I was getting so many opinions! She has a good eye for what will look good on you! She is also going above and... Read More beyond for my bridesmaids. Couldn't do it without her. Anna from Justin Alexander was also a ton of help! She gave great advice! I'm in love with my dress and can't wait for it to come in! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Valerie M

Great selection and service. Best of all!

2017-04-25T10:34:12 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Meredith W

This is a wonderful place to find your wedding dress. My consultant, Jennifer, helped me find mine and she was so kind and helpful. I even went back to pick out my bridesmaid dresses and mother of the bride dress there and got to have Jennifer's help with those too. They... Read More really know how to make brides feel beautiful at One Enchanted Evening. They have a great selection of jewelry and accessories too!

2017-04-11T16:15:42 Response from the vendor

Hello, we are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience in our store. We look forward to seeing the beautiful pictures from your wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Amanda B

Amanda Reutzel was an excellent consultant. Everyone was very helpful and kind

2017-04-11T16:13:26 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you for all of your kind words about our consultant Amanda and the rest of our staff. We are glad to hear that they made your experience one you will always remember.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Mackenzie D

I went to one enchanted evening after already buying a dress that I wasn't 100% sold on. I found one on Pinterest that I had a great feeling about and OEE was the only store around that had it! Even though I picked what I wanted to try on, the girls working went above and beyond... Read More to pull some more dresses so I would find a dress I loved! I bought the dress I originally found and I couldn't be happier!

2017-04-11T16:12:24 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you for leaving a review about your recent bridal visit. We are so happy to hear that we had that special dress that you were looking for! We look forward to seeing the beautiful pictures from your wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Sarah G

I had such a great time at OEE! The store is beautiful, the dressing rooms are nice and big and well lit. The big mirrors and pedestal in the main "viewing" area are also very nice. However, what made my whole experience was my consultant, Jen! She is wonderful. I had 3... Read More appointments with her and she was so patient and helpful. I tried on as many dresses as I wanted until I finally chose the one with her help. I feel like she "got" my style and personality and what I was looking for. Highly recommend OEE and Jen!

2017-04-11T16:10:45 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you so much for leaving a review about your recent bridal visit! We are so happy to hear that Jen made the experience special for you.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Kristyn S

I found my dress on the first appointment! I was so happy with the gown selection and the different price ranges. Jennifer Jackson helped me and she was so friendly, helpful, and gave an honest opinion when I asked. I loved and continue to love my OEE experience!

2017-03-27T16:44:28 Response from the vendor

Hi There! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Jenn! All of our consultants are amazing at what they do, and love helping their brides find their dream dress. Thank you so much for leaving a review!