Pittsburgh's #1 Bridal & Formal Salon

Welcome to One Enchanted Evening! We are an elegant bridal and formal salon conveniently located in Zelienople, PA - only a short distance from Pittsburgh, Erie, Ohio, and West Virginia. We carry one of the largest selections of bridal, bridesmaids, and mother-of-the-bride gowns. What sets our salon apart is our unwavering dedication to you - our bride! Our consultants are committed to understanding your vision in hopes of helping you find the most perfect gown for your wedding day. With beautiful chandeliers, floor to ceiling mirrors and rows of luxurious wedding gowns, our bridal atmosphere is unmatched. We are excited to get to know you and celebrate saying yes to the dress with you in our bridal celebration suite!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

201 South Main Street, Zelienople, PA (724) 473-0444

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Lindsay D

If I could give ten stars I would! I was having he worst luck trying to find a dress. I probably tried on over one hundred dresses and even went to Kleinfeld’s in New York City. I told Cheyenne exactly what I wanted and she found me the most beautiful dress I could ever imagine.... Read More Cheyenne was the absolute best! She was so sweet, helpful, cheerful, but also very honest. The salon is breathtaking. It has chandeliers and a full runway with lights and mirrors to see every angle of your dressabsolutely amazing experience! I highly recommend!!!

2017-10-23T14:14:05 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience at One Enchanted Evening. Cheyenne really enjoyed working with you and helping you find your perfect dress. We are so happy that you chose us to be a part of that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Nicole N

My bridal experience with Christine at One Enchanted Evening was wonderful. She was very welcoming to my family and friends and helped both me and my bridesmaids to find our perfect dresses! I was very impressed with both the dress selection and customer service.

2017-09-07T15:29:09 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your bridal experience. We appreciate all of your kind words about our consultant, Christine! We are happy to hear that you were impressed with our service and selection. Thank you for choosing us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Gina D

One Enchanted Evening was amazing! I started looking in June 2017 and was not sure what to expect. This was my first experience wedding dress shopping and thankfully my only stop! I worked with Kim, and she made the entire experience so amazing and wonderful. Not only did she... Read More help me find the perfect dress, but she also made my mother and sister as well as myself feel so comfortable and welcome. I feel like we all became great friends. More importantly, she was beyond patient with me, especially because I am very indecisive. I think I went past my appointment time, which I still feel bad about. But she was able to accommodate us while we finished up, without taking anything away from my experience. I never felt rushed or like an inconvenience, which is awesome especially since I went over time a bit. They have a great selection of beautiful dresses in all kinds of styles and trends. The staff is beyond helpful and accommodating and really know the designers and will help you find the perfect dress. I highly recommend going to One Enchanted Evening for your wedding dress. You will not be disappointed!

2017-09-07T15:37:23 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you for the 5-star review! Congrats on finding your dream wedding dress. We appreciate your kind words and thank you for taking the time to share your experience for future our brides-to-be! Sincerely, One Enchanted Evening

Reviewed on 4/17/2018 Kiley M

I totally recommend this place! I went to many, many dress stores trying to find a dress. One Enchanted Evening had the most selection by far! I had trouble choosing between many dresses. They are all beautiful and unique. Kim was wonderful also! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/04/2018

My daughter found a prom dress that she absolutely had to have on the internet. I called all our local stores, none of which would tell me if they had the dress. One Enchanted Evening is about 35 miles from our home. I spoke with Victoria, who was wonderful. She took the... Read More information and came back to me with the exact dress sizes and colors of what was available in the store. I would recommend this store to everyone. They strive to make sure everything works out for you as the customer.

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 Lauren T

One Enchanted Evening is AMAZING! I worked with Becky and she went above and beyond to help me find my perfect dress. The staff was all very kind and the dress selection was fantastic. There is no time limit on appointments, so you don't feel rushed to get in and out of gowns as... Read More quickly as possible. I ultimately ended up ordering my dress and they made the entire experience as straightforward as possible. I would HIGHLY recommend OEE.

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Trisha R

If I could I would give this place negative stars and post a giant billboard as to how terrible they are! I purchased my wedding dress on 7/16/17 and also fell in LOVE with the belt the associate had choose to have me try on. The belt had a stain on it which I was informed they... Read More would sew a new ribbon on it for me and we could pick it up! GREAT it was perfect!! Well in November my maid of honor went to pick up the belt since her and my dads girlfriend split the cost of this $250 belt and they told her it was NOT done yet....it should've taken 5 minutes and within 5 months it was not done yet?! So fast forward to January and when I called to ask they sounded very fishy as to them not knowing where my belt was or that they lost it... they wanted my maid of honor to text their personal number with a description of the person who told her it wasn't done yet....a week later they call me and tell me it was done. Now on 3/10/18 almost 8 months after purchasing my maid of honor picks up the belt and it's NO WHERE NEAR MY BELT! I go to the store today and told them I want my belt and I want the money refunded for it! She looked at me and said "you want your belt for free"? Yes I want me belt for free! It's been 8 months and you guys knew months ago that no one even put the belt I originally bought aside for me! What do restaurants do when they screw up your food? You get it for free?! The big difference here is people go out to eat all the time and you only get married once! There was no talk of even ordering my correct belt and she offered me a candle and said “sorry I know it isn’t much”. Lady I don’t want your freaking candle. I want you to fix my wedding day that you ruined! She said “well you still have time” (because my wedding isn’t till September) I doesn’t matter that I still have time! I now have a wedding dress that isn’t what I want because the belt is the reason it pulled the whole dress together and that I cried for and got that magical experience from. Thanks for ruining my wedding day and not giving any effort into fixing it! I will ensure everyone I know including all my newly engaged friends that live in Zeli never step foot into this store!!

2018-03-14T17:11:40 Response from the vendor

Hi Trisha, We apologize for the confusion surrounding your belt purchase. We understand how important your wedding day is to you. We also want to make sure your wedding look is perfect and are happy to work towards resolving the situation. Our owner kindly explained... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Alisha S

Words cannot express how happy I was with the experience at One Enchanted Evening. I went to another bridal store before this one and didn’t have the greatest experience, so I was super nervous. Kim at One Enchanted Evening was an absolute blessing. I had a great feeling as soon... Read More as I met her. I told her what I was looking for and she went right to work. I found the perfect dress for my special day all thanks to Kim that day. I would highly recommend One Enchanted Evening for your special day!

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Kelly M

One Enchanted Evening was an amazing experience. I met with Kim and she understood exactly what I was looking for. I was so nervous that I was not going to find a dress that I loved, and I ended up having tried on three dresses that were all top contenders! I felt special and... Read More welcome and their space they have is beautiful and you can really see how your dress is going to look. I love the dress I found - it is unique and I cannot wait to wear it! Kim never pressured me and was so easy to work with! I would definitely recommend this bridal shop to anyone searching for their perfect dress!!!about tr

Reviewed on 3/03/2018 Julia W

My experience has been great with one enchanted evening ! Kim is very helpful with everything and very accomadating. So many options for dresses!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Ashley L

This place was amazing. I went to try on wedding dresses and worked with Becky and she was awesome. Very patient with me and she found me my dress. I would recommend this place for wedding dress, prom, or any formal dresses. Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Tara H

Love love love my experience at One Enchanted!

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Jacqueline M

I had such a wonderful experience! I came in on a busy Saturday and my consultant, Kim was just wonderful. She was patient, helpful and so positive. She listened to my thoughts, asked questions, and ended up finding me the perfect dress! I had such a great experience

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Devon H

One Enchanted Evening was my one stop shop for the most important dress I will ever wear. I told Kim when I got there that I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to decide-but she listened to what I wanted, and made me feel extremely comfortable. As soon as I tried on my... Read More dress I started crying-something I was never sure I would feel! Thank you Kim for making this easy for this indecisive girl. Can't wait for my dress to come in!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Alexis S

I had my eyes and heart set on a Muse by Berta gown and Becky at OEE made my wedding dreams come true! I absolutely loved my experience there, everyone was so helpful! The staff even stayed a little late after close so that I could order my dress, which was amazing customer... Read More service! I even got my dress during a promotional sale! My favorite part is the gorgeous mirrored viewing area. I could see every angle and sparkle of my dress! I can't wait to wear my wedding gown!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Nikki F

I couldn't have written the day better! It was such fun being able to look at all of the dresses with Kim and not have to wait while they choose for you as other stores make you do. She was patient, down to earth, and a joy to share the experience with. Then to top if off they... Read More have a celebration room and wine waiting for you. My maid of honor and I felt that it was finally the experience every girl should have for picking out their wedding dress!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Marcie F

I had an amazing experience at One Enchanted Evening. More than enough options of dresses, accessories etc to look through and choose from. My consultant was Becky and she was perfect for me. She listened to my descriptions of what I typically wear but yet understood the bridal... Read More selections and was able to pull dresses I may never have considered. In addition she was never pushy or impatient and I was able to try on a number of dresses and never felt rushed. I ended up purchasing my gown that day and cannot wait for my wedding day to wear it!! In addition I am not even from PA but based upon a friend's recommendation my mother (who does live in PA) and I decided to at least have an appointment and I am so glad we did.

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Evan M

Worst experience with customer service, lies, rude, more lies, disrespectful, owner lies, I could keep going. Doesn't deserve one star, but I couldn't give 0. Long story short, because I'm still pissed writing this: My fiance', walked in this shop and told the ladies "if you... Read More can't get me in a dress by Jan. 2nd, I do not want to try anything on." As we are getting married February 3rd. They reassured her that she could get one by Jan 2. So she buys the dress, we pay extra for it to show up January 2. At the time I was on the other side of the world doing Uncle Sam's work. The staff told her over 8 different dates that the dress would arrive. The dress didn't show up until a week ago. It was extremely frustrating getting phone calls crying that the dress wasn't going to be in on time, nobody would "call her right back" as they said, nobody gave her an actual date on the arrival, while I'm very very far away and can't do anything about it. It wasn't until I called, the dress showed up 2 days later. "the manufacturer was holding it". I called the owner, she was extremely rude, hung up on me multiple times, and didn't do a damn thing, nor give us our rush fee back for her not doing her one job, and kept on with the lies that she never said that, this and that, and accusing me of God knows what. When I'm late in my line of work, good people get killed. All I ask for is a straight answer, and people to do their job. I don't need respect.

2018-01-31T16:03:41 Response from the vendor

Hi Evan, we are sorry to hear that you and your fiance are unhappy with the experience that she had at our salon. Kelly ordered her wedding dress with us on 9/27/17. We contacted the designer in advance to make sure that we could get... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Christina S

I can’t believe how easy it was to find exactly what I was looking for! My mom and I stopped in just to look and I walked out checking ‘find a dress’ off my list. Kim found us browsing the dresses and offered us the 1 hour of open time she had so I could try on a few. Kim was... Read More wonderful to work with and I couldn’t be more thankful that she gave up that hour to help us. Now, we need to go back to get my mom’s dress!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Christine H

My family has used One Enchanted Evening about 5 times now, and there's a reason we keep coming back. This was our second time with Becky as our consultant, and she was amazing! This was my second stop so I had an idea of the style I wanted and she picked so many great options... Read More that fit my budget and what I was looking for. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming. Definitely worth the hour+ drive it took me to get there. Can't recommend this store enough!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Christy S

From the time I made my appointment to my last dress fitting, One Enchanted Evening made my dress buying experience unforgettable! Kim was super sweet, energetic, and made my entire experience personalized and special. This was the first and only bridal shop that I visited, and... Read More I knew immediately that it would be the place where I would find my dream wedding gown. I ended up choosing a Justin Alexander dress that I fell absolutely in love with. The entire experience was fun, easygoing, and comfortable and was by far the most fun shopping experience I've ever had. Thank you so much, One Enchanted Evening!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Tara K

I had an amazing experience at One Enchanted Evening with Becky! I had already gone to two other stores, hadn't found anything, and was feeling frustrated. From the moment I sat down with Becky and told her what I was looking for, I could tell she really cared. I picked out a... Read More bunch of dresses to try on that were on my list. Becky found a dress I had never seen before and encouraged me to try it on--it was perfect! She is talented, experienced, and most importantly, honest. My mom and the groom's mom will be going to her to choose their dresses for the special day, too. I'm so thankful for One Enchanted Evening and LOVE my dress!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Whitney S

I wish I could give them 5-stars. There are a lot of wonderful, talented ladies that work at One Enchanted Evening. Jen helped me find the perfect dress, Christa helped me through the bumps in the road, and Delia was like my fairy godmother seamstress. My custom-length dress... Read More from Eddie K came in too long and it was a battle to figure out how Eddie K and OEE would fix the problem. As a heads-up, the owner is beyond rude, but Christa will go above and beyond to make sure they get it right. My dress ended up exactly as I had imagined, but I spent a lot of Saturdays up there to make sure it was right. Love the ladies that put forth the effort, but there is a serious lack of communication. Also, try to avoid prom and homecoming season at all costs!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Gina H

One Enchanted Evening was by far my favorite bridal salon experience! I had the pleasure of working with Christine who was beyond amazing. She answered my millions of questions without hesitation and found my dream wedding gown. I cannot say enough about Christine and selection... Read More of gowns available at OEE!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Katherine D

I had an amazing experience here working with Cheyenne! She is the best. Her, along with the other girls there were so helpful!! I love my dress that I picked and they are so accommodating there! I would recommend One Enchanted Evening to anyone!!!!

Meet The Director of Marketing

Tiffany

Watching a bride's face light up and seeing her family's emotional reaction when she finds her dream wedding dress is a special moment that we all love being a part of at One Enchanted Evening! Our bridal consultants are excited to learn about your wedding vision, listen to your love story, be your friend and expert opinion when the decisions get tough, and celebrate all the beautiful moments of planning your perfect wedding!