Amazing gowns, fun and attentive service

At One Fine Day we have a passion for bridal gowns and we want to share our knowledge and excitement with Midwest brides! Whether you’re looking for a comfortable lace dress for your outdoor barn wedding or a show stopping ballgown for your ballroom reception, One Fine Day has your dress!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Fashion

5310 Coldwater Rd, Fort Wayne, IN (260) 483-8000

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Kristin M

I'm not sure I could've had a better dress shopping experience. Every single person I worked with at One Fine Day took what could be a very overwhelming aspect of wedding planning and made it fun and stress-free. I never felt rushed and always felt like they actually cared about... Read More how I felt in my dress as opposed to just making a sale. Also, Autumn showed genuine interest in all of my mom's stories, which is a huge compliment to her! :) We were both beaming as we left the store. Thanks to everyone at One Fine Day for helping me find the perfect dress!!!

2017-04-03T12:29:47 Response from the vendor

Aw, thank you!! We genuinely like our brides and I'm so glad it showed! If you walked out of our boutique feeling happy and excited then we did our job :) Thank you so much for the beautiful review!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Becca F

One Fine Day is the perfect bridal boutique. It is beautiful and serene. No other store in Fort Wayne compares to it. I can honestly say the idea of shopping for a wedding dress was daunting and I wasn’t that excited. However, Allison was amazing! She was kind and patient... Read More through the entire process! After multiple visits, I ended up picking the first dress I tried on. Allison and your staff made this experience memorable. Thank you!

2017-03-29T10:14:04 Response from the vendor

What a kind review!! Thank you so much - we love Allison and are so glad you enjoyed her! We can't wait to continue to work with you :)

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Katlin S

I have nothing but good things to say about one fine day! Haley was our consultant and was just lovely! She was super helpful, accommodating and informative. Was very respectful of my budget and kept me in the loop of prices and options all the way through the shopping process!... Read More They had a beautiful selection of gowns in all price ranges. Thanks so much for the great first dress experience!!

2017-03-13T11:57:26 Response from the vendor

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Haley!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Rachel S

I’m so happy I found my gown at One Fine Day. It was completely worth the 1-hour trips for fittings because the alterations department made my dress fit me perfectly! Every time I walked in the front door, the staff made me feel special and welcome! I highly recommend One Fine... Read More Day to any bride!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Samantha H

I had such a great experience shopping for my wedding dress at One Fine Day! Gabi was so helpful and patient as she helped me find the most perfect dress for my wedding day. I am so glad I chose One Fine Day as my first appointment to try on dresses. It ended up being the only... Read More place I looked as I fell in love with the first dress I tried on. I would definitely recommend One Fine Day to any bride looking for their perfect dress!

2017-09-22T10:44:46 Response from the vendor

Aw, we love this! We love helping brides find their perfect dress and Gabi is so good at what she does! She absolutely loves her brides!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Celina J

We cannot say enough great things about this boutique. I felt like a true princess! The alterations people were great because they listened to everyone of my concerns. Autumn the owner was so caring!

2017-06-02T15:17:34 Response from the vendor

I love this review! Thank you so much for the lovely words :)

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Laura v

I was nervous to go wedding dress shopping; so many questions and pressure around that dress for the wedding day. One Fine Day was our second stop on the day and I loved our visit. I was upfront about my timeline and budget and Allison was up for the challenge. We had a six... Read More month engagement and everyone had told me I wouldn't be able to get a dress. I did get lucky that my dress was going in on a stock order in the size I needed but, it is possible so don't stress. Allison only showed me what we could in time for our April 29th wedding. She helped me narrow down options and what I loved is if I wasn't comfortable, we didn't have to go show my family and friends that were with us, if I didn't want too. I was in a dress I liked a lot- we had found the shape and style but I wasn't comfortable with how I felt yet. Allison went and pulled a dress for me and it was the one I wore to marry my husband! Allison was patient, listened, and didn't pressure me to make the decision that day. I fell in love with that dress the day I tried it on but what Sarah the seamstress did made me fall in love with how I looked and felt in the dress. By the end of my dress fittings, Sarah felt like a friend. She has such an eye for detail and made a dress that fit, fit beautifully. I had several people at our wedding tell me the dress looked like it was made for me and honestly it was because of the hours Sarah spent making it fit me like it was made just for me. I wouldn't have thought a dress could make me feel like this one did! The best parts of wedding planning on when you come across people like Sarah and Allison who make you feel like they are invested in your wedding day and genuinely care.Thank you ladies at One Fine Day for making buying a wedding dress such a fun and personal experience!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Kelsey I

One Fine Day is truly the best there is. I can't thank Autumn and Gabi enough for the incredible assistance they gave me in finding the dress of my dreams. Gabi helped me find a gown that had everything that I had been wanting and more. I went in expecting to find a few styles I... Read More liked but ended up finding a dress I couldn't leave the store without owning. Thank you all so much for the beyond outstanding experience finding my dress!

2017-04-12T09:55:09 Response from the vendor

This is so kind Kelsey!! We had such a good time with you and your friends and your wedding is going to be beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Alex M

Anna was amazing in helping me find my dream dress. Everyone there is so helpful and sweet. They let you come visit your dress whenever you want. I'm so excited for my wedding day and to wear my amazing dress.

2016-12-28T09:50:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Kassie F

Haley helped me find my dress and was super nice to work with. Everyone there seemed to be very friendly. I had my alterations done there as well and everything went very smoothly! The bustle was very easy for my bridesmaids to do!

2016-12-27T12:04:04 Response from the vendor

We love Haley and glad you liked her too! Thank you for sweet review :)

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Taylor G

I found my dress on Pinterest before I even got engaged, but once I did One Fine Day was the first place I looked to see if they had my dress, and when I saw that they did. I went in to try it on and the customer service was amazing and everyone was so sweet and so willing to... Read More help out! Definitely a bridal boutique that is worth checking out!

2016-12-21T12:41:36 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad we had the dress of your dreams! Thank you for your sweet words!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Kate O

One Fine Day was an absolute dream for the entire wedding dress experience! My salesperson was amazing to work with, from shopping, to checking in on my fittings, to making sure I remembered to pick up my dress. The fitting process could not have been easier and gone more... Read More smoothly, they were so helpful with the little changes that I wanted to make. Every time I walked through the door everyone was so friendly and seemed genuinely excited to help. I'm sad that I no longer have a reason to visit this beautiful shop!

2016-12-21T12:41:11 Response from the vendor

We always tell brides to just stop in! It is sad that we don't really see girls again! Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Katie B

Autumn and her team are awesome!!! They had the exact dress I was looking for and made it fit like a glove. They altered it as many times as I wanted and didn't let me leave with my dress until I felt perfect and like a princess. Everyone at the boutique is so welcoming, kind, &... Read More genuine, and they will get you the exact look that you want. Not only did I purchase my dress from there, but I also found my bridesmaids dresses there. They worked one on one with the girls to make sure their dresses fit properly and that they felt beautiful also. They even created straps for a couple of my bridesmaids dresses! I couldn't have asked for a better place to purchase my dress from, and I definitely couldn't have asked for better people to work with in finding my dress!!

2016-12-21T12:40:41 Response from the vendor

Yay! Thank you so much for the sweet words! We love our happy brides :)

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Michael K

If I were to recommend anyone on where to get a dress - One Fine Day would be it! From the minute I stepped into the boutique, I knew this was the place. After trying on over 50 wedding dresses all over Indiana, I finally found THE dress at One Fine Day. From fittings to... Read More alterations, Autumn and her staff were wonderful. They helped me every step of the way and were so kind, honest, and accommodating. My dress was absolutely stunning and fit me like a glove - thanks to Autumn, Sarah, and Sally! Thank you thank you thank you!

2016-10-11T14:15:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet words! We love our brides :)

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Livia W

My experience with One Fine Day has been absolutely incredible! Autumn and Haley are so sweet, and know me when I call or come in. I'm an indecisive person, and not once have they made me feel rushed to make a decision. I recently had my accessories appointment, and they gave... Read More me as much time as I needed to try on and find the perfect accessories to compliment my dress. Their boutique is beautiful, and full of stunning dresses you won't find elsewhere. I have 9 bridesmaids, and they made the dress ordering process for them seamless. I highly recommend One Fine Day to any bride wanting the perfect bridal experience!!

2016-10-11T14:16:25 Response from the vendor

Aw, thank you! We love helping our brides and are full believers that you'll know when you've found the gown or accessories that best suit you!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Lydia L

Obsessed with the store!! Hailey chose my dress for me and she did an amazing job making me look gorgeous. I loved the extremely high quality American made pieces as well. My bridesmaids were happy with their dresses too. Such a fun experience with all the ladies who work here.... Read More I recommend any bride to go in because you will be in awe of the high class atmosphere too!

2016-10-11T14:16:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Our consultants definitely listen to our bride's wishes!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Chloe R

I cannot express how amazing One Fine Day is and how wonderful all of their girls are!!! I visited several bridal salons prior to coming to One Fine Day and none even slightly compared. My experience with them was nothing but perfect. They are so welcoming and friendly and make... Read More you feel right at home from the beginning of your visit. They have absolutely stunning gowns and every part of your experience with them makes you feel like a princess. With Autumn and Haley's help, along with the rest of the girls, I was able to find the dress of my dreams! They made the ordering process so painless and proceeded to alter my dress perfectly. It fit me like a glove in the end and was better than I ever imagined!! I was so sad to finally take my dress home because I knew I would miss everyone there...they really do feel like family and I would recommend One Fine Day to any new bride looking for the dress of her dreams!!

2016-10-11T14:17:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet words! We sometimes wish there was a reason for our brides to come back in because they definitely grow to be friends!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Courtney H

One Fine Day Bridal and Gown Boutique was such an amazing experience! They went above and beyond to help with scheduling appointments that weren't convent for them but for me, all the way to customizing my beautiful wedding dress. All the ladies who work there starting with the... Read More owner, Autumn, have great customer service skills causing me to never want to leave the store! Loved this store to death and HIGHLY recommend this to any other brides looking for their wedding day dress!

2016-10-11T14:18:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words :)

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Carly R

Friendly staff and great service! I worked with all of the staff at some point or another and they were all great. Great assortment of high quality dresses.

2016-10-11T14:18:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Katelyn K

This was the first shop I visited and one I would without a doubt recommend to any bride! I felt so very welcome from the time I scheduled my appointment on the phone to my final dress fitting. The staff remembers you, calls you by name, and treats you like you are part of... Read More their family. Every bride deserves this special treatment!

2016-10-11T14:18:32 Response from the vendor

We really like our brides :) Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Kayla L

I went to all the bridal stores in Fort Wayne and as soon as I walked into One Fine Day I felt pampered! The atmosphere is so inviting and luxurious at the same time. I have had the best interactions every time I go in there and they are willing to go above and beyond to make... Read More you feel like the most special bride! I am so happy that I got my dress from them and can't wait to wear it on my big day!!

2016-10-11T14:18:47 Response from the vendor

I love that you felt pampered here! Yay!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Alyssa W

From my first time in the store to look at dresses to my final fitting, everyone here was fantastic! Autumn helped put my mind at ease during the search and having it fitted was easy. They kept my dress safely at the store until we picked it up before the rehearsal. I purchased... Read More my dress, head piece and bridesmaid dress from here and everything was just perfect! Thank you Autumn and team at One Fine Day for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day!

2016-09-06T14:56:32 Response from the vendor

Aw, thank you so much for the kind words! We're so glad we put your mind at ease and you enjoyed your experience with us!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Katherine R

I don't have enough good things to say about One Fine Day! Haley & Autumn made finding my perfect dress and accessories such an easy and a fun experience. The store is beautiful and full of amazing gowns…I never imagined coming across such a store in Ft. Wayne. I always thought... Read More I'd have to travel to a larger city to find my dress. I was only engaged for a couple of days and actually stopped by the store "just for fun." I thought I would try on a couple of different styles just to see what type of gown I might later choose. However, I was completely stunned with their selection and fell absolutely in love with the third gown I tried on. Autumn and Haley were always very helpful, professional, and kind. They always greeted me with a smile and called me by name. They offered lots of great advice regarding wedding venues, photographers, and flowers. I will continue to highly recommend this store to everybody!

2016-09-06T14:57:06 Response from the vendor

When you find your wedding dress, it's meant to be! Thank you so much for the kind words - we love our brides!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Connor H

I had an awesome experience at One Fine Day. When dress shopping for the first time, I wondered if I should schedule appointments at multiple places, just to be safe. After following many of the pictures posted on Instagram of their dresses, I just had a gut feeling that I... Read More would be able to find " the one" in this salon. The second dress I tried on stuck in my brain throughout the whole appointment, and I knew I had found my dress! Autumn was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process by listening to what I did and did not like about each dress and making appropriate changes to the things we had pulled. I would highly recommend going on a weekday because we had the entire salon to ourself. Overall, I could not find one bad thing about the day!

2016-09-06T14:58:02 Response from the vendor

You're right about the weekdays - they make for a very relaxing appointment! Thank you so much for the kind words and letting us be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Jaclyn C

I am SO happy I stopped in to Autumn's bridal shop. She personally helped me find my dress. She was so sweet and helpful! The salon was spectacular as well! HIGHLY recommend!

2016-09-06T14:58:19 Response from the vendor

Aw, thanks so much! I love my brides :)

Autumn Parton

I was born and raised in Northeast Indiana and after getting engaged to my now husband, Blake, the idea behind One Fine Day started to develop. After 8 months of research and planning, I opened the boutique in the Fall of 2011! 4 years and hundreds of brides later, our focus is still on providing One Fine Day brides with quality, sincere customer service and a beautiful, modern and wide selection of bridal gowns. We have gowns to meet just about every budget and every style. I always tell my brides “I’m here to help” and we really mean that! No question or concern is too big or too small!