One Fine Day Photographers And Video

Smithtown, NY

Relive Your Special Memories With Our Pictures

We are known for documenting your special day with a blend of awesome candid images and timeless portraits. We work with you in planning your day to ensure you receive your desired images and are still able to enjoy your wedding. Outstanding customer service from beginning to end.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

1041B West Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY (516) 690-1320

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Brianne S

Howard was the glue that held my wedding together. My husband and I are originally from New York and live in San Diego, but we chose to have our wedding in New York because most of our family lives in New York. Planning a wedding 3000 miles away is a challenge to say the least.... Read More Howard was the one vendor I could count on more than anyone else. He took so much time to help plan out every detail of my wedding. We literally had my wedding planed out to the minute, as a bride having a planned out itinerary is the only thing that helps you sleep at night. Howard even drove from his old office in Nassau to a beach by my venue in Suffolk because I wanted to take pictures there and he wanted to make sure it was clean. Howard just makes the extra effort. The wedding ran smooth and Howard and his team were professional and very personable. The photos all came out amazing! I would recommend Howard to every bride looking for a photographer and videographer!

beautifully captured

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

One Fine Day Photographers And Video were an incredible resource for our wedding.From the first consultation to the final touches of the wedding day,Howard and his staff helped my husband and I feel at ease during a very stressful time.Howard and his staff were very... Read More accommodating and considerate.For each session (engagement and wedding day)they were punctual and professional.We just received our proofs and they are beautiful.The scenery and our love were beautifully captured.My husband and I are so excited to see the finished product and video of our ceremony and reception.I would highly recommend One Fine Day Photographers and Video.

World class all the way!

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Peter H

Howard and One Fine Day Photographers were the single best vendor at my wedding. From our first meeting to the final delivery of our albums Howard took the time to ensure that every detail of our day was captured exactly as we wanted. Howard even worked with us when our... Read More original venue closed down unexpectedly causing us to scramble to find a new venue with only weeks to spare before our wedding date. During our wedding and reception Howard and his staff caught the photos and video that we wanted without taking us away from our reception. He and his staff worked with us and our venue to ensure seamless service. His prices are beyond reasonable for the quality of service that you'll receive. I cannot say enough good things about One Fine Day Photographers. You'd be absolutely crazy not to at least talk with him. I've recommended Howard to all of my friends getting married, and will continue to do so. He truly is the best photographer that I've ever witnessed or worked with!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Sydney E

Howard and his team at One Fine Day were absolutely amazing. My husband and I used them for our engagement shoot and wedding and all of the pictures and video came out great! Howard and his team really captured all of the details and we're so happy with how everything came out.... Read More Howard was such a pleasure to work with and incredibly accommodating throughout the entire process. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else and I highly recommend One Fine Day.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Rita A

I’ve dreamed of my wedding since I was a little girl. Just like any bride. I had all the details planned for years. One Fine Day Photography camputred every moment and every detail. I will have these beautiful pictures and videos to cherish thanks to their team. I would highly... Read More recommend them to any bride !

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Olga B

One fine day photographers was one of the best choices I made for my wedding day. They were very friendly and accommodating . They made my guests. and I feel very comfortable the whole time. They were joking and tried to make everyone have a laugh. They are great and I would... Read More recommend them to everyone. I am very happy.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017

howard was absolutely incredible to work with. From the moment we contacted him, he was incredibly helpful to work with, he was flexible with scheduling. During the shoot he was so warm and sweet, that it was very easy for us to be us, and he captured us candidly and perfectly.... Read More His passion was clear, as he maximized every single moment we paid for. He was really receptive to our ideas and got every single element that we were looking for. He returned our photos very promptly (In just two weeks!!), and we were just floored when we got them. Through the process of our wedding we've worked with quite a few different photographers, and howard was definitely our favorite by far, and we cannot recommend him and his team highly enough. This was our best wedding decision. Don't hesitate, just call them now!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017

One Fine Day Photographers and video made us really happy with the quality of work that they provided us with. Our wedding day was long awaited for us and through these pictures it was really showing how much of a great time we had and our guests. I am so happy that I hired this... Read More company and was able to get to see how everyone had an exciting time through the pictures and videos that were made. As well as some funny parts thanks to our guests.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jessica H

I can't say enough amazing things about Howard and his team. On our wedding day, Howard came to both areas where we were getting ready. He was early and diligent with the pictures. The timeline that he created was followed perfectly. They captured every shot that we asked for,... Read More including candid pictures of family and friends. We were even surprised with a same day video of our wedding, which was the perfect touch for our wedding day. Howard and his team took beautiful photos and gave us our proofs and an online gallery within a month of our wedding. We have since selected pictures for our album and can't wait to see the finishing touches. Howard and his team go above and beyond to meet every need and capture every priceless moment. We are so happy to have used them to capture our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Lauren P

Andrew and I were very happy with Howard and his team on our wedding day. They were professional and personable and also kept to a timely schedule. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Victoria T

Howard and his team were very thorough, on top of everything, and definitely exceeded our expectations! We were very pleased with our engagement and wedding photos and we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Janette M

Our wedding was 4/29/17. I just want to say that Howard and his team did an amazing job from the beginning. We did an engagement shoot which turned out beautiful. Our wedding day pics went as planned and the final product was amazing. Our canvases are beautiful everyone comments... Read More on them. We can't wait to make out albums. The video was more than I could have imagined, everyone that watches it is very impressed. Thank you again Howard and team! Would definitely recommend to other couples!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Tatiana S

Howard and his team did a fantastic job. Howard is very easy to speak with and understood our needs, wants and desires. He was very easy to contact and communicated very well. He created a solid plan before our weddding day and executed it perfectly. He has tremendous knowledge... Read More and can help with anything wedding related. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Leanne M

I really can't put into words how amazing Howard and his assistant Ron are. From the Engagement shoot to the wedding day they were nothing short of patient, accommodating, laid back, and professional. Even our guests were blown away by how professional they were. They remembered... Read More all of our immediate family by first names, looked out for everyones body positions to ensure they captured the perfect picture. They're work is beautiful, clear pictures. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Amanda Z

I can’t say enough amazing things about working with Howard. He was easy to work with and very flexible. Immediately when we sat down to meet him, we felt comfortable with his down to earth personality. We told him we wanted our wedding photos to appear fun and natural- nothing... Read More too staged and he immediately understood what we were looking for. We loved that he allowed us to customize our photography-wedding package and tailor it more to our needs, which other people were not willing to do. On my wedding day Howard made us feel so comfortable from the beginning. He gave us advice to just have fun with our day. Initially, we thought we were going to be exhausted from pictures and it was going to end up looking posed and forced. But, thinking back, I never had to fake a smile. We took Howard’s advice and had fun! More importantly, it felt like we were taking pictures with our friend, not someone we hired. Howard used his creativity to set us up for the most amazing pictures with incredible scenery and we laughed throughout all of our photos. They went above and beyond our expectations! The One Fine Day Photographers team was so organized, worked seamlessly with everyone involved and helped make our day totally stress free! I am so lucky to be able to say I wouldn’t have changed anything about my wedding day, and I know I have Howard and his team to thank for so much of that! If you are debating about One Fine Day, I would recommend choosing them! I had my wedding at Chateau La Mer, Lindenhurst NY I had 2 photographers AND videography. I also got a main album AND 2 parent albums! This whole package costed me $4,595. I can't tell you what an amazing deal it was! I highly recommend this photography company!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Cecilia J

Sean and I were very happy with the service from One Fine Day Photographers. Howard and his assistant were very attentive and thorough from the first phone call through the entire event right up until the end of the reception. While Howard was concentrating on us in different... Read More moments of the day, his assistant was documenting the guests at the reception and all the other special moments that were happening. They were not intrusive in any way and you hardly realized they were there. Howard and One Fine Day Photographers really memorialized our special day and kept us laughing all day.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Danielle T

I can't express how grateful my husband and I were to have Howard and Tim be apart of our wedding day. Everything ran smoothly, they were well organized and all our pictures came out beautiful! We have a lot of candid shots, the price was right for everything they did and being... Read More there for the entire time. I would recommend Howard and his team to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Pascale D

Howard and his team were great!!! Everything was done as expected and our whole family loved them! We highly recommend one fine day photography!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kate D

One Fine Day Photographers are fantastic! Howard went above and beyond on all expectations! From our initial sit-down meeting, to our engagement shoot, and entire wedding day, we felt genuinely taken care of. He did an outstanding job! We love every single one of the pictures he... Read More gave us! The videographer did an amazing Job on our wedding video! Howard and his team made sure they captured everything and everyone in our family. We are forever thankful for One Fine Day Photographers, especially Howard for being a huge part of our wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jessica M

I (the bride) am not very photogenic, but Howard at One Fine Day Photographers was amazing!!! We had rain, wind and it was very chilly. Howard still was able to get fantastic shots. I was so happy to see that he captured so many details of our ceremony and venue and he captured... Read More all the fun and laughs from start to finish. All of my guests- friends and family thought he was amazing. One Fine Day Photographers were thorough from the first time I called them. Always returned my calls, was easy to talk to and knew what I wanted. He is not pushy but in fact accommodating and fun to pose for. He was a pleasure to work with and I am so happy with the photographs from our day. When we needed to be pushed a little, he did and when we needed a break, he let us break. both my husband and myself are very happy with our decision to use One Fine Day Photographers. It has been stress free from the beginning and I don't have a single complaint!! I would definitely recommend them for your special occasion.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley P

Fantastic experience, made my wedding day run very easily and smoothly. Pictures came out amazing and I got them back extremely fast. The photographers helped make the experience a very relaxed, fun one. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Dashiel B

Great service, on time, did as requested, perfect perfect!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Lindsay M

Howard and his team did our Engagement shoot and then did photography and videography for our Wedding early in September. Howard and One Fine Day Photographers come with the HIGHEST of recommendations from me and my husband. We knew from the day we met him and his team what a... Read More DELIGHT it would be to have them to capture and share our special day. We recently devoted several hours of our honeymoon reviewing the online gallery of our wedding photos because we simply could not get enough of his wonderful work! And he had our online images ready within days of our wedding - I've not heard of any wedding photography company with such a quick turnaround time. Howard is creative, patient, funny, and made our wedding a blast! I hope I have an occasion to work with him again in the future!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Leila

I would HIGHLY recommend One Fine Day Photography for your special event. My wife and I chose it for our wedding this past April and we couldn't be happier with the results. Everyone we worked with was very professional and very willing to work with us to make sure we got... Read More exactly what we wanted. Howard, the manager, was especially responsive and helpful throughout the process. He even hand delivered our album, which I must say was very well done. We certainly would use One Fine Day again in the future!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016

Howard and his team were very professional, friendly and went above and beyond to make our Wedding day a very special day for us. They captioned all the very important moments and Howard is a gem to work with. He was so accommodating and such a fun and great photographer! And... Read More his staff were just the same as he is! Fun, energetic and professional! Would highly recommend!