One Fine Day Photographers And Video

Smithtown, NY

Relive Your Special Memories With Our Pictures

We are known for documenting your special day with a blend of awesome candid images and timeless portraits. We work with you in planning your day to ensure you receive your desired images and are still able to enjoy your wedding. Outstanding customer service from beginning to end.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

1041B West Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY (516) 690-1320

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Brianne S

Howard was the glue that held my wedding together. My husband and I are originally from New York and live in San Diego, but we chose to have our wedding in New York because most of our family lives in New York. Planning a wedding 3000 miles away is a challenge to say the least.... Read More Howard was the one vendor I could count on more than anyone else. He took so much time to help plan out every detail of my wedding. We literally had my wedding planed out to the minute, as a bride having a planned out itinerary is the only thing that helps you sleep at night. Howard even drove from his old office in Nassau to a beach by my venue in Suffolk because I wanted to take pictures there and he wanted to make sure it was clean. Howard just makes the extra effort. The wedding ran smooth and Howard and his team were professional and very personable. The photos all came out amazing! I would recommend Howard to every bride looking for a photographer and videographer!

beautifully captured

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

One Fine Day Photographers And Video were an incredible resource for our wedding.From the first consultation to the final touches of the wedding day,Howard and his staff helped my husband and I feel at ease during a very stressful time.Howard and his staff were very... Read More accommodating and considerate.For each session (engagement and wedding day)they were punctual and professional.We just received our proofs and they are beautiful.The scenery and our love were beautifully captured.My husband and I are so excited to see the finished product and video of our ceremony and reception.I would highly recommend One Fine Day Photographers and Video.

World class all the way!

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Peter H

Howard and One Fine Day Photographers were the single best vendor at my wedding. From our first meeting to the final delivery of our albums Howard took the time to ensure that every detail of our day was captured exactly as we wanted. Howard even worked with us when our... Read More original venue closed down unexpectedly causing us to scramble to find a new venue with only weeks to spare before our wedding date. During our wedding and reception Howard and his staff caught the photos and video that we wanted without taking us away from our reception. He and his staff worked with us and our venue to ensure seamless service. His prices are beyond reasonable for the quality of service that you'll receive. I cannot say enough good things about One Fine Day Photographers. You'd be absolutely crazy not to at least talk with him. I've recommended Howard to all of my friends getting married, and will continue to do so. He truly is the best photographer that I've ever witnessed or worked with!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Amanda Z

I can’t say enough amazing things about working with Howard. He was easy to work with and very flexible. Immediately when we sat down to meet him, we felt comfortable with his down to earth personality. We told him we wanted our wedding photos to appear fun and natural- nothing... Read More too staged and he immediately understood what we were looking for. We loved that he allowed us to customize our photography-wedding package and tailor it more to our needs, which other people were not willing to do. On my wedding day Howard made us feel so comfortable from the beginning. He gave us advice to just have fun with our day. Initially, we thought we were going to be exhausted from pictures and it was going to end up looking posed and forced. But, thinking back, I never had to fake a smile. We took Howard’s advice and had fun! More importantly, it felt like we were taking pictures with our friend, not someone we hired. Howard used his creativity to set us up for the most amazing pictures with incredible scenery and we laughed throughout all of our photos. They went above and beyond our expectations! The One Fine Day Photographers team was so organized, worked seamlessly with everyone involved and helped make our day totally stress free! I am so lucky to be able to say I wouldn’t have changed anything about my wedding day, and I know I have Howard and his team to thank for so much of that! If you are debating about One Fine Day, I would recommend choosing them! I had my wedding at Chateau La Mer, Lindenhurst NY I had 2 photographers AND videography. I also got a main album AND 2 parent albums! This whole package costed me $4,595. I can't tell you what an amazing deal it was! I highly recommend this photography company!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Cecilia J

Sean and I were very happy with the service from One Fine Day Photographers. Howard and his assistant were very attentive and thorough from the first phone call through the entire event right up until the end of the reception. While Howard was concentrating on us in different... Read More moments of the day, his assistant was documenting the guests at the reception and all the other special moments that were happening. They were not intrusive in any way and you hardly realized they were there. Howard and One Fine Day Photographers really memorialized our special day and kept us laughing all day.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Danielle T

I can't express how grateful my husband and I were to have Howard and Tim be apart of our wedding day. Everything ran smoothly, they were well organized and all our pictures came out beautiful! We have a lot of candid shots, the price was right for everything they did and being... Read More there for the entire time. I would recommend Howard and his team to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Pascale D

Howard and his team were great!!! Everything was done as expected and our whole family loved them! We highly recommend one fine day photography!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kate D

One Fine Day Photographers are fantastic! Howard went above and beyond on all expectations! From our initial sit-down meeting, to our engagement shoot, and entire wedding day, we felt genuinely taken care of. He did an outstanding job! We love every single one of the pictures he... Read More gave us! The videographer did an amazing Job on our wedding video! Howard and his team made sure they captured everything and everyone in our family. We are forever thankful for One Fine Day Photographers, especially Howard for being a huge part of our wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jessica M

I (the bride) am not very photogenic, but Howard at One Fine Day Photographers was amazing!!! We had rain, wind and it was very chilly. Howard still was able to get fantastic shots. I was so happy to see that he captured so many details of our ceremony and venue and he captured... Read More all the fun and laughs from start to finish. All of my guests- friends and family thought he was amazing. One Fine Day Photographers were thorough from the first time I called them. Always returned my calls, was easy to talk to and knew what I wanted. He is not pushy but in fact accommodating and fun to pose for. He was a pleasure to work with and I am so happy with the photographs from our day. When we needed to be pushed a little, he did and when we needed a break, he let us break. both my husband and myself are very happy with our decision to use One Fine Day Photographers. It has been stress free from the beginning and I don't have a single complaint!! I would definitely recommend them for your special occasion.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley P

Fantastic experience, made my wedding day run very easily and smoothly. Pictures came out amazing and I got them back extremely fast. The photographers helped make the experience a very relaxed, fun one. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Dashiel B

Great service, on time, did as requested, perfect perfect!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Lindsay M

Howard and his team did our Engagement shoot and then did photography and videography for our Wedding early in September. Howard and One Fine Day Photographers come with the HIGHEST of recommendations from me and my husband. We knew from the day we met him and his team what a... Read More DELIGHT it would be to have them to capture and share our special day. We recently devoted several hours of our honeymoon reviewing the online gallery of our wedding photos because we simply could not get enough of his wonderful work! And he had our online images ready within days of our wedding - I've not heard of any wedding photography company with such a quick turnaround time. Howard is creative, patient, funny, and made our wedding a blast! I hope I have an occasion to work with him again in the future!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Leila

I would HIGHLY recommend One Fine Day Photography for your special event. My wife and I chose it for our wedding this past April and we couldn't be happier with the results. Everyone we worked with was very professional and very willing to work with us to make sure we got... Read More exactly what we wanted. Howard, the manager, was especially responsive and helpful throughout the process. He even hand delivered our album, which I must say was very well done. We certainly would use One Fine Day again in the future!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016

Howard and his team were very professional, friendly and went above and beyond to make our Wedding day a very special day for us. They captioned all the very important moments and Howard is a gem to work with. He was so accommodating and such a fun and great photographer! And... Read More his staff were just the same as he is! Fun, energetic and professional! Would highly recommend!

May wedding photos

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We are very happy with the wedding photos done by Howard Fritz from One Fine Day. Howard was very professional but not stuffy at all. He's the kind of person who just puts everyone immediately at ease. He did a really good job and it was fun to have him there with us. He... Read More rolled with everything.

Best ever!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Margaret s

Howard and his team were so professional and very eager to please to make sure we got the best possible pictures for our day. I love working with Howard because he paid attention to all the details and requests One fine day delivered and helped make our day so special

Flawless Photos

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Howard is attentive,creative, personable and affordable. I have used One Fine Day Photography on many occasions and still continue to do so. He evens entertains the crowds with little magic tricks and jokes, relaxing everyone which comes across in the photos. There will be more... Read More fine days to come.

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

Howard Fritz and his staff were very professional. They made everyone feel relaxed. One of Howard's associates did the photography for our wedding. He was full of energy and got some great shots. He made a chaotic day seem very relaxing. The pictures came out beautifully.... Read More It was hard to pick out the photos for our wedding album. I would highly recommend One Fine Day Photography for any special occasion.

The best choice!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Rob B

Howard and his assistant were nothing short of perfect! He has enough energy to keep the party going himself! This helped everyone in front of the camera to feel relaxed and have fun with the photos. Howard had a bunch of shot ideas in mind before even showing up which helped to... Read More speed the photos up so they didn't take us away from our own reception. Through out the night, Howard and his assistant captured every moment, even the ones we missed! Every photo we received had a professional look to them. We couldnt have asked for anything more from One Fine Day Photographers.

One fine photographer

Reviewed on 8/23/2015

We were married this past October 31st, at the Milleridge Inn. We had the good fortune to choose One Fine Day Photography to capture our day. Howard Fritz, owner and photographer, was wonderful in every way. He was professional and personable and helped to put everyone at ease.... Read More As for the final product? They are One Fine photographs! Our photos capture our day perfectly. Thank you Howard! We highly recommend One Fine Day photographers. Andrea and Chris Grunston Farmingdale, NY

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 8/10/2015

Howard was an amazing wedding photographer. His package included complimentary engagement photos which really helped us get to know him and showed us all the poses we would be making on our wedding day. Despite the rain on our big day, the photographs came out beautiful and the... Read More album we received was amazing! I would highly recommend One Fine Day Photographers!!!

two thumbs up

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Jaclyn M

It was pleasure working with Howard and his team on our wedding day! Howard has a great eye for detail and captured wonderful moments throughout the entire day. Howard is very professional and talented and definitely has a sense of humor. We highly recommend One Fine Day and... Read More hope to use them again in the future.

The best photographers in NYC

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Danielle P

Howard and his team went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy. They felt like part of the family. He even gave advise and suggestions on things that I needed to know as a first time bride so that everything could go on without any problem. Even after the wedding is... Read More over, he is still very flexible with working with us and around our schedule to ensure that we are happy with our package. I would highly recommend him to any bride. The investment is worth it and you will cherish your pictures and memories forever.

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/04/2014

My husband, John and I were so pleased and happy with One Fine Day Photographers. Howard was great!! He was nice, accommodating, helpful and best of all, he has an awesome sense of humor. He made us, my family and friends feel relaxed while being photographed. We already have... Read More our proofs on CD less than a week later. His quality of work is exceptional. I recommend One Fine Day Photographers to anyone who needs photos and videos of their special occasion. He captured our joyous day beautifully!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 10/02/2014

what I loved most about this company and the photographer is you can tell they have a passion for photography and taking the best photos of you and your bridal party. From beginning to end its fun and they listen to your thoughts and what you want. The price is very great.... Read More Especially with everything you get for the package. I'm so happy I chose this company. Everyone loved them and thought they were great and funny as well. I would definitely recommend to anyone.