Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

5021 Verdugo Way, Camarillo, CA (805) 419-5372

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Meini C

We absolutely LOVED having Courtney as our wedding coordinator. She is so warm, passionate, energetic, responsible, professional, and trustworthy. One thing we particularly love about her is her responsiveness to all our questions and emails. I had so many questions and emails... Read More that I sent to Courtney, and she kindly and quickly responded to every single one, which I so appreciate. Another thing we love about Courtney is how much she understood our vision for our wedding and helped us achieve it. My dream reception was having it on an outdoor patio area with bistro lights, but I was getting nervous with potential weather issues and whatnot. Courtney was so reassuring, helpful, and encouraging in making our dream reception happen, and in the end it all turned out to be absolutely perfect. I am somewhat of a control freak and there were many decor items and details that I had planned, and before hiring a wedding coordinator I was nervous that maybe a coordinator wouldn't be able to make things happen exactly the way I wanted. That's another reason why I am so thankful Courtney was our coordinator-- after meeting her I knew I could trust her to make sure everything happened the way we envisioned. Courtney is so organized and on top of everything, and we love her energy and passion for what she does. We highly recommend Courtney because she was the perfect wedding coordinator for us!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

If you are trying to survive your daughter's wedding then Courtney is your person. We hired Courtney to help with our daughters wedding day. Courtney is wonderful she had everyone under control and never looked stress she is always smiling and has patience patience... Read More patience. You feel good because you know Courtney has it under control. Not only did she review all the contracts, show up at rehearsal to make sure everyone knew how and when to walk, she was at the wedding site the next day ready to go, she helped us set up and made sure everything was in place. We don't know what we would have done without her. My Husband and I can't Thank her enough for making our Daughters wedding so special she really wanted to make sure our daughter had everything she wanted for her wedding. THANK YOU COURTNEY!!!!

STOP YOUR SEARCH.

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Tiffany T

HOLY COW. These guys are the best. They really took care of us. They were with us during most of our 2 year engagement; I would mentioned little details at the beginning planning stages, and they would totally remember and remind me a year later! SO GOOD. I was super busy with... Read More school, work, getting married, and moving out of state and they handled EVERYTHING for us! They would talk to our vendors, make sure we weren't getting ripped off, and review all the contracts. Everyone told me that things might not go the way I planned, on our wedding day... Well it did. Everything was perfect, and it was because of Courtney and Jessie. Seriously, if you are reading this, hire them. You won't find anyone better. There couldn't possibly be anyone better.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Kelsey B

I've never met more of a sweet, hard working, dedicated, and efficient woman than Courtney with One Sweet Day. There's not many businesses left that truly care about there customers, but Courtney and Jessie will treat you like family and they truly care about making sure that... Read More the clients are well taken care of. There is no possible way you can go wrong with hiring these girls as your wedding planners. They made my wedding day truly spectacular. Thank you One Sweet Day.

One Sweet Day is Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Vanessa E

My husband and I used One Sweet Day for our entire wedding planning process and day of coordination. They are absolutely phenomenal! Our planning process was so stress free due to One Sweet Day! They are extremely organized and so good at their jobs. They wanted us to have the... Read More best day of our lives and we did!! Thanks to One Sweet Day everything ran smoothly and could not have been better!

Professional, Energetic, Creative, Organized, Communicative, Great Prices and Attitudes!!!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2014 Jessica R

My fiancé and I paid for a large portion of our wedding ourselves. Because of that, we really went back and forth about whether or not we should hire a day of coordinator. It was hard to justify the significant expense for just one day, especially when we were not really sure... Read More what a day of coordinator would be doing. We were referred to One Sweet Day through a family friend and, based on their recommendation and the reasonable rates, we decided to hire them for day-of services. We got so much more than we bargained for! From the day we hired them, Courtney and Jessie were always checking in with us, making suggestions, contacting our vendors and coordinating with our venue. They met with us to walk through our venue and walk through potential photo spots for our wedding party and our romance shots. They also gave us a sample first look photo album in case we decided to do one. We were stuck on whether to do anything special during our ceremony and they suggested a wine box ceremony. It was perfect for us! They were very professional and took control during rehearsal, even with crying infant twin flower girls. Before the wedding, they met me at my hotel room and collected a large box of decorations to adorn the venue. Between assisting our photographers in keeping people organized and answering any vendor questions, they ran around setting up our iPad photobooths and props, moving floral arrangements, setting out favors and photos. They took care of everything! If anything did not go according to plan, I had no idea. They had great attitudes and were a pleasure to work with. Our wedding day was flawless and stress-free. I can’t recommend Courtney and Jessie enough.