One Sweet Day Weddings & Events LLC

Camarillo, CA

Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

5021 Verdugo Way, Camarillo, CA (805) 419-5372

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Annie H

There really aren't words for how amazing Courtney and her staff are. I was recommended to Courtney through another friend who had recently been married and employed her services. She raved about her and her exact quote was, "My husband and I feel out of everything from our... Read More wedding that we shelled out money for, she was the very best investment." Therefore, I called Courtney and my fiance and I met with her and agreed that her company was who we wanted to go with. Our investment was well worth it. I cannot tell you how much stress she lifted from the process of planning a wedding. She's so organized, on top of things, and efficient. She's kind, diligent, and ensures things are done precisely. I never felt I was just another bride to her. I felt that she genuinely cared about how my wedding turned out. I handed over complete reins to her with regards to decor and when I walked out of my bridal room to see the wedding site and the reception site, it was everything I dreamt it would be. The work Courtney and her staff did that day helped ensure that my wedding was absolutely the best day of my life. On top of all of this, she's just genuinely a good person and a wonderful woman to know. I cannot recommend her more highly if you have any event you need help with. One Sweet Day is the very best!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Vicki M

Courtney and her team at OneSweet Day were absolutely incredible to work with!! They gave us our perfect California wedding even though we had to plan the entire event from New Jersey!! Courtney was beyond enthusiastic, beyond organized, and beyond capable. She had vendor... Read More recommendations and personal relationships within all budgets. She kept us on our target timeline and timetable, and her attention to detail in each area was amazing. Courtney was such a pleasure to work with. She is bright, focused, and really takes great pride in each event she plans. She took all of the stress out of our long-distance planning, and handled every detail of the wedding day with confidence and style. We could not have been happier with the results! One Sweet Day and Courtney Haynes far exceeded our expectations in every way, and deserves a rating of 10 stars!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Dana S

We hired Courtney from One Sweet Day Events and it was one of the best wedding decisions we made throughout our whole process! I had started planning our wedding in February and Courtney joined us in July. We had her everyday for a full month/non-stop around the clock from the... Read More day she started until our wedding day at 12:30am! She emailed me daily and constantly gave us updates on our contracts and vendor emails. She played such a pivotal role in our planning and I couldn't have done everything by myself a month into the wedding. She provided expertise advise, clear decisions, professional attitude day and night. She even emailed and texted me while she was out of town with her family! Courtney LOVES her job and it shows 100%! She is calm, easy to talk, funny and has a great eye for detail. I absolutely loved her, as did my family through our wedding rehearsal the day before. Always having the best attitude and always upbeat. Especially when I was stressing! When it came time to make final meeting decisions, she was right there holding my hand through each step. I was very out of my planning confront zone with all the wedding hoopla, but she made me feel very relaxed & comfortable. She is the Bride's BEST FRIEND I swear! I can't say enough. My husband and I will miss her sooooo much! She is wonderful and her partner Jessie too really helped us a lot on the actual wedding day. They are a great duo! I am so glad we met them and hired them to be apart of the biggest and happiest days of our lives. We LOVE One Sweet Day and because of their great teamwork and professionalism, I was able to have the wedding of my dreams! Thanks Ladies! You will be missed! XOXO

Reviewed on 7/31/2017

I had the pleasure of working with One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events on July 22 in Santa Barbara at Casa De La Guerra and I have to say that Courtney Hanyes and her team are complete professionals and an absolute breeze to work with. Super Organized, Clear, Responsive,... Read More Articulate, Professional, and Super Friendly...the Wedding we caterer for 260 + Guests went seamlessly because of all her hard work. There are so many working components with a wedding of this size and it was PERFECTION. I highly recommend her services! Incredable! If I could give more stars I would! TOP NOTCH!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Andrew G

Could not have asked for a greater group of women to be a part of our special wedding day! Courtney and Jess and her team are top notch and so organized, professional, approachable, and truly care for the couples needs and wants. They make it really easy. Our group of friends, 5... Read More couples, have all used her and we keep referring and would encourage you to use their services. We hired OSD for "Day Of Planning."

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Denise B

I cannot say enough great things about One Sweet Day!! Courtney was absolutely amazing from start to finish. I hired her for the day of coordination, so our journey together started about a month before the wedding. We met at the venue and she asked such wonderful, detailed... Read More questions to fully grasp my vision. On the day of, Courtney and Lindsey executed every detail flawlessly. Even in 112 degree weather, they both smiled, worked tirelessly, and made sure everything was taken care of. During dinner, my groom looked at me and said, "Courtney was worth every penny!". Anytime we needed something, she was right there to take care of it. She made sure we ate, stayed on our timeline, and most importantly made sure that we were enjoying every minute of our wedding day. I wish I could get married all over again so I could work with Courtney and her team again. I am so thankful for all that One Sweet Day did to make our day that much more special. I would recommend them to anyone--I'm already working on getting my closest friends to use One Sweet Day Events :)

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 London L

All I can say is-perfection! (But I'll say more). Courtney and Jessie made our day run so smoothly! Our wedding day was perfect and I highly recommend you hiring them for wedding coordination! We weren't sure about day of cordination, but are so glad we did it!! One Sweet Day... Read More handled our entire timeline, got in touch with all of our vendors, got to know the wedding party and was very aware of our entire wedding inventory. They made sure everything we had was at the wedding and in our car at the end of the night. We got married at Moorpark Country Club this last weekend. Courtney and Jessie were very familiar with the venue and staff. They went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met, our items were organized, and the vendors were where they needed to be,-when they needed to be there. Courtney was open to answering any questions that I had (even before we signed a contract) and was very accommodating. We loved having Courtney and Jessie at our wedding!! If you're on the fence about wedding coordination- I'd say 100% by far worth the investment to make sure your day runs smoothly by an amazing group of people.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Meini C

We absolutely LOVED having Courtney as our wedding coordinator. She is so warm, passionate, energetic, responsible, professional, and trustworthy. One thing we particularly love about her is her responsiveness to all our questions and emails. I had so many questions and emails... Read More that I sent to Courtney, and she kindly and quickly responded to every single one, which I so appreciate. Another thing we love about Courtney is how much she understood our vision for our wedding and helped us achieve it. My dream reception was having it on an outdoor patio area with bistro lights, but I was getting nervous with potential weather issues and whatnot. Courtney was so reassuring, helpful, and encouraging in making our dream reception happen, and in the end it all turned out to be absolutely perfect. I am somewhat of a control freak and there were many decor items and details that I had planned, and before hiring a wedding coordinator I was nervous that maybe a coordinator wouldn't be able to make things happen exactly the way I wanted. That's another reason why I am so thankful Courtney was our coordinator-- after meeting her I knew I could trust her to make sure everything happened the way we envisioned. Courtney is so organized and on top of everything, and we love her energy and passion for what she does. We highly recommend Courtney because she was the perfect wedding coordinator for us!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Joshua P

First off, get a wedding coordinator. If you think you can do it yourself, good for you, but having one goes such a long way. Now hire One Sweet Day and your big day just got that much better! Courtney, Jessie, and the rest of their team truly made all the difference in why our... Read More wedding went so smooth. Courtney is so on top of everything and is always there ready to respond with anything you need. She is not only an expert on coordinating weddings but is an excellent project manager. She has a skill set that was so impressive, that a control freak like me had no problems simply taking a step back and letting the pros do their thing. I can't thank them enough for going above and beyond in everything whether it was reviewing our vendor contracts, meeting multiple times and always being by our side to ensure everything went according to plan. And even when some things had to change or shift, you wouldn't have known because the entire OSD team executed all of their tasks flawlessly.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Kira C

If you are reading quickly through these reviews I offer a few key points about Courtney and her One Sweet Day team. If you want a more detailed review, please read more below. One Sweet Day is: professional, flexible, accommodating, personal and with experience that goes... Read More beyond any of their competitors. Courtney was our Day-of Coordinator for our wedding in April 2016, at McCormick Home Ranch and to say a glowing review is overdue would be an understatement. My fiancé and I were living abroad, in Japan, throughout the entire planning process and yet this was not a problem for Courtney and her team at One Sweet Day. She went out of her way to accommodate our odd traveling schedule to meet with us when we were in town, to skype with us when we were not in town and was so quick to respond to emails that it did not even feel like there was a time difference between us. The lead-up to the day was filled with suggestions that came from years of experience and ended up saving us tons of money (for example, not having a champagne toast and also smart ways to order rentals). Throughout the planning process my fiancé and I were very budget conscious and careful about including things that really added to our day. Hiring One Sweet Day not only added to our day and the memories we have from it, but also to our guests’ memories. What was really most important was that because of her expertise and professionalism, me, my husband, and my entire family did not have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding. A lot of our guests were out of towners and so being able to spend the wedding night just enjoying them and not worrying about details like what time we were going to cut the cake made a huge difference in the amount of enjoyment we had. Hiring a Day-of Coordinator as experienced as Courtney is not just a good idea, it is a necessity.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Denise H

Courtney is a rock star! I simply cannot recommend her services enough. We had a few last minute changes with family attendance, due to a nephew being born week of our wedding, plus a last minute change in our bridal party, and Courtney handled it all with grace and ease. We had... Read More an unfortunate experience with our photographer and ended up with no couples photos from the day, and Courtney immediately tried to resolve the issue even AFTER our wedding by putting us in touch with her recommend photographers and organizing the hair and flower details to duplicate our wedding day for a separate couples shoot another day. She truly cares about the people she works with, and she cares about her work. Courtney is super talented and handles all of the details of the day with an enormous amount of grace under pressure. If you are looking for someone to make your day special, Courtney with One Sweet Day is the event coordinator you should choose.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

If you are trying to survive your daughter's wedding then Courtney is your person. We hired Courtney to help with our daughters wedding day. Courtney is wonderful she had everyone under control and never looked stress she is always smiling and has patience patience... Read More patience. You feel good because you know Courtney has it under control. Not only did she review all the contracts, show up at rehearsal to make sure everyone knew how and when to walk, she was at the wedding site the next day ready to go, she helped us set up and made sure everything was in place. We don't know what we would have done without her. My Husband and I can't Thank her enough for making our Daughters wedding so special she really wanted to make sure our daughter had everything she wanted for her wedding. THANK YOU COURTNEY!!!!

STOP YOUR SEARCH.

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Tiffany T

HOLY COW. These guys are the best. They really took care of us. They were with us during most of our 2 year engagement; I would mentioned little details at the beginning planning stages, and they would totally remember and remind me a year later! SO GOOD. I was super busy with... Read More school, work, getting married, and moving out of state and they handled EVERYTHING for us! They would talk to our vendors, make sure we weren't getting ripped off, and review all the contracts. Everyone told me that things might not go the way I planned, on our wedding day... Well it did. Everything was perfect, and it was because of Courtney and Jessie. Seriously, if you are reading this, hire them. You won't find anyone better. There couldn't possibly be anyone better.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Kelsey B

I've never met more of a sweet, hard working, dedicated, and efficient woman than Courtney with One Sweet Day. There's not many businesses left that truly care about there customers, but Courtney and Jessie will treat you like family and they truly care about making sure that... Read More the clients are well taken care of. There is no possible way you can go wrong with hiring these girls as your wedding planners. They made my wedding day truly spectacular. Thank you One Sweet Day.

One Sweet Day is Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Vanessa E

My husband and I used One Sweet Day for our entire wedding planning process and day of coordination. They are absolutely phenomenal! Our planning process was so stress free due to One Sweet Day! They are extremely organized and so good at their jobs. They wanted us to have the... Read More best day of our lives and we did!! Thanks to One Sweet Day everything ran smoothly and could not have been better!

Professional, Energetic, Creative, Organized, Communicative, Great Prices and Attitudes!!!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2014 Jessica R

My fiancé and I paid for a large portion of our wedding ourselves. Because of that, we really went back and forth about whether or not we should hire a day of coordinator. It was hard to justify the significant expense for just one day, especially when we were not really sure... Read More what a day of coordinator would be doing. We were referred to One Sweet Day through a family friend and, based on their recommendation and the reasonable rates, we decided to hire them for day-of services. We got so much more than we bargained for! From the day we hired them, Courtney and Jessie were always checking in with us, making suggestions, contacting our vendors and coordinating with our venue. They met with us to walk through our venue and walk through potential photo spots for our wedding party and our romance shots. They also gave us a sample first look photo album in case we decided to do one. We were stuck on whether to do anything special during our ceremony and they suggested a wine box ceremony. It was perfect for us! They were very professional and took control during rehearsal, even with crying infant twin flower girls. Before the wedding, they met me at my hotel room and collected a large box of decorations to adorn the venue. Between assisting our photographers in keeping people organized and answering any vendor questions, they ran around setting up our iPad photobooths and props, moving floral arrangements, setting out favors and photos. They took care of everything! If anything did not go according to plan, I had no idea. They had great attitudes and were a pleasure to work with. Our wedding day was flawless and stress-free. I can’t recommend Courtney and Jessie enough.