On Location Hair and Makeup Services

On-site bridal by Brenda proudly ensures that you and your bridal party will receive the ultimate in one-on-one bridal care for hair and makeup services. All while relaxing in the comfort of your choice location. Offering air-brush and traditional makeup. I also specialize in hair extensions.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Jessica M

Words cannot describe how beautiful I felt on the day of my wedding. Brenda went above and beyond with everything. My hair and makeup were out of this world beautiful in every way. I felt like a model out of vogue, literally. She was professional, honest, super nice and knows... Read More her stuff. She gave me recommendations on hair extensions (only because I got a little too much cut off prior to the wedding and wanted a little more length) and was honest with me every step of the way. I typically don't wear too much makeup (very little) and she was upfront with me with the pictures I had shown her. She wanted me to feel like myself on my wedding day with a touch of glam. My hair and makeup was magical-Romantic makeup and classy bun-perfect in so many ways. I wish I could have her as a personal stylist daily. I will definitely use her again in the future. You will not be disappointed if you choose her!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Chrissy D

Brenda is just the sweetest! She helped us in a pinch and was so kind in making sure all of the details were sorted out and organized by our wedding day. She went above and beyond for us; it was truly a pleasure working with her. Every piece of the service from Onsite Bridal was... Read More great – highly recommend adding this group to your day!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Alix D

Brenda is THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! First and foremost, she is actually RESPONSIVE!! When I sent her an email, I would hear back by the next business day. When I was looking for a hair/makeup person I found this to be a shockingly rare quality! Not only was she responsive, but she... Read More was SO patient. I had what felt like a million questions and changed my mind constantly. She was nothing but a complete sweetheart. She answered every single question in detail and made numerous suggestions that I found to be so helpful. She was happy to do two trials after I completely changed the look I was going for. She made me feel so comfortable! I absolutely LOVED my look for the day of my wedding and all of my bridesmaids and the mothers felt the same. Brenda listens to what you're going for and is a true perfectionist! Everyone looked gorgeous. I can't recommend her enough!! It will be the best decision you make for your wedding day :)

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Natalie T

I cannot even tell you how amazing it was to work with on site bridal! Frances was incredible, professional and truly worked with each of my bridesmaids to give them the best experience. She made me feel truly flawless on my wedding day! Not only was Frances early she... Read More completely stuck to the timeline so everything went off without a hitch!

2017-06-06T16:33:57 Response from the vendor

Natalie, We are so thrilled you had such a great experience working with our with our team and having our associate Frances for your wedding day makeup! We can not wait to see the photos of your day!! Thank you for choosing us! Sincerely, Brenda... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/06/2017

Brenda and her team went above and beyond for our wedding day. For months beforehand she was there every step of the way. She was beyond helpful and I hope all my friends hire her so I have the chance to work with her again. My hair and makeup looked so special and she did... Read More what was right for me vs. what is "trendy", which to any bride who wants to look classic but still look like themselves is a godsend. Thank you again Brenda!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

Brenda is incredible! When I planned my wedding, I relied so much on reviews and I want to let you know that you will absolutely NOT regret hiring Brenda. I have never, in my entire life, felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. She was a consummate professional, who... Read More also happens to be super fun and easy going. She was on time, organized and kept to our schedule (which was not easy with ten bridesmaids). She is so incredibly talented - Don't think twice - HIRE HER!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Hollie H

I was looking for someone to do my make-up for my wedding in Traverse City. When I found Brenda and spoke with her on the phone, I knew I had to get her! She was so sweet, and although she already had a wedding party earlier in the day of my wedding, she fit me in :) Brenda... Read More has such an awesome personality. We laughed so much that it got to the point that I was desperately trying to not laugh so she could do my make-up :). I felt like my good friend was doing my make-up. Brenda listened to everything I was looking for and made it happen. The make-up was flawless and did not feel thick and cakey. I loved my make-up!! Thank you Brenda for being so sweet and doing such an amazing job with my make-up! xoxo

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 McKenna B

Brenda did a phenomenal job with my wedding make-up. She really saved the day after my original make-up person double-booked on my wedding day leaving me with no choice but to find another person to do my wedding make-up. Brenda was a little expensive for what I wanted to pay... Read More but her airbrush was worth every penny! She listened to what you wanted in terms of coverage and eye make-up. I absolutely loved the airbrush and several guests complimented me on the make-up. The airbrush even lasted until the next day. People mentioned how crazy it was that my face looked just as good the next day (even the fake eyelashes stayed on the day after the wedding)! I wish I knew how to apply make-up like she does! I really wish I would've booked her for my wedding up-do as well because she is great at that as well. Thanks Brenda for making feel like such a beautiful bride!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016

I don't really wear makeup much so was not totally sure what to expect. Brenda was amazing --- she listened to my preferences (and helped me decide what they were when I didn't yet know them) and was quick to change things when I didn't like how they looked. While the services... Read More were more expensive than I initially wanted to spend, I felt as though it was absolutely and totally worth it.

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Sarah M

Brenda was such a pleasure to work with on my wedding day. She provided hair and make up for me and I was so happy with her work. She also provided services for my 10 bridesmaids and my mom. It went so smoothly and everyone looked and felt beautiful. I would HIGHLY recommended... Read More Brenda!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015

On Site Bridal made our wedding day so special. Brenda and her assistant were professional, fun, and most of all talented. Due to some personal complications, I was unable to set up a trial before the big day. I took a bit of a gamble but it paid off tenfold. I am quite... Read More particular about my makeup and have a very uneven skin tone, Brenda did a great job listening to all my concerns and made me and my four bridesmaids look flawless. I feel very fortunate to have met Brenda and her team.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Lindsay C

I could not be happier with the amazing makeup Brenda did for my wedding day! She had amazing ideas and executed them perfectly. She was fun to work with and very professional. Absolutely loved her and my makeup!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

I feel so lucky to have had opportunity to work with On Site Bridal for my Hair and makeup service. We did not have much time to work with and coming from out of town Brenda was more than happy to accommodate me in such a short amount of time. She is a professional, very... Read More talented and does beautiful work. Such a sweetheart and a joy to work with! She took the time to review my photos for ideas and made them come to life. I highly recommend Brenda at On Site Bridal. Nicole Craig

Exactly What I Wanted

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Caitlin S

Brenda is amazing to work with - professional, patient - and exactly who you would want to spend time with your friends and family on your wedding day. She made us all look SO GOOD! Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Kelsey N

Brenda was a pleasure from the start. Very professional, friendly, and efficient. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her on-site services, since my wedding was on a Sunday morning. She really saved the day with amazing convenience! Best of all, she did an... Read More absolutely phenomenal job with my hair and make-up. She figured out exactly what I wanted, and somehow far-surpassed my expectations. I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world all day long. Thank you so much, Brenda! You helped make my special day an absolute dream.

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Rashelle C

Brenda was an absolute pleasure to work with for my wedding. She did my hair & makeup, and hair for my 6 bridesmaids and my grandmother. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful! It was really nice to have her on site at our hotel, to make the getting ready part of the day... Read More convenient and fun! Brenda was calming, flexible, and kept everyone on schedule. I would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Jill M

I honestly do not think I can put into words, especially in a short review, just how ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL On Site Bridal was for my wedding day! I was scrambling to find last minute hair and makeup for ELEVEN girls, and I was an out of town bride as well. Brenda was fantastic,... Read More kind, warm, helpful, professional, and simply perfect in accommodating both me and my bridal party in a rush! Bridgette and Sienna were promptly there bright and early to start the festivities on my wedding day! They were so very welcoming, friendly, professional, and FUN! My hair and makeup were flawless, as were each of the girls who also used their services. I cannot possibly thank you girls enough for making this day stress free, (and that's hard to do ;-))... Beautiful, and fun! I will definitely recommend On Site Bridal to everyone I know! From the bottom of my heart, Thank You All!!! With Love, Jill Smith :-)

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Emily C

Brenda did hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding. She did an absolutely amazing job!! I was so happy with the results. Everyone looked perfect! Brenda was a pleasure to work with. She was very professional, organized and quick to respond to emails. Brenda was... Read More a great listener was able to create exactly the look everyone was wanted! I felt so beautiful on my wedding thanks to Brenda. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

My experience with Brenda was perfect from start to finish. She was prompt and professional in replying to all of my many (many!) emails in the months before my wedding. She arrived early to both my trial and wedding day. She dealt with last minute additions to the bridal party,... Read More doubling the number of hairstyles for the day. I admit I was not an easy client (I'm just so darn picky!), but Brenda was supportive and patient through and through. Not only did I feel beautiful on my wedding day, I had the pleasure of seeing my mother looking more radiant and gorgeous than I've ever seen her! If you want to not only look your best on your wedding day, but actually ENJOY the company of your hair/makeup artist, book Brenda today!

On Site Bridal was AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2015 Katie K

I can't say enough great things about On Site Bridal. They were So fun to work with! Extremely friendly, efficient and professional. When I first reached out to Brenda it was 1 month until my wedding date and I had just found out that the other person i booked double booked me... Read More so she cancelled :( I was so stressed trying to find someone at the last hour for myself and my bridal party and thats how i found On Site Bridal. On top of all that I was coming to Michigan from out of state for the wedding and by the time we booked there we no more trips planned to get to traverse city except coming for the actual wedding weekend....I was stressed to say the least. Brenda put me at ease with scheduling a trial makeup session the day i arrived. We discussed my look and talked everything through. She was able to execute exactly what i wanted and everyones makeup turned out amazing! she was even able to squeeze in makeup for my sister in law who had previously said she didn't want to have it done..when she changed her mind they were able to accommodate just fine :) I did not use On Site Bridal for Hair as i had already booked someone else for the big day but had i not done so i would have totally used them for hair too. I would reccommend On Site Bridal to anyone! They were amazing, friendly and affordable :)

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 1/07/2015

I was so fortunate to find On site Bridal by Brenda! Brenda is very professional and fun to work with. I really appreciated being able to share my ideas with her, and get her feedback. Obviously, it's a very important day! Brenda was very patient and looked at many photos and... Read More offered a lot of ideas. My bridesmaids and I received countless complements. I used the airbrush makeup, and have no regrets! Brenda educated me on both traditional and airbrush makeup which was extremely helpful. I was very happy with how the airbrush turned out! I also found her prices to be very reasonable and will continue to recommend her to any future bride I meet!

Great Job!!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015

Brenda was amazing and made my hair and makeup experience the day of my wedding such a joy. She is patient and really tries to capture the look you are going for. She was very professional and organized. I don't think I ever waiting longer than two days to hear back from her... Read More via email.

You can't go wrong with brenda!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kalin F

Brenda is one of the nicest, sweetest, more patient and TALENTED women I know. She made me feel like an absolute queen on my wedding day. From our trial run to the moments before i walked down the aisle, Brenda listened to my requests, totally 'got' what I was going for and... Read More was open to any and all suggestions. Brenda is most amazing because she comes to you, you aren't rushed in some salon with techno music blaring, you aren't tossed into a stranger's chair and you don't feel stressed. She was 'one of the girls' with us as we got ready in my bedroom, drank mimosas and played bad 90's music. My makeup was flawless, my hair gets as many compliments as my dress in our photos. You WILL NOT REGRET working with brenda. She's the best! xo

very friendly and professional

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Taylor K

My bridal party and I had a lot of fun with Brenda and her assistant (Brittany). They were both very friendly and provided great services.

Makeup Review

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Katie W

Could not have had a better experience working with Brenda! Not only did she make me beautiful, she made all of my bridesmaids and the mothers beautiful as well. She was so sweet and such a pleasure to work with. As I was planning my wedding from down state, she made me feel at... Read More ease with her organization and communication and flexibility. She made the day go by so smoothly. Thanks for everything Brenda!

Brenda Shuman

As a licensed hair and makeup artist working in Michigan for the past 12 years, I have been very fortunate to do what I love for a living. My mission is to capture your own personal style and from that, create a beautiful, classic look that reflects your natural beauty. It is very important to me that you feel like your most glamorous self on your special day. I hope to work with you so you can experience for yourself how booking your beauty services with On-Site Bridal was not only the best decision for your hair and makeup, but also in creating wonderful memories.