On Location Hair and Makeup Services

On-site bridal by Brenda proudly ensures that you and your bridal party will receive the ultimate in one-on-one bridal care for hair and makeup services. All while relaxing in the comfort of your choice location. Offering air-brush and traditional makeup. I also specialize in hair extensions.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Jessica M

Words cannot describe how beautiful I felt on the day of my wedding. Brenda went above and beyond with everything. My hair and makeup were out of this world beautiful in every way. I felt like a model out of vogue, literally. She was professional, honest, super nice and knows... Read More her stuff. She gave me recommendations on hair extensions (only because I got a little too much cut off prior to the wedding and wanted a little more length) and was honest with me every step of the way. I typically don't wear too much makeup (very little) and she was upfront with me with the pictures I had shown her. She wanted me to feel like myself on my wedding day with a touch of glam. My hair and makeup was magical-Romantic makeup and classy bun-perfect in so many ways. I wish I could have her as a personal stylist daily. I will definitely use her again in the future. You will not be disappointed if you choose her!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Chrissy D

Brenda is just the sweetest! She helped us in a pinch and was so kind in making sure all of the details were sorted out and organized by our wedding day. She went above and beyond for us; it was truly a pleasure working with her. Every piece of the service from Onsite Bridal was... Read More great – highly recommend adding this group to your day!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Alix D

Brenda is THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! First and foremost, she is actually RESPONSIVE!! When I sent her an email, I would hear back by the next business day. When I was looking for a hair/makeup person I found this to be a shockingly rare quality! Not only was she responsive, but she... Read More was SO patient. I had what felt like a million questions and changed my mind constantly. She was nothing but a complete sweetheart. She answered every single question in detail and made numerous suggestions that I found to be so helpful. She was happy to do two trials after I completely changed the look I was going for. She made me feel so comfortable! I absolutely LOVED my look for the day of my wedding and all of my bridesmaids and the mothers felt the same. Brenda listens to what you're going for and is a true perfectionist! Everyone looked gorgeous. I can't recommend her enough!! It will be the best decision you make for your wedding day :)

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Sarah J

Kristyn from OnSite bridal was wonderful to work with. She arrived early and stayed late. All of our hairdos were unique and our makeup looked natural yet photographed beautifully. Kristyn made each of us feel very special and listened to the ideas we had in mind. She even... Read More totally changed my hairdo from our original trial run. Kristyn was a joy to work with and I would highly recommend her and the On Site Bridal team.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lizzy R

Brenda is truly talented, and on top of it all she has a sweet and calm demeanor that makes everything so easy and stress-free. I left my trial thinking, "Can Brenda do my hair and make up every day?" My advice to you if you're a bride: you don't want to be stressed about your... Read More hair and makeup on your wedding day. Work with someone you love. For me, it was Brenda - she made me feel like myself and followed exactly what I told her I wanted. She gave advice / guidance when it was helpful. My bridesmaids and mothers looked stunning and were so pleased with their hair and makeup too!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Michelle W

I went to a makeup class by Brenda and she is so knowledgeable and detailed. The class was fun and I learned some useful tips!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ellen R

Brenda is the best choice for hair and makeup in Northern Michigan! As MOH, getting tasked with choosing hair and makeup for my sister's wedding was quite a daunting task. From my initial conversation with Brenda, I knew that she was who I wanted with us on the big day. We were... Read More on an accelerated timeline and not once did I feel stressed or overwhelmed. Brenda has this amazing ability to put you at ease and leave you confident that everything will work out. Brenda's team is extremely responsive and can only really be described as an extension of the bridal party. They worked through any and all requests we had leading up to the week of the wedding. We scheduled the hair and makeup trial the Thursday before the wedding. Brenda worked with my sister to identify what would look best on her. Brenda did an amazing job at taking into consideration what the bride was envisioning, while showcasing her talent of identifying what would look best. My sister was so happy leaving the trial - not only did her hair and makeup look exactly as imagined, but Brenda's attitude and demeanor put her at ease during a very stressful week. The wedding day was even better - I have never seen my sister look more beautiful than she did that day and that was largely due to Brenda. Her hair and makeup were simultaneously both natural looking and the best I had ever seen them look. All 5 ladies looked amazing thanks to Brenda's team. They were prompt and professional, helping us all to relax a little that day. Without a doubt, if you are planning to get married in Northern Michigan, Brenda is your best choice for hair and makeup. I will recommend her to all friends/family/coworkers/anyone that will listen! Thanks again Brenda!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Maryann B

Brenda is absolutely amazing! She is a true artist! She makes me feel beautiful every time she does my makeup. I recommend her to all my family and friends.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Joy J

Great job! So hardworking and a beautiful personality!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Brooke G

Brenda was AMAZING. I was wedding planning from across the country and was so worried about having to do a hair and make up trial 4 days before my wedding. I saw Brenda’s online portfolio and knew she was good but it wasn’t even comparable to how beautiful and amazing she made... Read More me look and feel on my wedding day. She was so responsive, friendly, and easy to talk to. I couldn’t have picked a better person for hair and make up. I strongly recommend her.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Cassy F

While I was wedding planning I turned to my finance and said "i want the best person to my hair and make up and let me tell you folks thats what I got ! ...I can't say enough nice things about Brenda and her team! From the moment I met her while I had my make up done for my... Read More engagement pictures I knew I was in good hands..not only is she one of the most kind stylists you will meet..she has an eye for what looks good on you and will make you look and feel beautiful! I was seriously in love with my hair and make up and my bridesmaids looked like the bomb! Seriously hot! Brenda and her team will make you look how you want with outfeeling like you don't look like yourself. She is also very laid back and will help calm your nerves on your wedding day! I wish I lived in traverse city to help promote her more!She is seriously awesome :)I will be recommending her to everyone I know getting married in the area..she helped make my wedding day perfect!! Cassy !

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Amy B

Brenda and her assistants did such an amazing job with our hair and make-up for our wedding. She was so professional and helpful. They made the morning of the wedding so much fun.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Kristen B

I can't say enough good things about Brenda! She went over and above for my very small wedding. She is a consummate professional! Brenda has an easy way about her, which puts everyone around her at ease. My makeup and hair looked absolutely beautiful, and would recommend... Read More her a thousand times over!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Natalie T

I cannot even tell you how amazing it was to work with on site bridal! Frances was incredible, professional and truly worked with each of my bridesmaids to give them the best experience. She made me feel truly flawless on my wedding day! Not only was Frances early she... Read More completely stuck to the timeline so everything went off without a hitch!

2017-06-06T16:33:57 Response from the vendor

Natalie, We are so thrilled you had such a great experience working with our with our team and having our associate Frances for your wedding day makeup! We can not wait to see the photos of your day!! Thank you for choosing us! Sincerely, Brenda... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/06/2017

Brenda and her team went above and beyond for our wedding day. For months beforehand she was there every step of the way. She was beyond helpful and I hope all my friends hire her so I have the chance to work with her again. My hair and makeup looked so special and she did... Read More what was right for me vs. what is "trendy", which to any bride who wants to look classic but still look like themselves is a godsend. Thank you again Brenda!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

Brenda is incredible! When I planned my wedding, I relied so much on reviews and I want to let you know that you will absolutely NOT regret hiring Brenda. I have never, in my entire life, felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. She was a consummate professional, who... Read More also happens to be super fun and easy going. She was on time, organized and kept to our schedule (which was not easy with ten bridesmaids). She is so incredibly talented - Don't think twice - HIRE HER!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Hollie H

I was looking for someone to do my make-up for my wedding in Traverse City. When I found Brenda and spoke with her on the phone, I knew I had to get her! She was so sweet, and although she already had a wedding party earlier in the day of my wedding, she fit me in :) Brenda... Read More has such an awesome personality. We laughed so much that it got to the point that I was desperately trying to not laugh so she could do my make-up :). I felt like my good friend was doing my make-up. Brenda listened to everything I was looking for and made it happen. The make-up was flawless and did not feel thick and cakey. I loved my make-up!! Thank you Brenda for being so sweet and doing such an amazing job with my make-up! xoxo

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 McKenna B

Brenda did a phenomenal job with my wedding make-up. She really saved the day after my original make-up person double-booked on my wedding day leaving me with no choice but to find another person to do my wedding make-up. Brenda was a little expensive for what I wanted to pay... Read More but her airbrush was worth every penny! She listened to what you wanted in terms of coverage and eye make-up. I absolutely loved the airbrush and several guests complimented me on the make-up. The airbrush even lasted until the next day. People mentioned how crazy it was that my face looked just as good the next day (even the fake eyelashes stayed on the day after the wedding)! I wish I knew how to apply make-up like she does! I really wish I would've booked her for my wedding up-do as well because she is great at that as well. Thanks Brenda for making feel like such a beautiful bride!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016

I don't really wear makeup much so was not totally sure what to expect. Brenda was amazing --- she listened to my preferences (and helped me decide what they were when I didn't yet know them) and was quick to change things when I didn't like how they looked. While the services... Read More were more expensive than I initially wanted to spend, I felt as though it was absolutely and totally worth it.

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Sarah M

Brenda was such a pleasure to work with on my wedding day. She provided hair and make up for me and I was so happy with her work. She also provided services for my 10 bridesmaids and my mom. It went so smoothly and everyone looked and felt beautiful. I would HIGHLY recommended... Read More Brenda!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015

On Site Bridal made our wedding day so special. Brenda and her assistant were professional, fun, and most of all talented. Due to some personal complications, I was unable to set up a trial before the big day. I took a bit of a gamble but it paid off tenfold. I am quite... Read More particular about my makeup and have a very uneven skin tone, Brenda did a great job listening to all my concerns and made me and my four bridesmaids look flawless. I feel very fortunate to have met Brenda and her team.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Lindsay C

I could not be happier with the amazing makeup Brenda did for my wedding day! She had amazing ideas and executed them perfectly. She was fun to work with and very professional. Absolutely loved her and my makeup!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

I feel so lucky to have had opportunity to work with On Site Bridal for my Hair and makeup service. We did not have much time to work with and coming from out of town Brenda was more than happy to accommodate me in such a short amount of time. She is a professional, very... Read More talented and does beautiful work. Such a sweetheart and a joy to work with! She took the time to review my photos for ideas and made them come to life. I highly recommend Brenda at On Site Bridal. Nicole Craig

Exactly What I Wanted

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Caitlin S

Brenda is amazing to work with - professional, patient - and exactly who you would want to spend time with your friends and family on your wedding day. She made us all look SO GOOD! Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Kelsey N

Brenda was a pleasure from the start. Very professional, friendly, and efficient. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her on-site services, since my wedding was on a Sunday morning. She really saved the day with amazing convenience! Best of all, she did an... Read More absolutely phenomenal job with my hair and make-up. She figured out exactly what I wanted, and somehow far-surpassed my expectations. I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world all day long. Thank you so much, Brenda! You helped make my special day an absolute dream.

Brenda Shuman

As a licensed hair and makeup artist working in Michigan for the past 12 years, I have been very fortunate to do what I love for a living. My mission is to capture your own personal style and from that, create a beautiful, classic look that reflects your natural beauty. It is very important to me that you feel like your most glamorous self on your special day. I hope to work with you so you can experience for yourself how booking your beauty services with On-Site Bridal was not only the best decision for your hair and makeup, but also in creating wonderful memories.