Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

27415 Park Drive, Orange Beach, AL (251) 980-5611

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Tiffany G

Carol Morris is the BEST wedding planner. I planned our wedding from Memphis, TN with Carol and she made everything I envisioned happen! First of all, she honors your budget and gives you ideas to save money. She finds quality vendors. My cake was delicious even though I no... Read More clue about the bakery, the flowers were beautiful, the DJ was good and the location of the Caribe resort was fantastic. On the wedding weekend, she was there doing everything and more that she had promised. Her personality is super. You will not regret working with Carol and taking her recommendations!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017

If I could give Sheila zero stars I would. My wedding was this year and apparently she was moving at the same time. She was almost no help ahead of time so I'm not sure why we were charged for a wedding planner and not just a day of coordinator, which quite honestly she was bad... Read More at that too. The only thing she did right was tell us when to walk. Since we were having a beach wedding and it decided to storm that day we had to move everything inside which shouldn't be a big deal. she's done this plenty of time, right? Well my officiant had to reset everything because she apparently didn't know how to organize a room for easy navigation, we rented a speaker from her for the night which she took as soon as the ceremony was over so there was no music for the reception (yes, before you ask, I did specify that I wanted it for the reception because we wanted a simple playlist), and the best part, she sent our rental bus away. Let me clarify, we rented a small bus to take us to the reception area about 3 miles from our condo. It took the wedding party first and was supposed to come back for my fiance and I. She told the bus driver she was done and to come back after the reception to pick us up. The bus driver, not knowing any better as my fiance and I were running behind coming back from getting some photos taken somewhere else, believed her. Sheila was with us before we went to where the bus was supposed to pick us up and knew this. Did I mention it was pouring? My brother-in-law had to come pick us up. Let me assure you, I could have spent the money that I spent on her on much more useful things.

Great service

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Amber S

Sheila was super friendly and was able to answer any questions that I had. She helped make me feel comfortable about planning a destination wedding. Which is scary by the way. It turned out beautifully and her assisants were also sweet people.

Perfect Day

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Emily Y

The owners of Orange Beach Weddings were wonderful! They set everything up and took everything down in amazing time. I loved working with them!

Beautiful wedding

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Andrea D

Sheila at Orange Beach weddings was a joy to work with. Living out of town, I felt she would be able to tackle anything we put in front of her. She exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed on 11/24/2011 Lindsay G

Absolutely perfect. The ladies at Orange Beach Weddings made sure my wedding day was stress-free and beautiful. Everything was better than I had ever imagined. Highly recommended!

Helped me tremendously

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Amy C

They are willing to do as much or as little as you need. Helped me a lot since we got married out of town. My planner was Sheila and she was great!

Great Wedding Planner!

Reviewed on 8/25/2011 Kelly B

My wedding planner was perfect. I loved her.

Sheila Newman is fabulous

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Courtney H

I hired Sheila of Orange Beach Weddings as my planner, and she was absolutely fantastic. I cannot rave about her enough. Upon meeting her in October 2010, we talked about my wishes for the wedding, and I showed her everything I wanted. In May 2011, she mailed me my contract... Read More which stated everything we had talked about in October. We got married July 3, 2011. She handled flowers, cake, was the go-between person between myself and my reception venue. She did everything to perfection. Because of her, my ceremony at Florida Point Beach was absolutely perfect! Three days before the wedding, we had some problems with the restaurant owner at the restaurant where we were holding our wedding reception, and Sheila did everything she could to remedy our situation. She is absolutely worth her weight in gold! We have received so many compliments on the beauty of the wedding ceremony, and I know it is all because of Sheila! She always returns phone calls and answers emails. She made the wedding planning process SO easy! If you are having a destination wedding in Orange Beach, AL, Sheila is definitely who you should contact!

Great Planner

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 allison m

We worked with Orange Beach Weddings and worked with Sheryl for our wedding in Orange Beach Alabama, May 2011. It was amazing. Everything turned out perfect and it was so nice that all the ceremony was taken care of. Sheryl is wonderful, and very easy to work with. A little... Read More pricey, but you do get what you pay for. Great service and always helpful and available for questions or problems. The only piece of advice would just to go over all the details and book early. They really are great and took a lot of stress out of planning. They have great vendors and contacts.

Would not have been happy without Sheryl Lindsey!

Reviewed on 6/02/2011 Kaylee S

Sheryl Lindsey was an amazing planner. She put in her opinion when it was needed and gave great ideas but wasnt pushy about it like some other vendors were. She was extremely helpful when I needed anything. When the budget needed to be taken down a bit, she jumped right in... Read More and made it happen. She had everything set up on time and made my experience truly amazing!!! HIGHLY recommended!

Would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 Jessica B

The only reason I give four stars instead of five is probably b/c I am a "yankee" and don't operate on "southern" time. I tend to panic if I don't get an immediate response to an e-mail. That being said, Sheila was great! I would recommend her to anyone. She made my wedding all... Read More about what we wanted and hassle free. We kept saying, this is so easy!It was my absolute perfect wedding and I owe a lot of that to Sheila. All her vendors were great as well.

Planned my perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 9/30/2010 Casey G

Sheryl and her team are absolutely amazing. I do not know what I would have done without them planning my wedding. They took so much stress off of me. They are extremely professional and organized. They love what they do. Sheryl was my wedding planner and she is an angel. Thanks... Read More so much for a perfect wedding!

Not Always What They Seem

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Lindsey S

Every time I needed to talk to the coordinator I had to leave a message, but I was never called back so I had to call her back, again and again. Not a single one of my emails were answered. She tried talking me out of a lot of the things I wanted for MY wedding. And then when... Read More the day arrived she and her crew arrived an HOUR late to set up and she didn't bring everything we had agreed on. The only thing they were helpful with was connecting us with who we should use for the cake and photography. Also, when I told her what time I wanted the photographer there she argued and he ended up being 45 minutes late. I think the whole event was unorganized and I am glad I won't have to use this company again.