Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1940 Park Ave., Orange Park, FL (904) 264-5120

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Mary R

We had ordered boutonniere's last minute from them and they were very accommodating. The order was done all by phone which made it easier and faster for ordering being that they were only 8 simple cream colored rose boutz. We were suppose to pick them up in the morning on the... Read More day of but forgot to and they kindly gave us a call to remind us and that was such a saving grace. Thank you guys the flowers looked beautiful!!

Gorgeous flowers!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Cristie G

I had a great experience when picking out my bouquets and arrangements. Jackie was very helpful and had some great suggestions for me. She was very thorough and thought of things that I had overlooked. She even helped me to lower the cost of the centerpieces by making them... Read More smaller. Very honest, friendly and easy to work with. I showed her some photos of bouquets that I liked and she nailed it! Everything arrived on time and looked gorgeous!

Flowers were gorgeous

Reviewed on 3/17/2014 Taylor

I loved my flowers they turned out gorgeous! However, the actual florist had a horrible personality and was rude. Not ever easy to talk to each time we went in from start to finish. Not very professional, only writes down your floral notes on a legal pad and you don't get a copy... Read More of anything except a receipt that you write "balance due two weeks before" on it yourself. Not a very welcoming personality when you walk in the store, takes awhile to stand up and ask if she can help you or aknowledge you. Given all that of her, the flowers were atleast gorgeous and delivered on time :)

Great!

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Delisha T

I did not end up doing flowers, it was a choice I made....my mother made me fabric flowers once I saw them on pinterest. It was a budget decision. Nothing beats real flowers though if you are able to have them. This place did sit down with me for a while and was so kind and... Read More great on trying to find what I envisioned for my day. If you are looking for a place, I recommend Orange Park Florist. Great people and great service!