Award Winning DJ & Emcee, Uplighing & Photo Booth

Top rated overall dj service in Washington with over 300 reviews, and voted as "#1 Wedding DJ" by King 5 - 2011,12,13, 14, & 15. Please read our real reviews. We work to provide you with a professionally coordinated, mixed, and emceed wedding ceremony and reception exactly the way you dreamed it to be. Email us to get a quote, find out more information, or set up a meeting.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Bow2010

Everett, WA (425) 750-4111

True Pro!

Reviewed on 1/30/2013 TaMara J

I don't normally give five stars but working with Otto was awesome! He was an absolute professional, so easy to work with and provided so much more than music. He had a worksheet for us to fill out and worked with us a few days before our wedding to make sure everything was... Read More set and ready so there was nothing to worry about on our wedding day. He worked seamlessly with our other vendors; he knew our location and where to set up his gear to prevent echos and swirling audio, he worked with the string quartet we hired as we transitioned back and forth between their live music and his audio drops, he even had a lapel mic on me for the ceremony so everyone could hear our vows. On our wedding day he was a great MC and kept the music bumping all night. His set up was brilliant, the sound was beautiful, there was no feedback or dropped audio during the ceremony or the toasts. His lighting was phenomenal, well beyond what any other DJ was offering, the up lights and spotlights made it look like a movie set while I shared my first dance with my wife and quickly made it look like the hottest night club in town when it was time for everyone to get on the floor. His mixing was flawless, the music never stopped even when he was taking requests. It's obvious that Otto loves what he does and loves to do it well, you can't pay for that in a DJ. One last thing... GET THE PHOTO BOOTH! Everyone loved the photo booth, they got to keep their photos and we got to keep a copy of every photo that was taken! There were props and you can leave video messages, it was super cool. In fact so many people were using it we rented it for a couple extra hours. It was worth every penny!

Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Kimberly S

I was so happy with Otto's services at my wedding. He was so easy to work with. He met with my fiancée and I several times before the actual day. He had almost all the songs we wanted and went and got any he didn't have. The music at the ceremony was seamless as was the... Read More transition to the reception. Otto was also a great MC at the reception which is one of the reasons we hired him. He got the party started and kept it going. His lighting additions really made the reception decor pop: I was able to pick my exact reception colors for the up lights and he had spotlights for the grand entrance, the toasts, cake cutting and first dance. I met with several DJs before deciding on Otto and I'm so thankful that we hired him. We gave him music genres and I loved his song choices. He really listened to the feel that we wanted our reception to have and what we didn't want and he delivered!!! We had so many compliments about the music that was played and and husband and I agree that our reception was exactly how we envisioned it!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kyle K

Tom was great! He was there early and helped us with our last minute needs while getting his area set up! He was fun and kept everyone informed and excited! We had a wonderful day and Tom played a big part in that.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Ryan M

Worth every penny! If you are still searching for a DJ look no further. I know how stressful it is to find a great DJ. He made it easy to request the songs we want and he helped place the songs where they fit best. He announced all the special events during the wedding on time.... Read More He kept people on the dance floor all night. We would definitely hire him again for any future event! He is one of the reason why our wedding turned out so great!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Mackenzie K

DJ Bob did an awesome job at our wedding! From the very start he was professional, helpful, and enthusiastic! Whether meeting in person or over the phone, Bob was flexible, prepared, and knowledgeable, offering suggestions and specializing our wedding exactly the way we wanted.... Read More We wanted our guests to have an amazing time on the dance floor and he provided! He went above and beyond in service and experience. We highly recommend booking DJ Bob at your event!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Brock R

Julia DJ'd our wedding this weekend and she was awesome! Through the planning process she was easy to communicate with, super enthusiastic and had great song recommendations. Our guests loved everything she played, and all of the lighting and effects were perfect! I highly... Read More recommend hiring Otto-Matic Music, and Julia in particular!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 S K

DJ Dylan was professional, skilled, and friendly. He did a wonderful job of communicating with us even way before our wedding day (we started planning early as we had an almost 2 year engagement) and closer to our wedding day to ensure all the music we wanted would be played and... Read More that necessary equipment would be provided, including the photobooth. He engaged the guests, provided announcements to keep the day rolling, and most importantly made sure there would be a DANCE PARTY! I highly recommend DJ Dylan!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Leah W

DJ Justin was literally making the floor shake! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and he kept the crowd jumping! When my husband and I first met with Justin we were thrilled because we were able to pick every song that we wanted at the wedding. We loved how he... Read More had a timeline with music that we chose at every aspect, as well as helpful tips for music with our crowd at the wedding. He was very energetic and made the night so much better than expected! My husband and I literally danced the night away thanks to DJ Justin!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

Justin from Otto-Matic was absolutely the best DJ we could have hoped for! He was very professional, easy to work with, easy to communicate with, put us totally at ease at our pre-event meeting, and the day-of was incredible. We had a sprawling venue with different spaces for... Read More the ceremony, dinner, and reception - Justin's set-up was seamless. We gave him just a general idea of types of music, so I swear he read our minds because it was all perfect! And the DANCE PARTY. I couldn't believe it - we had told him we thought it would be so hard to get our friends dancing, but that was no problem for him at all! Justin's energy was infectious and the music was a blast to dance to! Our reception was in a barn that I worried was a little bland, but the lighting he set up made it look fantastic (and our baby nephew was totally enthralled). We are weeks after the wedding, and every family member or friend we run into raves about the DJ. And we got the exact same comment from three different friends: "I wish I could go back in time and hire that guy as our wedding DJ." I really can't think of a better endorsement than that. You're lucky you don't have to wait until time travel is possible - you can hire Justin and be so happy you did! Also - I highly recommend their photobooth! The pictures are great, really nice quality, and I was pleasantly surprised with how nice their props were too.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Andrea E

Anthony was our DJ and he really stepped up to help make our day amazing. Our venue had an all day long power outage. We called him when he was about to leave to let him know he would be working with just a generator for power and he was calm and collected and went with the... Read More flow. He had everything set up beautifully and helped place lights in other places that needed light (by the bathrooms and areas completely outside his scope of being just a DJ). He was well prepared for ANYTHING, had all the correct music, worked the mic, and made everything flow smoothly. Our guests loved his music and we think he really knew how to read our crowd. He was even reminding me to start the different portions such as the father daughter dance bouquet toss etc. He did an absolutely amazing job and we would definitely recommend. Some of our guests didn’t even know that the power was out in all areas of our venue! Overall extremely flexible, organized, and dependable.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Becca H

People still won't stop telling me how much fun my wedding was to attend and a big part of that was having DJ James at my wedding from Otto-Matic Music Mobile! I held off on finding a DJ for quite some time because it was probably one of the most stressful vendors for me since I... Read More am such a big fan of music and I think everyone has been to at least one wedding where the music isn't the best. Otto recommended James to me and after a conversation on the phone with him I knew he was our guy! He had great suggestions and also made the day all about you making sure you were happy with everything every step of the way! He had an assistant with him to help and we also rented a photo booth system from them which was a big hit. DJ James is great because he is that DJ that can read the room and know exactly what to play next! We all have friends and family with different tastes of music but he kept the whole room dancing all night long and everyone raved about our DJ :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jason B

My wife and I had specifically requested Julia from Otto-Matic for our wedding on Whidbey Island in September, and she was everything that we could've possibly asked for. Immediately after booking Julia she made a point to meet with us in person to go over all aspects of the... Read More playlist and event timeline. After just a few minutes talking with her it became clear that she really knows what she's doing and absolutely loves it. Her questions for us were very thorough and covered a few issues that we hadn't even considered. She even met with us once again two weeks before the wedding to make sure we were all still in synch, and continued to be very responsive to our email requests (mostly playlist-related). On our big day she arrived plenty early and as far as we know had no problem at all setting up at the event space. We ended up having a few last-minute changes for her, including a key element of the ceremony, all of which she incorporated flawlessly. Her timing was stellar on all of the transitions throughout the entire event, she remained firm on our no-play list, and she did a great job reading the energy of the room and keeping our guests on the dance floor. (And since I'm not a dancer I was especially grateful knowing that I wasn't going to get called out.) Thank you Julia for making our wedding day so memorable. Five stars!! Cheers, - Jason & Erin

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Elissa D

We booked Tom Riordan with Otto-matic Mobile music. The company was easy to work with, and everyone was very friendly. Tom was fantastic!! Talking with Tom about what we wanted for our wedding was so easy. He listened to exactly what we wanted, and made it happen. He was very... Read More knowledgeable about typical wedding timelines, and was able to help us plan our night. He and his assistant came professionally dressed, they set up in a timely manner, and he was incredibly kind to all he came in contact with. His MC ability was great, and he helped us transition us throughout the night. He even helped clean up the Reception Hall after the party was over. He went above and beyond what was expected. Tom was able to read the crowd, and had EVERYONE up dancing! My friends and family are not big dancers, but the music he played was so fun, people couldn't help but join in!! My guests loved his music choices, making the whole reception an awesome party!! We are so appreciative of him, and would HIGHLY recommend him! He really is a talented DJ and MC, and will be an excellent choice for your party or wedding!! Thanks Tom!! :) Ryan and Elissa Osbrink

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Carole W

We used DJ Justin at my daughter's wedding last May and we couldn't have been happier! He was a true professional and made the planning super easy. He was a great help with song selection as well as customizing songs to fit in exactly how we needed. He was spot on with all... Read More his announcements and kept the night moving along as it should. His lighting and music were perfect and we would recommend him to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Paige H

DJ Julia was an awesome DJ to have for our wedding! On our wedding day, she showed up 3 hours early to make sure everything was setup properly and running smoothly, which we really appreciated! She provided some great playlists for our cocktail hour and reception - my husband... Read More and I were really picky about what songs were played during the dance party, and she happily went off of our playlist we provided for dancing, while still reading the crowd super well and kept the dance party going the entire night! She did a great job of mixing new hits and oldies from our playlist so it kept our guests of all ages dancing. I don't think anyone left the dance floor the entire night! Not only was she great with the music, but her MCing was spot on as well - she had perfect timing with all of the announcements, even some super specific announcements that we wanted! We had a great experience with her and highly recommend using her as your DJ!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Mary M

My husband and I had Justin DJ at our wedding and he was absolutely amazing! We had several song selections that we were worried would be too short or songs that we wanted to skip the beginning of, and he customized everything for us! He also kept our families dancing the entire... Read More night! Our families and friends are still talking about how much fun our wedding was and how they only wished it had lasted longer! Thank you so much Justin for making our day so wonderful and for having such great energy!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kristine K

Otto was absolutely amazing to work with. He kept our guests dancing for hours straight and leaving raving about how much fun they had! We had three separate sites for our ceremony, dinner, and dancing and he seamlessly provided music and microphone coverage for all of them.... Read More Everything went off without a hitch and he even provided us with the audio recordings of the speeches and ceremony!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Cassandra S

DJ Mark with Otto-Matic Mobile Music did a wonderful job at our wedding! Our guests loved his music and his ability to quickly play their song requests. The lighting he brought for the reception also added to the ambiance of the room and looked fantastic! We were able to have... Read More whatever color uplights we wanted! DJ Mark was confident starting/fading songs at specific times for our first dance, grand entrance, etc. He met with my husband and I at the venue before the wedding in order to see where he would set up (he brought two separate setups, one for the ceremony and one for the cocktail hour/reception) and learn our tastes in music, which put me and my husband at ease. It was great having him for the entire wedding day as well. We highly recommend DJ Mark to anyone looking for a quality DJ and Master of Ceremonies at a reasonable rate!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Lova L

We used DJ Mark and he was wonderful. He was very easy to get a hold of when I had a question and was very helpful in making decisions when I was unable to make up my mind. This company is very easy to work with and to me it was very reasonably priced. When it came time to do... Read More our meeting prior to the wedding Mark was very good about coming to us so that we didn't have to drive very far from where we live. I had a lot of people at my wedding say that it was the best wedding that they had ever been to and that the music was very well put together. I highly recommend this company and DJ Mark to help anybody with their music needs for any type of festivities.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ryan C

We hired DJ Mark for a wedding at the Edgewater hotel in the summer of 2017. He had not worked with that venue before but it was not a problem at all and the wedding went great. We were looking for a DJ that was laid-back, easygoing and not trying to be the life of the party.... Read More Mark was exactly as requested and advertised; laid back but accommodating of all of our guests and went the extra mile in helping us. Mark is a great guy who is quiet but has a likable personality and was very helpful and flexible throughout the wedding itself and the planning, including several last-minute schedule changes. Even though he is quiet, he did a great job in handling our MC duties. In the buildup to the ceremony he was incredibly patient and responsive when we wanted to change something last minute or family members had special requests. He even recorded our entire ceremony, all of the speeches and toasts and sent them to us as an MP3 at no additional charge and without us even asking for them. Again, I would recommend Mark if you are looking for a kind, easygoing, patient, dependable DJ.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Nathaniel B

My Wife and I got married in less than a Month. We Hired DJ Mark. We were so glad that we had DJ Mark for our wedding reception, he surpassed all our expectations. He helped us organize our reception beforehand and then the day of he helped us keep on schedule, but was also able... Read More to be flexible with the schedule as the afternoon progressed. As, MC, his announcements were very clear. We had so many people on the dance floor that we had to move tables to make room. Hire Him and you won't regret it, he takes pride in your events success.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Danae E

We choose Brien as our DJ because we read he also acts as a day of coordinator, which we were unable to hire a coordinator due to budget. Extremely happy of his work on our wedding day with taking such good care of us, listening to everybody's needs, and being sure the day went... Read More absolutely flawless for us. He also calmed many nerves during our final meeting by explaining where he and his assistant would be at all time, and when to contact him (he will keep tabs on the couple, so if we ever gave him a look, he would come save us from a conversation, or during the dancing, he would stop songs if we did not want to dance for the whole time). I was not as happy with pre-wedding communication. There seemed to be a confusion after our first meeting, he must have gotten us confused with another couple for a number of months as he did not believe he had met me yet, just my fiancé. Even when I explained this to him, he did not seem to realize the issue. Some emails would not be returned for a week or so, creating much stress for me.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Ann D

We hired DJ Julia from Otto-Matic Mobile Music and we could not be happier with our choice! We got so many compliments from guests of all ages. Julia was very easy to work with throughout the whole process. We did not hire a wedding coordinator of any sort and was doing all of... Read More the planning ourselves with no experience. Julia was able to successfully be our DJ and MC with very little instruction from either of us. At one point, we ran a little behind schedule but she was very patient and accommodating to our needs and demands. Once the dance floor opened, she was able to read the crowd on the dance floor and she got everyone to come out to dance. I highly recommend Otto-Matic Mobile Music, especially DJ Julia, for your wedding DJ services.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Kate S

We worked with DJ Mark. We met with him a couple times before the wedding to get to know each other a little and to talk about the flow of the evening. He was very attentive. Mark was great because we were planning a casual evening with a flexible timeline. He was very... Read More flexible and helped the evening run smoothly despite some of the unknowns.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Brittany L

We had Anthony as our DJ for our 9/2/17 wedding and we are so happy with his services!! He was easy to get into contact with, played every song we wanted for specific times throughout our day and was able to keep the flow of the day moving smoothly! DJ Anthony is at an "intern"... Read More level but is so much more experienced than that! He is truly great at what he does and keeps it professional the entire time! We are very happy to have Anthony be apart of our big day! Thank you. Defiantly recommend hiring him for your big day or any other fun events! You won't be disappointed.