Award Winning DJ & Emcee, Uplighing & Photo Booth

Top rated overall dj service in Washington with over 300 reviews, and voted as "#1 Wedding DJ" by King 5 - 2011,12,13, 14, & 15. Please read our real reviews. We work to provide you with a professionally coordinated, mixed, and emceed wedding ceremony and reception exactly the way you dreamed it to be. Email us to get a quote, find out more information, or set up a meeting.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Bow2010

Everett, WA (425) 750-4111

True Pro!

Reviewed on 1/30/2013 TaMara J

I don't normally give five stars but working with Otto was awesome! He was an absolute professional, so easy to work with and provided so much more than music. He had a worksheet for us to fill out and worked with us a few days before our wedding to make sure everything was... Read More set and ready so there was nothing to worry about on our wedding day. He worked seamlessly with our other vendors; he knew our location and where to set up his gear to prevent echos and swirling audio, he worked with the string quartet we hired as we transitioned back and forth between their live music and his audio drops, he even had a lapel mic on me for the ceremony so everyone could hear our vows. On our wedding day he was a great MC and kept the music bumping all night. His set up was brilliant, the sound was beautiful, there was no feedback or dropped audio during the ceremony or the toasts. His lighting was phenomenal, well beyond what any other DJ was offering, the up lights and spotlights made it look like a movie set while I shared my first dance with my wife and quickly made it look like the hottest night club in town when it was time for everyone to get on the floor. His mixing was flawless, the music never stopped even when he was taking requests. It's obvious that Otto loves what he does and loves to do it well, you can't pay for that in a DJ. One last thing... GET THE PHOTO BOOTH! Everyone loved the photo booth, they got to keep their photos and we got to keep a copy of every photo that was taken! There were props and you can leave video messages, it was super cool. In fact so many people were using it we rented it for a couple extra hours. It was worth every penny!

Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Kimberly S

I was so happy with Otto's services at my wedding. He was so easy to work with. He met with my fiancée and I several times before the actual day. He had almost all the songs we wanted and went and got any he didn't have. The music at the ceremony was seamless as was the... Read More transition to the reception. Otto was also a great MC at the reception which is one of the reasons we hired him. He got the party started and kept it going. His lighting additions really made the reception decor pop: I was able to pick my exact reception colors for the up lights and he had spotlights for the grand entrance, the toasts, cake cutting and first dance. I met with several DJs before deciding on Otto and I'm so thankful that we hired him. We gave him music genres and I loved his song choices. He really listened to the feel that we wanted our reception to have and what we didn't want and he delivered!!! We had so many compliments about the music that was played and and husband and I agree that our reception was exactly how we envisioned it!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Britney (

*5 REASONS to pick OTTO-MATIC!* Please make the best decision of your wedding -- HIRE OTTO-MATIC! I had two weddings, one in Georgia for my husband's side, and then a second reception in Seattle for my family -- Otto was our DJ in Seattle and one of my only regrets of getting... Read More married is that we didn't fly him down to Georgia for the wedding because he really was the best!! 1. We spoke before hand about the music, but also, what my husband and I did/didn't want. You could tell that was a huge priority for Otto- that the celebration was what WE wanted, and I appreciated that so much. 2. Otto even let me send him a Spotify playlist of songs we loved and he actually played them-- and even better, matched additional songs that fit within the vibe of what I sent him perfectly. You may think this is a no-brainer, but I've had the exact opposite experience with another DJ. With Otto, I was never worried what song came next because it was seriously always perfect! 3. That man can read a room! Music sets the ENTIRE tone for a wedding and Otto has such a natural and in-tune feel for the room -- he knows when to keep the dancing music going, when to give people a break and play a slow-song, when to pick up the mic and and make an announcement, etc. It took all the pressure off my husband and I because not only was Otto-Matic a perfect DJ, but the role of MC was played beautifully as well. This made for an awesome wedding that everyone was begging for "one more song....! Okay, TWO more songs....!!" No one wanted the party to stop! 4. Otto truly cares about the day-of event, not just booking clients. He was there earlier than early to make sure that everything was set up perfectly, that the A/V equipment worked for the video we were going to play, that the photo booth was just right with all of the props/etc, and that he wouldn't experience any hiccups. Anyone planning a VERY special event (like your wedding, birthday party, etc) should NOT have to worry about a late or ill-prepared vendor, and I promise you that if you hire Otto-Matic you'll be STRESS-FREE! 5. Having worked with MANY vendors for my combined two wedding celebrations, Otto is one of the VERY few vendors that followed up with my afterward to thank me for including him in our special day -- it was so genuine and thoughtful, it was such a nice and appreciated detail. He was also VERY quick in sending me ALL the files from our photo booth which was fun to share with friends. Long story short -- Otto makes you feel like a friend, not a client. ANY event I have in the future in Seattle, I will go to Otto to be a part of it. He made the event special and seamless, I can never thank him and his team enough for that. Please don't risk such an important detail of your special day with another vendor --- HIRE Otto-Matic and you won't be disappointed! Thank you Otto!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jaclyn R

Otto was the best!!! One of my top priorities for the wedding was great music and Otto did not disappoint. He read the crowd and had everyone on the dance floor, from my college sorority sisters to my grandparents! He also did not try to "entertain" the crowd too much but still... Read More let everyone know what was going to happen next which was a great balance. I would use him again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Kyle H

DJ Otto was amazing! We booked him as DJ, Emcee, sound guru, and to provide dance floor lighting. He really provides an all around service. He had a pre-prepared schedule of events with music recommendations that helped guide us through the our music selection for the evening.... Read More He was very flexible working with both the wedding party and our wedding coordinator liaison. The day of we did a quick run through of the evening, introduced him to those speaking in the wedding party, and then he ran with it. Everything went as smoothly as you could hope for. We didn't give him a lot of guidance on the music selection for the dance party. Mostly a few do nots and couple of songs we definitely wanted to hear. Otherwise, he kept the party going right up to our exit. Friends, Family, children and grandparents all enjoyed the night. We definitely recommend DJ Otto!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Rachel T

DJ Justin did great! All the music we asked for happened when it was supposed to happen - all without a hitch. Great quality sound and lighting. Everyone had a great time. Thanks also to Justin and your team for making the effort to get the equipment up that long... Read More staircase. Two best moments: 1) First dance song was perfectly played and timed - we got many comments on the song selection. 2) When the very conservative 87-year old Grandma of the bride decided she wanted to lead a conga line and Justin just rolled with it! :)

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Olga G

Otto did a great job with our wedding! We hired him for our wedding on 04/28/207 at Kiana lodge. He was flexible and easy to work with, very professional. He gave us good advice about timeline and wedding traditions. Everything went so smoothly, from the announcements to the... Read More music. The party was very fun, the dancefloor was always full, up to the end of the day. His lighting was absolutely amazing, helped to make a great atmosphere. If you choose Otto, I recommend the lighting package!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Felicia N

We hired Jack as our DJ for our wedding and he was amazing! Played all the right music styles at appropriate times of the night & kept it continuous with no breaks! Everyone loved him and he kept the dance party going the whole night as well as mixing in the requests from... Read More guests. We also had a live Swiss band and he was so good at working with them! He was always there to answer any questions and willing to help! We would highly recommend him!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Gabriel M

Otto was the best! He had the whole party dancing the entire time! Super professional and tons of great equipment. Same goes for during the ceremony. He even recorded the ceremony, toasts, and provided us a recording of the music mix he played. I would recommend Otto to... Read More anyone! He had no problem traveling out to Roche Harbor with his whole light and audio setup. Book this guy!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Laura R

We were able to hire James to DJ our wedding last April and we couldn't have been happier with the job that he did for us. He was so friendly, fun and personable to work with and he made every musical moment of our wedding perfect. The timing of the music during the ceremony... Read More to the great music he played during the dancing time made our wedding so very memorable. James was so much fun to work with and he took all of our anxiety way. This was an amazing company to work with and James really took the time to get to know us and how we envisioned our day. He was professional and I highly recommend him and this company if you are looking for an amazing DJ and MC.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Stacy M

We booked DJ Justin for our wedding last summer, and he was amazing! I've been to multiple weddings where the DJ/MC were obnoxious, played horrible music and/or just played off of a list. Justin was non of that. He took our ideas/songs, and we also let him take the reigns on... Read More most of the music selection. He felt the mood of the room, and adjusted the songs as needed. He was an excellent MC helping with the flow of the night and he actually mixed music and didn't just play through a list of songs. My guests and photographer came up to tell me how great he was! Highly recommend DJ Justin from Otto-Matic.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Megan A

We worked with DJ Dylan for our big day and he was wonderful! He did a great job mc'ing our event and chose awesome tunes for our reception! We loved working with him throughout the process... everything from planning, to talking through things or choosing music the day of! He... Read More did a fantastic job and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great budget friendly option.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Jordan S

I don't believe there is enough words to express how amazing Justin was at our wedding. The amount of compliments and comments we received from our guests about him and the outstanding performance he delivered was endless. Justin from the moment he began to moment he ended was... Read More lightening in a bottle. Our minds were blown at the end of the night and still are when we think back on our day. He made the night truly unforgettable. I can't thank him enough and we can't stop talking about his impact on our day. :) he is a true talent.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Hannah H

Otto is hands down the best DJ out there. He is timely, professional, and full of energy. Otto made sure our wedding night went off without a hitch!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Tegan J

BRIDES, READ! DJ Otto is the best DJ, not only does he play the best music to get everyone on the dance floor but his MC'ing for the night was amazing. Do not skim on this key mood setting item for your wedding atmosphere, you will regret it when you are having down time,... Read More awkward silence etc. I can tell you my mom and sister didn't think I was "smart" about wanting to make sure I had the best DJ in the area at the time when I wrote the check but can I tell you who got the last word?! ME! They told me the night of the wedding, the day after the wedding and weeks later how awesome DJ Otto was for us. One happy bride here! Ps. He helped kill my bridal party Beyoncé performance with getting my music on point and groom/guests ready for it!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Kelly F

I wish I could give MORE than five stars! Otto was everything we could have hoped for our wedding AND MORE. From the pre-wedding communication, to the ceremony, to the reception, he kept the party going and there was never a dull moment. He is more than just a DJ, he is an... Read More awesome MC who knew exactly the right moments to say the right things and play the right songs. We are beyond thankful for all he did to make our wedding the BEST DAY EVER! KELLY & KORY

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 SHAYNA T

DJ Dylan was who we worked with for our Wedding! Everything was so easy and we basically let him have free range of the music to play... and he did great! He was able to read the audience and get a feel for what might get everybody on the dance floor, and it was a total success.... Read More Even thru a monsoon and soaked floor we had a great time. We also purchased the photobooth package which all of our guests had a really great time with! Thanks for making our Wedding Day memories so amazing!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Monica B

Nothing but fantastic, accommodating and professional. Dylan was truly a pleasure to work with... he made the party!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Katie M

We booked DJ Otto for our recent wedding at Hidden Meadows in Snohomish and we couldn't be any happier! We can't thank Otto enough for all of his great work at our wedding. It was an amazing day for us and he was one of the main reasons for that. He was so easy to work with!... Read More The day-of timeline and song suggestions that he provided, made it an easy process for us to pick the songs out for the ceremony and reception. We have received so many compliments from our quests on how great Otto was. Not only was he a great DJ and kept everyone dancing all night, his lighting and audio is second to none! The venue was lit up with the perfect colors and it made the venue even more spectacular than it already was. His photo booth was also a hit with the guests and afterward he provided us with a link to all of the photos as well! I am not typically a big dancer but I think that was the most I have ever danced in my life! Don't miss out on having the best DJ in Washington at your wedding! We would highly recommend DJ Otto to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Shelby S

We hired DJ Lisa for our wedding. She was really responsive and very accommodating to last minute changes. She did a pretty good job at keeping the guests that wanted to dance on the dance floor. The only complaint that we have is that she was very hard to hear/understand as the... Read More MC. We weren't 100% sure what she was saying some of the time, but overall it was a good experience!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Jordyn C

DJ Brien is amazing!! My sister had him DJ her wedding in 2013 and her wedding was a blast. So when my husband I got engaged we knew we had to have him DJ our wedding as well! When he met with us we had no idea what we wanted for our music. He was so patient and went through the... Read More whole wedding with us. The day of the wedding he treated us like a king and queen! He not only acted as our DJ but checked on us to make sure we had enough to drink and eat. We moved the order of events around on our wedding day and he was so flexible. We just cannot say enough about Brien! We still have guests tell us how much fun they had and it would not have been so great without him!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Alan B

Attentive, thoughtful, and kind, we could not have been more thrilled with DJ Mark! From our first consultation through the end of our big day, we were impressed with his professionalism and rather laid-back style. He provided suggestions as needed, seamlessly kept people on... Read More the dance floor, coordinated with videographers, and helped our event stay on-schedule. We underestimated the importance of a DJ, and remain glad that we invested in DJ Mark, as he was pivotal in helping to manage our wedding ceremony and reception. His wife set-up and ran the photo booth which was an unexpectedly fun addition to our event.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Megan J

We worked with DJ Mark from Otto's team and he was great and kept people dancing all night long! Mark played every song we asked him to and was super responsive throughout the planning process. I also love that he sends a recording of the ceremony and toasts afterwards! We... Read More didn't splurge for a videographer, so it's so nice have this recording. DJ Mark is a great choice.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Monisha S

Hiring DJ Otto was the BEST decision I made for my wedding. We had a mix of Indian and American guests and Otto was great at reading the crowd and playing the right songs to keep everyone on the floor until the end of the night. The lighting made it feel like we were in a club... Read More and many friends commented that it was the best dance party of any wedding they'd ever been to. He was also great at MCing. I would definitely recommend Otto--especially for Indian or Indian/American weddings!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Megan M

DJ Brien was so great! He was very professional and helped make transitions, introductions, and the timeline go seemingly. He was so warm and personable that he felt like a part of the wedding and not just a vendor. He hit the music on point too! It was a perfect combination of... Read More oldies (but goodies) and the new hits for a great dance party. Our dance floor was packed and he read the crowd very well. All in all a perfect DJ for our wedding and I couldn't be happier with choosing him. Thanks Brien!