Flower Arrangements

1313 Gilbert St, Charles City, IA (641) 228-6193

Reviewed on 11/26/2015 Shelly A

I do not have a green thumb so really I had to rely on my florist to give me beautiful flowers and Cheryl at Mason City's Otto's Oasis did just that and some. I knew I wanted sunflowers incorporated but beyond that I was open to ideas. Cheryl's excitement was great to work... Read More with. I am very grateful for Chery's knowledge of flowers and what goes with what as her bouquet creations were absolutely beautiful...I didn't want to part with the throw bouquet as it was just as beautiful. I cannot thank Cheryl and staff at Otto's Oasis enough!

Not for me

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Sara O

I initially went to Otto's for my wedding request for tulips. The on the spot estimate was incredibly high & not what I could handle in my budget. He then said he'd do more research & send me an estimate in an email. I didn't receive it until a month before my wedding & by that... Read More time I had had to decide to go elsewhere.

Florist

Reviewed on 7/16/2011 Jenna C

Otto's was fabulous! I would highly recommend them to future brides. We specifically worked with Nicole who was so knowledgable and made us feel so comfortable from day one. She made our flowers look so gorgeous and completely turned our vision into reality!

2011-08-10T16:14:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jenna! I enjoyed working with you and your Mom, and so happy I could help make your day beautiful!