Engagement

Online Proofing

5415 Shauff Place, Chattanooga, TN (502) 645-8089

Wedding photography with an artistic flare

Reviewed on 5/23/2014 Sara Beth T

Jaime did a fantastic job working with us on short notice and with a limited budget. She gave us everything we needed in terms of quality, flexibility, and a little bit of artistic "oomph" in our pictures. We looked beautiful and her pictures were beautiful. She's a pleasure... Read More to work with and we highly reccomend her.

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Rachel B

Jaime is her name and photography is certainly her game! This woman is the most amazing, sweet, thoughtful, creative, inspiring and fun person I know! Since we went to high school together I was able to follow her journey of becoming this wonderful photographer and before I had... Read More even met my husband, I knew I wanted her to document my special day (if there ever was one!). If you are looking for something different, something fun and not so traditional, this is your woman! She made me feel so beautiful and she has an amazing way with the guys and getting them loose and silly for the pictures. The process was easy, her prices are more than fair and the amount of use-able pictures she gave us, blew my mind. I would never recommend any other photographer.