"Our DJ Really does ROCK!!!!!"

We are Orlando's premier all-female DJ company catering to couples wanting to have an amazing time their reception, want the entire reception to run perfectly smooth and do NOT want the chicken dance played or weird awkward pauses. It’s tough to put into words what we’re like, but here goes. We are uber-organized, easy to work with and like a brief-case-on-a-rope-swing, professional-yet-fun.  We are extremely positive, always smile and tend to add to the energy and excitement for your celebration.  We dress nicely, our  gear is neat and cleanly covered, we are insured and we do bring backup equipment. Like our vibe? YAY! The first step is to figure out what services we can help with and your event details. Then we will create a package that fits your needs. We can't wait to rock you!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Orlando, FL (407) 509-9786

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Ashley L

Kristin was our DJ at my Son and new daughter-in-laws wedding. She is such a joy to work with. Her infectious smile and personality makes for the best MC and DJ. She is the best! 😊

2017-04-22T14:56:28 Response from the vendor

AWWWWWWWWWWWW Sue! THank you so so much for sharing this! I LOVED being at your son's wedding and cannot thank you enough for having me!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Stephanie S

We loved the crew at Our DJ Rocks! We were happy from start to finish with their customer service and personal touches. We have pretty eclectic musical tastes and they managed to nail it down perfectly with their survey. People still talk about how awesome our music was at our... Read More wedding! Thank you Tabitha!

2017-04-22T14:56:48 Response from the vendor

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Thank so so so so much for trusting us with your music taste!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kim H

Kristin and the DJ Rocks team were so professional and helpful during our stressful wedding planning process! Kristin understood perfectly what kind of music we wanted to hear and didn't want to hear on the dance floor and kept everyone on their feet! She made great... Read More announcements when necessary and took the time to make sure my husband and I were ready for our special moments like our first dance and cake cutting. I highly recommend this group of professional and fun ladies!

2017-04-17T10:44:44 Response from the vendor

YYAAAAYY Kimberly thank you so much for sharing this and trusting me to make sure the evening flowed smoothly! I loved every bit of your moments and details! I cannot WAIT to see the photos!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Jessica D

Kristin was incredible at our wedding. She kept everything flowing and everyone dancing at our multicultural reception ;). We had so many crazy fun additions and request and Kristin made ever single one happen. She was the perfect DJ for us and as a type-A bride I was so lucky... Read More to have someone so organized and so committed to making the bride and groom happy. I have been to A LOT of weddings and I can say I literally had the best DJ with the best music. When you choose Our DJ Rocks you are given such attention to details, they really make the wedding planning and process so fun, I wont spoil the surprises but lets just say.... WORTH ITTTTTT

2017-04-17T10:50:50 Response from the vendor

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU so so much for sharing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We made it happen girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Christie C

There were so many things Our DJ Rocks and specifically Kristin did to make our wedding night so fun and memorable. Her infectious smile and fun loving personality kept everyone in a great mood and kept the entire night exciting. She was also detailed and structured in her... Read More approach to ensuring every song was played we wanted, and also ensuring the timeline was adhered to all night. Kristin also helped steer us in the right direction when we asked for advice on other reputable vendors, each person she referred also did a spectacular job when it came to wedding night.

2017-04-17T10:50:18 Response from the vendor

EEEEEEEEEK! YOu are amazing. Thank you so much for these kindwords! I LOVED being there on your wedding and could NOT have imagined in any other way!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Lauren B

Tabitha was absolutely amazing! She was super easy to get in touch with, was very helpful with song requests and found ways that would make each of our requests fit into our day, and she was so FUN! She was able to play every single one of our requests, and knew when to play... Read More each song to ensure people were on the dance floor and having fun. Our guests still talk about how much fun they had, and how awesome she was. We had one slower song she hadn't been able to work in, and towards the end of the night, she came to us with a very special idea. Once our guests were making their way to get set up for our sparkler exit, she had my husband and I stay on the dance floor for the last song, to finish out our perfect day with an even more perfect ending. When the song was over, we looked up and saw no one else was around, no guests, not even our photographers. This moment we were able to share, just the two of us was one of my favorite parts of our wedding day that I will remember forever! I still get goosebumps thinking about it!

2017-04-17T10:49:28 Response from the vendor

Awww! You are the sweetest. We still get goosebumps too! We cannot tahnk you enough for choosing us to be there!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Sammy O

We were introduced to Our DJ Rocks through our wedding planner. I’m so glad we found them! Our DJ, Tabitha, was amazing! She was so helpful during the planning stages and worked hard to ensure that we would be satisfied. She played every single song that we requested, and, her... Read More other selections were perfect! The dance floor was hopping the entire time and she definitely knew how to get the crowd going! I would highly recommend Our DJ Rocks!

2017-04-17T10:48:58 Response from the vendor

WAHOOOOOOOOO! Hope you rocked the dance floor! We enjoyed being there!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Jenny K

Tabitha was Great! She coordinated everything so smoothly when it came to what songs to play during cocktail hour and dinner and got our recessional song spot on as we walked down the aisle as husband and wife. She was very thorough with me and my husband throughout the whole... Read More process. She checked in with me before decisions were made prior to the wedding and on the night of our wedding. She was fun, got everyone on the dance floor and made it an entertaining night. She was very professional and I loved her voice on the microphone! Thank you guys for making it such a memorable experience.

2017-04-17T10:48:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for trusting us and DJ Tabitha to coordinate your music details and make sure the night runs smooth!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Khristy M

I can not begin to thank DJ Tabitha and the Our DJ Rocks team enough! We hired them for our wedding day to run the music and lighting for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We also rented our Photobooth, uplighting, and purchased our monogram through them. It was the... Read More best decision ever!! But please let me tell you about our DJ, DJ Tabitha. She. Was. AMAZING! I just love her! She was so accommodating and welcoming and just made the big day run so smooth. She worked with my planner to make sure everything ran on time and went off without a hitch. Everyone loved her! She even knew when to cut the music when we started to feel a little awkward during our dance with such a long first dance song haha! Her energy and smile were contagious and just kept everyone on their feet. People are still talking about how much of a great time they had that night! The playlist she came up with for the whole day was perfect, especially adding in all the 90's music that all our friends and my husband and I had grown up listening to. Even before the wedding, while we were going over the lineups and final songs and all that jazz, Tab was just awesome. It was literally like talking to an old friend on the phone. She was getting me so excited for my wedding. She was super helpful when we decided to add on the monogram at the last minute. I was leaving for Vegas the following day and she had everything sent over within an hour for us to pick a design and pay. Everything that this company offered turned out 100% perfect. I have already recommended thrm to all my friends who are getting married. I can't thank Tab and this company of fierce ladies enough for helping to make our day sooooo amazing! Lastly... I literally cried when Tab sent USA little gift of the CD of our wedding day playlist. It was the best! That is something we will hold onto for our lifetime. Thank you again so much! You guys literally ROCK!

2017-04-17T10:48:01 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU so so much for letting us be there and specifically Tabitha! You are what made the night so amazing!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Ryan G

Wow!!! I can not thank DJ Gaby enough. She made our wedding so special and was just a terrific person and DJ in general. Throughout the reception our guests kept commenting on how good she was and she had such a keen eye for feeling the crowd and getting the right music up next... Read More to play. We just loved her! She heard our vision and brought it to life musically....literally, thanks to a couple of musical numbers and an Enchanted first kiss. She got us....and I KNOW our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as awesome without her! Thank you, thank you, thank you DJ Gaby and team!!!

2017-04-17T10:47:22 Response from the vendor

I am in love with this! "She heard our vision and brought it to life musically". I am so glad you saw that because that is what we try to accomplish! xoxoxo

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Jamie B

Our DJ was Gaby, and she was incredible. She was so friendly, fun, professional, and stuck exactly to my song request list. The night couldn't have gone any better. I still have people calling to tell me how great they thought she was (especially when she and her assistant... Read More joined us on the dance floor!) Not to mention receiving a little gift in the mail of a CD with our wedding playlist on it! I have literally listened to it everyday to and from work replaying every moment in my head :) I can't thank this team enough for the way everything turned out. So many memories were made on our big day, and I am so pleased that Gaby made that possible.!

2017-04-17T10:45:37 Response from the vendor

YAY YAY YAY~! Thank you so so much for trusting us and Gaby with your wedding! She loved every minute of it!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Sam C

Tabitha was an amazing DJ. She really took the time to talk to me and my husband about what we wanted and allowed us to customize. All our special requests were fulfilled and then some. Our dance floor always had someone on it. She even was great at taking in the moment... Read More requests. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in the future.

2017-04-17T10:45:18 Response from the vendor

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thank you so so much for trusting and and DJ Tabitha with you wedding!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Tiffany O

We had such a wonderful time at the wedding and Tabitha was truly amazing. I would have to say my biggest fear was no one dancing, but Tabitha made sure that didn't happen. She is truly talented at her craft and was able to read the crowd and play music that everyone really... Read More responded to. Thank you so much for making our wedding a truly perfect and memorable night.

2017-03-07T11:53:36 Response from the vendor

YAY YAY YAY!!!!! So glad we made it amazing! Thank you again for having us!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017

Our wedding was absolutely perfect and Gaby was amazing. She did great at getting people out on the dance floor and changing the songs when the time felt right. She played all the songs we requested. The night ran very smoothly and organized thanks to her. Prior to the wedding,... Read More she was easily reachable via phone or email and got back to us quickly. I would highly recommend her and Our DJ Rocks to any of my friends for their weddings

2017-03-07T11:54:11 Response from the vendor

I think it's so important to incorporate your music and your songs into the night! Thank you for letting us rock it!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Lauren W

Our DJ Rocks/ Our Photobooth Rocks truly made my wedding! All my guests loved the photobooth and took tons of photos all night long and had so much fun. Kristin from Our DJ Rocks was one of my favorite vendors! She is so much fun and has amazing energy and really connected with... Read More me to make sure my vision of the wedding was perfect through the music. All my guests loved her said she was the best DJ At any event they have attended. I highly recommend her and want to make an excuse to throw a party so we can use them again!

2017-03-07T11:54:26 Response from the vendor

YASSSSSS! Let's plan the anniversary party!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Melissa H

Wow! We knew we loved Kristen from the moment we met her, however, she delivered even more then we expected! We met her in her office and she sat down with us and asked us questions that really felt like she wanted to get to know who we were. She has an amazing website where you... Read More complete a form that helps guide her on selecting music that is just right for your big day. She also worked very closely with our wedding coordinator to make sure everything went really smoothly at the reception. She had everyone up and dancing (even my husbands 95 year old Grandma) and having a wonderful time. Kristen also helped us coordinate an amazing exit where we transitioned from one floor to the next and then outside, all while keeping the music vibes going. Several friends have already asked for her contact information. I highly recommend you use Our DJ Rocks - there name says it all!

2017-03-03T16:37:08 Response from the vendor

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You two are just the best! FAVVVVVV part of the night was the exit! Flawless!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Sarah B

This DJ company is HANDS down the best from the moment you meet them until the time you are back from your honeymoon! Kristin wow'ed me from our initial meeting to sending us sweet gifts along the way. She truly cared about making our big day perfect--what brides doesn't want... Read More that!! Truly a professional group of women and passionate about their business and YOU. They really put female DJs on the map and really ROCK the crowd! I would get married again and have Kristin rock the house once more!!

2017-03-03T16:37:31 Response from the vendor

Sounds like we should go ahead and plan the anniversary party!!!!!!!!!!!! YASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Nicole W

Gaby KILLED IT at our wedding. She set up everything and was a one woman show for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. As an emcee, she was in control, energetic, and fun. She played a great mix of songs, hitting all of our “must play” songs and incorporating a lot of... Read More good requests as well. She did a great “latin sprinkle” for us, which was perfect. Her software and quiz that you fill out before the wedding is great: I really recommend spending a lot of time with that, then she can get a feel for what type of music you like in general, as well as specific songs. It’s really easy and fun. When our wedding came around, she was only playing songs that we loved, while keeping the crowd into it and engaged. Gaby had a way to get all of guests out on the dance floor and I loved that she did that. Our guests told us the following day that we had an amazing DJ! She made our wedding a lot of fun! We are so happy that we chose Our DJ Rocks and had Gaby as our DJ. Our DJ Rocks also provided our up lighting and they also have a sister company, Photo booth Rocks, where we got our photo booth from. I highly recommend both services!!

2017-03-03T16:37:52 Response from the vendor

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Thank you so much for trusting our team and DJ Gaby! -- Kristin

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Ashley W

Kristin was absolutely AMAZING! She kept the dance floor full and all of our guests completely entertaining! Everything ran right on schedule. Could not have asked for a better DJ!

2017-02-07T12:27:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so so much again for having me ! -- Kristin

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Amy O

I'm a little late getting my reviews out! We got married on October 17th 2016, After meeting Our DJ rocks at a wedding convention in Orlando we knew they were the ones for us! Everyone was so friendly and helpful! We chose Tabitha as our DJ, she was so bubbly and exciting, I... Read More knew she would do such a good job, especially as I had no idea what music I wanted atall and she picked some great stuff for us! She was great the whole night and even with a wedding of just 30 people, the dance floor was always moving. We also had the photobooth from this company too, which was also amazing. Everyone loved it and the assistant was fab. Never a dull moment with these guys! Would recommend again and again. Thanks so much

2017-02-07T12:21:43 Response from the vendor

YAY! Amy Thank you so much for sharing this! We LOVED being part of your wedding!!! Thank you for trusting our team!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Jordan P

I am so happy I used Our DJ Rocks as well as Our Photobooth Rocks! Kristin did a phenomenal job!!! From the very beginning she made the process fun and inviting as well as super organized and easy!! Along the way I received fun emails with helpful song ideas! I'm so thankful for... Read More Kristin and her team!!!!!

2017-02-07T12:22:19 Response from the vendor

EEEK! Jordan! LOVED all of your music taste including all the Britney Spears you could ask for!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Olivia F

We absolutely LOVED Gaby. She truly contributed to making our special day as special as it was. It was great to be able to both email and call her on my musical concerns. I am a very hardcore music enthusiast, so the music for the wedding was huge to me. She was incredibly... Read More accommodating to both mine and our guests needs. She was incredibly professional and kind! I also was SO happy she showed up early ! we are so glad we chose Our DJ Rocks for our wedding and will praise your name to all of our friends needed a dj!

2017-02-07T12:22:45 Response from the vendor

I"m SO glad we could accommodate and ROCK it out! Thank you again for trusting our team!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Ashley P

We can't say enough about DJ Gaby and Photo Booth Rocks. We saw their website and then found out they were going to be at a wedding expo and decided to go so we could meet her. We only spoke with her for a few minutes but we knew she was going to be a good fit for us. We booked... Read More her and from there we spoke on the phone and had an in person meeting and each time she mad us feel at ease. The day of the wedding she did an amazing job. If we ever need a DJ for anything else Gaby is our girl!

2017-02-07T12:26:43 Response from the vendor

YAY YAY YAY!!!! Thank you for trusting our team and rocking out with us!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Tracy D

We absolutely love working with Tabitha and the rest of this team. Everyone was awesome and very professional. Everyone was impressed on how she got guest to dance. Everything ran so smoothly and timed out perfectly. The Photobooth was a big hit also!

2017-02-07T12:26:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much again for having us!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Amber F

A-MAZ-ING! Gaby was a dream to work with! She listened to all our crazy music preferences and pieced together the most AWESOME soundtrack for our big day, from the music during our ceremony, to the tunes during our cocktail hour, to the jams during our reception! She got... Read More everyone on the dance floor and kept things moving all throughout the night. The songs blended seamlessly from one genre to the next and she read the crowd extremely well. Our DJ Rocks is a super organized company made up of professionals who take pride in their craft. We could not recommend them more!

2017-02-07T12:24:47 Response from the vendor

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You literally mentioned every single of of our goals!

Meet The President

Kristin Wilson

True love, friendship, loyalty, commitment, celebration…these are the reasons I started this business. Music is a powerful tool that sparks emotion. It brings back memories and creates new ones. 50 years from now, there will be a soundtrack and moments that you will replay over and over again. I want your day to be a meaningful celebration because the best moments are simply unplanned.