"Our DJ Really does ROCK!!!!!"

We are Orlando's premier all-female DJ company catering to couples wanting to have an amazing time their reception, want the entire reception to run perfectly smooth and do NOT want the chicken dance played or weird awkward pauses. It’s tough to put into words what we’re like, but here goes. We are uber-organized, easy to work with and like a brief-case-on-a-rope-swing, professional-yet-fun.  We are extremely positive, always smile and tend to add to the energy and excitement for your celebration.  We dress nicely, our  gear is neat and cleanly covered, we are insured and we do bring backup equipment. Like our vibe? YAY! The first step is to figure out what services we can help with and your event details. Then we will create a package that fits your needs. We can't wait to rock you!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

Orlando, FL (407) 509-9786

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Danielle R

Tabbee is absolutely amazing!! I went to a wedding in 2014 where Our DJ Rocks was DJing, and I knew they HAD to be at my wedding when I got married. After getting engaged, my first call was to them! November 19, 2017 was the Best. Day. Ever. thanks to Tabitha! From the first... Read More phone call I had with Tabbee, to the last song of the night, the whole experience was seamless! She met every one of our wedding needs from ceremony music, ceremony microphones, uplighting, MCing our reception, DJing our reception and making sure everyone was out of their seat breaking it down all night long! I would highly recommend Tabitha and Our DJ Rocks to everyone! They are absolutely amazing, and truly the sweetest group of girls you will ever meet!

2017-12-05T08:07:51 Response from the vendor

YASSS! Thank you so so much for rocking with us in 2014 and NOW for your wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Stephanie S

I had a phenomenal experience working with Tabitha, from the Our DJ Rocks Team! Last minute (30 days from my wedding day) I decided to add a DJ to the vendor list - best decision I could've made. I had a few choices to pick from on the approved vendor list for my venue and Our... Read More DJ Rocks was my first pick because of their amazing reviews and perfect website (the other DJ websites I saw couldn't compete)...I was even more pleased to get a response within 24hours DURING hurricane Irma, haha! They were on top of their game even with the storm coming through! Needless to say, when the big day came, Tabitha rocked the house, and we couldnt have had more fun dancing the night away with our loved ones! You will not regret using this group of BadA** chicks on your big day!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Heather D

Seriously BOOK THEM! You will not be disappointed. We had Kristin as our DJ and from the get go she was amazingly easy to work with and she even checked on us throughout our wedding night to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. Everyone Danced all night and we had THE... Read More BEST time, i'm so happy we chose to go with Our DJ Rocks!!

2017-12-06T14:05:08 Response from the vendor

OMG Heather Thank you so much for sharing this! Your first dance was EPIC - one of my favs of all time and your music taste is on point!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Ashley H

DJ Gaby did an amazing job at our wedding! Everyone of my guests commented on how much they loved the music choices and how creative she was at getting people on the dance floor. We had the best time and would recommend her in a heart beat. If you are looking for a DJ you won't... Read More regret choosing Our DJ Rocks! They are AWESOME!.

2017-12-05T08:07:10 Response from the vendor

YOU are awesome Ashley! Thank you so much for trusting us! -- Kristin

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Kristie B

Jeez! I do not even know where to begin! Our DJ Rocks was recommended to me by a friend who is a Wedding Planner -- and they had everything I was looking for all in one. DJ, Lights, & Photobooth. I scheduled our wedding with them well in advance and they were AMAZING. They are... Read More personable, they made the process seamless. I really had no vision, no idea of what music I wanted to be played, when or how much of one type of genre -- and DJ CIERRA was INCREDIBLE. I discussed my vision with her and she made it all happen and put my timeline of music together for me before our big day! I can't tell you the amount of compliments I got on our wedding day & after of how great the music was and how smooth the entire event went. The photo booth was a HUGE hit at our wedding. It literally was an awesome addition and It provided my husband and I many laughs and awes after our wedding going through the USB drive of all the photos/videos. It was so great to have our friends videos and best wishes on camera! All in all, this company is amazing. The company is incredible and they really made my day better then I could've ever imagined. I am so grateful for them!! THANK YOU GUYS!!!

2017-11-28T08:58:10 Response from the vendor

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH kristie I have no words! This is absolutely incredible! Thank you so so much for trusting us with the biggest day EVER!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Chelsea A

Tabitha is WONDERFUL. We loved having her as our DJ - as did our guests! We left much of our wedding playlist as 'DJ's Choice' and she did a perfect job reading our guests and the vibe of our wedding to find the best songs to fill the night. From start to finish interacting with... Read More Tabitha was fun, informative, and (for a stressed out bride) very helpful and reassuring. She's extremely organized, professional, and asked all the right questions to truly capture everything we desired in our wedding. The pricing is very reasonable for the amazing services offered. In addition to DJ services, we also ordered uplights - they turned our venue hall into a beautiful, elegant reception. We highly recommend Our DJ Rocks, and particularly Ms. Tabitha as a DJ!

2017-11-28T08:58:51 Response from the vendor

WAHOOOOOOOOOOO Thank you so much for sharing this! I cannot thank you enough for trusting us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Kerry O

Kristin helped to make our wedding truly the best day ever! She was always available from the start to answer questions and to offer suggestions. Not only did she do a great job with the music but she also really helped us with figuring out a timeline for a good flow for the... Read More reception. I loved working with Kristin because while she was really upbeat and clearly loves and is great at what she does, she was also very relatable and easygoing. A real professional and great personality.

2017-11-22T10:55:49 Response from the vendor

AWWW Kerry thank you so much for sharing this! I cannot thank you enough for choosing me and having me DJ your wedding! -- xoxo Kristin

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Karen S

There are not enough stars to give these ladies at Our DJ Rocks. DJs Kristin, Gaby, Tabitha and Cierra, an all-ladies team, sure know how to get a party started and keep it going. I look forward to each and every wedding or event they DJ at Mission Inn Resort. Our DJ Rock's... Read More attention to detail, seamless timelines and most of all creating a fun and rockin' atmosphere are truly first class. Thank you! Karen, Mission Inn-Howey in the Hills

2017-11-22T10:56:21 Response from the vendor

Karen - you are literally the sweetest! Thank you SO much for sharing this about our team!!!!!!! We LOOOOOVE working with you! xoxo Kristin

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Tara L

Our DJ Rocks helped make our wedding rock! DJ Cierra was absolutely fantastic and played the wide variety of music that everyone enjoyed. She helped corral my family to make sure they were around for all of the important events. DJ Cierra even found a song that I wanted to... Read More play even though I had no idea who sang it or what the title was. She truly was awesome!

2017-11-15T12:49:15 Response from the vendor

AWWWWWWWWWW You are the best! Thank you so much for sharing this and trusting our team!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Sarah S

Hiring Kristen at Our DJ Rocks was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. She was an absolutely amazing addition to our wedding vendor team. She helped us brainstorm how to make some of our visions come to life and completely knocked it out of the park. Kristen... Read More made sure our wedding planning experience was flawless from start to finish and she executed what we envisioned flawlessly. We had an amazing time at our wedding and our guests danced all night long. The only complaint was that our friends and family didn’t want to leave when it was over. We loved working with Kristen from start to finish and she really takes pride in making sure that everyone has a special experience. If we could rate her 10 stars we would!

2017-11-15T12:49:27 Response from the vendor

Hey SARAH!!! I LOVE this and I LOVE that complaint! I would have gone all night if I could!!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Elisa H

Our DJ Rocks was amazing! Their DJ Cierra MADE our wedding... they played all our favorite music even though we have such different tastes and somehow it worked out great! They set the flow for the entire event, from the moment I walked down the aisle to party time, all the way... Read More out to our sparkler exit and even the after for our guests. They helped us with announcements and ensured everything went down smoothly. Most of all, they had even the shyest of our guests dancing their feet off! Strongly recommend them, they are SO worth it!

2017-11-15T12:49:56 Response from the vendor

you are amazing! Thank you for sharing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Kayla A

We used DJ Gaby for our wedding and also had a photobooth from Our Photobooth Rocks. We are so happy that we chose Gaby, as she did an amazing job from helping us chose our songs to DJing at our wedding. The photobooth was awesome, everyone loved it! There are a ton of props,... Read More video and picture options, an assistant (who was SOOOO nice) that helped with the photobooth if necessary. I would completely recommend Our DJ Rocks/Our Photobooth Rocks, you will not be disappointed!!!

2017-11-07T08:31:06 Response from the vendor

WAHOOO!!! Thank you for trusting our entire team at your wedding and specifically DJ Gaby!!! xoxox

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Alex W

I first met Kristin at a wedding expo and the first thing she said to me was: we are an all female DJ team and we wear sparkly shoes! And I was instantly sold. I knew Kristin was going to be the perfect DJ for our wedding because of her bright smile and bubbly personality! And... Read More boy was I right! She was awesome to work with from start to finish and she really took the time to get to know us as a couple, and tailor our day specifically to us. Everyone at our wedding loved her and she kept the party going for all five hours of our reception! I hope I get to work with Kristin again one day because she was so fabulous!

2017-11-07T08:30:16 Response from the vendor

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW You are the sweetest! Thank you so so much for having me!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Grace A

Our DJ Rocks was amazing! Our DJ was Gaby and she was so attentive to us the entire night. If someone requested a song that we had on our do not play list, she double checked with us first if it was okay before playing it. My family loved all of the music and the photobooth from... Read More their sister company, Our Photobooth Rocks. Our DJ Rocks was 5 stars from the beginning to the end. Gaby sent little gifts to us, which was a really meaningful touch. If you are hesitating at all to book them, do yourself a favor and book them now! I highly recommend them! Thank you Gaby and Our DJ Rocks for a truly memorable night!

2017-10-31T08:41:53 Response from the vendor

that do not play list is just as important as a must playlist! It's 100% about your guys and creating your vision! Thank you so much for trusting our team at your wedding :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jessica S

We had DJ services and a photobooth for our wedding and we were so happy with both! From our initial conversation to our post-wedding gift, the customer service was top notch. They did so many little things throughout the process that really made it special from the planning... Read More website to the CD with our chosen wedding songs on it. Gaby was our DJ and she did a great job throughout the reception. She really understood the vibe we were going for and our guests definitely took notice. We had multiple compliments on the music. She even taught our guests the electric slide! We also have to thank Gaby for going above and beyond the call of duty. We had to adjust aspects of our ceremony and reception due to weather and she was extremely helpful. We absolutely recommend the photobooth. Samantha was very friendly and interacted with our guests who had a blast taking photos and recording messages. We especially like the feature where guests can record video messages in our booth. Those videos are going to be some of our most prized possessions from our wedding day. You can’t go wrong choosing Our DJ Rocks, because they really do rock.

2017-10-31T08:41:06 Response from the vendor

YAY!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed the entire experience and had a blast at your wedding! Thank you so much for trusting our entire team!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Megan T

Thank you Tabitha!!! I listened to our soundtrack on my way to work this morning! I love it! So awesome to have a keepsake like that. We want to thank you again for being so so so awesome and keeping our dancing floor partying all night long! Everyone keeps telling us it is the... Read More most fun they have ever had at a wedding before! Thanks to you!!! An old friend of mine is getting married next Sept at Paradise Cove also, she booked Our Dj Rocks too after I told her how awesome you guys are! I told her she has nothing to worry about because you guys truly do ROCK! We cannot thank you enough for making our day so special! We wish you tons of luck in your career! I wish I could leave 10 stars!!!

2017-10-24T15:06:44 Response from the vendor

YAY YAY YAY!!! Thank you so much for trusting our team and specifically Tabitha! Can't wait to see you again in September!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Danielle W

Our DJ Rocks was awesome! Kristen was so responsive throughout the whole process. She was always upbeat and accommodating and made our wedding night very special! She really knows how to throw a party!

2017-10-20T08:39:57 Response from the vendor

WAHOOOOOOO Than you so much for having me!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Kelly S

Please, do yourself a favor and book with Our DJ Rocks, right now! Seriously, you will NOT regret it. They provided our DJ/MC services, as well as uplighting for the venue, and it was perfect! From my first encounter with Our DJ Rocks, I felt excited about deciding on music... Read More for our big day and dancing the night away. Kristin was beyond helpful in answering all of my initial questions, and quickly scheduled a phone interview for me being that I was planning my wedding from afar. Tabitha and Cierra called and walked me through EVERYTHING; what to expect, what to think about, and provided plenty of options for us to consider depending on our budget. I felt like booking Our DJ Rocks was the easiest decision I made throughout the entire planning process. DJ Cierra was our designated female DJ for our big day, and I can’t even begin to put into words how INCREDIBLE she was. From the very beginning, she covered all the important details and helped me make any tough decisions. And every time I spoke with her I felt like I was talking to a friend. She is warm, inviting, and so down to earth. She also just wanted to make sure every aspect of our big day was perfect, from the ceremony music to the last dance of the evening. The ceremony music flowed flawlessly, the cocktail hour music was intimate and relaxing, and the reception music was OUT OF THIS WORLD! Every single table at the reception was empty because DJ Cierra had all of our guests dancing the entire night! I can’t even describe how many of our guests came up to us during the reception and after the wedding (even days after), just to tell us how EPIC the music was and how AMAZING our DJ was. Seriously, she played every genre, from all decades, and our guests (ranging from 1 year old to 91 years old) could not stop dancing. DJ Cierra went above and beyond and exceeded all expectations we ever had for how we envisioned the DJ at our wedding to be. Her enthusiasm truly radiated throughout the venue and we owe her all our thanks for giving our guests (and us!) the time of our lives. Do not look any further!

2017-10-09T13:49:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you much for trusting our team!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Amber L

DJ Gaby did an UNBELIEVABLE job ! Hurricane Irma tried her hardest to ruin our day but without a beat Gaby was able to move our special day up an entire day and everything went off without a hitch. She was super accessible and had my back every step of the way. Our 130 person... Read More guest list was cut to 80 due to the hurricane by Gaby had our hesitant crowd out on the dance floor singing and dancing in no time. I can't imagine what my day would have been without Gaby. She truly was god sent !! I give a huge thanks to DJ Gaby and the whole Our DJ Rocks crew for making our crazy day so special. We also rented the photo booth and have some amazing and funny memories to look back on forever !! We are so thankful we went with this phenomenal company. Thank you all so much !!!!!

2017-10-09T13:49:30 Response from the vendor

No hurricane can stop us from Rocking!!!!! Thank you again for having uS!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Kaylin B

Gaby was such an amazing DJ for our wedding! She made sure every transition was smooth from and every song seemed to match our personality and the mood. THE BEST!!!

2017-10-09T13:49:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing this! xoxoxo

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Ashley S

Hands down, BEST DJ company out there! Tabitha did such an AMAZING job Dj'ing our wedding! We loved her the moment we met with her, she made us feel so special. The process from beginning to end; we felt so valued to Our DJ Rocks. They truly put their couples first and make you... Read More feel like you're the only client they have. Tabitha was GREAT with our guests! She read them like she already knew who they were. Never a dull moment. I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend Our DJ Rocks! You will NOT be disappointed!

2017-09-25T16:51:32 Response from the vendor

YAY YAY YAY! THank you so much for sharing this!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Kasey K

Our DJ Rocks was intentional in their relationship with us. As soon as we inquired about services, they made us feel like a priority without pushing the sale down our throats. They were constantly reaching out to us to make sure we had everything we needed. On the day of the... Read More wedding, DJ Gaby was our go-to person to make sure that everything was running smoothly. She would let us know what was going to happen next and how it would happen, and really made us feel like we could just relax and enjoy our wedding. She was great at getting people out on the dance floor - one of our biggest worries - and made sure to play music that everyone enjoyed. We had a fantastic experience. And if you choose to go with another option, don't expect your DJ to rock as much as Our Dj Rocks!

2017-09-19T11:05:56 Response from the vendor

AWWWWWWWWWW You are so sweet! I love that you wrote "if you choose to go with another option, don't expect your DJ to rock as much as Our Dj Rocks" it means the world to us!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Amanda G

We hired the lovely DJ Cierra for our wedding, after reading and hearing such great reviews about Our DJ Rocks and WOW, we are SO happy we made the decision to have these guys rock with us on our big day. Cierra was so friendly, and full of life and love during our wedding that... Read More she just added to the joy of the day! She was very attentive to what we needed/ requested before hand and had the perfect playlist for our guests - we have received many compliments about the music at our wedding and it’s all thanks to Cierra and her song choices to match our desires. We highly recommend Our DJ Rocks!! - Amanda Scott

2017-08-29T08:23:11 Response from the vendor

Amanda thank you SO much for sharing this and for trusting out team!!!!!!!!!!!! - xoxoo

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Katie W

Tabitha from Our DJ Rocks MC'd our entire evening, provided music for our ceremony, and DJ'd our reception. She was GREAT! I loved working with her from day one. The theme for our wedding was Stage & Screen and we drew inspiration for decor and theming (including music) from... Read More our favorite movies and Broadway shows. Tabitha's background in theater and entertainment made her a perfect fit for us! I'm a dancer and I knew I'd have a dancing crowd and it was so important to me that the dance floor was full all night. And it was! From the moment we opened up the floor for dancing until the lights came on at the end of the night the dance floor was rocking! I loved working with her and would highly recommend her to anyone who asks!

2017-08-29T08:24:22 Response from the vendor

EEP! Thank you so much for sharing this! Tabitha DEF is a rockstar and I'm so thankful you trusted our team! xoxo Kristin

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Marjory H

If I could give Kristin and Our DJ Rocks 10 stars I would! Kristin is simply amazing. I can't say enough positive things about Our DJ Rocks. Music was one of the top priorities for our wedding and Kristin well exceeded my expectations! She kept everyone on the dance floor all... Read More night long-- myself included! I did not want the night to end! She catered to all our suggestions, played all the songs I loved and even some awesome remixes! Kirstin appeals to all ages and had a really fun innovative way to initially get everyone on the dance floor to start the night. Everyone was raving about her after the wedding! Honestly if you are lucky enough to have Kristin as your DJ--soak up every minute it will be the best music filled evening you've experienced! Thank you Kristin and Our DJ Rocks for all the wonderful memories and making our night so special!

2017-08-16T08:42:02 Response from the vendor

OH MY GOODNESS! You guys are literally the best and it DEF helped that your energy and music choices were on POINT! I cannot thank you enough for having me there as the DJ and choosing me personally! It was the best time I could... Read Less Read More

Meet The President

Kristin Wilson

True love, friendship, loyalty, commitment, celebration…these are the reasons I started this business. Music is a powerful tool that sparks emotion. It brings back memories and creates new ones. 50 years from now, there will be a soundtrack and moments that you will replay over and over again. I want your day to be a meaningful celebration because the best moments are simply unplanned.