"Our DJ Really does ROCK!!!!!"

We are Orlando's premier all-female DJ company catering to couples wanting to have an amazing time their reception, want the entire reception to run perfectly smooth and do NOT want the chicken dance played or weird awkward pauses. It’s tough to put into words what we’re like, but here goes. We are uber-organized, easy to work with and like a brief-case-on-a-rope-swing, professional-yet-fun.  We are extremely positive, always smile and tend to add to the energy and excitement for your celebration.  We dress nicely, our  gear is neat and cleanly covered, we are insured and we do bring backup equipment. Like our vibe? YAY! The first step is to figure out what services we can help with and your event details. Then we will create a package that fits your needs. We can't wait to rock you!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Orlando, FL (407) 509-9786

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Danielle R

Tabbee is absolutely amazing!! I went to a wedding in 2014 where Our DJ Rocks was DJing, and I knew they HAD to be at my wedding when I got married. After getting engaged, my first call was to them! November 19, 2017 was the Best. Day. Ever. thanks to Tabitha! From the first... Read More phone call I had with Tabbee, to the last song of the night, the whole experience was seamless! She met every one of our wedding needs from ceremony music, ceremony microphones, uplighting, MCing our reception, DJing our reception and making sure everyone was out of their seat breaking it down all night long! I would highly recommend Tabitha and Our DJ Rocks to everyone! They are absolutely amazing, and truly the sweetest group of girls you will ever meet!

2017-12-05T08:07:51 Response from the vendor

YASSS! Thank you so so much for rocking with us in 2014 and NOW for your wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 Katie P

It was an absolute pleasure working with Our DJ Rocks, and specifically DJ Katie at our wedding last weekend @ Quantum Leap Winery! Katie was super helpful from the very beginning with sending great suggestions on songs and at the event, she was so professional and FUN! She did... Read More a phenomenal job following our 'must play' list but also adding in some fun extra songs that got the crowd going! I would recommend this company to everyone! They book fast since they are soo good, so don't wait! :)

2018-03-19T15:44:06 Response from the vendor

AWE!!!YAYYYYYY!!! Thank you SO much for trusting us to "ROCK" your wedding!!

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Brandi D

DJ Jennie was so awesome! She checked in with me multiple times before the wedding and made sure everything was perfect the day of. She kept the dance floor occupied throughout the night with her variety of amazing songs! I loved the gifts that they sent before and after the... Read More wedding. This company is the best!

2018-03-14T12:40:45 Response from the vendor

Brandi!! We are SO thrilled that you trusted Our DJ Rocks and DJ Jennie to make the best day of your life one to remember!!XOXO

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Ali W

Tabitha crushed it!!! She was such a pleasure to work with, and just made the overall experience perfect. Not just planning, but during my actual wedding. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

2018-02-21T11:11:24 Response from the vendor

YAY! I'm so glad everything was perfect. Thank you so much again for trusting our team!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Monica M

They are amazing, and y'all should book them immediately! We interviewed DJs more than anything else about our wedding. The music will either set the stage or totally wreck your party. They are worth every penny, and we had an awesome time. We had Tabitha, who even came to our... Read More wedding ceremony, and carefully played every song that I had obsessively picked. She was spectacular, and I don't have enough kind words to say about her. All of my guests loved her and her assistants! She stayed in tune with what the crowd was feeling, and our dance floor was never empty. I had to cancel my first wedding due to hurricane Irma, and Tabitha was on the phone with us, providing advice, and helping us select a new date. She worked remotely with us from Virginia, and totally made it hassle free. I picked the most random songs for the ceremony, deep tracks from Lord of the Rings, and oddly specific violin versions of popular movie scores, she hunted them down, and made sure they were perfect! She helped us organize and wrangle the guests at the Reception, and gently kept us on time so that we could do everything we planned at the reception. She also made sure that the songs that guests requested fit into the themes we had talked about beforehand. I loved them, and you will too!!

2018-02-21T11:12:46 Response from the vendor

OMG we are SP GLAD glad hurricane Irma couldnt stop us! Thank you so so much for trusting us to rock!

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Stephanie B

We had the honor of having Cierra as our DJ from OurDJRocks! She was honestly the most amazing person we could have picked for the job of our DJ. My husband and I were bringing together two different cultures so we asked a lot of her in playing all different kinds of music and... Read More she nailed it! There were times during the evening we were running early and running behind and Cierra kept up and made sure EVERYTHING went smooth, and I mean everything. Thank you Cierra for making our day amazing with your gift of music!

2018-02-21T11:14:04 Response from the vendor

WAHOOOOOOOOOO! So glad we could bring both cultures together for this amazing wedding. Thank you again for having us!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Kathy S

Cierra was the so awesome! Have nothing bad to say. Our night was perfect!!

2018-02-21T11:14:26 Response from the vendor

YAY! We're so glad it was perfect!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Lauren M

Where do I even begin?! These DJs ROCK! Special shout out to Tabitha who we can only describe as "Love at First DJ". My husband and I met with Tabby one evening after work after a long week of meeting with other vendors (who we ended up not being too crazy about) and driving... Read More all over the city. Our DJ Rocks was highly recommended to us by several friends so we decided to check them out first. The minute we sat down with Tabitha we knew we wanted to book her! She is so friendly and spunky and had us laughing through the whole meeting. She made the whole process so easy and she was so patient with us while coordinating all of the music for our ceremony/reception. I have to add that my husband and I didn't really consider the overall crowd that would be at our reception when providing Tabby with our favorite songs list. So when we realized that some of our hip-hop selections weren't the best idea-she saved the day! We basically told her to wait on all of the recommendations we gave until later in the evening so she was on her own for the first few hours. She was phenomenal! She had us all dancing and having a total blast. I remember when she made the final song announcement, looking around and being surprised to see how many people were still out on the dance floor having the time of their lives. Our DJ Rocks is an incredible company and we HIGHLY recommend using the for your own big day :)

2018-01-31T16:47:57 Response from the vendor

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Thank you so much for sharing this and trusting us!!!!!!!! xoxox

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Olivia V

After attending a few of our friends weddings that had hired Our DJ Rocks, we knew from the beginning that they were going to be our DJ when we get married. My husband and I just got married this past December and had DJ Gaby from Our DJ Rocks. This company and team has been... Read More such a great pleasure and so much fun to work with. From the very beginning they were very good communication and always answered all emails quickly. They were not hard to get ahold of and very flexible if changes needed to be made. We hired Our DJ Rocks not just DJ/MC services, but we also hired them to do our photo booth and up lighting for our wedding. Everything looked perfect and we couldn’t have asked for anything better. From the reception ambiance to the DJ, our wedding was so much fun and talked by so many of our family and friends. Thank you DJ Gaby and team for everything, you have truly made our wedding day so fun and so special. We cannot thank you all enough and show how much we appreciate you! The team truly loves what they do and will be sure to make your wedding perfect; so if you’re looking for a DJ, photo booth and up lighting – be sure to hire them!

2018-01-31T16:48:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much for sharing your experience! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! And for trusting DJ Gaby!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 brittany b

We LOVED having Our DJ Rocks play our wedding ! Kristen totally rocked our reception and guests were commenting all night on how great the vibe was ! She really listened to what our favorites were and was able to add so many things we all loved . The process leading up to the... Read More wedding was great as well, with so many great questions and online tools to help us plan the perfect soundtrack to our big night!

2018-01-23T08:18:22 Response from the vendor

i LOVED being there! I'm so glad all of your guests ahad an amazing time. I obviously had great input from you guys :)

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Stephanie F

It was an absolute pleasure working with Kristin and I felt at ease from our first meeting. Kristin has such a dynamic personality and that definitely carried through on the day of the wedding. She made the music planning process simple and we received so many compliments on how... Read More fun our wedding was and that was in big part to due to having such an amazing DJ. She even threw in small surprises to make our wedding unique and memorable. I cannot thank her enough for her professionalism and dedication to making our big day so special and we highly recommend her if you need a DJ to add that extra touch.

2018-01-23T08:19:21 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was absolutely incredible! I LOVED the little surprises you gave your guests! (Darth Vader Rules!) Thank you so much again for having me!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Sarah M

I had Tabbee for my DJ at my wedding this January and words can’t even begin to describe how amazing she was as was the entire team! Working with her was a breeze, she worked hand and hand with me and my husband about hand picking all the music for all parts of the wedding but... Read More she listened and wanted us to enjoy ourselves. I never had to worry about anything for they were always on top of what needed to be done & loved what they did. If you are looking for a DJ and photo booth USE THESE GUYS! They love what they do, love to have fun & will make your wedding perfect.

2018-01-23T08:20:22 Response from the vendor

You are so right. We truly do love what we do and love to have fun! I think that's what makes it seem so much easier to do what we do! Thank you again for having us!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Renee U

This review is long overdue. We got married at Casa Feliz in September. There is a pretty short list of approved DJs for the venue, and I am so happy that Our DJ Rocks was on it! We had DJ Gaby, and she was just awesome! She was super helpful ahead of time to get the play... Read More list together. The actual execution of the wedding - from the ceremony to the introductions to the traditional dances to the cake cutting to the celebrating to the send off - was pure perfection. All of these positive reviews are much deserved. Do not think twice. Get Gaby!

2018-01-23T08:21:17 Response from the vendor

You are too sweet. Thank you so much for the kind words! We literally read every single word and appreciate it so much :)

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Adeel H

Our DJ Rocks was a perfect choice for our wedding!! Tabbee was amazing. Our DJ Rocks provided our uplighting, which was gold, used our logo, and also had an awesome photobooth! She custom designed our music based on our preferences and the entertainers that we had, and kept the... Read More party rocking! I also loved that she sent us a gift pre-wedding and post-event! So personal and so perfect! I highly recommend Our DJ Rocks!!

2018-01-23T08:22:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you thank you for trusting us to ROCK!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 savannah r

Cierra was the DJ for my wedding and everyone LOVED her. I was a little skeptical about having a DJ because I was afraid it would be tacky and they wouldn't understand the vibe I was going for. But Cierra was great. There were a couple of songs at the beginning of the night that... Read More I would not have chosen, but when she understood what my guests and I were responding well too, she did such an amazing job playing the perfect music for us. She really got us and got our friends and knew what we wanted to hear before we had to say anything. She was so respectful to me about making sure that we weren't taking weird requests from my guests and she always wanted to make sure that I was ok with the music that was being played. I received multiple compliments on Cierra's DJing and I'm so glad we booked her!!

2018-01-23T08:23:50 Response from the vendor

YASSS Girl!!! It's all about reading the vibes! So as soon as we play a song and they aren't feeling it, we move right out of it quickly! Thank you so much for trusting us to do that!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Liz T

I think Kristin must be the best DJ around! I read the reviews before and knew she would be good, but I had no idea she would be THAT awesome!! Now I'm wondering if I can plan some type of party just so I can have her as a DJ again! I didn't realize how much of a difference a... Read More solid DJ/ emcee makes. Having her bubbly and fun personality announce the bridal party was one of my favorite parts, and also MC'ing the bouquet toss and garter. Even thinking about it now cracks me up! Everyone was on the dance floor all night, even my grandparents who tend to be more shy. About 10 people told me their calves were sore a few days from all the dancing! Our photographer even commented that "these weddings are the most fun to photograph because the photos turn out a lot better when the dance floor is packed" and it made me SO happy to hear. The most important thing we wanted from our day was for everyone to let loose and have fun, and Kristin made it happen! We even had some unexpected family drama that she expertly weaved and dodged around to make everyone feel special/ keep the mood upbeat. She is truly a pro! Her energy is contagious and all of our guests definitely caught it that night :) I would recommend her to any and everyone! Thanks again!

2018-01-23T08:27:03 Response from the vendor

WAOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are amazing. Your hubby is amazing. Your friends and family were so great! DEF had to work around some dynamics and drama - but who doesnt have a little drama here or there! I DEF made sure everyone still had an amazing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Kristin A

DJ Tabbee was the biggest hit at our wedding!! I loved her, my husband loved her, my other vendors loved her, and most importantly our guests LOVED her. About half way through our reception our guests were commenting on how awesome she was. We even had the sorority girls that... Read More were having their own party in another ballroom at the hotel come crash our wedding because they said that our party sounded so much better than theirs. LOL!! It was so easy to work with Tabbee from start to finish. She was open to our ideas - had a few of her own that worked perfectly with our group and is super responsive to emails (which I always appreciate). She really really REALLY knows how to read a crowd. By the time we were finished with dinner she knew exactly what to play and was able to keep everyone on the dance floor the ENITRE night. It was so much fun! We were all so hot and sweaty but couldn't stop dancing! Our DJ Rocks uses and online tool that was super easy to use and super helpful. It made the planning process really smooth. We also used their uplighting - soooo many colors to choose from. So stop reading reviews and just book them already!! You will NOT be disappointed!

2018-01-23T08:27:39 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness! YESSSS #OurPartyIsBetterThanYours!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Nicole S

Gaby was our DJ and from day one she was a total sweetheart. No matter how many changes we had or thoughts to run by her, she always answered right away and loved our ideas. Her enthusiasm made this part of the wedding super fun and no stress! You have to check out these... Read More ladies, totally kept the party going the entire night and loved the variety of music played.

2018-01-23T08:28:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting our team!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Yinet H

"Tabitha was the best" quoting my husband on this one. I loved that everything i asked for was done. every moment i remember there is a song on the background, the song I chose. i would recommend Tabitha for her work and for her personality. she was amazing!

2018-01-23T08:28:53 Response from the vendor

I LOVE This! And I Loved that your husband even loved us too! Thank you again for working with us!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Kelsey S

Gaby was our DJ, and she knocked it out of the park. During our meeting before the wedding, I told her I just want our guests to have fun and dance all night. She was absolutely able to deliver on that. She kept the mood up, and I don’t think there was one moment in the night... Read More that the dance floor wasn’t packed. She was extremely helpful with some of our more unusual song choices and requests, and made everything work like a charm. We absolutely loved her, and would gladly work with her and the ‘Our DJ Rocks’ team again.

2018-01-23T08:29:24 Response from the vendor

YAY YYAY YAY! 20 year anniversary girl! Let's make it happen!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017

DJ CIERRA STOLE THE SHOW!!! Normally I'd be upset for all the attention to not be on my wife an I on our Wedding day, but Cierra's work did just that. From the planning stages to the final event everything was PERFECT. Being in the hospitality field myself I am not surprised one... Read More bit to see anything less that a 5 star for Cierra and ourdjrocks. From last minute changes during the reception these ladies took it in stride. I couldn't be more happy with our decision to go with ourdjrocks. Stop looking any further and book them now for your next event. Thanks again Cierra for making our special day even better. Oh and the Special Wedding gift we received after it was all over was the icing on the cake. I'll let others see for themselves. A Happy Customer, Sarah & John Lamont

2018-01-23T08:30:09 Response from the vendor

I LOVED being able to follow along behind the scenes and watching snapchat! Sarah your dance moves were ON POINT! Thank you again for trusting our team!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Jennifer H

DJ Gaby was PERFECT at our wedding. She met/spoke with us at several times prior to the wedding, so she knew the feel of what we wanted. We asked for well known, fun, dance songs and she kept the dance floor hopping. She's great at pacing the evening and hit every important song... Read More we asked for. Gaby is a perfect Keep-It-Moving DJ who isn't overbearing or intrusive. Loved everything about her!! Thanks, Gaby!

2018-01-23T08:30:40 Response from the vendor

We love Gaby! Thank you again for trusting our team!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Stephanie S

I had a phenomenal experience working with Tabitha, from the Our DJ Rocks Team! Last minute (30 days from my wedding day) I decided to add a DJ to the vendor list - best decision I could've made. I had a few choices to pick from on the approved vendor list for my venue and Our... Read More DJ Rocks was my first pick because of their amazing reviews and perfect website (the other DJ websites I saw couldn't compete)...I was even more pleased to get a response within 24hours DURING hurricane Irma, haha! They were on top of their game even with the storm coming through! Needless to say, when the big day came, Tabitha rocked the house, and we couldnt have had more fun dancing the night away with our loved ones! You will not regret using this group of BadA** chicks on your big day!

2017-12-18T12:08:46 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh! I love this!!!! Thank you so much for the compliments! We do work out tails off to try and respond IMMEDIATELY! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Thank you for having us!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Heather D

Seriously BOOK THEM! You will not be disappointed. We had Kristin as our DJ and from the get go she was amazingly easy to work with and she even checked on us throughout our wedding night to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. Everyone Danced all night and we had THE... Read More BEST time, i'm so happy we chose to go with Our DJ Rocks!!

2017-12-06T14:05:08 Response from the vendor

OMG Heather Thank you so much for sharing this! Your first dance was EPIC - one of my favs of all time and your music taste is on point!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Ashley H

DJ Gaby did an amazing job at our wedding! Everyone of my guests commented on how much they loved the music choices and how creative she was at getting people on the dance floor. We had the best time and would recommend her in a heart beat. If you are looking for a DJ you won't... Read More regret choosing Our DJ Rocks! They are AWESOME!.

2017-12-05T08:07:10 Response from the vendor

YOU are awesome Ashley! Thank you so much for trusting us! -- Kristin

Meet The President

Kristin Wilson

True love, friendship, loyalty, commitment, celebration…these are the reasons I started this business. Music is a powerful tool that sparks emotion. It brings back memories and creates new ones. 50 years from now, there will be a soundtrack and moments that you will replay over and over again. I want your day to be a meaningful celebration because the best moments are simply unplanned.