"Our DJ Really does ROCK!!!!!"

Our DJ Rocks caters to couples wanting to have an amazing time their reception, want the entire reception to run perfectly smooth and do NOT want the chicken dance played.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Orlando, FL (407) 509-9786

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Ryan G

Wow!!! I can not thank DJ Gaby enough. She made our wedding so special and was just a terrific person and DJ in general. Throughout the reception our guests kept commenting on how good she was and she had such a keen eye for feeling the crowd and getting the right music up next... Read More to play. We just loved her! She heard our vision and brought it to life musically....literally, thanks to a couple of musical numbers and an Enchanted first kiss. She got us....and I KNOW our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as awesome without her! Thank you, thank you, thank you DJ Gaby and team!!!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Jamie B

Our DJ was Gaby, and she was incredible. She was so friendly, fun, professional, and stuck exactly to my song request list. The night couldn't have gone any better. I still have people calling to tell me how great they thought she was (especially when she and her assistant... Read More joined us on the dance floor!) Not to mention receiving a little gift in the mail of a CD with our wedding playlist on it! I have literally listened to it everyday to and from work replaying every moment in my head :) I can't thank this team enough for the way everything turned out. So many memories were made on our big day, and I am so pleased that Gaby made that possible.!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Sam C

Tabitha was an amazing DJ. She really took the time to talk to me and my husband about what we wanted and allowed us to customize. All our special requests were fulfilled and then some. Our dance floor always had someone on it. She even was great at taking in the moment... Read More requests. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in the future.

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Tiffany O

We had such a wonderful time at the wedding and Tabitha was truly amazing. I would have to say my biggest fear was no one dancing, but Tabitha made sure that didn't happen. She is truly talented at her craft and was able to read the crowd and play music that everyone really... Read More responded to. Thank you so much for making our wedding a truly perfect and memorable night.

2017-03-07T11:53:36 Response from the vendor

YAY YAY YAY!!!!! So glad we made it amazing! Thank you again for having us!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017

Our wedding was absolutely perfect and Gaby was amazing. She did great at getting people out on the dance floor and changing the songs when the time felt right. She played all the songs we requested. The night ran very smoothly and organized thanks to her. Prior to the wedding,... Read More she was easily reachable via phone or email and got back to us quickly. I would highly recommend her and Our DJ Rocks to any of my friends for their weddings

2017-03-07T11:54:11 Response from the vendor

I think it's so important to incorporate your music and your songs into the night! Thank you for letting us rock it!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Lauren W

Our DJ Rocks/ Our Photobooth Rocks truly made my wedding! All my guests loved the photobooth and took tons of photos all night long and had so much fun. Kristin from Our DJ Rocks was one of my favorite vendors! She is so much fun and has amazing energy and really connected with... Read More me to make sure my vision of the wedding was perfect through the music. All my guests loved her said she was the best DJ At any event they have attended. I highly recommend her and want to make an excuse to throw a party so we can use them again!

2017-03-07T11:54:26 Response from the vendor

YASSSSSS! Let's plan the anniversary party!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Melissa H

Wow! We knew we loved Kristen from the moment we met her, however, she delivered even more then we expected! We met her in her office and she sat down with us and asked us questions that really felt like she wanted to get to know who we were. She has an amazing website where you... Read More complete a form that helps guide her on selecting music that is just right for your big day. She also worked very closely with our wedding coordinator to make sure everything went really smoothly at the reception. She had everyone up and dancing (even my husbands 95 year old Grandma) and having a wonderful time. Kristen also helped us coordinate an amazing exit where we transitioned from one floor to the next and then outside, all while keeping the music vibes going. Several friends have already asked for her contact information. I highly recommend you use Our DJ Rocks - there name says it all!

2017-03-03T16:37:08 Response from the vendor

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You two are just the best! FAVVVVVV part of the night was the exit! Flawless!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Sarah B

This DJ company is HANDS down the best from the moment you meet them until the time you are back from your honeymoon! Kristin wow'ed me from our initial meeting to sending us sweet gifts along the way. She truly cared about making our big day perfect--what brides doesn't want... Read More that!! Truly a professional group of women and passionate about their business and YOU. They really put female DJs on the map and really ROCK the crowd! I would get married again and have Kristin rock the house once more!!

2017-03-03T16:37:31 Response from the vendor

Sounds like we should go ahead and plan the anniversary party!!!!!!!!!!!! YASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Nicole W

Gaby KILLED IT at our wedding. She set up everything and was a one woman show for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. As an emcee, she was in control, energetic, and fun. She played a great mix of songs, hitting all of our “must play” songs and incorporating a lot of... Read More good requests as well. She did a great “latin sprinkle” for us, which was perfect. Her software and quiz that you fill out before the wedding is great: I really recommend spending a lot of time with that, then she can get a feel for what type of music you like in general, as well as specific songs. It’s really easy and fun. When our wedding came around, she was only playing songs that we loved, while keeping the crowd into it and engaged. Gaby had a way to get all of guests out on the dance floor and I loved that she did that. Our guests told us the following day that we had an amazing DJ! She made our wedding a lot of fun! We are so happy that we chose Our DJ Rocks and had Gaby as our DJ. Our DJ Rocks also provided our up lighting and they also have a sister company, Photo booth Rocks, where we got our photo booth from. I highly recommend both services!!

2017-03-03T16:37:52 Response from the vendor

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Thank you so much for trusting our team and DJ Gaby! -- Kristin

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Ashley W

Kristin was absolutely AMAZING! She kept the dance floor full and all of our guests completely entertaining! Everything ran right on schedule. Could not have asked for a better DJ!

2017-02-07T12:27:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so so much again for having me ! -- Kristin

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Amy O

I'm a little late getting my reviews out! We got married on October 17th 2016, After meeting Our DJ rocks at a wedding convention in Orlando we knew they were the ones for us! Everyone was so friendly and helpful! We chose Tabitha as our DJ, she was so bubbly and exciting, I... Read More knew she would do such a good job, especially as I had no idea what music I wanted atall and she picked some great stuff for us! She was great the whole night and even with a wedding of just 30 people, the dance floor was always moving. We also had the photobooth from this company too, which was also amazing. Everyone loved it and the assistant was fab. Never a dull moment with these guys! Would recommend again and again. Thanks so much

2017-02-07T12:21:43 Response from the vendor

YAY! Amy Thank you so much for sharing this! We LOVED being part of your wedding!!! Thank you for trusting our team!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Jordan P

I am so happy I used Our DJ Rocks as well as Our Photobooth Rocks! Kristin did a phenomenal job!!! From the very beginning she made the process fun and inviting as well as super organized and easy!! Along the way I received fun emails with helpful song ideas! I'm so thankful for... Read More Kristin and her team!!!!!

2017-02-07T12:22:19 Response from the vendor

EEEK! Jordan! LOVED all of your music taste including all the Britney Spears you could ask for!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Olivia F

We absolutely LOVED Gaby. She truly contributed to making our special day as special as it was. It was great to be able to both email and call her on my musical concerns. I am a very hardcore music enthusiast, so the music for the wedding was huge to me. She was incredibly... Read More accommodating to both mine and our guests needs. She was incredibly professional and kind! I also was SO happy she showed up early ! we are so glad we chose Our DJ Rocks for our wedding and will praise your name to all of our friends needed a dj!

2017-02-07T12:22:45 Response from the vendor

I"m SO glad we could accommodate and ROCK it out! Thank you again for trusting our team!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Ashley P

We can't say enough about DJ Gaby and Photo Booth Rocks. We saw their website and then found out they were going to be at a wedding expo and decided to go so we could meet her. We only spoke with her for a few minutes but we knew she was going to be a good fit for us. We booked... Read More her and from there we spoke on the phone and had an in person meeting and each time she mad us feel at ease. The day of the wedding she did an amazing job. If we ever need a DJ for anything else Gaby is our girl!

2017-02-07T12:26:43 Response from the vendor

YAY YAY YAY!!!! Thank you for trusting our team and rocking out with us!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Tracy D

We absolutely love working with Tabitha and the rest of this team. Everyone was awesome and very professional. Everyone was impressed on how she got guest to dance. Everything ran so smoothly and timed out perfectly. The Photobooth was a big hit also!

2017-02-07T12:26:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much again for having us!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Amber F

A-MAZ-ING! Gaby was a dream to work with! She listened to all our crazy music preferences and pieced together the most AWESOME soundtrack for our big day, from the music during our ceremony, to the tunes during our cocktail hour, to the jams during our reception! She got... Read More everyone on the dance floor and kept things moving all throughout the night. The songs blended seamlessly from one genre to the next and she read the crowd extremely well. Our DJ Rocks is a super organized company made up of professionals who take pride in their craft. We could not recommend them more!

2017-02-07T12:24:47 Response from the vendor

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You literally mentioned every single of of our goals!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Samantha K

Our DJ Rocks was amazing! From the moment we met Kristen her personality drew us in. She and her team knows how to party and caters to your type of music you like. If you have any questions about music choice, her team will help you find the best music for you. I love that she... Read More had us make a list of songs that must be played and a list of songs to never be heard at the wedding. Also there are so many other features that she can provide like our beautiful purple uplighting, gobo light monogram, making it snow for our first dance and the life of the party, our Photo Booth! There is no other choice for the job, Kristen and her team will keep your party alive with you to worry about nothing and enjoy your day!

2017-01-17T12:48:11 Response from the vendor

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Thank you so much Samantha + Zack!!!!! I had the time of my life being at your wedding and the snow was JUST perfect! Thank you again for choosing us! xoxoxoxo - Kristin

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Katie B

Our DJ Rocks is the best!! Especially Tabitha! She made the DJ portion of our wedding flow so smoothly! She handled all of our requests, and my last minute hiccups without out a hitch! Her answer to me was always, "no problem, I've got this!" We had a ton of compliments on... Read More her from our guests and she definitely made our wedding one of the best parties EVER!

2017-02-07T12:23:38 Response from the vendor

GIRL! You know it! Of course we got this!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Kali P

Kristin was awesome! We hired her for lighting, photo booth, and DJ. So energetic and fun, she really kept the party going and also helped our vision become a reality.

2017-01-02T09:21:59 Response from the vendor

WAHO!!!! Thank you SO much for sharing this! I LOVED spending new years with you and including all of the details to make the night such a great celebration!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Shane P

I can not recommend Our DJ Rocks enough!! They are amazing!!! Our wedding was so much fun and our guests danced all night long. Gaby kept the party going and played to our guest so well. No one can stopped talking about how fun the wedding was. This company blew us away. You... Read More will not regret using them!

2017-01-02T09:24:27 Response from the vendor

WAHOOOOOOO! Thank you for sharing this and we are SO happy your guests can't stop talking about your wedding!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Cassie S

Tabitha was an amazing DJ! Very easy to work with and has a large variety of music and lighting options. On top of that she has a great personality and really got the party going! She helped me with my song selections and was super patient , even changing songs day of the... Read More wedding for me. I already told the hubby we should do a 5 year party and hire her lol!! Highly recommended and will use again for sure! Loved the monogram we added :) loved Tabitha <3

2017-01-02T09:24:53 Response from the vendor

YES!!!!!!!!! Let's do a 5 year party and re-create it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for trusting us again!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Katie H

Kristin at Our DJ Rocks was amazing! She kept the energy going and everyone engaged. Kristin really lived up to the name "Our DJ Rocks". My wife and I knew the moment we met Kristin that she was the DJ for us. We received tons of compliments from our guests on how much fun they... Read More had, and that's all thanks to Kristin. She had people on the dance floor all night. Our day was that much more special and amazing because of Kristin and Our DJ Rocks! Thank you so much Kristin!!

2017-01-02T09:25:41 Response from the vendor

I am smiling ear to ear reading this! Thank GOODNESS we live up to the name!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Rhiannon M

Our DJ Rocks was so amazing! The entire team was so helpful from beginning to end. DJ Tabitha really made our big day special--the song selection was perfect, everyone was dancing all night long. I love the glittery shoes! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ or a better... Read More team to help make my day the best day of my life!

2017-01-02T09:26:06 Response from the vendor

:) Thank you so so much! I am so glad we exceeded your expectations!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Kate Y

Tabitha was AWESOME! We could not ask for a better Dj. If I was to have another event that required a Dj, there would be no question to have Our Dj Rocks at the event. Tabitha was a blast and so patient with some of our groomsmen that were a bit on the drunk side . Thank you... Read More again for everything!

2017-01-02T09:26:28 Response from the vendor

YES!!!! Well let us know when you have another party! We will totally ROCK it!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Ashley C

Our Dj Rocks live up to their name. They truly do rock. Our dj Gaby was amazing and kept my wedding fun and exciting. she even told us about a romantic last dance with no one in the barn but my groom and i. I absolutely loved our Dj Rocks. I highly recommend them

2017-01-02T09:27:17 Response from the vendor

YAY! I loved that you did the last romantic dance! that's one of our favs! Thank you for sharing your experience with Gaby!

Meet The President

Kristin Wilson

True love, friendship, loyalty, commitment, celebration…these are the reasons I started this business. Music is a powerful tool that sparks emotion. It brings back memories and creates new ones. 50 years from now, there will be a soundtrack and moments that you will replay over and over again. I want your day to be a meaningful celebration because the best moments are simply unplanned.