Our Simple Ceremony

N. Central FL, Ocala + Orlando & more

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Nondenominational, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Pagan, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Getting Engaged, Ceremony, Wedding

Travel to Your Location, Ocala, FL N. Central FL, Ocala + Orlando & more (352) 219-1773

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Carly T

Wendy, thank you so much for officiating our special day. You made everything so simple and enjoyable. You made our day personalized and kept it stress free. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Mindy T

I am so thankful we hired Wendy to be our officiant for our ceremony. She was amazing and made us feel comfortable. Very sweet and caring person but also very professional. I highly recommend Wendy if you are looking for a smooth running ceremony.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Emily B

Wendy was so amazing! She was very sweet and professional. We had a family member who was late and she was so patient and kind. We really couldn't have picked a better officiant. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Jeremy W

We held our ceremony with Wendy at our home on April 15, 2017, Wendy did a wonderful job delivering our ceremony with the upmost professionalism and conveyed our vows with a genuine sincerity that made it feel that much more special for both of us. Many of our guests... Read More complimented Wendy's delivery of our ceremony as a beautiful delivery. Thank you Wendy for making our day extra special!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Christina P

Our simple ceremony did a wonderful job at our wedding ceremony on March 4, 2017. Wendy was a pleasure to work with and customized everything to make a beautiful ceremony. Everything was perfect and I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 CLAUDETTE C

From beginning to end Wendy has been absolutely the best! Could not be happier. Very professional, friendly. Smiles the whole time. She not only took care of our ceremony; she took care of us, the bride and groom. Her calmness kept us calm. Giving us chooses to help us decide on... Read More vows, and readings was a tremendous help. She will even help you design your own vows, etc. I could go on and on but I think you get the idea. Look no further, you won't find any other like Wendy.

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Stephanie S

Wendy was absolutely amazing! I talked with multiple officiants. Some officiants were pushy and some were wanting to add readings to our ceremony that wasn't us. I found simple ceremonies on the knot and gave them a call. Wendy was easygoing and gave me options which made it... Read More very easy. With all the wedding details that need to made, Wendy made this process very simple. She is quick to respond to emails when I had questions. She also offered a recognition of the family because we have a daughter and this made our ceremony that much more sentimental. Wendy is very experienced and worked with my other vendors. She knows the photographer needs to do his job as well so she will step out to make sure we get certain pictures. Wendy also was very helpful at the rehearsal to make sure everyone was ready for the big day. I would definitely recommend Wendy to family and friends. Choosing vendors is crucial when planning a wedding, they make the day come together beautifully.

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Nicole W

Wendy was the perfect officiant for our wedding. She had a calm, positive presence and delivered an elegant ceremony. We worked with her throughout the process on our vows, which we wrote with her help. After several drafts, we ended up with a final version that we loved! Also,... Read More she gave us a booklet with our vows written out as a souvenir, so that we can always look back on our ceremony. She’s such a positive person too, exactly who you would want to officiate your wedding.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Terri F

Great choice, so glad I found her for my grandson's wedding. Wendy is the the best...experience, knowledgeable and nice too. Would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Jessica R

Wendy was amazing. She was on point the whole time, pleasant, and was very helpful keeping things on track. So glad we used her.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Christen W

Good experience, very professional.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 pat a

Wendy (our simple ceremony) was fantastic! She gave us more than we expected! She spoke in a professional manor without being stuffy. She was reasonable and made our vow renewal beautiful! We wanted a Disney inspired renewal and she gave us that and more! She was kind soft... Read More spoken and very careing. One word for her PERFECTION!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Margo A

Wendy was great to work with. She handled all details (except getting the marriage license) and made the day a memorable one for both of us. She was very professional but easy to talk to about the details. The ceremony book she prepared for us will be a great keepsake.... Read More We recommend her to anyone in need of a professional marriage officiate who goes beyond the normal expectations and definitely helps relieve a lot of pre-wedding stress!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Michelle B

Wendy is the most professional Officiant available. She is creative and fun. She is easy to talk to, and open to any ideas you have. She is always very quick to respond to questions, and to get the ball rolling when it comes to booking her. And her printed copy of the ceremony... Read More is such a beautiful keepsake too! I will definitely use her again for our vow renewal. -Michelle B.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Angela C

Incredible. I'd recommend her to anyone I know. We were completely comfortable with her. She was so professional, sweet and amenable to everything, yet she made our ceremony feel intimate and fit right in with our family.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Stephen H

Wendy at Our Simple Ceremony made our lives really easy as we were preparing for our wedding. She took care of all the legal aspects for us (apart from the marriage license we had to get). She completely prepared our ceremony for us, giving us a number of options to choose from... Read More and then taking it from there. She was receptive to any changes or edits we asked for. She showed up to the wedding early, was very professional in all dealings with us, and seemed genuinely happy to be marrying us. She did a wonderful job with the ceremony! We'd recommend her to anyone needing a professional marriage officiant who helps relieve a lot of pre-wedding stress!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

Wendy is the calmest, nicest person that I have ever had the pleasure to meet. She's professional, timely and personable. I cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Marlena D

Made our wedding day extra special. Very professional and very nice!!! Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Meredith C

Wendy was incredible!! She is a very calming presence (more than one member of our family & wedding party mentioned this) and was so helpful as we put together our vows. She sent us a questionnaire to know us better - and if you don't have a personal/church affiliation it is... Read More really wonderful to have an officiant who does that. She was kind and personable and let us do the 'driving' but helped us map our way. The service itself was great, and the subtle cues and ideas she had really made our vows special. Our guests said our vows were their favorite part of our wedding (Wendy gave us options for the body of the service, the "I do's" etc, and then we wrote our own vows to one another). She incorporated it all and even bound it in a book for our memories. Not a dry eye in the house! Thank you, Wendy! We had a wonderful time. Many people asked "where did you find the officiant? She was AMAZING." etc, etc. Book Wendy, she really is a wonderful person to have there on the day-of. She keeps it calm, warm and light. So pleased!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016

Wendy was excellent. Since the first e-mail to our wedding day we had open channels of communication. She provided us all the information we needed and her recommendations for a restaurant, the location, and the photographer were spot on. We are so glad God put Wendy on our... Read More path to assist us with our wedding and help us make this the best day of our lives! Thank you Wendy!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Corinne G

Wendy was the perfect choice to officiate our wedding. Throughout the whole planning process and on our wedding day, she was so easy to work with. All of our communications were stress-free and done via email. Wendy took the time to get to know more about us as a couple to... Read More provide us with a beautiful, personalized ceremony that we will cherish forever. She offered great, comprehensive instructions and suggestions on how to review and customize our ceremony to suit our preferences. When we each met with her for the first time on our wedding day she was so kind, calm and professional, which helped relax some of the nerves! During the ceremony she took her time to not rush through everything and make sure we had a moment to pause and breathe between parts when needed. And during "the kiss," she discretely stepped out of the shot so that the photographer could capture the moment with just us two in the frame (I've seen so many officiators who don't do this!) She was an integral part in making our ceremony such a memorable & special experience for us, and afterwards she gave us a bound copy of the ceremony and our vows as a keepsake. She even included directions on how to go about changing my last name (if desired) and mailed our license to the Clerk of Court, so that we had one less thing to do after the wedding. I would highly recommend Wendy to anyone looking for a dedicated, professional & compassionate officiator for their ceremony. Our experience with her was truly wonderful!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Ashley V

We chose Wendy to officiate our wedding ceremony after reading all of her fabulous reviews and she certainly lives up to them! She was prompt in answering all of my emails, was super organized, very detailed, and made sure you knew exactly what to expect. She made putting... Read More together our ceremony so easy and had a lot of suggestions for the different parts of the ceremony. You are free to pick from her suggestions, combine things, delete things, make it your own, whatever you want. She was so helpful at our rehearsal by making sure everyone knew what they were supposed to do and where they were supposed to be. We would have been a mess without her! She did an amazing job and our ceremony was perfect. Wendy truly cares about making sure your ceremony is perfect and that it is all about you! I can't say enough great things about her, we highly recommend Our Simple Ceremony!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016

Wendy was very organized and made the wedding stress free and really perfect. There was just enough romance in the ceremony Without over powering the seriousness of our commitment. I was encouraged to add & delete anything to make it our own. The whole experience was just a... Read More joy. Thank you Wendy for making it so.

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Amanda W

Wendy was so professional and great! We had a Disney Fairytale Escape Wedding. She helped me plan the whole ceremony and customize it to our taste. It was so beautiful! And affordable!!!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Isis J

Wendy was amazing.....she created a ceremony personal to us. Wendy made us feel both at ease and we enjoyed every minute if it!!