Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Wedding Invitations

6365 Shier-Rings Rd. , Dublin, OH (614) 595-4732

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Chelsea S

Julie was absolutely amazing to work with! All of our paper items were professional and beautiful. We went with the signature package and I'm so glad we did, it made things so easy. Julie was incredibly patient with me as I went back and forth on designs and colors and made sure... Read More that we found just the right shades to match our colors. Not only is Julie a pro at design and capturing the feel of your wedding on paper but she kept me on my timeline for everything wedding. If not for her I probably would have been months behind every step of the way. Contact her early so that you can take advantage of every one of her products for your wedding process. We went with magnet save the dates and a pocket invitation. We used a wedding photo for the front of our thank yous. Julie also included a snap chat geotag in our package that our guests loved! Our Wedding Brand was worth every penny and I would absolutely use this company again if I had to do over.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Alaa M

Very responsive and listens to what you need and does it. Great work for a great price. Such a quick turn around too. Highly reccommend!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Alexis T

Julie is AMAZING to work with. Julie designed everything for my wedding and I mean everything. She did the save the dates, invites, programs, table numbers, escort cards, thank you card and even a SNAPCHAT filter. She sent me lots of different designs to chose from and then... Read More tweaked everything to my liking. She was very patient and professional to work with. I received so many compliments on all of the things she designed and printed for me. I also love how everything she designed is 100% original meaning no one else will have the invites I had. The Snapchat filter was a huge hit! I would definitely recommend Our Wedding Brand and Julie to everyone!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 J K

Working with Our Wedding Brand was a true highlight of our wedding planning process! Julie is incredibly creative and patient, and worked closely with us to create a unique, personalized logo and design theme. She was always responsive and turned things around quickly. She... Read More stayed one (or five!) steps ahead, ensuring that everything stayed on schedule, and helped take so much stress off my mind with her high level of service (figuring out the right order quantities, handling envelope address printing, and planning the right timing to send things out). We received SO many compliments from family and friends on our beautiful invitations, and especially on our unique logo. Thank you, Julie and Our Wedding Brand!