Over the Top Entertainment & Photo Booth Services

Serving all of New Jersey

Passion Makes Perfect! What's you vision?

How can we help you make it a reality? Our Entertainers have the PERSONALITY and PASSION to ensure YOUR event will be all that you hope it will be. Please take some time to get to know us and experiance the "Over the Top Differance." With your help, we will create the Celebration of a lifetime.

Reception, Wedding

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Little Egg Harbor, NJ Serving all of New Jersey (609) 226-1588

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jim A

Chris did an amazing adjusting the music to the crowd. We had a mix of young, middle and older guests. His enthusiasm and energy combined with his knowledge of different kinds of people-moving music helped the wedding celebration keep going. When my bride and I first met Chris,... Read More we were impressed by his attention to detail. In our due diligence process, another DJ came highly regarded as well, but our interview discovered a lack of detail and focus on how our evening would unfold. By comparison, Chris made us feel confident that he knew what he was doing. He hadn't just done a wedding at our venue in the past, he knew how it would all come together all the way down to the layout of the room. We also appreciated the guarantee that Chris would be our DJ. We learned through our investigation of different DJs that some big DJ services have a whole list of DJs on the company roster that could work our wedding. For my bride and I, we wanted to meet and talk with the DJ who would be doing our wedding. The role of the DJ as the master of ceremonies was too important to be left to chance and we didn't want surprises on our wedding day. Chris is a one man show. Of course, he has his assistants to help him run the photo booth and the DJ station, but he's the face and the voice of the whole show. We were sold on Chris and that's how he set up his business. Who you see is who you get. Thank you, Chris!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Dana F

Chris was really on point with listening to what our wedding vision was. Since we had an untraditional wedding with a lot of moving parts, he was able to keep everything controlled, on time, and even saved the day when our video didn't play during our first dance. He still got... Read More everyone on the dance floor like I had planned. He had a wide variety of music, kept the dance floor going, and we used his mirror photo booth, sending us home with an album that is beautiful and hysterical. Highly recommended!

Chris and his team are THE BEST in NJ!

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 David H

Not being from the area (we live in MI), it was a bit intimidating to find a professional, reliable DJ in the NJ area. I had made a least a dozen phone calls and met with 2 other DJs in person before meeting with Chris with Over the Top Entertainment. Chris immediately made me... Read More feel comfortable, and his experience with wedding receptions really comes through. I felt like this was someone who was really going to put forth an effort to ensure the success of our event. He proved this to me by listening to my ideas, and suggesting some of his own based on his experiences. In addition, his rates were more reasonable than other DJs offering the same services. We hired Chris as DJ and MC for our wedding reception (total of 4 hrs). We had also rented a photo booth from him. Chris delivered everything that he promised and more. What made the event a success (with lots of positive feedback specifically about Chris from my guests) is that Chris knew how to read the crowd. Both the younger guests and the older guests at our wedding stayed for the entire reception, and at no point was the night slow for the younger guests, nor too wild for the older guests. Chris was very professional to my guests, and made sure that the 4 speakers were ready before they gave their toasts. In short, my wife and I had a more relaxed night, knowing that Chris was taking care of things in the background. Oh, and the photobooth was a huge success! The album was full before the end of the night. Most of all, Chris was a pleasure to communicate with in the weeks before the wedding. I met with him twice in person to go over details, and exchanged many emails with him regarding song selections, setting up my slideshow, etc. I give my highest recommendations for Chris at Over the Top Entertainment!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Emily G

Our only request of Chris from Over the Top Entertainment: make sure EVERYBODY was on the dance floor at our wedding. He delivered! What a party! Chris went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding planning was stress free and our wedding day was perfect. Chris made sure... Read More we had drinks at the start of our reception, came all the way to Philadelphia for our first planning meeting, and danced right alongside our guests at the reception. Chris and Over the Top Entertainment are the only DJs you should consider when planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Emily H

I first met Chris at a Bridal Show at the Smithville Inn. You can tell by first impression that he is passionate about what he does. After the bridal show, Chris drove over an hour to meet my then fiancée and I at our house. He kindly explained to us all that he could offer,... Read More and took time to get to know our interests and what we were looking for in a DJ. I explained that despite their name, I didn’t actually want an “over the top” DJ. I simply wanted someone who could keep the energy going and play music that appealed to all of our guests. We knew right away that he was a match for us and we booked him on the spot! We got married on November 25th at the Smithville Inn. Chris and his associate knocked it out of the park! They executed all of our requests with ease, were organized and professional in dealing with our bridal party, and most importantly, kept the party going and the dance floor hopping! We trusted Chris to play music that would keep our guests dancing and he did not disappoint! He incorporated the perfect blend of old and new, fast and slow, and took requests throughout the night. Many of our guests commented on how it was the most fun wedding they have ever been to, and we owe Chris a lot of credit for that! We would recommend Over the Top Entertainment to any bride and groom looking for a wedding DJ! He not only met our expectations, but also exceeded them!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Megan M

Chris at Over the Top Entertainment was the best. He was the first entertainment vendor that we met with and we knew we didn't have to meet anyone else. Chris met us at our home for our initial meeting and for our final planning. We live about 45-60 minutes away so that was... Read More extremely helpful while you're busy planning a wedding or finalizing your event. Chris has a great level of communication throughout planning. Chris had great recommendations for music as he is a true professional. The party didn't stop with Chris and his team in charge. The music was everything we hoped it would be. Our guests are still talking about how great the music was. The photo booth was a great touch to the wedding. It was big enough to fit plenty of people in and you get a great album when your event is complete. I would recommend Over the Top Entertainment to anyone hosting a great party, wedding, or any event.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 D E

Over the Top was wonderful and easy to work with! They really listened to what I wanted and helped fill in the gaps when I wasn't sure. My guests had a blast at the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Carly S

We loved Over the Top Entertainment. Josh worked our wedding and he was great - he made everything run smoothly and he didn’t have an easy crowd to work with :) super professional and super talented. Thanks!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Cheyenne C

Chris is the best dj out there? He gets everyone no matter there age out on the dance floor and dancing to he night away!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kimberly S

Chris did a fantastic job! He was the life of the party. He was so easy to work with and came through with everything we wanted! You simply can’t go wrong using Over The Top Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ashley R

Chris was absolutely amazing from our first meeting all the way to our wedding day. After meeting with him, we knew we wanted him to be apart of our wedding day; he was the only DJ and company that we met with. His personality, dedication to our requests, and overall desire to... Read More make our day the best it could be are only a few reasons why you should book Over the Top. I wasn't sure on a few songs and he made excellent recommendations. I decided to change a song for one of my bridal party entrances, and he didn't even blink. Everyone was on the dance floor right from the start and he knew how to keep the party going. I would 100% recommend Chris and Over the Top Entertainment, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Caitlin K

We loved Chris from the moment we met him, and he proved to be one of the best choices we made for our big day. He is a BLAST and has such a warm personality, without sacrificing any professionalism. Even with a relatively small guest list of mostly older relatives, he had... Read More EVERYONE on the dance floor from start to finish and even I, a non-dancer, was busting moves all night. He provided structure to our reception without anything feeling forced, and without him I truly don't know if our wedding ceremony and reception would have been as amazing as it was. Even with some obscure song choices and requests from us, Chris did it all 100% right and didn't miss a thing. Best DJ ever.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Alexandra B

Chris came to my home to meet with my mom and myself for music requests. He worked with us to get our style and make the evening really fun! The only thing I would change was that it seemed to take a little longer to get the party going but once it did, the dance floor was... Read More packed! I highly recommend a photo booth, it was a huge hit with my guests. They gave us a copy of each of the photos which I really loved. We have one on our fridge of us and my parents which is so special. Chris and his team were great and I definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Courtney F

Chris is AMAZING! He made our wedding so much fun. He knew exactly what to do to get people on the dance floor. He is professional and a fun guy all around. I am so happy he was our DJ! Never would have wanted anyone else!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lisa H

We cannot recommend Chris and Over the Top enough!! My sister and I got married nine months apart, and both of us independently chose Chris as our DJ without knowing the other had booked him already. He did an incredible job at each of our weddings! Chris met with my husband and... Read More I at our home twice to go over our plans, and he was very accommodating to our wishes, as well as helpful in making lots of great suggestions when we needed some guidance on music choices and reception itinerary. You really cannot go wrong in booking Chris, and the personal service you get is so worth the cost, which is incredibly reasonable and a great value already! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Carly Q

We had our wedding at the Flanders hotel and on the beach and Josh was the Main dj. We met with Chris and Josh multiple times and they both are very professional and know what they are talking about. Josh was absolutely amazing, everyone who attended had nothing but nice things... Read More to say and said that Josh was the best Dj they have ever seen. To tell you the truth Josh made the wedding so much fun. There wasn't a dull moment, he was able to get everyone up and moving and even demonstrated a line dance for guests who didn't know how to do it. I highly recomend over the top to anyone planning an event!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Valeri G

Chris can get the party started!!! Our family has used him for several weddings and so it was an easy decision for us. He was very accommodating to all our requests, professional and easy to contact.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Lauren D

I'm so glad a close friend recommended Chris Vito for our wedding after she used him for hers. We researched a handful of DJs and as soon as we met with Chris, I knew I wanted him to be our DJ. He drove over an hour away (twice) just to meet with us, as most vendors would want... Read More you to come to them or meet halfway. He goes out of his way to make sure your wedding reception will be the one people talk about for years to come! Talk about a dance party! He was very involved with us and our guests and made sure everyone had the time of their lives. He played all of our favorite songs along with some great picks of his own that had everybody dancing! He also took all of my annoying requests during the reception for announcements or songs I wanted added on. We added on the photobooth, and there was an attendant there that made us our own personal guestbook with everyone's photos! We will cherish the hilarious photos for years to come. I remember many times during the night, he came up to us just to make sure we didn't need anything. On top of all of this, his pricing can't be beat! I will recommend Over The Top to all of my friends getting married in the future. Thank you so much for making our day, Chris!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Amanda H

We used over the top for our DJ, and we couldn't be happier for choosing them. Before our wedding Chris and our dj, Josh, met with us twice to fine-tune all the details. They were open to us providing them a list of songs for the cocktail and reception, and they played just the... Read More right amount of them! Josh was awesome and really created a perfect atmosphere for the evening. He kept a great flow to the music and kept everyone dancing. We couldn't be happier with our choice for dj, and would recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Cory B

Chris from Over the Top Entertainment was THE BEST! Honestly, I was hesitant about using a DJ - but this was certainly the right decision. He came up to our home ( a good 2 hrs) on multiple occasions which was very helpful during the planning process since we were quite busy.... Read More He was very easy to work with as well. I just sent along a song list and he took it from there meshing everyone's music preferences to a T. The dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT and received multiple messages about how much fun the wedding was and how surprised they were that everyone was dancing all night long. Couldn't have asked for a better night !

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Nicole S

Our experience with Over the Top Entertainment was top notch. Our DJ, Chris was amazing! His expertise helped make the wedding flow from ceremony to cocktail hour, meal, and reception. His energy was contagious, and his music knowledge was out of this world!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Ed F

Chris Vito was aces from start to finish! I knew when he showed up that he was organized, professional, and knowledgeable, and that he would be able to relate perfectly to my wedding guests. He gave us a great list of songs to choose from for our signature list, he gave us a... Read More template to help us keep track of the evening's flow, he made sure our "must play" list was covered, and he mixed in a couple of medleys (per my request to keep the party going) based around our other recommendations. A couple of bonuses that we really appreciated were when he set us aside to publicly comment on how luck we were to find each other and when we asked him to coach my cousin's 12-year-old ham on how to introduce the cake-cutting ceremony. Also, his set-up was perfect for the 300-person ballroom and his assistant is as responsive and professional as he is.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Ed F

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Katie E

Chris was great! Between his enthusiasm and the good music, he even had non-dancers up on the dance floor which was awesome! Everyone loved the napkin game too! We got several compliments for choosing him which made us happy to know people really enjoyed themselves and so we... Read More wish to pass on a good word for the business in return. Thanks again for helping to make our wedding so great!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Sandra D

Over the Top provided Their awesome DJ, Master of Ceremonies, and Photobooth for our wedding. They not only had competitive prices, Chris worked with you to put together the perfect package to fit our needs. He went over and beyond on every step including making us two CDs to... Read More use at the church for our ceremony. His attention to detail was beyond our expectations from the cosktail hour to the very end Over the Top left everyone with the best impression, "best wedding ever"! They even impressed the other vendors, which in my opinion speaks magnitudes!!! If I could give 100 stars I surely would!