Over the Top Entertainment & Photo Booth Services

Serving all of New Jersey

Passion Makes Perfect! What's you vision?

How can we help you make it a reality? Our Entertainers have the PERSONALITY and PASSION to ensure YOUR event will be all that you hope it will be. Please take some time to get to know us and experiance the "Over the Top Differance." With your help, we will create the Celebration of a lifetime.

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Little Egg Harbor, NJ Serving all of New Jersey (609) 226-1588

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Ed F

Chris Vito was aces from start to finish! I knew when he showed up that he was organized, professional, and knowledgeable, and that he would be able to relate perfectly to my wedding guests. He gave us a great list of songs to choose from for our signature list, he gave us a... Read More template to help us keep track of the evening's flow, he made sure our "must play" list was covered, and he mixed in a couple of medleys (per my request to keep the party going) based around our other recommendations. A couple of bonuses that we really appreciated were when he set us aside to publicly comment on how luck we were to find each other and when we asked him to coach my cousin's 12-year-old ham on how to introduce the cake-cutting ceremony. Also, his set-up was perfect for the 300-person ballroom and his assistant is as responsive and professional as he is.

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Cristina V

From the moment I met Chris at a Bridal show I knew he was going to be our DJ! Not only was he and his team extremely professional, but boy did they deliver!! We pretty much ordered his entire package- from dj services, uplighting, tv's spotlights, gobos photobooth- the... Read More works. And everything was absolutely perfect. Chris was our MC and kept all of our guests entertained and played a nice variety of music for all ages! There was never an empty dace floor, and I had multiple guest come up to me after the wedding to tell me how great our dj and photobooth was, plus how much they loved the uplighting and overall atmosphere that he provided. If you are in search of a Dj look no further. Chris and his team at Over the Top Entertainment were a joy to work with, answered all my questions in a timely manner, helped steer me in the right direction for my day of timeline and make my day an amazing memory!

Chris and his team are THE BEST in NJ!

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 David H

Not being from the area (we live in MI), it was a bit intimidating to find a professional, reliable DJ in the NJ area. I had made a least a dozen phone calls and met with 2 other DJs in person before meeting with Chris with Over the Top Entertainment. Chris immediately made me... Read More feel comfortable, and his experience with wedding receptions really comes through. I felt like this was someone who was really going to put forth an effort to ensure the success of our event. He proved this to me by listening to my ideas, and suggesting some of his own based on his experiences. In addition, his rates were more reasonable than other DJs offering the same services. We hired Chris as DJ and MC for our wedding reception (total of 4 hrs). We had also rented a photo booth from him. Chris delivered everything that he promised and more. What made the event a success (with lots of positive feedback specifically about Chris from my guests) is that Chris knew how to read the crowd. Both the younger guests and the older guests at our wedding stayed for the entire reception, and at no point was the night slow for the younger guests, nor too wild for the older guests. Chris was very professional to my guests, and made sure that the 4 speakers were ready before they gave their toasts. In short, my wife and I had a more relaxed night, knowing that Chris was taking care of things in the background. Oh, and the photobooth was a huge success! The album was full before the end of the night. Most of all, Chris was a pleasure to communicate with in the weeks before the wedding. I met with him twice in person to go over details, and exchanged many emails with him regarding song selections, setting up my slideshow, etc. I give my highest recommendations for Chris at Over the Top Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ashley R

Chris was absolutely amazing from our first meeting all the way to our wedding day. After meeting with him, we knew we wanted him to be apart of our wedding day; he was the only DJ and company that we met with. His personality, dedication to our requests, and overall desire to... Read More make our day the best it could be are only a few reasons why you should book Over the Top. I wasn't sure on a few songs and he made excellent recommendations. I decided to change a song for one of my bridal party entrances, and he didn't even blink. Everyone was on the dance floor right from the start and he knew how to keep the party going. I would 100% recommend Chris and Over the Top Entertainment, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Caitlin K

We loved Chris from the moment we met him, and he proved to be one of the best choices we made for our big day. He is a BLAST and has such a warm personality, without sacrificing any professionalism. Even with a relatively small guest list of mostly older relatives, he had... Read More EVERYONE on the dance floor from start to finish and even I, a non-dancer, was busting moves all night. He provided structure to our reception without anything feeling forced, and without him I truly don't know if our wedding ceremony and reception would have been as amazing as it was. Even with some obscure song choices and requests from us, Chris did it all 100% right and didn't miss a thing. Best DJ ever.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Alexandra B

Chris came to my home to meet with my mom and myself for music requests. He worked with us to get our style and make the evening really fun! The only thing I would change was that it seemed to take a little longer to get the party going but once it did, the dance floor was... Read More packed! I highly recommend a photo booth, it was a huge hit with my guests. They gave us a copy of each of the photos which I really loved. We have one on our fridge of us and my parents which is so special. Chris and his team were great and I definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Courtney F

Chris is AMAZING! He made our wedding so much fun. He knew exactly what to do to get people on the dance floor. He is professional and a fun guy all around. I am so happy he was our DJ! Never would have wanted anyone else!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lisa H

We cannot recommend Chris and Over the Top enough!! My sister and I got married nine months apart, and both of us independently chose Chris as our DJ without knowing the other had booked him already. He did an incredible job at each of our weddings! Chris met with my husband and... Read More I at our home twice to go over our plans, and he was very accommodating to our wishes, as well as helpful in making lots of great suggestions when we needed some guidance on music choices and reception itinerary. You really cannot go wrong in booking Chris, and the personal service you get is so worth the cost, which is incredibly reasonable and a great value already! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Carly Q

We had our wedding at the Flanders hotel and on the beach and Josh was the Main dj. We met with Chris and Josh multiple times and they both are very professional and know what they are talking about. Josh was absolutely amazing, everyone who attended had nothing but nice things... Read More to say and said that Josh was the best Dj they have ever seen. To tell you the truth Josh made the wedding so much fun. There wasn't a dull moment, he was able to get everyone up and moving and even demonstrated a line dance for guests who didn't know how to do it. I highly recomend over the top to anyone planning an event!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Valeri G

Chris can get the party started!!! Our family has used him for several weddings and so it was an easy decision for us. He was very accommodating to all our requests, professional and easy to contact.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Lauren D

I'm so glad a close friend recommended Chris Vito for our wedding after she used him for hers. We researched a handful of DJs and as soon as we met with Chris, I knew I wanted him to be our DJ. He drove over an hour away (twice) just to meet with us, as most vendors would want... Read More you to come to them or meet halfway. He goes out of his way to make sure your wedding reception will be the one people talk about for years to come! Talk about a dance party! He was very involved with us and our guests and made sure everyone had the time of their lives. He played all of our favorite songs along with some great picks of his own that had everybody dancing! He also took all of my annoying requests during the reception for announcements or songs I wanted added on. We added on the photobooth, and there was an attendant there that made us our own personal guestbook with everyone's photos! We will cherish the hilarious photos for years to come. I remember many times during the night, he came up to us just to make sure we didn't need anything. On top of all of this, his pricing can't be beat! I will recommend Over The Top to all of my friends getting married in the future. Thank you so much for making our day, Chris!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Amanda H

We used over the top for our DJ, and we couldn't be happier for choosing them. Before our wedding Chris and our dj, Josh, met with us twice to fine-tune all the details. They were open to us providing them a list of songs for the cocktail and reception, and they played just the... Read More right amount of them! Josh was awesome and really created a perfect atmosphere for the evening. He kept a great flow to the music and kept everyone dancing. We couldn't be happier with our choice for dj, and would recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Cory B

Chris from Over the Top Entertainment was THE BEST! Honestly, I was hesitant about using a DJ - but this was certainly the right decision. He came up to our home ( a good 2 hrs) on multiple occasions which was very helpful during the planning process since we were quite busy.... Read More He was very easy to work with as well. I just sent along a song list and he took it from there meshing everyone's music preferences to a T. The dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT and received multiple messages about how much fun the wedding was and how surprised they were that everyone was dancing all night long. Couldn't have asked for a better night !

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Nicole S

Our experience with Over the Top Entertainment was top notch. Our DJ, Chris was amazing! His expertise helped make the wedding flow from ceremony to cocktail hour, meal, and reception. His energy was contagious, and his music knowledge was out of this world!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Ed F

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Katie E

Chris was great! Between his enthusiasm and the good music, he even had non-dancers up on the dance floor which was awesome! Everyone loved the napkin game too! We got several compliments for choosing him which made us happy to know people really enjoyed themselves and so we... Read More wish to pass on a good word for the business in return. Thanks again for helping to make our wedding so great!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Sandra D

Over the Top provided Their awesome DJ, Master of Ceremonies, and Photobooth for our wedding. They not only had competitive prices, Chris worked with you to put together the perfect package to fit our needs. He went over and beyond on every step including making us two CDs to... Read More use at the church for our ceremony. His attention to detail was beyond our expectations from the cosktail hour to the very end Over the Top left everyone with the best impression, "best wedding ever"! They even impressed the other vendors, which in my opinion speaks magnitudes!!! If I could give 100 stars I surely would!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Samantha T

Over the top entertainment was great! He played the music we wanted he incorporated prizes and give sways, he also ended the wedding with a great closing song! I would recommend him to anyone. He really listens to what you tell him and gives you a great wedding!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jennifer C

Over the top entertainment is the best around. Chris the owner goes above and beyond to work with your needs and price range. I couldn't have had a better wedding without this company.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Mary C

when deciding on a Dj for your wedding it's definitely one of the most important decisions to make in order to make your wedding great... I always hated going to weddings and the dj would just stand behind the dj booth and barely interact with the crowd. Chris was amazing and... Read More very professional and Delievered everything I asked for.. actually he exceed my expectations and he was by far the best Dj I have ever encountered. He really knows how to get the crowd going and keep them going. He was very personable through out the process. He ensured to make everything perfect and the way way we wanted it.... I also had the Photobooth which had the most entertaining props and everyone had a blast in it ... the scrapbook from the photo booth that was given to us at the end of the night helped us capture many great memories to look at in the years to come and laugh about it. it was great that there was a scrapbook at the end of the night it gives you memories and laughs in the years to come.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Alyssa W

We loved Working with Chris and Over the Top!! The in-person meetings were extremely helpful, he played all the right music, our guests were always dancing!! The uplihhting looked beautiful! We loved our monogram on the dance floor, which we picked personally, and the photo... Read More booth was such a hit and they supplied the props and such for the pics! I also love how they gave me an album wth everyone's photos!!! I will recommend this DJ to everyone because he truly made my wedding so amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Heather D

Chris Vito was absolutely amazing!! His entire team is fantastic and if I could give 10 stars I would. The energy during my wedding was truly over the top. He kept the crowd dancing the entire time, playing all different genres of music. The photo booth was a HUGE hit for... Read More everyone who attended. Chris was organized, professional and one of the best parts about our big day. From start to finish, we knew we were in great hands when dealing personally with Chris. He made everything so easy!! You will not be disappointed if you choose Chris Vito from Over the Top... He truly is one of the best!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Tanya K

These guys know how to party! Chris and Matt were amazing and perfect hype men for our wedding. They got all our guests jazzed up and excited to dance and celebrate. The photo booth they had was also teaming with guests all night and was a huge success. They are also the... Read More pinnacle of professionalism - they take their job very seriously and it shows in their work. I would recommend them again and again. Finding a good DJ company can be hard and "getting a friend" to just play songs off a laptop isn't the way to go if you can avoid it - look no further than Over The Top.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Katelyn N

Over the top entertainment was an amazing choice for our DJ and photo booth services. The team came to our house, discussed our general plan and preferences and gave us ideas as we planned the entertainment for our big day. They listened to our choices for our must play as... Read More well as our no play list. Not only did they control the music, the MC controlled the reception. It was great to have him work with our wedding coordinator and make announcements about cake cutting, garter toss etc. Our family and friends loved the introductions and music selection that kept everyone dancing all night long! One thing I really appreciated is they made sure we had exactly what we wanted. They knew we wanted no impromptu speeches by random family members and made sure to ask us before granting any random requests. The photo booth was also a fun addition! I was skeptical at first but it was something everyone could enjoy! They even made us a really nice scrapbook at the end of the night with all the pictures taken of our family and friends. I highly recommend them!

Energetic

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Nicole S

Our dance floor was always filled with our guests having a wonderful time. Chris and his staff are wonderful and truly made our day even more special.