Pacific Artistry

We travel all over Washington. Tacoma, Snohomish, Poulsbo

On location Bridal Styling, Bridal party, Boudoir

Pacific Artistry is the leading company for on location bridal hair and makeup. We offer not only flawless applications, but also a 5 star experience. Pacific Artistry's work has been seen in many magazines and publications, but our true passion is all about providing you with the best experience on your best day ever. ALL of our stylist are licensed and highly educated. We will guide every bride through the styling process from the point of your first inquiry. Services offered: bridal hair and makeup, airbrush makeup, hair extension rental, lashes, bridal hair pieces & touch up kits. Pacific Artistry took over new ownership as of 2016 & is has partnered with . You can see more reviews on the new owners here. https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/pacific-artistry-seattle/ab6511fca8adf9cc.h

901 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, WA We travel all over Washington. Tacoma, Snohomish, Poulsbo
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Lori L

I am so overwhelmed with complete joy and happiness with all you were able to do on my special day. My entire wedding party is still talking about their hair and makeup transformation . You have a magic touch and I will remember this forever! Thank you again, you and your... Read More amazing, caring and experienced staff managed to take a plain Jane like me and turn her into a Princess for a day ! I hope and pray many more will be able to have the same experience we did. Pacific Artistry your the best secret around, and I imagine not for long!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Shaqquesta T

Pacific Artistry was absolutely fantastic!! They came highly recommended and it was beyond our expectations. Look no further if you're looking for real professionals!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Monica W

I was a bit skeptical about booking Pacific Artistry for my wedding hair and makeup, as I had read some negative reviews. However, I believe that might have been under previous ownership. I worked with Lacey on booking and payment. She was sometimes a bit slow to respond, and... Read More there were a few times I had to follow up to get a response. However ultimately it all worked out! My stylist was Lindsay, who was so great to work with. We were able to find a style that I liked and was comfortable with during the trial. And on the day she did a great job! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. We were also able to get another stylist so that we could get all the bridesmaids and moms' hair as well as my makeup and hair done in time for pictures. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 APRIL m

Unfortunately I was unable to do a test run since I was out of town. My hair began to fall out within an hour. At first I thought it was my hair but then my daughter's hair also became loose and my mother's hair needed reinforcement. I also did not like my makeup. I produced... Read More pics of what I wanted but I felt I wasn't listened too. I try not to complain. So instead of ruining my day I tried to rejoin my hair as much as I could and moved on. Definitely not a place a would recommend unless you're able to do a test run and make sure the stylist is able to give you what you want.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Danell R

Pacific Artistry is amazing. Being from Missouri and having an elopement in Washington I was a little worried of my timeline etc. Lacey was more than accommodating and made my wedding day so smooth. Her personality is awesome as well. She made me feel so, very comfortable with... Read More everything. I also felt so beautiful after her work! my hair was exactly the way I wanted it along with my makeup! I forgot a hair piece and she made sure to bring one for me the day of my wedding. I would recommend Pacific Artistry to any upcoming bride looking for an undue, makeup, and boudior photos!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Caris R

Everything about my experience working with Lacey and her team was effortless and enjoyable. The number of hair and makeup services we requested changed a few times before the wedding, and Lacey was always quick to respond and very kind about making the changes. On the day of,... Read More we last minute asked if they would have the time to do my husbands hair (he has great long hair, but doesn't know a THING about brushing it). Lacey's team was amazing in saying yes to styling his hair and him, myself, and all the bridesmaids and mothers were very pleased with how everything turned out! Overall it was a very easy and positive experience!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Hannah D

Lacey and her team were awesome the day of my wedding. They were very punctual which made the entire day less stressful. They also were a ton of fun and got along well with the entire wedding party making it a great time for everyone. I would definitely recommend Pacific... Read More Artistry. Also, their travel fee to come do hair and makeup at our venue was way cheaper than anyone else we considered.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Kayli W

Lacey Is AMAZING! She did my engagement shoot and it was nothing but fun! Lacey knows what she is doing and does not make it awkward at all. I will be working with her soon because I also booked her to do my hair and make up for my wedding, such a non stressful situation when... Read More your photographer and on site hair and make up is with the same person!!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Chanie S

Everything with Pacific Artistry was fantastic from start to finish. Lacey’s communication was excellent, my trial went great and was recreated perfectly on the day of my wedding. I took pictures in the rain, and my (now) husband and I were out until 3am, and my hair and makeup... Read More still looked flawless. I had a total of 9 people getting hair and makeup done, and everyone looked completely stunning. Many of my girls didn’t have much of an idea what they wanted to do, and Lacey’s team did a great job of working with them to find their perfect look. They arrived promptly and easily kept to our timeline. An added bonus was that Lacey took photos throughout the morning before my primary photographer arrived. The pictures I have seen thus far are gorgeous! Thank you Pacific Artistry for making me and my girls all look amazing!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Elizabeth K

So far I've only done my trial but it's already been a great experience. I'm really glad i decided to do the trial because i was able to see that what i initially thought i wanted didn't look as great on me as it did in pictures on pinterest. Lacey was so helpful and patient... Read More emailing with me after the trial to talk through variations of what we tried to make sure the big day will be stress free and we're all on the same page. I think it's the part of the wedding i feel most relaxed about since i already know what to expect and feel like we have a good rapport. Highly recommend pacific artistry UPDATE: I wanted to update with a review of the wedding itself. I could not have been happier with my hair and make up and the entire experience. I was so happy to have done the trial and had such great communication leading up to the wedding that we were completely on the same page the day of. Both artists not only did great work on my bridal party but they were a pleasure to spend the day with.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Edilee L

I booked a bridal boudoir session with Lacey and she is amazing. My hair and make up was perfect for my face shape and skin tone. She made me feel really comfortable in front of the camera as well. I had a really great experience and couldn't have been happier with the final... Read More product!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Lacey

I cannot say enough great things about pacific artistry. My wedding was 6 weeks ago and from day one with requesting information to walking down the isle everything was prompt and fabulous! My hair and makeup turned out perfect. I couldn't of asked for a better service! I have... Read More referred them to two other girlfriends getting married. You will not be disapointed!

Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Tara M

I had Kat, and she did a great job fielding 2 brides and a flower girl. My 7 yr old was the flower girl and honestly her hair stole the show. It was absolutely adorable.

Beautiful bridal party

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Meghan M

I was seriously impressed with how amazing my hair and make up along with those of my bridesmaids and mob and mog! Kat and her assistant were so quick but efficient, and so much fun! I hope to use them again for other events!

Hated my hair and make up

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Nicole S

Did 2 trials runs with Tracy. She was super nice, but I just didn't feel like she got my vision. I had to cancel 2 weeks prior to my wedding, so that I was able to find a new hair/make up stylist. Shanelle tends to be unresponsive once she has your down payment.

2017-01-27T09:55:10 Response from the vendor

Hi Nicole, I am so sorry this happen to you. As the new owner I do not know Tracy nor does she currently work with us. I would love to pamper you with a free service. If you are interested please contact me. Again I... Read Less Read More

LOVE Kat Green, disappointed in the company

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Amy R

When looking for hair stylists and a makeup artist for my wedding, I was a little hesitant to contact Pacific Artistry due to the negative reviews on multiple sites. As many other reviews states, I had immediate contact with Shanelle, the owner, who answered my questions... Read More with promptness and interest. After checking with a friend, who had been in a wedding last summer where the bride had chosen Pacific Artistry, I decided to go with them. However, once I had paid my deposit, all email communications stopped and I had the hardest time trying to contact Shanelle. I had signed my contract, but Shanelle had not filled in the details, and each time I sent it back, it return without any information in it. I was concerned as I knew this wouldn't be a binding contract without any of the information. My wedding planner also tried many times to contact her, and after weeks of trying, managed to get a signed contract the week before the wedding. I was lucky as I had the fabulous hair stylist of Kat Green. She was consistent in emailing, set up my trial, and generally made sure everything was taken care of for the wedding. If it wasn't for her, I would have been super panicked that there would be no hair stylist/makeup artist on my wedding day. The positiveness of my review comes solely from her work and for her. She was a great leader with the other stylists that worked on my wedding. She is such a kind and funny person, making me feel beautiful on my wedding day! I highly recommend any bride to look her up (Kat Green Makeuplove) and use her services as a hair stylist and makeup artist! I wish I could give a more positive review of Pacific Artistry, especially since they are relatively cheaper than most wedding hair stylists and the initial contact was promising, but had it not been for Kat, I would have found someone else as I could not guarantee services on my wedding day.

2017-01-27T09:58:10 Response from the vendor

Hi Amy, At this time of your service, Kat was running the company AND she is not a licensed hair stylist. So if she "styled" your hair she did it illegally. I am sorry you had a bad experience with Shanelle the old owner.

Kat is Amazing

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Amy

Shanelle is the owner of the business, but Kat is the artist who did my hair and makeup. She was very pleasant to work with and very good at creating a beautiful bridal look. She even stuck around to fix my face after some early emotional moments with my Dad. I thought the price... Read More was a bit steep, but it was worth it to have my bridesmaids and myself pampered on the big day. We all looked stunning.

Kat Green does great make-up

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Erin L

Through Pacific Artistry, I was assigned Kat Green to do my make-up and that of my bridesmaids. Kat is very fun and does excellent work. We all looked great! She was open to suggestions and adjusted accordingly.

Last minute perfection

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Rebecca F

I was in a panic last minute when my original girl cancelled. I called Pacific Artisty and was amazed when she said someone would be able to come to our venue. Tracy emailed not long after I booked and scheduled the at home trial. The trial was great, she played with colors and... Read More figured out the look I wanted for the big day. The day finally arrived and she did the entire wedding parties make up to perfection! I was amazed, she added comic relief and put us all at ease. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!

Loved them

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Arica J

Latay from Pacific Artistry was wonderful and did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. She took all the stress away and made sure I was ready for the big day.

A beautiful day thanks to Shanelle!

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Jennifer F

I loved working with Shanelle and was so happy that she brings her service to you, even for the trial run through. She was a great listener to my ideas and once I showed her some photos she was able to tell me what would and wouldn't work best with my own hair and makeup-- which... Read More I loved since I normailly don't put a whole lot of effort into those things on a daily basis! She nailed my trial run and was so fun to work with! Then on the big day she was able to do my 7 bridesmaids hair while her assitant did their makeup. She made sure that as the bride, I was comfortable and relaxed throughout our day of beautifying and kept things fun with her outgoing personality! She did an amazing job and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is looking for someone with knowledge, experience, and most importantly, provide you with a memorable experience getting ready on your big day!

1 bride and 3 bridesmaids

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Lisa P

Shanelle did a fantastic job on my hair & makeup and on my 3 bridesmaids hair. We all looked amazing. She really knows what she's doing! She's so down to earth too, which made me feel really comfortable! She worked quick on the day of the wedding, we actually finished before the... Read More guys! So grateful that I went with Shanelle.

AWESOME STYLISTS!!!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2013 Kylie N

I have Latay as my hair and makeup stylist and her assistant Melissa for my bridesmaids Hair. Latay was amazing!! She is so talented and worked with a wide range of faces and ages. No matter the skin type, hair type and age, everyone looked AMAZING!! I was so happy with the way... Read More my makeup and hair turned out!! She did exactly what I wanted and it was the best I have looked!!

Disappointed...

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Mariko W

I was disappointed by my stylist on my wedding day. I had e-mailed her several times in the 2 weeks prior to my wedding to let her know that I changed the number of girls requiring hair & makeup. When she showed up on the wedding morning, she was upset that I had changed that... Read More and when I reminded her that I had tried to reach her by e-mail, she responded by saying, "I was busy and out of town. I didn't have time to check my e-mail." I wanted to say to her, "I don't care, this is your job." She proceeded to explain how tired she was and how she got about 3 hours of sleep the night before. Even though I think she's a brilliant stylist, her professionalism was lacking and I felt that it did damper my wedding day.

Loved my make up

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 Ashley P

These gals were very easy to work with and so nice. Kat did my make up as well as bridesmaids and mom. She was a calming presence on the day and did a fantastic job making us all look like stars for the day. I think the prices are very reasonable for the job they do as well. It... Read More is very convenient they come to your home, hotel, or wherever you are for the day, which makes it fun.

Meet The Manager

Lacey Lee

Hello, My name is Lacey Lee and I am the lead stylist and co owner of Pacific Artistry. I have been in the Bridal industry for over 10 years and have styled hundreds of brides. Our team is truly here to take care of you on your wedding day. We understand that this is your day and we are here to make it that much better! I can't wait to hear from you! xoxo Lacey Lee