Pacific Artistry

We travel all over Washington. Tacoma, Snohomish, Poulsbo

On location Bridal Styling, Bridal party, Boudoir

Pacific Artistry is the leading company for on location bridal hair and makeup. We offer not only flawless applications, but also a 5 star experience. Pacific Artistry's work has been seen in many magazines and publications, but our true passion is all about providing you with the best experience on your best day ever. ALL of our stylist are licensed and highly educated. We will guide every bride through the styling process from the point of your first inquiry. Services offered: bridal hair and makeup, airbrush makeup, hair extension rental, lashes, bridal hair pieces & touch up kits. Pacific Artistry took over new ownership as of 2016 & is has partnered with . You can see more reviews on the new owners here. https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/pacific-artistry-seattle/ab6511fca8adf9cc.h

Bow2018

901 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, WA We travel all over Washington. Tacoma, Snohomish, Poulsbo
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Lori L

I am so overwhelmed with complete joy and happiness with all you were able to do on my special day. My entire wedding party is still talking about their hair and makeup transformation . You have a magic touch and I will remember this forever! Thank you again, you and your... Read More amazing, caring and experienced staff managed to take a plain Jane like me and turn her into a Princess for a day ! I hope and pray many more will be able to have the same experience we did. Pacific Artistry your the best secret around, and I imagine not for long!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Shaqquesta T

Pacific Artistry was absolutely fantastic!! They came highly recommended and it was beyond our expectations. Look no further if you're looking for real professionals!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Monica W

I was a bit skeptical about booking Pacific Artistry for my wedding hair and makeup, as I had read some negative reviews. However, I believe that might have been under previous ownership. I worked with Lacey on booking and payment. She was sometimes a bit slow to respond, and... Read More there were a few times I had to follow up to get a response. However ultimately it all worked out! My stylist was Lindsay, who was so great to work with. We were able to find a style that I liked and was comfortable with during the trial. And on the day she did a great job! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. We were also able to get another stylist so that we could get all the bridesmaids and moms' hair as well as my makeup and hair done in time for pictures. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Jessica N

Pacific Artistry did a wonderful job on my wedding day. They made me feel so comfortable and relaxed, not to mention my hair looked bomb. I was extremely worried about my hair as it's very thick and frizzy, and our wedding was in the summer, but it held better than it ever has.... Read More My bridesmaids also looked amazing and had a great experience. Overall, I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Anna E

Lacey was such a pleasure to work with. She provided hair and makeup for myself, my mom, and my mother-in-law the morning of the wedding in the hotel where we were holding the event. She was so relaxed and easygoing, and did a great job translating our ideas into reality. Our... Read More event was more low-key (vows over a luncheon with our families) so I chose to skip a hair/makeup trial and really appreciated Lacey's flexibility accommodating that.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Samantha J

They are amazing. They do amazing work and are all so friendly.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Angela R

I had an extremely positive experience with everyone that I dealt with at Pacific Artistry from the owners Lacey & Don to several of the stylists that I worked with Megan and Kayla. From my very first communication to my styling trials to my wedding day styling, they were always... Read More very prompt to respond to my inquiries, super friendly and easy going, always on time and most important they listened to my input and did an amazing job with my hair & makeup! They are truly an amazing team of highly talented hair styling and make-up artists and I'm so glad that I chose to work with them for my wedding day! Lacey the owner went out of her way to help make sure that I was 100% happy with my wedding day hairstyle. She gave me some great styling ideas and even accommodated me on short notice to squeeze me in for a second hair trial after I changed my mind about how I wanted my hair done for my wedding day. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them for anyone looking for professional hair/makeup styling for any important event (wedding day, engagement or family photos) or really anytime you just want to look incredible . Thank you again Lacey & Pacific Artistry! :- )

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Danielle H

Working with Lacey and Pacific Artistry was a wonderful experience! My hair and make up trial was super easy, Lacey just understood what I wanted and I was extremely happy! On wedding day there was 8 girls total getting hair and make up and 3 artists working on us. My look from... Read More the trial was re-created perfectly and everyone looked stunning for the whole night. Communicating with Lacey was easy and she responded quickly. They all showed up on time and ready to rock on the day of. A few of the girls had no idea what they wanted and the artists gave some great recommendations that turned out amazing! Overall, my experience working with Lacey and the Pacific Artistry team was great and I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Heidi R

I am sorry to say that my experience with Pacific Artistry was not a good one. This is the first time I am writing of a service provider online. Before doing so I attempted to address the issues directly with the owner, only to find that process additionally concerning. My three... Read More issues were: A) Lack of communication between Lacey and the stylists on the day of the wedding. This resulted in the team not having the information needed to be able to do my hair and make-up as outlined in the trial appointment with Lacey. B) Frequent changes in the arrival time, the total time needed to get everyone ready and how many stylists would be present. With changes being initiated by Pacific Artistry up to the day before the wedding. C) Changes to the trial date - I contacted Lacey initially in late April for my August wedding. April 27th she scheduled my trial for July 19th at noon in BL location. On June 20th I received and email from Lacey with new days and times for the trial. In response, I reminded her of the previous schedule and she requested a change in location, date and time. After the honeymoon, I attempted to discuss with Lacey on the ways I felt that the services fell short. In that effort, I found her to be less then open to looking at what could have been done better. Rather, she was defensive, blaming and even a bit rude. I requested a partial refund for which Lacey deferred to her husband who manages part of the business. After a final follow-up I never heard back from either of them.

2017-12-08T10:07:18 Response from the vendor

At PA we strive for excellence and from your experience with our team you can see You are no exception. By making special exceptions for you, rearranging schedules to accommodate you, driving 3 hours round trip to blow out your hair at your home for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Mandi L

Pacific Artistry exceeded my expectations! The team was early, professional and easy to work with. I will definitely be using them again for events in the future.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Stacey T

Lacey was my hair and makeup stylist for my elopement ceremony in WA and I was blown away by the whole experience. From booking with her, to confirming dates and putting down deposits; the communication was consistent and Pacific Artistry was always available for my many... Read More questions and requests. Lacey showed up to my hotel room on time and completely prepared. We had a wonderful morning together and I felt so at ease and taken care of. My results were amazing! I felt so beautiful. I highly recommend Lacey and her team at Pacific Artistry for your hair and makeup needs!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 APRIL m

Unfortunately I was unable to do a test run since I was out of town. My hair began to fall out within an hour. At first I thought it was my hair but then my daughter's hair also became loose and my mother's hair needed reinforcement. I also did not like my makeup. I produced... Read More pics of what I wanted but I felt I wasn't listened too. I try not to complain. So instead of ruining my day I tried to rejoin my hair as much as I could and moved on. Definitely not a place a would recommend unless you're able to do a test run and make sure the stylist is able to give you what you want.

2017-08-21T15:05:10 Response from the vendor

Hi April, The style you chose was a very relaxed hair style that was delicate to movement. If there were elements you didn't like about your makeup our artist is on location and ready to assist you in all way, however communication is key. I'm... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Danell R

Pacific Artistry is amazing. Being from Missouri and having an elopement in Washington I was a little worried of my timeline etc. Lacey was more than accommodating and made my wedding day so smooth. Her personality is awesome as well. She made me feel so, very comfortable with... Read More everything. I also felt so beautiful after her work! my hair was exactly the way I wanted it along with my makeup! I forgot a hair piece and she made sure to bring one for me the day of my wedding. I would recommend Pacific Artistry to any upcoming bride looking for an undue, makeup, and boudior photos!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Caris R

Everything about my experience working with Lacey and her team was effortless and enjoyable. The number of hair and makeup services we requested changed a few times before the wedding, and Lacey was always quick to respond and very kind about making the changes. On the day of,... Read More we last minute asked if they would have the time to do my husbands hair (he has great long hair, but doesn't know a THING about brushing it). Lacey's team was amazing in saying yes to styling his hair and him, myself, and all the bridesmaids and mothers were very pleased with how everything turned out! Overall it was a very easy and positive experience!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Hannah D

Lacey and her team were awesome the day of my wedding. They were very punctual which made the entire day less stressful. They also were a ton of fun and got along well with the entire wedding party making it a great time for everyone. I would definitely recommend Pacific... Read More Artistry. Also, their travel fee to come do hair and makeup at our venue was way cheaper than anyone else we considered.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Kayli W

Lacey Is AMAZING! She did my engagement shoot and it was nothing but fun! Lacey knows what she is doing and does not make it awkward at all. I will be working with her soon because I also booked her to do my hair and make up for my wedding, such a non stressful situation when... Read More your photographer and on site hair and make up is with the same person!!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Chanie S

Everything with Pacific Artistry was fantastic from start to finish. Lacey’s communication was excellent, my trial went great and was recreated perfectly on the day of my wedding. I took pictures in the rain, and my (now) husband and I were out until 3am, and my hair and makeup... Read More still looked flawless. I had a total of 9 people getting hair and makeup done, and everyone looked completely stunning. Many of my girls didn’t have much of an idea what they wanted to do, and Lacey’s team did a great job of working with them to find their perfect look. They arrived promptly and easily kept to our timeline. An added bonus was that Lacey took photos throughout the morning before my primary photographer arrived. The pictures I have seen thus far are gorgeous! Thank you Pacific Artistry for making me and my girls all look amazing!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Elizabeth K

So far I've only done my trial but it's already been a great experience. I'm really glad i decided to do the trial because i was able to see that what i initially thought i wanted didn't look as great on me as it did in pictures on pinterest. Lacey was so helpful and patient... Read More emailing with me after the trial to talk through variations of what we tried to make sure the big day will be stress free and we're all on the same page. I think it's the part of the wedding i feel most relaxed about since i already know what to expect and feel like we have a good rapport. Highly recommend pacific artistry UPDATE: I wanted to update with a review of the wedding itself. I could not have been happier with my hair and make up and the entire experience. I was so happy to have done the trial and had such great communication leading up to the wedding that we were completely on the same page the day of. Both artists not only did great work on my bridal party but they were a pleasure to spend the day with.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Edilee L

I booked a bridal boudoir session with Lacey and she is amazing. My hair and make up was perfect for my face shape and skin tone. She made me feel really comfortable in front of the camera as well. I had a really great experience and couldn't have been happier with the final... Read More product!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Lacey

I cannot say enough great things about pacific artistry. My wedding was 6 weeks ago and from day one with requesting information to walking down the isle everything was prompt and fabulous! My hair and makeup turned out perfect. I couldn't of asked for a better service! I have... Read More referred them to two other girlfriends getting married. You will not be disapointed!

Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Tara M

I had Kat, and she did a great job fielding 2 brides and a flower girl. My 7 yr old was the flower girl and honestly her hair stole the show. It was absolutely adorable.

Beautiful bridal party

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Meghan M

I was seriously impressed with how amazing my hair and make up along with those of my bridesmaids and mob and mog! Kat and her assistant were so quick but efficient, and so much fun! I hope to use them again for other events!

Hated my hair and make up

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Nicole S

Did 2 trials runs with Tracy. She was super nice, but I just didn't feel like she got my vision. I had to cancel 2 weeks prior to my wedding, so that I was able to find a new hair/make up stylist. Shanelle tends to be unresponsive once she has your down payment.

2017-01-27T09:55:10 Response from the vendor

Hi Nicole, I am so sorry this happen to you. As the new owner I do not know Tracy nor does she currently work with us. I would love to pamper you with a free service. If you are interested please contact me. Again I... Read Less Read More

LOVE Kat Green, disappointed in the company

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Amy R

When looking for hair stylists and a makeup artist for my wedding, I was a little hesitant to contact Pacific Artistry due to the negative reviews on multiple sites. As many other reviews states, I had immediate contact with Shanelle, the owner, who answered my questions... Read More with promptness and interest. After checking with a friend, who had been in a wedding last summer where the bride had chosen Pacific Artistry, I decided to go with them. However, once I had paid my deposit, all email communications stopped and I had the hardest time trying to contact Shanelle. I had signed my contract, but Shanelle had not filled in the details, and each time I sent it back, it return without any information in it. I was concerned as I knew this wouldn't be a binding contract without any of the information. My wedding planner also tried many times to contact her, and after weeks of trying, managed to get a signed contract the week before the wedding. I was lucky as I had the fabulous hair stylist of Kat Green. She was consistent in emailing, set up my trial, and generally made sure everything was taken care of for the wedding. If it wasn't for her, I would have been super panicked that there would be no hair stylist/makeup artist on my wedding day. The positiveness of my review comes solely from her work and for her. She was a great leader with the other stylists that worked on my wedding. She is such a kind and funny person, making me feel beautiful on my wedding day! I highly recommend any bride to look her up (Kat Green Makeuplove) and use her services as a hair stylist and makeup artist! I wish I could give a more positive review of Pacific Artistry, especially since they are relatively cheaper than most wedding hair stylists and the initial contact was promising, but had it not been for Kat, I would have found someone else as I could not guarantee services on my wedding day.

2017-01-27T09:58:10 Response from the vendor

Hi Amy, At this time of your service, Kat was running the company AND she is not a licensed hair stylist. So if she "styled" your hair she did it illegally. I am sorry you had a bad experience with Shanelle the old owner.

Kat is Amazing

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Amy

Shanelle is the owner of the business, but Kat is the artist who did my hair and makeup. She was very pleasant to work with and very good at creating a beautiful bridal look. She even stuck around to fix my face after some early emotional moments with my Dad. I thought the price... Read More was a bit steep, but it was worth it to have my bridesmaids and myself pampered on the big day. We all looked stunning.

Meet The Manager

Lacey Lee

Hello, My name is Lacey Lee and I am the lead stylist and co owner of Pacific Artistry. I have been in the Bridal industry for over 10 years and have styled thousands of brides. Our bridal team is here to take care of you, your bridal party and family members on big wedding day. I can't wait to hear from you! xoxo Lacey Lee