Worcester to Boston and Beyond! (508) 808-1044

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Ali P

Stacey of Paeonia designs is such a talented florist and a sweetheart to work with! I wasn't even sure I could afford flowers, judging by what I had heard others paying for them. After meeting with Stacey, she assured me she could work with my budget. I wasn't picky or specific,... Read More but if I was I'm sure she would have still accommodated. I just told her my budget, and colors I wanted and she went with it. She let me use vases that I got on my own and at the last minute (days before my wedding) She let me add additional flowers for the ceremony space. She also was totally fine changing up the invoice a couple of times to accommodate my budget or to add things. She always responded so quickly to emails and texts. Stacey is so nice and just seeing the beautiful flowers she did for our bouquets really made me happy on a stressful day. I'm so glad I found her!! Thank you Stacey! Oh and she was so nice to my four year old nephew who did not want to wear his boutonniere. After he tore it off she went and made him a new on on the fly, which he wouldn't wear. She was so nice to him and understanding.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Samantha M

I came across Paeonia Designs at a wedding show and once I saw their flowers I knew I wanted them for my wedding. Stacey (owner) is great at what she does and works with you on what it is you want. I had a budget for what I wanted to spend on flowers and she worked tremendously... Read More with that. The bouquets of flowers came out beautiful and I couldn't have been happier! She was always very responsive to all my e-mails and was super flexible when I needed to add on to the order or make any changes. I specifically recall a week or so before the wedding I had totally forgot to add a boutonnière for my dad and Stacey assured me she would make one for my dad at no extra charge. This was greatly appreciated and reassured me that I was working with the best florist for my wedding. I would highly recommend Paeonia Designs for your wedding!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Alexandra L

Stacey is amazing!! From the moment we had our initial meeting I felt like we clicked and she completely understood my vision for wedding flowers! She is so professional yet easy to work with and I love how her enthusiasm about creating beautiful wedding flowers really shows in... Read More her arrangements. My bouquet was breathtaking and even better than I had imagined it. When I let her know I really wanted to use peonies in our arrangements I appreciated how upfront she was about letting me know they most likely wouldn't be available for my wedding date, but instead showed me some beautiful alternatives that I ended up liking better- another florist we met with didn't mention anything about peony availability until I asked her directly and only then did she admit she would most likely have to substitute them with another flower. I would 100% recommend using Stacey and Paeonia Designs for your wedding! And make sure to follow her instagram for her awesome flower and rabbit pics! :)