Paisley & Jade - Eclectic & Vintage Rentals

Virginia & Beyond..., VA

Imagine your event the way you imagine...

Paisley & Jade is a boutique firm specializing in vintage & eclectic rentals for events, weddings, photo shoots, photo booths and other visual displays. We maintain an inventory of gorgeous, unique furniture and décor pieces that you can use to create one-of-a-kind event spaces.

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Benches, Chairs, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

3119 W Moore St, Virginia & Beyond..., VA (804) 381-4625

Paisley & Jade are the best!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Diana R

Perkins, Morgan and everyone else at Paisley & Jade are the best. Perkins and Morgan were very patient and understanding through the process of choosing the rentals I wanted at my wedding and even worked out times when I could stop by to see the pieces in person as long as the... Read More pieces weren't being used at an event. Their pieces are unique and made my wedding feel very special and personal. They have great prices and great pieces. Everyone was friendly and they truly love what they do which made working when them a breeze! You won't regret using Paisley & Jade for your event!

2015-12-02T11:41:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for this kind review! We're thrilled you had such positive P&J experience! Helping to make your wedding feel special and personal is one of our goals and also one of the best compliments we can receive! Thank you for choosing to work... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Greg M

They were so great to work with leading up to the wedding! I wasn't able to see any of the pieces in person but they were great with sending me detailed information, pictures, and giving advice on the pieces I was interested in. I realized I forgot to order two pieces just days... Read More before the event and they were so accommodating! Great customer service!

2017-04-05T09:48:09 Response from the vendor

Yay! Thanks so much for this kind review! We're so glad you had such a positive experience with Team P&J! It truly makes our day to read this. We appreciate you sharing your experience and we wish you all the best in your married life... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Hannah A

LOVED working with Perkins to pick out tables/chairs/table wares/etc. I would send her ideas of things I liked and she would find items and tons of options that matched what I was envisioning. My wedding was very small and the farmhouse tables and mismatched white chairs really... Read More made the ceremony and reception special. The only very small critique I have is that the delivery guys were not the easiest and most flexible to work with. A hurricane was passing through during our wedding weekend and we had to make last minute decisions on where to put furniture (inside vs. outside). The delivery guys were very grumpy when asked to move tables and chairs but did so. I know they had a delivery schedule to keep up with too, but they could have been more professional and flexible because of the bad weather. Other than that, absolutely loved working with P and J and would wholeheartedly recommend them!! Take a visit to the warehouse-it's amazing!

2016-12-28T09:16:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words! We were so happy to be a small part of your big day! No double planning around weather can be quite a challenge! We're so glad the hurricane didn't put a damper on the event and that your wedding day... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Rachel D

P & J was exactly what I needed to add more detail and style to my DIY venue (Montfair Resort Farm, Crozet, VA). The couch, bar, & barrel tables looked amazing and the staff who delivered really helped make sure the items were exactly where I wanted them. They even coordinated... Read More with the venue for pick up so I didn't even have to worry about it!

2016-11-21T15:31:34 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Dallas H

Paisley & Jade was a TREMENDOUS company to work with - They were responsive and super helpful, I was adding and removing things up to the week before my wedding and they were always willing to send me prices and quotes and never got annoyed :) I ended up renting a bunch of... Read More mirrors and using them for the calligraphy as well, and it was beyond perfect. I absolutely loved everything, they're incredible people!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Irene G

Paisley and Jade provided a ton of accent pieces to fulfill our rental needs for our wedding. Prompt delivery, and wonderful customer service. Highly recommend. Has something for everybody!

2016-11-01T10:07:00 Response from the vendor

Awesome! We're super glad our team was able to help your wedding day vision come to life! Thanks so much for this kind review and best of luck in your married life ahead!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Nan H

Paisley & Jade has THE MOST amazing vintage rental furniture and for such reasonable prices! I kept adding on more and more items because everything was so beautiful and affordable! Perkins and Morgan were great to work with. They were super responsive and so friendly and... Read More excited for me. Everyone at my wedding commented on how the vintage furniture was so gorgeous and perfect for my wedding. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Audrey K

Paisley and Jade was wonderful. They have so many options to choose from and have items in many different styles. I primarily worked with Perkins and she was super helpful and extremely professional. I booked with them pretty early on in my wedding planning, and made a lot of... Read More changes throughout, and she was extremely responsive (within a day or 2) and never made me feel bad about how many e-mails I was sending. I highly recommend them!

2016-07-11T16:50:19 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you on your amazing wedding!! Thanks so much for making us a part of your special day!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Allison T

So easy to work with, order was perfect, and everything was absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you soooo much!!!!

2016-07-05T16:08:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Graham M

Perkins and her crew at P&J were absolutely amazing from the start of my wedding planning to the end, our beautiful wedding day. Throughout the planing process, I was able to add to my list of decor and furniture rentals to truly bring my vision to life. This was nice as... Read More last-minute (three weeks out) we had some extra needs (lounge areas, extra chalkboards, etc.). Their inventory is beautiful and one-of-a-kind, adding a special charm to celebrations. For our ceremony we rented wooden benches, chairs and rugs (lining the aisle). And, for our reception, chandeliers, upholstered dining chairs, lounge furniture and chalkboards. P&J's elegant decor took our wedding to the next level, and all our guests took note.

2016-07-05T16:07:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words! We loved being a part of your beautiful celebration!!

Beautiful Rug Rentals

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Ariele M

We used Paisley and Jade to rent four area rugs for our aisle and the reception space. The rugs were stunningly beautiful and perfectly tied together the wedding space. The service was excellent; they were always more than helpful and we had no issues picking up and dropping off... Read More the rugs (they deliver, though, too!). I highly recommend them for any event rental! -Ariele

2016-11-01T10:08:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ariele! We are so glad some of our pieces helped bring your wedding day vision come to life and that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! We so appreciate this kind review and wish you the best of... Read Less Read More

great addition to the "feel" of our reception venue

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Jamala M

We rented a few pieces for a living room set (Parker Ottoman, Westchester, Rochester, mid century coffee table, modern end tables) to add a fun lounge area to our wedding reception venue. We had a food station set up and informal seating plan, so they adding a great contemporary... Read More setting option. Everyone was so easy to work with and very responsive. The pricing was better than I had expected!

2015-11-30T11:07:31 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind review! We're so thrilled that some of our favorite pieces helped make your wedding day vision come to life with a cool lounge area! So happy we provided you with a good experience and we wish you all the... Read Less Read More

That Magical Momment

Reviewed on 11/25/2015

Paisley and Jade provided two vintage white wing back chairs for the sweetheart table. My son-in-law was recovering from a recent back injury and wanted a comfortable chair. The chairs were not only comfortable but they were beautiful. The pictures are magical. Paisley and... Read More Jade delivered and picked up the chairs per our schedule. Online payment was easy. Well worth the cost!

2015-11-25T10:18:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! Everyone at P&J is thrilled to hear we were able to help your daughter's wedding day vision come to life and help your son-in-law have a cozy place to sit to give his back some relief during the festivities! Best of luck... Read Less Read More

Eclectic & Vintage Rentals

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

I knew immediately upon finding Paisley & Jade that I HAD to have some of their furniture at my wedding and I'm so glad I did! They were responsive, professional, delivered on time, and provided beautiful product. I would definitely recommend them to anybody looking for unique,... Read More beautiful vintage furniture.

2016-11-01T10:09:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We're so glad some of our P&J pretties helped bring your wedding day vision to life and that you had such a positive experience with our team. We so appreciate this kind review and wish you the best of luck in your... Read Less Read More

Accent wedding pieces

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Whitney H

I rented accent chairs to use at our sweet heart table and a mantle to use as an alter. They were AMAZING! Not only were the staff extremely nice and helpful getting the rental arranged and dropped off but the pieces were perfect! My wedding wouldn't have been the same without... Read More Paisley and Jade.

2016-11-01T10:09:58 Response from the vendor

Aw this made our day! We're so glad our wooden Mantle and vintage chairs helped bring your wedding day vision to life and that you had such a great experience with our team. Thanks so much for this kind review!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Katelyn K

It was an absolute pleasure working with Paisley and Jade. Their collection of vintage and eclectic rentals is out of this world! If you can’t find what you are dreaming of at P&J, then it just doesn’t exist! I wish I could just have one of everything in their showroom. We got... Read More married at Belle Grove Plantation Bed and Breakfast in King George, Va, so I knew that I wanted to uphold an elegant colonial historic look and the pieces we choose were the perfect finishing touches to establish that feel. I was an indecisive bride, planning my wedding all the way from North Dakota, who also could not spend a lot on rentals like I wish I could have. However the ladies at P&J worked with me to come up with a selection of items that were an absolute must for our wedding look while also sticking to a budget. Before I was even engaged, I knew the Serra was an absolute must and I would die before not having that beautiful couch at my wedding. We also added a vintage suitcase, a chalkboard, and a mint sideboard for our cake and cupcakes. They also have in-house calligraphy, which was a game changer for the chalkboard. I must have changed or added things to our order a million times but throughout the entire process, they were quick to respond, patient and friendly. Logistically, their team worked so well with my day-of-coordinator to the point where I didn’t know the details of delivery but I knew that I was in good hands and I could be worry-free. I would recommend Paisley and Jade to anyone looking for something extra special for their BIG day!!

2015-10-28T09:16:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! All of us at P&J are thrilled that you had such a positive experience and that we were able to help your wedding day vision come to life! Wishing you all the best of luck in this... Read Less Read More

Great Team, Great Value!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Adrienne S

If you are looking for something to make your wedding stand out from every other wedding you've been to, Paisley and Jade is the answer! They are fantastic to work with, have an amazing show room and the best ideas.

2015-10-28T09:43:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We so appreciate your kind words!

The Most Beautiful Rentals!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Amelia H

Before I even got married, I loved looking at Paisley & Jade's work, and when I hired Dear Sweetheart Events, I knew we were on the same page when she mentioned renting vintage items from Paisley & Jade! We rented a LARGE amount of items, and P&J was able to keep up with our... Read More orders. The other thing too is that they were very fair when some prop lemons were confused with REAL lemons and were tossed out! They allowed our Calligrapher to come on site and pre-write on the Chalkboards for our Wedding, and made sure they made the truck for delivery. Their items were as pictured, in great shape and no surprises. I HIGHLY suggest using P&J for any styled shoot, engagement photos, party, or Wedding! They also do design services where they come up with the ideas if you don't have them - or have someone like my planner Kat to do it for you!!!

2016-11-01T10:11:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for this kind review! We're so glad you had a positive experience with the P&J team and so appreciate your kind words! Best of luck in your married life ahead!

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Kristen K

Paisley and Jade was a wonderful vendor to work with for my June, 2015 wedding. I held the ceremony and reception in Blacksburg, VA at the Historic Smithfield Plantation. The venue is essentially a blank slate, and my wedding planner Amanda Gray with Ashley Baber Weddings worked... Read More with Paisley and Jade to create a fairy tale ceremony and reception venue. The ladies at Paisley and Jade were so flexible with us as our plans changed, they went out of their way to find me pieces for my reception, and their service and product can't be beat. To say they went above and beyond to deliver my dream wedding to Blacksburg would be an understatement. All of my guests raved that my reception tent looked like something out of a magazine and it was stocked full of Paisley and Jade rentals. While visiting their space in Richmond I felt like a kid in a candy store! I cannot say enough wonderful things about this vendor and I highly recommend them.

2015-11-17T09:54:07 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thanks so much! We are so happy that you had such a great P&J experience and that we truly helped your wedding day vision come to life in Blacksburg! Everyone here says Thank You and we wish you the best in your married life... Read Less Read More

Chrissy Landrum

Reviewed on 6/27/2015

Working with Paisley and Jade was a wonderful experience and the pieces they brought to the Wedding were absolutely beautiful!

2016-11-01T10:12:08 Response from the vendor

Yay! We're so glad you had a positive experience working with the P&J team! We really appreciate this kind review and wish you the best of luck in your married life ahead!

Amazing experience, awesome people!

Reviewed on 5/10/2015

The crew at Paisley & Jade is amazing! They are all so genuine and happy to be there, which makes everything run smoothly for all sides. They truly strive to see your vision and help you run with it. The pieces that we rented from Paisley & Jade added the most special touch to... Read More our wedding. I highly recommend Paisley & Jade and cannot wait to contact them again for future events!!!

2016-11-01T10:12:46 Response from the vendor

Woo hoo! Thanks so much for this awesome review! We're so glad you had a positive experience with our team and we look forward to working with you again!

Wonderful rentals

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Krista E

I worked with Paisely and Jade to provide a room divider and beautiful sofa for photos. I used another rental company for my linens, etc for my winter wedding at king family vineyards as I was looking for something very specific. The staff are lovely and so helpful! Would... Read More recommend without reservation.

2016-11-01T10:14:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for this kind review! We're so glad we were able to help you bring this wedding day vision to life and that you had a positive experience with our team. We really appreciate your business and recommendation!

An offbeat bride and Morgan totally got me

Reviewed on 2/28/2015 Meagan H

What an incredible experience with Paisley and Jade. I felt that I was a departure from your typical bride, preferring to allow others to make decisions for me on the subtle nuances/details of the day to minimize stress. My wedding was very small, only 25 guests plus the two of... Read More us and we wanted the focus/theme of our wedding to be family. Morgan understood what we were hoping to achieve from the start and presented a number (limitless actually....their inventory is extensive and diverse to fulfill any bride/groom's vision) of options on how to execute our seating for the day. We ended up choosing the simple, gray/white scale mismatched farmhouse chairs paired with the white sideboard to serve as an altar. Morgan made the entire process from start to finish simple, low maintenance and stress free. There was no pressure to include pieces/decor that we otherwise did not need and Morgan is willing and able to work with any budget. She invited us into her showroom on late notice and allowed us to browse her selections and we were amazing at the customizations she was willing to do (painting furniture, building custom pieces, etc.). On our big day, we arrived to our venue with the chairs and sideboard set up perfectly as we had envisioned without a single snag along the way. I would highly recommend Paisley and Jade to any couple looking for a deviation from the the standard chiavari chair, pew or folding chair styles. The pricing is completely reasonable and they have an impeccable eye for curating an incredible, distinct and dramatic collection. I will be directing every friend of mine with upcoming nuptials in Paisley and Jade's direction.

Hermitage Hill Farm & Stable Wedding in Waynesboro, Va.

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Lindsay D

Paisley & Jade was an awesome vendor to work with! They were helpful and made it very easy for us to pick up and return our rentals. The doors we rented for the wedding ceremony were stunning...the pictures of the mountains in the background are breathtaking. And...the... Read More sideboard worked so well as the DONUT BAR. Thank you so much for everything!! Laurie Deadrick

Huge fan of Paisley and Jade!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014

Not only did Paisley and Jade have great options to chose from, but they were also incredibly helpful in listening to me describe the feel I wanted for my wedding and then helping me pick out just the right options!