Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

2107 North River Rd, Manchester, NH (603) 493-8386

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Shannon S

Marie is the most wonderful florist! She met with us several times to help us figure out what we wanted and really brought our wishes to life. The bouquets, corsages, and centerpieces were amazing and I'm so happy she was able to put them together. She even worked with us to... Read More make a hot air balloon centerpiece out of a basket and flowers! Thank you so much Marie!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Steven Z

Marie did an amazing job with my September wedding. From the moment I stepped into her office I knew I would choose and trust her to create my dream wedding flowers. The flowers were unique and beautiful. She works with you and guides your using your budget. She was very... Read More responsive throughout the whole process!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Emily M

You MUST hire Marie for your wedding. She did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding flowers. From my bouquet to our ceremony flowers and reception center pieces everything was above and beyond what I could have wanted. She knew what I wanted more then I even did and took my... Read More vague idea of floral designs to reality. My biggest regret is we didn't take more pictures of the flowers she provided to remember forever.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Erin S

The one thing I didn't know ANYTHING about planning our wedding was flowers! I was completely intimidated. When we met with Marie, she took a look at my Pinterest and helped put together such a beautiful vision of our wedding without us having to overthink anything. She always... Read More gave me her professional opinion in cases where there were things that I wanted that she didn't think would look great, which I trusted and am glad I did. EVERYTHING looked amazing, and I was so pleased with our service. Marie is a true artist who I would recommend to anyone! Value is also great.

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Erin P

I cannot express my gratitude to Marie for taking on my event! She did such a beautiful job and we are so grateful. The floral centerpieces and bridal bouquet she put together were absolutely stunning and I received so many compliments. Not only were the flowers beautiful but... Read More she was so easy to work with. She nailed my vision! Thank you so much!!

Floral

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Genevieve M

Marie was great to work with and provided beautiful flowers for my hair and reception.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Nina S

Marie is truly talented and has an eye for floral design! She did my sister-in-laws wedding and I was blown away, immediately calling her the next day to save my date! From our first meeting she was very personable and set my husband and I at ease. And already knowing what... Read More she can do I was never nervous about letting go and allowing her to do her thing. She was able to bring our floral vision to life simply from a couple of pictures and through our discussions. Even though I have seen a lot of her work she still blew me away with every arrangement, bouquets and boutonnieres! Everything was truly beautiful! I would HIGHLY recommend any couple to choose Paisley Floral Design for their wedding floral needs! Marie is truly talented!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Rachael F

Marie is awesome! I am not a creative person, and had a hard time coming up with things I liked for my wedding. Marie was great in showing me combination of flowers and how they would look together. She did so many last minute add ons for my wedding, and was great at... Read More communicating with me. My flowers exceeded my expectations (my color scheme was blush pink, white and grey), and guests raved over how pretty the centerpieces and the arbor was. Marie is professional, punctual, and kind. Her husband came along to help on my wedding day and he immediately helped me and my bridesmaids unload my car, carry my dress, etc, as she and her husband were the first ones to arrive at my venue. Highly recommend Marie, as she is also very affordable!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Katie K

From the moment I met Marie I knew she was who I wanted to do my flowers. I didn't have particular flowers I wanted, I just had a color palette and feeling. Within 15 minutes of talking to her, in which I didn’t think I made sense and was actually saying somewhat conflicting... Read More things for what I wanted, she grabbed a bunch of flowers she had and created exactly the kind of feel I was going for. She knew exactly what I was trying to say. I booked her immediately. When it came time to finalize everything, I sent her paint color swatches of what I wanted, and with complete trust and faith in her talents, said do what you want and pick whatever flowers you think will work well. I could not have been more thrilled when I saw the bouquets for the first time. My jaw hit the floor. And in all honesty, I don’t think I would have been as happy if I gave her detailed instructions. What she created was just amazing. It was like she had gone into my head and pulled out exactly what I had imagined. The colors were so spot on, and the feel of all the centerpieces was perfect. The mix of flowers that she used was astounding. It was so nice to work with a person who cared than a big store that you were just another bride. She was truly amazing and the price couldn’t be beat. For what she produced, I should have paid 3 times as much, but because she works from her own studio you don’t have all those expensive store charges for everything. I can’t recommend her enough.

Wonderful Service and Design!

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Ally F

Marie at Paisley Floral Design understood my vision and executed it perfectly! She went above and beyond to procure the right flowers (blue dendrobiums) for my bouquet, despite the difficulties of finding those flowers for a January wedding. I was able to relax and trust Marie... Read More that my flowers would look great and arrive on time on the day of the wedding. I highly recommend Paisley Floral Design!

Perfect Flowers!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Tenley S

Marie took everything we didn't know we wanted and made it all come to life. I had a slight idea with what I wanted for flowers, but she took my vision and ran with it. It came out better than I expected! I was so happy with the results. Marie also made my brooch bouquet come to... Read More life as well. It was absolutely amazing, everyone thought the flowers in it were real (I used silks, so I could keep the brooch bouquet forever). All the other flowers were beyond perfect, from the bridesmaids, to the centerpieces, to the cake topper, to the guys flowers, to the decoratations, etc. It was so amazing. Marie was so easy and friendly to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone for flowers for their wedding, or flowers in general. She does amazing work!!