Rehearsal, Wedding

Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Centennial, CO Denver Metro Area (720) 394-0776

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Jennifer C

Breanne was absolutely fantatic and a quintessential part of our wedding. Our wedding would've been a Pretty lousy without her. We had wanted a destination wedding and since we are such mountain people we decided on having it Colorado. Because it a destination wedding, we... Read More weren't able to execute all the details we pinterested. But Breanne was very instrumental in making sure we got what we wanted. We had our wedding in May and gambled a bit on the weather. And lo and behold a blizzard rolled in the day of the wedding. Plan A was the wedding ceremony in the pasture looking out towards the rockie mountains; plan B was in doors, and I was adamant that we won't need it! We found out that we had to have the wedding in door and on the day of the the wedding Breanne and her team made Plan B just as nice and memorable for us. She's fabulous, easy to talk to and so attentive to details. I highly recommend paisley Kay design.

Everything and More!

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Danielle G

I'm the worst bride in the history of brides. I'm coming up on my 1st anniversary and have yet to review Paisley Kay. Bre was such a HUGE support to me through my wedding planning process. She is the MOST organized person and because of her dilligence and creativity, I had... Read More the best wedding ever. Thanks to wedding pictures, I am reminded daily of her sweetness and genuine desire to help craft an incredible and important day. She takes the time to listen to what you want and makes sure to express that through her work. Her communication is swift and appropriate. She doesn't add any stress to an already stressful day. In fact, she makes the stress melt away! My family raved about all the details, little and big. They were incredibly impressed with her! If you're still deciding on a wedding planner or designer for your upcoming event, just hurry up and hire Bre at Paisley Kay! You won't regret it!

Above & Beyond

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Libby N

Breanne was an absolute joy to work with. I felt extremely comfortable with her when my mother and I first sat down with her to discuss our vision, and was very confident in putting our wedding day in her hands! Breanne is very welcoming, organized and helps out in any way she... Read More can. She truly went above and beyond as our day-of coordinator time and again. Paisley Kay Events made my wedding day stress free. I am so thankful for Breanne’s help, so that I could enjoy our wedding day and the beginning of our new lives together!

Great Wedding Planning Service!

Reviewed on 2/08/2013 May L

Breanne and Paisley Kay Events made my wedding day everything I hoped it would be and more! I didn't have to worry about a thing! Breanne was wonderful to work with on both event details and day of management. She was extremely well organized, reliable and went above and beyond... Read More to understand my vision and hopes for the day. She is full of creativity and works very hard to know the best vendors, unique locations and original ways to make a wedding truly represent the Bride and Groom. On the big day, Breanne was on top of everything, kept us on schedule, and helped to maintain a calm but fun atmosphere while we were getting ready. I am so thankful I was able to enjoy the day with the love of my life and not worry about the little details! Breanne was a huge blessing to us and I am forever thankful for her!