Let Us Make Your Wedding Like No Other

Bringing your vision from the beginning, dreamy blur of color into fragrant, textured reality. We create custom-designed, professional floral arrangements with a rich, textured look that leaves ordinary far behind. Using an artistic approach, we find intense joy in floral design and it shows.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

524 Central Drive, Suite 103, Virginia Beach, VA (757) 422-0415

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Grace H

Shannon and her whole PoP team is simply amazing! She captured my vibrant autumn color vision perfectly and created the most beautiful floral arrangements! Palette of Petals took my inspiration images and created a bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets that exceeding what I... Read More was hoping for!! They created the perfect rehearsal dinner and wedding reception centerpieces! The rehearsal dinner "log themed" centerpieces were on theme and a great build up to the Saturday reception topiaries that were out of this world! The florals simply transformed our ballroom into an enchanted garden and guests were raving at how stunning it was! The pops of color were exactly what I wanted and I couldn't have asked for anything more! The Palette of Petals team really works round the clock to make the day flawless. Thank you, Palette of Petals for transforming my high level vision into a magical reality!! (and for being so patient and fun to work with throughout the planning process)

BEST FLORIST IN THE AREA

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Kalli M

I am writing to let any future bride in on a little secret.. Find them and book them for your next event! Palette of Petals may be a small business, but don't let that fool you.. I didn't see them at any bridal show when I became engaged, but I was lucky enough to sign up and... Read More find them on TheKnot.com.. After reading tons of reviews, I set up an appointment with Shannon. She is EXTREMELY knowledgeable and helpful with regards to what is in bloom at the time of your wedding, prices and availabilty. She even made a vision board from all my ideas and sent me tons of pictures on a Pinterest board for me to see some more ideas. I wanted to see my vision before hand and Shannon made me a mock up of my design. A 3 ft tall silver manzanita tree with floating white orchids and hanging crystals. OMG! I was hooked and on the wedding day, when I walked into the room, my mouth dropped. They were gorgeous.. She even had my bouquets and flowers for the ceremony delivered to the hotel by her staff the day of, so I wouldn't have to send someone to pick them up. I am so happy I found this little place with the big ideas; they made my wedding vision come to life! Palette of Petals should be on your must see/talk to list for your wedding. They did beautiful work and for that I will always be grateful!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Jenna T

The ladies at Palette of Petals have a passion for flowers, and this passion really comes through in the beautiful work they produce. I used POP for my wedding flowers and they executed my vision PERFECTLY! My bouquet was gorgeous, as was my bridesmaid's bouquets, the... Read More boutonnieres for the groom & groomsmen, the corsages for the moms and grandmoms, the flowers they designed for my wedding arbor, and all of the amazing centerpieces they created. You can tell they really know their stuff when it comes to flowers. Some of the flowers I originally wanted for my August wedding were not in season (peonies), but they were able to suggest similar flowers that were equally as gorgeous! They were also able to find hops (an ingredient in craft beer) for the guys' boutonnieres! The flowers were pure perfection. These ladies are very hard working - do not hesitate to book them for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 ann C

The flowers were stunning, they did an amazing job. Absolutely beautiful, and exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Meghan C

I had a wonderful experience with Palette of Petals. The final product was absolutely beautiful, and I got many compliments. The best part about working with Palette of Petals though is the customer service. Shannon will create a Pinterest Board for your wedding, so that you can... Read More see actual images of the types of flowers, types of containers, and previous weddings that they have done, giving you a great idea of what she has in mind for your special day. She also gives a wide range of price options, so that you can choose how you want to spend your budget, and where to splurge or be more reasonable. I also appreciated being able to go to the office and see the different vessels in person, and play at the table with how to arrange the centerpieces. I couldn't recommend them more, and I walk away extremely satisfied with my experience with Palette of Petals.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Cindy B

As a first time mother of the bride, I was nervous about selecting the perfect vendors. As a florist, Palette of Petals exceeded my expectations. The flowers were exquisite and reflected perfectly our vision for an inside church ceremony and a romantic outdoor reception.by the... Read More river. We greatly appreciated all of their suggestions and ideas throughout the year of planning. Our guests raved about the floral arrangements and we were thrilled to recommend Palette of Petals to them!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Debbie T

We used them for a wedding held on the beach in Virginia Beach. There are no words for the work this company does. You will be speechless with the flowers and any arrangements for your event. Shannon and Mary are true artist and very professional. Showed pictures of what look... Read More we were trying to create and they nailed it!! This is the best of the best and you will never be disappointed.. Thank you Shannon for all your hard work. I will definitely refer you to all my brides! Debbie Totty, Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jamie W

I told Shannon at Palette of Petals what I wanted for my wedding. I didn't know specific flowers, I basically just had colors in mind and a feeling I had about flowers and my wedding. My flowers were perfect! I couldn't have asked for anything more. I loved them, I wish I could... Read More have kept them forever. Every time I see my wedding photos, I think how perfect they are. I've had so many compliments on them, I honestly couldn't imagine anything different. She worked with me on the price I wanted to spend and gave me a practical, a moderate and a luxury price option for every arrangement. I could pick and choose which ones I wanted. I chose practical for my table arrangements, since I had 16, and they couldn't have been more beautiful so if you are worried that you might be missing out if you go with the practical flowers, you definitely aren't and you won't be disappointed. It was a great experience all around and I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 stephanie g

Shannon’s work was so amazing, words cannot even describe! We wanted a vintage theme for our wedding, so heavy on props rather than flowers and she did an excellent job while staying in our budget. All the tables were decorated differently with vintage props left and right,... Read More she was able to actually recreate several photos I had shown her of things I liked. She will create a Pinterest board for you to see what types of props and flowers she is considering and you two can comment back and forth on things. That was a HUGE help for the bouquet because I don’t know anything about flowers or their names. She pinned lots of pictures of bouquets for me to look at and comment on what I liked and didn’t like. I sent her a picture of my dress and she had lots of good ideas for a bouquet that would match without taking away.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Katherine B

The flowers were amazing! They were so beautiful and fresh. Everything was full and mostly of flowers not of greenery. They really helped us re-purpose flowers throughout the evening and it was all flawless. The team really saw my vision from the very first meeting which my... Read More mother attended for me, nothing was lost in translation. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Juliet B

Palette of Petals did an incredible job implementing our vision. They were detail oriented and the floral ceiling they installed was the most beautiful element of our wedding. They were pleasant to work with and ensured they did everything they could to achieve the exact... Read More aesthetic we wanted for our big day. We highly recommend their services!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Analise B

Shannon Hart was a pleasure to work with. She worked with our price range and provided phenomenal suggestions. The flowers and corsages were perfect! The centerpieces were perfection and the bouquets were flawless. They were extremely accommodating and brought amazing ideas to... Read More the table.

A bride's dream of flowery details!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Ashley C

My wedding was a dream come true and one of the reason is Palette of Petals.. wow, over and beyond my expectations. I seemed to have work with a few of the wonderful employees at Palette before the big day- Shannon, Susie, and Maria. All three were so wonderful and Shannon...... Read More her amazing listening ear to create what I had imagined in my head and all her glorious ideas and details that took it over the top. They were so flexible helping me fit my budget and so flexible when we decided to change our wedding from an indoor to an outdoor wedding in less than a week before! A bride's dream is to marry the love of her life first and then second to create the most beautiful and romantic atmosphere possible. Well Palette did it for me through their bouquets, boutonnieres, flower crowns, altars, floral table arrangements etc. IF you can imagine it they can take your idea and put so much detail and thought into it to make it a million times over your expectations. I HIGHLY recommend them as your florist and ambiance creator!

Absolutely perfect

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Taryn F

I am so extremely happy we used Palette of Petals for our wedding! Shannon was great to work with! I had so much fun chatting with her on my initial phone consultation, I ran a few ideas by her for a fall flower look and you could hear the excitement in her voice. Very soon... Read More after she sent my pinterest page with some inspiration photos as well as photos and names of flowers she was thinking about using (which is extremely helpful for someone who doesn’t know much about flowers). I couldn’t believe she was the only vendor I talked to that had done this because it is a brilliant idea! I followed Palette of Petals on Facebook and every time I saw more wedding flower photos pop up I got more and more excited for my own because the quality of their work looked phenomenal. They did not disappoint in the slightest. We did 3 different looks varied among the tables and every one of them were exactly what I was thinking/hoping. We got so many compliments on how gorgeous they all were! However, my absolute favorite was my bouquet. The colors were vibrant, the flowers were perfectly in bloom but what amazed me was the more I looked at it the more detail and texture I noticed. They truly have an eye and talent that takes everything a step up. I could not have been happier with Palette

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Jenna T

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 LeeAnn J

They are the best ever! After meeting with Shannon the first time I knew they were the way to go. She definitely has an artistic eye understood my vision clearer then I think I did! Everything down to the floral dog collar was amazing. There was not one thing I would have... Read More changed! Thank you guys! I highly recommend!

Shannon, thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Stacey B

Shannon and her team were easy to work with and put together the most perfect arrangements for our August wedding. I cannot thank you enough for working with our budget and helping me last minute changes. You guys are awesome and I'm so happy we went with Palette of... Read More Petals!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Sue M

Shannon, you and your team made the room so whimsical. When I think of working with you and how you always said, “sure we can do that”…and the outcome under any pressure turned out beautiful. Kayla needing a bouquet for her bridal portraits in a couple hours was a true test of... Read More standing behind, “sure, we can do that” and we thank you. When my mom, Kayla and I first met with you and shared Kayla’s vision with the already purchased lanterns, I don’t even think we knew exactly how they would look. You took several different sized and shaped lanterns and made each arrangement with such care and individuality. The room looked amazing! The bouquets and boutonnieres all looked so beautiful and Kayla said, “They looked just like I imagined.” Your ability to make the brides vision your own is so important and Palette of Petals has that perfected! Thank you, The Mother of the Bride, Sue

Wonderful Florist!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Brittany W

The employees at Palette of Petals went above and beyond for our wedding. From helping me decide on what exactly I wanted to carrying it all out flawlessly on the wedding day, I give them 5 stars!

Loved Palette of Petals!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Jessica R

I couldn't recommend Palette of Petals enough. Shannon and team were incredible to work with and we were so lucky they were able to add us to their very busy schedule. The flowers we had for our wedding were a perfect execution of the overall thoughts and ideas that we discussed... Read More and everything look perfect. Also, the arch was exactly what I had wanted and it was such a beautiful piece to get married under and to take photos with. Also, the boutonnieres were so amazing. Everything looked beautiful and the team was so helpful and professional. I would recommend Palette of Petals for anyone with flower needs- they were amazing!!!!

Could not have asked for more

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Emily G

Well, I could have, but that would just be greedy. Shannon is amazing. When I met back with her I knew the flowers would be great, but I didn't know they would be this gorgeous. I gave her flowers that I liked, what our color scheme was... and she basically did the rest. The... Read More bouquets were so full and huge! Each of my bridesmaids commented on how they thought their bouquets were the brides. Nope, mine was a sight to behold. It is currently sitting in my apartment. I am going to be very sad when I have to get rid of it. There are a few flowers I think I will dry to prosperity. Shannon and everyone at Palette of Petals was so easy to work with and flexible to new ideas. If there was another big event that I needed flowers for in Virginia Beach, I would definitely give them a call.

Flower fun!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Stephanie W

Shannon and her team were such a pleasure to work with! They were one of the only vendors i interviewed that would let us create some of our own centerpieces and decorations. They then added their beautiful touch to make those decorations perfect. It helped us make budget for... Read More the flowers. She had a huge variety of rentals including pipe and drape. She would follow Pinterest and ensure my vision was done. My family was so impressed with the bridal bouquet :) great work girls!!! Great with the price, able to meet with me when I had more questions and they were another vendor who my other vendors were glad to work with. Not stuffy. Genuine and nice people. Highly recommend if you want to work together to add personal touches to your wedding as some florists do not want their name on something 'not their style'. It was a great bonding experience to make the centerpieces with the now hubby and then turn it all in to be transformed. Oh and she helped find my massive massive 4 ft tall wine glasses I scoured the Internet for. Those turned out great!!! Thanks again

wedding flowers

Reviewed on 9/26/2014

I cannot even express how amazing the flowers were at our daughter's wedding. She had a theme idea and had seen a photo shoot done by Palette of Petals and wanted something similar to it but they went above and beyond in creating floral displays that encompassed her theme and... Read More the many colors she chose to use. Such rich and vibrant colors provided the perfect homage to the beginning of fall.Everyone raved about them- especially the bouquet- it was honestly the most beautiful one I have ever seen. Thanks to Shannon and her crew for making this the most perfect event!

Beyond amazing flowers AND FLOWER CROWN!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Lauren P

Absolutely could not say enough about Shannon and Palette of Petals. She made me the most beautiful flower crown TWICE. One for my engagement party and then another for the wedding. I also had to make A LOT of last minute changes due to my budget being cut, and they were... Read More extremely happy to help and make changes! 20 stars if possible!!!

Gorgeous Custom Work

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Beth L

Palette of Petals created the most beautiful back drop for my ceremony with strung lilies and greenery hanging from the bamboo arch we rented from them. The even made the hanging piece removable and delivered and set it up at the reception venue after the ceremony.... Read More Communication was a little rocky. I expect 1-2 business day turn around for response to emails, but was not hearing back from them for lengths of time and had to re-email asking if they had received it. In the end, the quality and beauty of the flowers was beautiful, and that's what matters.