Let Us Make Your Wedding Like No Other

Bringing your vision from the beginning, dreamy blur of color into fragrant, textured reality. We create custom-designed, professional floral arrangements with a rich, textured look that leaves ordinary far behind. Using an artistic approach, we find intense joy in floral design and it shows.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

524 Central Drive, Suite 103, Virginia Beach, VA (757) 422-0415

A bride's dream of flowery details!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Ashley C

My wedding was a dream come true and one of the reason is Palette of Petals.. wow, over and beyond my expectations. I seemed to have work with a few of the wonderful employees at Palette before the big day- Shannon, Susie, and Maria. All three were so wonderful and Shannon...... Read More her amazing listening ear to create what I had imagined in my head and all her glorious ideas and details that took it over the top. They were so flexible helping me fit my budget and so flexible when we decided to change our wedding from an indoor to an outdoor wedding in less than a week before! A bride's dream is to marry the love of her life first and then second to create the most beautiful and romantic atmosphere possible. Well Palette did it for me through their bouquets, boutonnieres, flower crowns, altars, floral table arrangements etc. IF you can imagine it they can take your idea and put so much detail and thought into it to make it a million times over your expectations. I HIGHLY recommend them as your florist and ambiance creator!

Absolutely perfect

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Taryn F

I am so extremely happy we used Palette of Petals for our wedding! Shannon was great to work with! I had so much fun chatting with her on my initial phone consultation, I ran a few ideas by her for a fall flower look and you could hear the excitement in her voice. Very soon... Read More after she sent my pinterest page with some inspiration photos as well as photos and names of flowers she was thinking about using (which is extremely helpful for someone who doesn’t know much about flowers). I couldn’t believe she was the only vendor I talked to that had done this because it is a brilliant idea! I followed Palette of Petals on Facebook and every time I saw more wedding flower photos pop up I got more and more excited for my own because the quality of their work looked phenomenal. They did not disappoint in the slightest. We did 3 different looks varied among the tables and every one of them were exactly what I was thinking/hoping. We got so many compliments on how gorgeous they all were! However, my absolute favorite was my bouquet. The colors were vibrant, the flowers were perfectly in bloom but what amazed me was the more I looked at it the more detail and texture I noticed. They truly have an eye and talent that takes everything a step up. I could not have been happier with Palette

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Jenna T

The ladies at Palette of Petals have a passion for flowers, and this passion really comes through in the beautiful work they produce. I used POP for my wedding flowers and they executed my vision PERFECTLY! My bouquet was gorgeous, as was my bridesmaid's bouquets, the... Read More boutonnieres for the groom & groomsmen, the corsages for the moms and grandmoms, the flowers they designed for my wedding arbor, and all of the amazing centerpieces they created. You can tell they really know their stuff when it comes to flowers. Some of the flowers I originally wanted for my August wedding were not in season (peonies), but they were able to suggest similar flowers that were equally as gorgeous! They were also able to find hops (an ingredient in craft beer) for the guys' boutonnieres! The flowers were pure perfection. These ladies are very hard working - do not hesitate to book them for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 stephanie g

Shannon’s work was so amazing, words cannot even describe! We wanted a vintage theme for our wedding, so heavy on props rather than flowers and she did an excellent job while staying in our budget. All the tables were decorated differently with vintage props left and right,... Read More she was able to actually recreate several photos I had shown her of things I liked. She will create a Pinterest board for you to see what types of props and flowers she is considering and you two can comment back and forth on things. That was a HUGE help for the bouquet because I don’t know anything about flowers or their names. She pinned lots of pictures of bouquets for me to look at and comment on what I liked and didn’t like. I sent her a picture of my dress and she had lots of good ideas for a bouquet that would match without taking away.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Katherine B

The flowers were amazing! They were so beautiful and fresh. Everything was full and mostly of flowers not of greenery. They really helped us re-purpose flowers throughout the evening and it was all flawless. The team really saw my vision from the very first meeting which my... Read More mother attended for me, nothing was lost in translation. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Juliet B

Palette of Petals did an incredible job implementing our vision. They were detail oriented and the floral ceiling they installed was the most beautiful element of our wedding. They were pleasant to work with and ensured they did everything they could to achieve the exact... Read More aesthetic we wanted for our big day. We highly recommend their services!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Analise B

Shannon Hart was a pleasure to work with. She worked with our price range and provided phenomenal suggestions. The flowers and corsages were perfect! The centerpieces were perfection and the bouquets were flawless. They were extremely accommodating and brought amazing ideas to... Read More the table.

BEST FLORIST IN THE AREA

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Kalli M

I am writing to let any future bride in on a little secret.. Find them and book them for your next event! Palette of Petals may be a small business, but don't let that fool you.. I didn't see them at any bridal show when I became engaged, but I was lucky enough to sign up and... Read More find them on TheKnot.com.. After reading tons of reviews, I set up an appointment with Shannon. She is EXTREMELY knowledgeable and helpful with regards to what is in bloom at the time of your wedding, prices and availabilty. She even made a vision board from all my ideas and sent me tons of pictures on a Pinterest board for me to see some more ideas. I wanted to see my vision before hand and Shannon made me a mock up of my design. A 3 ft tall silver manzanita tree with floating white orchids and hanging crystals. OMG! I was hooked and on the wedding day, when I walked into the room, my mouth dropped. They were gorgeous.. She even had my bouquets and flowers for the ceremony delivered to the hotel by her staff the day of, so I wouldn't have to send someone to pick them up. I am so happy I found this little place with the big ideas; they made my wedding vision come to life! Palette of Petals should be on your must see/talk to list for your wedding. They did beautiful work and for that I will always be grateful!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Jenna T

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 LeeAnn J

They are the best ever! After meeting with Shannon the first time I knew they were the way to go. She definitely has an artistic eye understood my vision clearer then I think I did! Everything down to the floral dog collar was amazing. There was not one thing I would have... Read More changed! Thank you guys! I highly recommend!

Shannon, thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Stacey B

Shannon and her team were easy to work with and put together the most perfect arrangements for our August wedding. I cannot thank you enough for working with our budget and helping me last minute changes. You guys are awesome and I'm so happy we went with Palette of... Read More Petals!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Sue M

Shannon, you and your team made the room so whimsical. When I think of working with you and how you always said, “sure we can do that”…and the outcome under any pressure turned out beautiful. Kayla needing a bouquet for her bridal portraits in a couple hours was a true test of... Read More standing behind, “sure, we can do that” and we thank you. When my mom, Kayla and I first met with you and shared Kayla’s vision with the already purchased lanterns, I don’t even think we knew exactly how they would look. You took several different sized and shaped lanterns and made each arrangement with such care and individuality. The room looked amazing! The bouquets and boutonnieres all looked so beautiful and Kayla said, “They looked just like I imagined.” Your ability to make the brides vision your own is so important and Palette of Petals has that perfected! Thank you, The Mother of the Bride, Sue

Wonderful Florist!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Brittany W

The employees at Palette of Petals went above and beyond for our wedding. From helping me decide on what exactly I wanted to carrying it all out flawlessly on the wedding day, I give them 5 stars!

Loved Palette of Petals!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Jessica R

I couldn't recommend Palette of Petals enough. Shannon and team were incredible to work with and we were so lucky they were able to add us to their very busy schedule. The flowers we had for our wedding were a perfect execution of the overall thoughts and ideas that we discussed... Read More and everything look perfect. Also, the arch was exactly what I had wanted and it was such a beautiful piece to get married under and to take photos with. Also, the boutonnieres were so amazing. Everything looked beautiful and the team was so helpful and professional. I would recommend Palette of Petals for anyone with flower needs- they were amazing!!!!

Could not have asked for more

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Emily G

Well, I could have, but that would just be greedy. Shannon is amazing. When I met back with her I knew the flowers would be great, but I didn't know they would be this gorgeous. I gave her flowers that I liked, what our color scheme was... and she basically did the rest. The... Read More bouquets were so full and huge! Each of my bridesmaids commented on how they thought their bouquets were the brides. Nope, mine was a sight to behold. It is currently sitting in my apartment. I am going to be very sad when I have to get rid of it. There are a few flowers I think I will dry to prosperity. Shannon and everyone at Palette of Petals was so easy to work with and flexible to new ideas. If there was another big event that I needed flowers for in Virginia Beach, I would definitely give them a call.

Flower fun!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Stephanie W

Shannon and her team were such a pleasure to work with! They were one of the only vendors i interviewed that would let us create some of our own centerpieces and decorations. They then added their beautiful touch to make those decorations perfect. It helped us make budget for... Read More the flowers. She had a huge variety of rentals including pipe and drape. She would follow Pinterest and ensure my vision was done. My family was so impressed with the bridal bouquet :) great work girls!!! Great with the price, able to meet with me when I had more questions and they were another vendor who my other vendors were glad to work with. Not stuffy. Genuine and nice people. Highly recommend if you want to work together to add personal touches to your wedding as some florists do not want their name on something 'not their style'. It was a great bonding experience to make the centerpieces with the now hubby and then turn it all in to be transformed. Oh and she helped find my massive massive 4 ft tall wine glasses I scoured the Internet for. Those turned out great!!! Thanks again

wedding flowers

Reviewed on 9/26/2014

I cannot even express how amazing the flowers were at our daughter's wedding. She had a theme idea and had seen a photo shoot done by Palette of Petals and wanted something similar to it but they went above and beyond in creating floral displays that encompassed her theme and... Read More the many colors she chose to use. Such rich and vibrant colors provided the perfect homage to the beginning of fall.Everyone raved about them- especially the bouquet- it was honestly the most beautiful one I have ever seen. Thanks to Shannon and her crew for making this the most perfect event!

Beyond amazing flowers AND FLOWER CROWN!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Lauren P

Absolutely could not say enough about Shannon and Palette of Petals. She made me the most beautiful flower crown TWICE. One for my engagement party and then another for the wedding. I also had to make A LOT of last minute changes due to my budget being cut, and they were... Read More extremely happy to help and make changes! 20 stars if possible!!!

Gorgeous Custom Work

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Beth L

Palette of Petals created the most beautiful back drop for my ceremony with strung lilies and greenery hanging from the bamboo arch we rented from them. The even made the hanging piece removable and delivered and set it up at the reception venue after the ceremony.... Read More Communication was a little rocky. I expect 1-2 business day turn around for response to emails, but was not hearing back from them for lengths of time and had to re-email asking if they had received it. In the end, the quality and beauty of the flowers was beautiful, and that's what matters.

Simply Gorgeous

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Megan J

I was in awe when I walked into our reception. Palette of Petals did a phenomenal job, and I will admit, my jaw dropped when I saw the room. Upon our first meeting, I told Shannon my "vision" and she asked me the basics of what I liked, didn't like, our wedding colors, etc.... Read More From there, they took my vision and made it a reality. The flowers were gorgeous; the colors flowed so perfectly. The centerpieces were exactly what I wanted. They transformed a room into the classic Gatsby party that I wanted. It was perfect. And, I highly recommend them! It was one of the best vendor decisions I made, and totally worth every penny.

Understood my wife's vision PERFECTLY!

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Tyler H

Beyond amazing! My wife cried when she saw her wedding bouquet! Shannon and the rest of Palette of Petals were so easy to work with. They understood my wife's vision perfectly. They even went above and beyond and helped setup our venue because we were running behind. The amount... Read More of care they put into their work is remarkable, and the results show. My wife and I had a perfect wedding, thanks in large part to the beautiful floral arrangements made for both the ceremony and the reception that made everything come together.

Unpleasant Interaction

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Kat B

I saw this vendor for a consultation. I was very happy with the attentiveness and interest in my event. I was told that it would be 2 weeks before I would receive a quote, which I thought was a little lengthy since other similar boutique stores gave me a line-by-line quote in... Read More less than a week. Nevertheless, I eagerly awaited their quote. And then I waited...and waited...and waited. After 2 weeks, I sent a gentle inquiry as to the status of my quote. The reply was shockingly rude. There was no apology for the delay. There was "we are very busy" excuses and a very rude suggestion that I take my business to a chain store that had "basic packages" that were pre-priced, as they might be faster at getting me a quote. They told me that it would be another week before they could get me a quote. Another 10 days went by...now 4 weeks from the consult, and still nothing. I expect polite, timely, efficient, and beautiful work from a florist. Without the first 3 things, I do not recommend anyone take a chance on the 4th also being a failure. I took my business elsewhere.

Beautiful flowers and incredible service!

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Lindsey

Shannon was absolutely wonderful to work with! She helped make my wedding day flower vision a reality. She took the time to work with me and my mom in person and over the phone and was extremely patient and kind! She is very knowledgeable and experienced, which was very apparent... Read More in our conversations and in our interactions with her. One thing that I valued about this business is that they are willing to work with you on a budget. The flowers were beautiful in person and lasted perfectly from 1:30PM when they were delivered until 10:30PM when the reception ended. All in all, I highly recommend Palette of Petals! You will not be disappointed!

Fabulous Flowers

Reviewed on 3/02/2014 Lyndy W

These ladies did an amazing job for our wedding! They really took the time to listen to our vision and worked to make it come to life - and they nailed it! From decorating trees at our altar, to the ombre flower petals down the aisle, to the wonderfully intricate centerpieces -... Read More everything was gorgeous!!! The bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful, too! They are so creative and added extra special touches (like orchids in the branches of the centerpieces) that really made the flowers enchanting. I did not know much about flowers going into our appointment - really just what I liked on Pinterest - and their experience and expertise definitely showed! I highly recommend them and will be ordering from them for any occasion I need flowers in the future!

Brought my fantasy to life!

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Lorrie M. T

I had a specific vision, knew how I wanted the flowers and centerpieces to feel...but not sure how to make it happen. Shannon and her flower family listened carefully, suggested options and were more than willing to accept changes as they occured. The day of our wedding, the... Read More room sparkled with their efforts. Absolutely beautiful! On time and in budget was a bonus.