Palm Beach Photography, Inc.

All of South Florida from Stuart to the Florida Keys

Documenting Love

Experience, heart and talent make the difference in a day you will never forget! There are so many emotional moments that pass by in an instant; moments that could be missed if you don’t have an experienced wedding photojournalist to capture them. Palm Beach Photography, Inc. is an Award Winning wedding photographer who knows what it takes to capture your love story just as it should be; not just the big moments but also the little moments that are easily missed. A wedding is all about real love and it takes a photographer who sees emotion in a different way to capture every precious moment of this amazing day. It takes a wedding photographer who is emotionally invested in documenting your wedding day with your individual personalities shining through and finding the art in your day.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

All of South Florida from Stuart to the Florida Keys (561) 951-8800

Look no further, Palm Beach Photography is the BEST you'll find!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Nicole N

If you’re looking for a photographer in the South Florida area, stop your search! Tonya and the team at Palm Beach Photography are the only people you need to contact!! Tonya shot our wedding in Islamorada this year, and from the very first phone call with her, I knew we found... Read More the person to capture our special day. Tonya spent time on the front end to get to know us, our style, and what we wanted in our wedding images. From a planning perspective she was well organized (HUGE plus for me since our wedding coordinator from our hotel was inexperienced) and created timelines for everyone in the wedding party and for the reception! She was my most trusted advisor when it came to my wedding day, always giving great feedback on everything from our décor to picture locations; Tonya was very much my lifeline throughout my planning process and I cannot thank her enough for her support!! All of that aside, where Tonya truly shines is in her photography skills. She beautifully captured every moment from our first look to our last dance. She made my husband and I, who are both uncomfortable being the center of attention, completely at ease. Her warm and caring nature coupled with friendly and fun attitude made the hours of photography before the wedding ceremony such a great experience!! She accommodated all of my family’s needs with such grace & charm, from my elderly grandparents to rambunctious nieces, and it all just came so naturally to Tonya; she is truly amazing!! I also have to say her coordinator was AWESOME! She came up with unique ideas to display our rings and incorporate props, plus she kept our bridal party on time; we loved her too! Lastly, Tonya has shot weddings at our venue both prior to our wedding and recently following our wedding, and I think what sets her apart is her ability to capture each couple & each wedding’s unique spirit and style. There were no cookie-cutter images; I can’t find one image of my husband and I that used the same poses, setting, or style as any other wedding she had shot there. It’s truly remarkable! We had a more laid back, simple beach wedding and although she captured all of the little details that we as brides spend hours working on, she really focused on the smiles and laughs of our friends and family. Her attention was on the people who really make the memories, and I LOVED that about her! We were so thankful to have found Tonya; her beautiful work PERFECTLY captured that day and will preserve these amazing memories for the rest of our lives!!

2015-09-23T10:31:33 Response from the vendor

I can’t begin to thank you enough for your kind words. It was really touching reading through what you had to say. You know, we really work so hard and try to remain as creative and inspired and upbeat throughout the entire wedding experience for... Read Less Read More

An amazing photographer and an amazing person!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE Tonya and her team!! Not only was she down to earth, sweet, upbeat, creative and easy to work with but she was genuinely excited for us on our special day. Tonya had originally taken our engagement pictures and we were blown away by the quality of her work. I knew... Read More instantly from there on, we had to use her for our wedding pictures. I cannot say enough good things about her. Tonya did an amazing job throughout our wedding, capturing every precious moment and getting every single detail. She has such a unique eye for what will look spectacular. Tonya also went to our wedding venue 2 weeks prior to our wedding day to scope out all of the gorgeous spots for our pictures. She really goes above and beyond any regular photographer and she seems like she always strives to surpass our expectations. You will definitely love her work. We certainly did. Thank you so much Tonya for capturing our special day!! Tonya and her team absolutely deserve 5/5 stars, we highly recommend them!

2015-09-08T09:32:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Phuong and Victoria! I can't begin to tell you how amazing it was to be included in this most memorable part of your lives. I simply adore you!

Amazing Photographers!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

We had our wedding in Miami South Beach at the Palms Resort and Spa. I found Tonya and the Palm Beach Photography on the knot and since I don't live in Miami (we live in Vancouver Canada) I contacted her about her services. She was so helpful from the start. She skyped with us... Read More and went over everything in detail. Her warm and energetic personality really stood out to me and made it an easy decision to hire her as our photographer. We had looked at a couple other photographers but they were way more pricey and didn't seem to have the same passion that Tonya had. Prior to our wedding Tonya went out to our venue and took photos and looked for spots that would be great places to shoot for the day of the wedding. This really was an extra step she took to make everything flow smoothly for our special day. She texted me pictures of the venue which was really exciting as I had never been there before and I got a sneak peak at how beautiful the venue was. She also assured me that the venue was beautiful which put my mind at ease. On the day of the wedding she had an extra photographer with her and they were amazing. I had so many of my guests come up to me after and say how amazing they thought the photographers were. They were awesome and making everything on time and run smoothly. They took photos of my hubby and his groomsmen while the girls got their makeup and hair done and then photos of us once we were all dolled up. They took the time to go around and take photos of all the beautiful details of the wedding which I also really appreciated. I am usually the one holding a camera at any event and I take a lot of photos! ha so I didn't know what we would have and if I would feel like they captured everything. when I got the photos from the wedding I was so pleased. they captured everything! All the emotions from our guests and from my husband and I. They even caught a very special moment I shared with my mother in law and grandma in law. I was so pleased to see that moment captured and couldn't believe that they were there to capture it. They didn't make us pose throughout the wedding which I also really appreciated. They let us enjoy the party and just captured all the beautiful moments naturally which made the pictures amazing. An extra step they did during the party was they got on a latter and took a picture of everyone dancing and cheering. such a cool shot to have. Overall great photographers! My mom cannot stop talking about how amazing all the photos are and how professional they were! Definitely no need to look any further if you are looking to hire a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017

One of our best wedding decisions was choosing Palm Beach Photography, Inc. as our photographer! What can I say other than perfection! We had a very small and intimate beach wedding at The Cheeca Lodge in Islamorada Florida. A beautiful venue and the perfect place for a wedding.... Read More Originally we were going to do our own photography just to save on cost. Thankfully we decided on hiring a photographer to have them professionally done. We are so happy we did because these photos are PRICELESS! No matter what the cost. We were very impressed with the way Tonya catered to our every need. While keeping the two of us separate until the "First Look" she kept me calm and gave me advise while at the same time keeping my groom in a nice cool air conditioned room to keep him comfortable. Tonya has an amazing eye and captured the moment in every single pose. The great thing is that she welcomes and idea you may have as well and made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. Her fun loving personality just made it easy. Our wedding photos are so beautiful we would love to just show them off to the whole world! We will cherish them FOREVER! We can't thank you enough Palm Beach Photography for making our "Special Day" a "Perfect Day" ~THANK YOU~

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Kathleen S

I can't say enough wonderful things about them. They were so professional the day of the wedding and they even helped out in situations where they didn't have to. They gave encouraging words and made sure everything went perfectly the day of. Extremely professional, creative,... Read More and overall good people. They were worth every penny. Not to mention the pictures came out stunning. Do yourself a favor and go with them.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Allison T

All of our pictures turned out amazing and they were really able to capture how truly beautiful our venue was!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Krista D

Having a small intimate wedding and a passion for photography, I was very particular in choosing a photographer for my wedding. When I saw Tonya's portfolio and spoke with her regarding my wishes I was confident she was the right fit. She worked with me to accommodate my budget.... Read More Additionally, She prepared an itinerary for the day and was able to capture breathtaking images in a variety of landscapes. Her photos were delivered timely and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Tonya for your photography needs!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Cristina H

Tonya and her crew are amazing!!! From the very beginning, Tonya has been professional, thorough, and so creative in her approach. What I loved most was her awesome OCD-ness with the day-of-wedding schedule - as a teacher I totally appreciate this. The itinerary was en... Read More pointe!!!! I wholeheartedly recommend her to any and every bride looking for someone to photograph your momentous day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jackson P

My wife and I chose Palm Beach Photography to photograph our wedding and were very happy with our pictures. I'm not very comfortable before the camera and Tonya and her team made the experience very easy and entertaining as well. She was reachable easily when we had questions... Read More and made the experience pleasant. We really liked her and her team.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Christie H

Absolutely loved our photographer! They were amazing to work with and love our gorgeous photos!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Amanda H

Amazing work! That really describes Palm Beach Photography. I found Tonya on Facebook as a referral. I went to her webpage and immediately liked what I saw. Her use of color is what resonated with me. I met with her and told her my honest budget. She was able to work within my... Read More budget and give me two shooters - which was a key element for me. I met a few photographers during my planning and I just felt Tonya was the one. She helped craft the day and put together a timeline for us after a group meeting with the venue. I didn't have to do a thing except give the time lines to my best man and MOH. :) Our family loved her and her staff the day off. None of her team was intrusive - you didn't even know they were there. Our pictures are amazing and I'm glad we went with Palm Beach Photgraphy! I would highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Terran A

Palm Beach Photography was simply amazing! I am so happy I chose Tonya for our wedding and other events. The photos turned out beautiful and are something me and my husband can cherish forever. Toyna is amazing sweet and made my wedding day less stressful and captured all the... Read More wonderful moments. She covered my bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and wedding so beautifully.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Chara

I'm so happy we chose palm beach photography to capture our wedding! They were so easy to work with and really made it very easy. Tonya listened to what we wanted and made it happen so effortlessly! My pictures came out exactly how I wanted and I will be able to look at them so... Read More my special day lasts a lifetime!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Jordan S

I used Palm Beach Photography for my engagement photos and wedding photos. I was extremely satisfied with the outcome of both events. They took the time to plan a timeline for the day of which we went over before the wedding when we did a walk through of our venue. The team of... Read More photographers were great and made the photos fun and easy. I would recommend them to anyone getting married looking for excellent service and beautiful pictures!

Beautiful Photographs

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 christie h

Tanya did a wonderful job artistically capturing our special day. Her images are always beautiful. Our wedding was the night before a holiday and we were thankful Tanya was able to be there.

Michelle and Kyle's wedding!

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Briana B

Tonya and Lindsay were perfect! From the every beginning they worked with our budget and made sure we got everything we wanted! Once our wedding date got closer we were in constant contact and they made sure to plan everything down to the last detail as well as capture every... Read More moment. The day of our wedding I was so anxious and nervous and they made my girls and I feel so comfortable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for great quality work and a reasonable price. Thanks again, Tonya!! We love love love our photos!!

highly recommend palm bch photography!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Tara E

My husband and I loved working with Tonya from Palm beach photography!!! Great, flexible people and amazing pictures!!!! You will not be disappointed!!

Our Dream Wedding: Captured PERFECTLY

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Lauren R

Weddings, especially destination weddings, can be extremely stressful: getting in town with ALL your luggage, obtaining the wedding license, and then meeting with nearly all of your vendors in the few days that you have leading up to the wedding, while still trying to have... Read More intimate, personal moments with each and every guest that traveled all that way for your big day. With that in mind: the vendors you choose are crucial, since they can either help or cause more stress… Tonya is the photographer to choose if you want to have a relaxed, fun day and be able to enjoy every moment! Tonya and her team are fantastic photographers and people. I would highly recommend Palm Beach Photography to anyone getting married. They captured what words cannot describe, made the event timeless, gave great advice from the start, and had such quick turn around time in getting us the pictures. Tonya was very easy to reach at anytime and answered my every question, while calming my every apprehension that I had prior to our big day. We could not have been happier with how easy, laidback and collected she and her team were to work with. I consider myself a pretty creative person, so I was definitely looking for this in a photographer as well. They blew me away with unique, gorgeous photos: from my dress on the pier, our rings positioned perfectly with shells (all props they brought – they were SO on top of things!), our “First NON-Look,” our beach ball exit from the ceremony, my Dad and I’s dance, the Sparkler Send-Off… the list goes on and on. Sparkler photos are difficult; I’ve had many friends who have had a Sparkler Send-Off and were so disappointed with their photos. A lot of this had to do with the time line, and their photographers had them doing the Sparkler Send-Off during the day! I am extremely thankful that Tonya and her team knew exactly what they were doing with the time line, not only for the sparklers, but other photos taken on the beach, which needed an exact time of day for the perfect lighting for the perfect photo. A HUGE shout out is necessary for coordinating all of the time line, minute by minute, for the entire day – it was all taken care of for me. She kept us on schedule 100% of the day! She prompted us for family photos, group photos, friend photos and everything in between so that all of our greatest moments through the day were captured. They even went above and beyond to keep both myself and the Groom cool with fans and refrigerated towels whenever needed - and that was needed constantly in the heat and dress I was wearing! I am forever grateful for them on that day! I appreciate that they were always open to my ideas (rings on the date of the newspaper, a “First NON-Look,” the beach balls). I also appreciate that she would ask us what WE wanted. I felt in control, but in great hands at the same time. And that’s a very good feeling to have in your photographer. Numerous guests at my wedding commented on how my photographers were all over the place, taking pictures of everyone, made the photos fun and were able to catch the happy moments that happened throughout the entire day. I will forever be able to remember how wonderful and precious that day was by just looking through my photos with all the memories captured perfectly. I am so thrilled we chose them, and I absolutely give them the best reference. Thank you, Tonya & Palm Beach Photography, for helping make our wedding day unfortgettable!

Wedding Review Palm Beach Photography

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Amanda B

Palm Beach Photography is a talented group of professionals who truly love what they do and are the best at it. Tonya Laker, owner, has a special touch to all of her photos. She brings out the brightness, the happiness, and emotions in the couple with her shots. From the very... Read More beginning of our first meeting, Tonya was approachable, communicative, and full of joy and life. Every time we called or texted, unless Tonya was on location, she answered any questions and concerns that we had. During our final walkthrough, every minute was accounted for by Palm Beach Photography. They were prepared for all family portraits and made everything run smoothly. Everything about Palm Beach Photography was a mixture of fun, energetic, youthful, and full of joy. Many photographers are more about quality than quantity but Palm Beach Photography is both. Every picture captures the beautiful moments of our wedding; every picture is full of love. Tonya uses color and angles to her advantage and she captures the emotion in all. All in all, Palm Beach Photography were invested in our day; they were there for us from the beginning and we cannot have asked for more from Tonya. Our grandfather was sick in the hospital, in the ICU, a couple weeks after our wedding. Knowing that we were still weeks away from having our photos sent to us due to quantity and all edits, Tonya went out of her way to send us a beautiful picture of us on our wedding day with my wife and her grandparents so that we could deliver this photograph to her grandfather so that he would have a chance to recapture our special day. Thank you for everything Tonya!

Photography

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Lassanee C

Tonya was Amazing! Very professional and very kind. She met all of our expectations. She photographed our engagement pictures as well as our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the results!!!

Highly Recommend!! Amazing photos, fun and professional team!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

Tonya is just Wonderful! As a bride planning from a distance (literally across the country) I was worried about how everything was going to come together. She was so flexible and easy to work with, it made the whole process stress free! I feel so lucky to have found her! For my... Read More wedding planning, booking a photographer was the most important venue for me and finding her was a dream come true! Working with her and her team was so wonderful and her photos came out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Tonya and her team were so professional and fun and it really shows through in their photography. My husband and I now have these incredible pictures to look back on to remember such a beautiful, special, and important event in our lives. We are so thankful for her and would recommend her to anyone! I wish we could fly her out to where we live for any of our future photography needs :). Worth every penny!

Palm Beach Photography! Simply the best!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Taryn C

Tonya and her team came highly recommended from the wedding coordinators at Cheeca Lodge! I did my own research and negotiating and we came up with a deal that worked for both parties involved. Tonya really worked with me in regards to my budget. During the planning process she... Read More was readily available for any questions or concerns we had. She was just a pleasure to work with all around. She was able to envision my aesthetic and help develop my dream wedding photos! I felt as if she was just as excited as I was for my special day. The day of, the palm beach photography team was exceptional. Everyone loved working with them because of their upbeat and fun disposition. I can't say enough about much I appreciated them! A+ all around!

WOW!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

I must start off by saying that I did not see the value of professional photography for our wedding. I HATE PICTURES!! Tony came recommended by our wedding planner and I am so very happy we went with Palm Beach Photography. We had long chats on the phone prior to meeting... Read More and she displayed real interest in getting to know us. This kind of personal attention was completely unexpected. She convinced me to trust her and trust her is what I did. Working with Tonya was a dream. She made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera! Words really can not express the gratitude I have for Palm Beach Photography! We have the most wonderful images of our wedding. Her timing and eye for detail are impeccable. Tonya had such great ideas and used the venue in was that only a true artist could. She explored the venue on our first meeting and found the most awe inspiring backdrops for our "First look" pictures. It truly felt as if we were in a world of our own. The PBP team takes such good care of their clients even after the wedding. All of the little extras really made me feel appreciated. when I saw our "Sneak Peak" gallery, I was FLOORED! The images look like something straight out of a magazine. There was a great mix of posed and candid moments. She didn't miss a thing! She managed to capture EVERY emption on film. From nervous to anxious to excited and overwhelmed; I have a picture for every emotion I felt that day. Tonya stuck with her schedule and made every moment count. EVERYONE that has seen our pictures has raved about them. I love her work so much that we have already started planning our anniversary shoot with her. 5 star service.

Exceptional Photography!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015

I can't even begin to express how happy my spouse and I are with our engagement and wedding photos. Since we’re from Michigan, it was a bit of a challenge in selecting vendors over the phone. I interviewed and looked through the portfolios’ of several photographers in the area.... Read More As I glanced through Palm Beach’s photo albums online, I admired the uniqueness of each couple’s photos. No two albums were the same. We contracted Palm Beach Photography to photograph both our engagement and wedding pictures. Prior to our engagement session, Tonya spent a good amount of time getting to know the two of us. I loved her excitement and interest she displayed towards capturing the essence of what we wanted in our photos. During our engagement shoot, we honestly had a wonderful time taking pictures with her! Her creativeness and attention to detail was incredible. Our photos turned out amazing and we had a really fun time in the process! I was very impressed with the different poses, lighting and quality of the images. Most importantly, she captured our personalities! Prior to our wedding, Tonya spent a great deal of time with me on the phone coordinating all the details. She created a detailed wedding day itinerary and even took the time to visit our venue prior to the wedding. Tonya and her assistant, Lindsey, were just simply wonderful to work with. They’re both energetic and genuinely care about your wedding day. Both went out of their way to make the day so incredibly special for us! And they gave us the best gift of all, beautiful pictures that captured every magical moment of our wedding day!

Excellent Photography Company

Reviewed on 5/30/2015

Palm Beach Photography was an excellent company to work with. Tonya worked with us and our financial goals and she was always available to talk to and meet with throughout the planning process. She helped to coordinate things with my wedding planner and made decisions based on... Read More my individual needs. The Palm Beach Photography team was accommodating and extremely fun to work with on my wedding day! The pictures of my wedding came out perfect and I definitely recommend the team for photography!

Tonya Laker