Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Fashion

133 Main St, Brattleboro, VT (802) 254-3626

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Erica K

Pamela Moore is amazing! She took on the task of fixing my wedding dress that I bought while living in FL and had shipped up only a few weeks before my wedding last September. My dress came with a large hole in the seam from alterations that had not been closed, and she also... Read More redid my entire train, with only a few weeks. I also found a second dress there for the reception that she altered and turned into a mini dress. To top it off she went out of her way to make me a birdcage veil because I could not find one that I liked anywhere! She did all this for me in a matter of a few weeks. We went back for my moms wedding and found her the perfect dress and I found my dress too for a very reasonable price. Pamela is super helpful, very friendly and professional and very reasonably priced! I wish I had just started with Pamela from the beginning for my dress.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Megan G

I am a bit late at adding my review but I went to Pamela in September 2016 to alter a bridesmaid's dress for my sister's October wedding. I had purchased the dress in February 2016, when I was 40 pounds heavier and I was nervous about the massive alterations that needed to be... Read More made. From the beginning, Pamela eased my worries and I was confident in her knowledge and abilities. She was patient and attentive to my concerns and requests and never made me feel like I was asking for too much. Pamela did an incredible job taking the dress down four sizes!! To look at it you would never know the dress used to a size 18! Excellent, quality craftswomanship and caring customer service. Well worth it.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Celine N

I had a fantastic experience with this shop. Pamela is a talented seamstress and really listened to what I wanted, while also offering excellent, pertinent suggestions that I took. I found her to be down to earth and highly skilled. And, I loved both the shape of my dress -- no... Read More bra!! -- and the movement of the bustle on the dance floor. I found my dress in New Orleans, but after browsing her unique selection, I would recommend getting a dress at her shop!

Excellent Experience

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Elizabeth H

I wore my grandmother's vintage bridal gown for my wedding. Pamela expertly restored the lace, which had worn over time, using a solution she developed that would treat the fabric delicately while also being effective. She even found antique lace to replace areas of the dress... Read More that needed to be updated. Also, she understood what I was looking for and maintained the beauty of the original dress while also altering the skirt and bustle to flatter me. I didn't feel like I was wearing an old dress, but one that was handled by an expert seamstress. Pamela is an artist and working with her was a terrific experience. I loved the dress and my grandma was so thrilled to see it again -- a beautiful experience. I highly recommend Pamela's work. My sister also worked with her and had an equally positive experience.

Wedding Gown of My DREAMS!

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Elaine B

Pam is such a wonderful person and she really cares about her brides. She introduced me to a gown and designer I had never considered and I was excited beyond words. She went out of her way to accommodate my schedule and prepared my dress for the trip to my destination wedding... Read More at no additional charge. Very sweet lady and I recommend highly!

Go here!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Becca B

Found the most BEAUTIFUL dresses there. And the woman there measures you and hems if you need it. Her measurements are always spot on. Great place!

Easy and Elegant

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Hillary M

Love Pam! Great great experience. She was so incredibly helpful and fun to work with!

Awesome service, AMAZING product

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Erin P

Pamela + Sammantha (who isn't there anymore :() are awesome!! Pamela is an amazing "fitter" my dresses + my girls dresses fit amazingly. She was so helpful + accommodating. She also made me my own special surprise dress for my groom. As you may not know, not only does she... Read More sell gowns, but she crafts gowns, clothes, + regular dresses as well. She made me a custom camouflage dress, it was the highlight of the reception + I have received so many comments!!! Not to mention that my wedding gown was so reasonably priced + everything I ever wanted in a gown. I went other places, but the quality + feel of the other dresses just were not right. Thank you Pamela!!

Stressful

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Tiffany F

Pamela is very nice but a bit scattered. I loved my dress and it fit beautiful but the time leading up to the wedding she made me nervous by always being forgetful

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Kelli-Ann M

Pamela really went above and beyond. She was so flexible and really worked with us! I am so impressed and the quality was impeccable!

Dress alteration

Reviewed on 4/05/2012 Cassandra S

Although I did not purchase my dress there and Pamela is usually too busy to take in outside dresses for alterations, she was kind enough to fit mine in when it was a less busy time period. Pamela was very accommodating to finding times that worked for the both of us for... Read More fittings, even when I would freak out and was unsure if I had gained weight she came into her shop on a day off to allow me to try it on! She is a great person and makes wonderful dresses. My dress was purchased elsewhere and it was a size 14 and I needed a size 6. She was able to adjust it perfectly and basically remake my dress and not ruin any of the detail that went to the bottom of my dress! She did an outstanding job, and I recommend anyone to go there as she really knows what she is doing!

Canceled my fitting, left me hanging out to dry

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 jennifer d

Unless you like flirting with uncertainty, don't take your wedding gown for alterations at Pamela Moore. We had met, and made an appointment, and then she canceled on me at the last minute because she got a bigger job. What kind of reputable business person does this?... Read More She then fobbed me off on a lesser seamstress who told me during my fitting that she did not feel she was up to the task of hemming my dress. This meant I had to transport my dress back to NYC (I held my wedding in NH) to find someone who could do the job - and do it right. I found Pamela Moore Bridals to be completely unprofessional. She may think she's the only game in town, but that's not how you play.