Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

110 Merz Blvd., Akron, OH

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Kelly K

We used the Pam's Posies in Akron for our wedding flowers and they were beautiful! They did our wedding party flowers, center pieces and flowers on the cake. I worked with Nathan who is amazing! I had a lot of changes and he had no problem making them all fall into place! I... Read More wanted a vintage feel/look to all the flowers and they went above and beyond! We received many compliments about the centerpieces they did as well. Pam's Posies was a pleasure to work with and we will definitely use them in the future!

Bridal bouquets and chuppah

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Haleigh U

We were very happy with Pam's Posies. I used them for my wedding bouquet, bridal party flowers, and chuppah. Working with Nathan was very easy - I brought in pictures from pinterest of what I liked and he was able to recreate from the photos using in-season flowers (married... Read More in the middle of winter). The planning process was very easy and Nathan was flexible with my requests and budget. I stopped in two days before the wedding to give my final approval and had a few quick changes which they happily changed. Their customer service was really great! I was unsure if I wanted flowers at all in my wedding but I'm so glad I did - the flowers from Pam's Posies really enhanced the day and were beautiful in our photos. We will continue to use Pam's for all of our flower needs! Thank you Nathan and staff!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Angela P

Thanks Nathan and Pams Posies for everything!! Everything looked incredible! The church, cake, and reception hall looked amazing and my bouquets were stunning!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Jacqui F

We used Pam's Posies for our wedding flowers and were completely blown away. Just when we thought we couldn't find the right florist, Pam's Posies came to the rescue! They were so down to earth, very nice and accommodating from the moment that we met with them. We enjoyed the... Read More entire process and loved seeing their staff when they brought the flowers on our wedding day. They made us feel so special. The flowers were gorgeous- one of the main things that our guests raved about! We will use them for years to come and are so thankful that we found them! I would HIGHLY recommend Pam's Posies to all brides in the Northeast Ohio area- you will NOT be disappointed!

Very pleased with my experience using Pam's Posies.

Reviewed on 11/20/2014

Pam's Posies did a superb job on my wedding bouquet. The florist, Melinda, sat with me patiently she answered my questions and offered wonderful advice . Melinda didn't pressure me into buying anything even though I didn't place a large order. I was very pleased with the... Read More experience. My beautiful wedding bouquet was everything I had hoped for and more. .

Pams Posies are Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Allison O

I worked with Becky at Pam's Posies and she was very nice and helpful from beginning to end. She was not pushy and loved all of my ideas. The day before the wedding I picked up my Sunflowers because I was arranging them in the mason jars myself and Becky arranged 2 of the... Read More centerpieces for me to show me what they should look like! All of the flowers were beautiful and priced fair. My Bouquet was stunning better than anything I ever saw on Pinterest. Couldn't have asked for a better florist!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Barbara F

Flowers were not really one of my main concerns with the wedding but were a necessity. Pam's Posies made it really easy for me with the flowers as I told them the colors and look I wanted and they picked out the flowers that would look best. The arrangements for the church were... Read More absolutely beautiful and the bouquets photographed really well. The only thing I'm a little disappointed in is that my bouquet was wilted and falling apart the next day. I'm not sure if it was the type of flowers chosen but I wish it would have lasted a little longer since it was so pretty.

Gorgeous!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Rachel H

We used Pam's Posies for our wedding flowers and were completely blown away!!! We had looked into other florists and I'm so glad we went with them. Their prices were reasonable and they were so easy to work with. Pam's truly exceeded expectations - not only with the quality... Read More and creativity of the arrangements, but with their service and efforts. Melinda went above and beyond to get the flowers I wanted and everyone commented on how beautiful and unique the bouquets were. I would not hesitate to recommend them and will be using them again for any future needs!

flowers

Reviewed on 11/24/2012 Tammy G

quality is nice

Beautiful Flowers & Great Service!

Reviewed on 10/20/2012 abbey l

Pam's Posies does such a great job! They are all so talented and really pay attention to detail. They did flowers for my friends wedding in June 2011, and they were absolutly beautiful! So of course I had to have them! I has some ideas, but when I got to the church and saw all... Read More of my flowers, they exceeded my expectations and wishes. They were absolutly beautiful! Everyone we talked to at the florist was so nice and helpful, and they all knew what was going on. They did not have to pass me over to multiple people until I got what I eneded! They really take care of the customer! I would recommend them for anything!

simply pleased

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Ellen C

I was a very simple bride to work with... All i wanted for my bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets were hydrangeas. They did a great job, and they worked with me for a good price. The best thing about Pam's was that they whipped up two huge arrangements last minute right when I... Read More needed them. it was amazing!! my sister and my best friend used this vendor too, and the cost and quality is simply UNBEATABLE!!

A small wedding with big flowers!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Amanda S

I had a very intimate small wedding. We ordered 2 alter flowers, 8 small table arranegments, 1 boutonniere, and 2 wrist corsages. The flowers were beautiful...especially the alter flowers. We were apprehensive on it all because we did everything from 900 miles away. We were... Read More not disappointed. The only setback was that they delivered the boutonniere and corsages to the reception site rather than the church. So we had to have someone stop on their way to the wedding to pick some up at the grocery store. We never even heard back from them on the mix up or had a follow up on if we fixed the problem.

Beautiful Weding Flowers

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Maranda B

Winnie was such a dream to work with for my wedding. She not only created the most beautiful wedding bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding day, but was also so helpful setting things up and getting the men's flowers pinned on. I got so many compliments on my flowers. She... Read More made my vision so real.

absolutely beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 8/14/2011 Staci L

Winnie from Pam's Posies is the best! She met with me several times and provided us with the most beautiful wedding flowers! Our centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, pergola, everything were so amazing!! I could not have been happier! She took my vision and made it come to life!... Read More You would be missing out if you didn't work with her! So nice and sweet!! She even called me from out of town to make sure everything was still on track or if there were any changes! She truly is a gem!! Definitely recommend using Pam's Posies!!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 6/27/2011 Dina G

Very Professional and very easy to work with! I would recommend Pam's Posies to anyone!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 9/29/2010 Shannon M

Pam's Posies where outstanding, from start to finish. Whinny who is incharge of the weddings, I don't have enough nice things to say about her or the work she does. My flowers and center pieces wore on of the most important things to me. Words cant describe how beautiful they... Read More wore. The pricing also is very reasonable. My hats off to them and keep up the wonder work.