Panache Catering Company

Serving all of Northern Virginia

$ – Inexpensive

Serving all of Northern Virginia (540) 869-2090

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Catherine S

The food was good but everything else that's involved, bar, setup, professionalism, Lacks with this company! They were late to both the rehearsal dinner and reception dinner. They were supposed to be on set up for bar and champagne toast, many mistakes here, no champagne... Read More during toasts and cake cutting, did not put table cloth on bar, wanted to serve ice for drinks out of the cooler that the raw meet was in!!! The cooking crew were drinking and smoking in the tent while preparing dinner. These are just some of the leaking pieces to what had hoped to be a professional catering company.

Amazing food!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Heather S

In my opinion, having Panache cater our wedding, made the evening. Not only was the food amazing....just about every single guest made comments how delicious the food was.....but Tim, the owner was so easy to work with. We chose an Italian themed menu that included Italian... Read More meatballs, and he used my dad's recipe!! In addition to the great food, the presentation of all of the tables, the dressing of the cake table, and the food serving line really made the ambience of dinner time. I would recommend Panache to everyone that I know!!