Book Your Wedding with Paniolo Ranch

A BACKYARD IN BOERNE, TX

At the Paniolo Ranch in Boerne, Texas, weddings are larger than life. With the Texas Hill Country extending in every direction, a casual and relaxed wedding day awaits you. The unique and eclectic style of the Paniolo Ranch lends itself ideally to free-spirited couples who want nothing short of extraordinary for their country wedding. With both indoor and outdoor accommodations available for a capacity of up to 300 on the entire ranch, you have a wide array of event options as you plan your wedding.

Ceremony Site. The ceremony site at Paniolo Ranch takes your breath away with its ethereal beauty. A stone altar and stone pews create an outdoor sanctuary, from which you look out for miles to enjoy the rugged scenery. A stone fountain is also in place behind the pews.

Reception Hall. The country barn on the premises opens its doors wide to welcome your event. The upscale decor inside the barn lends itself easily to virtually any wedding style. You may also spill out from the barn onto a massive patio, which is surrounded by views of the grounds.

Weddings at the Paniolo Ranch are unforgettable. The events team understands that every couple is unique and so the team has created various packages to provide a variety of service levels.

The “I Did It May Way” package is designed to give you the venue of your dreams for 12 hours between noon and midnight on your wedding day. With the flexibility to hire your own vendors for catering, flowers, photography and more, you have use of all venue sites on the premises. You also have use of luxurious dressing rooms for both the bride and groom. The venue provides tables and chiavari chairs to seat up to 260 guests, as well as rectangular tables for the reception. Your event also includes use of the on-site catering kitchen, an ice machine, a projector and screen, gas fire bowls, exciting event lighting, surround sound and a PA system. On-site parking is provided for your guests and a manager is on duty throughout your event. You also receive a two-hour engagement photo session.

The “Sweetest Nuptials” package is a four-hour all-inclusive creation designed by the events team. This package includes the outdoor ceremony site for a morning or afternoon event. The venue provides you with an officiant for the ceremony, the bride’s bouquet, the groom’s boutonniere and use of the surround-sound system. After the ceremony, a cocktail reception follows that includes buffet tables covered with linens and floral arrangements. The team serves a champagne toast, non-alcoholic beverages, cheese and fruit platters, pastries and appetizers and the wedding cake. The base guest count for this package is 15, but you are able to add additional guests for an extra fee.

A special destination-style wedding package is also available. This package includes overnight accommodations for up to 26 guests in the separate guest houses located on the premises. The team assists you with your rehearsal and dinner for 35 on the first night in the main house. Guests receive a breakfast in their private houses and everyone enjoys swimming and hiking on the property the next day. Your wedding event with ceremony and reception proceeds with all tables, chairs, linens, tableware and centerpieces, as well as full set-up and teardown. The team serves a family brunch on the last day.

Customization and extraordinary service help make weddings at the Paniolo Ranch full of moments to cherish for a lifetime. As you dream about and plan your wedding day, the team invites you to share your special requests.

• Arrange to receive the services of a day-of coordinator on the day of your event
  • Visit the on-site spa for a massage, body wrap, facial or steam sauna

Texas Tradition with Aloha Spirit

Texas Hill Country destination wedding venue which offers an eclectic style of wedding design from the whimsical to the traditional and formal. We specialize in free spirited weddings and strive to make memories of a lifetime not only for the wedding couple, but their guests as well.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Garden, Hotel, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1510 FM 473, Boerne, TX (830) 324-6666

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Adriana S

Perfect Hill Country Wedding! My husband and I got married 10/29/2016. Being from the hill country we wanted something that reminded us of home and Paniolo Ranch was the perfect spot. The grounds are beautiful with lush flowers and greenery. Paniolo Ranch is a hidden gem. Guests... Read More were asking how did we find this place?!? and how much they loved the overlook and scenery. The grounds make for beautiful pictures with the waterfountain, the fire bowls, the lights... everything was perfect. The Bridal & Groom suite were great to get ready in. The Bridal suite is decorated so nice and really treat to get primped and ready in. Lots of room and really beautiful views also. Everything was taken care of by the wonderful staff. Judy and her team were so kind and helpful during our wedding journey and it such a memorable experience for us. Paniolo Ranch is perfect for ceremony and reception. We loved our experience! Thank you Judy and all at Paniolo Ranch for making our wedding the BEST DAY EVER!

2016-12-28T11:20:21 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure to get to serve you for your big day. Thank you for your kind review. We hope to see both of you at our B&B for some Romantic couples spa days. Think of us when your anniversary rolls around....we will be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Ronnie P

Paniolo Ranch is by far the best place to get married in the state of Texas. Judy, Kathy and the rest of the staff were so accommodating with everything! My fiancé called a few months back with interests in getting married at the ranch. They were so informative about everything... Read More that was offered in the package. We decided this would be the perfect place for us to get married because we were looking for something small and intimate for just the two of us. Leading up to the big day, I really appreciated the fact that they followed up with us to ensure that everything was still on schedule and so that everything would flow as smoothly as possible. So, the big day arrived and the morning started off with some unexpected problems. Kathy called to ensure everything was still on schedule. I explained to her that we were running a little behind schedule and wouldn't make it by the time we agreed on. They were so understanding and adjusted accordingly. I would totally recommend this beautiful ranch to anyone looking to have someone take care of the stressors of getting married. My fiancé and I literally showed up and got married. Everything else was taken care of by the outstanding staff and Paniolo Ranch.

2016-12-28T11:15:40 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure to serve you. Thank you for your kind review. We really enjoyed you allowing us to be a small part of your big day. We hope to see you at our B&B for your anniversaries and get away weekends.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Therese C

My husband and I were married at Paniolo Ranch the first week of June 2016. We did the Bells and Banquets package deal which included everything but my dress, his tux, the D.J. and our photographer. They did the flowers, the bouquets, set up, clean up, EVERYTHING. We also... Read More added the Aloha package, which included accommodations for our family and wedding party. It was the most amazing weekend. Judy and her team made every effort to make sure everything was done to out liking. As part of the Aloha package, she included our rehearsal dinner which was fabulous. The food, the atmosphere, and the staff were amazing. They took care of everything, we just showed up and enjoyed ourselves. It was five star all the way. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. The team at Paniolo did an amazing job making sure everything we asked for was done and done beautifully. Our package included flowers, appetizers during the cocktail hour, catering, all the linens, tableware and glassware, bartenders and wait staff. My husband and our families were able to enjoy ourselves and relax because Paniolo took care of everything. The lights, the scenery and the amazing staff made it a night to remember. Paniolo is an incredibly beautiful property. Our wedding photos are amazing. The grounds are very well kept and make for wonderful photos. For what you get and the quality of the venue and service it absolutely a great deal. I would highly recommend choosing them for your big day or event. Therese Mellgren

2016-09-01T14:28:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Therese!! We loved your wedding and all the amazing props you brought in from your company Stage Works. We look forward to seeing you for your anniversary. Have a blessed day!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Shelley E

My husband and I were married on June 24, 2017, at Paniolo Ranch and I am so thankful to the staff there for a wonderful experience. We booked all the rooms and turned our wedding union into a family reunion with a union weekend. The rooms were decorated beautifully and our... Read More families were very comfortable. Judy and her staff did a great job making us feel special and took very good care of our family. Special shout out to Kenny who not only was an amazing bartender but was a killer pyrotechnic genius. Our evening wedding under the stars included fire bowls, music, and even fireworks. Everything was perfect and we can't wait to return to Paniolo for our anniversary :) Thanks again to Judy, Kathy, Hunter, and Kenny for a wonderful wedding weekend!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Lisa D

Absolutely the best location for our Union/Reunion! My brother and sister-in-law have such a sweet story. Judy and her staff made the beginning of their next chapter in life extra special! True Texas Hospitality!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Shawna L

Wow! What an amazing venue! My sister got married yesterday at Paniolo Ranch. Judy and Kenny made everything so personal and it was an amazing day for my sister. We all stayed on site and spent the few days before the ceremony relaxing and visiting. I can't think of a single... Read More thing that could have been done differently to make my sister's wedding dreams come to life. Thank you Paniolo Ranch for making fantasy turn into reality!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Shawna L

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Brenna D

We are so happy that we decided to have our wedding here. The venue was perfect, the property was gorgeous, and the staff was amazing. The accommodations were second to none, and Judy took great care of us from the second we arrived until the moment we left. I would recommend... Read More Paniolo Ranch to any couple planning their wedding.

2017-06-04T07:29:20 Response from the vendor

We are also happy you decided to have your wedding at the Paniolo and thank you for your trust in us for your special day.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Laura O

I was so nervous up to the day of our wedding, but Judy and her staff reassured us all along the way that everything would be wonderful and encouraged us to relax and enjoy our time leading up to the big day. It became clear from the day of rehearsal that we truly had nothing to... Read More worry about. Judy took charge and made sure everything was as promised, and as it was supposed to be. Our package with Paniolo covered everything except the musicians, DJ, and photographer - and it couldn't have been more beautiful. The bouquets were perfect, the table settings and flowers were whimsical but refined, and no one left hungry. So many guests told us they had an amazing time. We stayed in some of the houses on the property and are missing the beautiful views already. We look forward to going back at a time when we can truly relax.

2017-06-02T08:07:09 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was a blessing to all of us here at the Paniolo to witness the love of family and friends for you both. May God bless your marriage for many years to come.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017

We were so glad we chose Paniolo Ranch for our big day! Judy and her staff exceeded our expectations. The Lover's Only package was perfect for us- the flowers, the dinner, the room, the massages were all wonderful. Being in the beautiful Texas Hill Country was breathtaking and... Read More Paniolo Ranch was the perfect place to exchange our vows and start our lives together! Our only regret was not being able to spend more time, but we look forward to going back soon. Thank you Judy and Paniolo Ranch for helping us have the perfect start to our forever! The Wassons

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Sarah J

My husband and I were married here on Sunday April 9th 2017. We did the Eat, Sleep, and be Married package. I am AMAZED. First off, the venue was absolutely beautiful. We live 4 hours away and my family came in from out of state, and my husbands from San Antonio, so... Read More planning was pretty stressful as it came out to be more of a 'destination wedding'. Judy and her team were more than helpful. I sent what I wanted and they made it happen--my GORGEOUS flowers, the centerpieces (which were slivers of wood cut from their very own ranch), our rooms, the bartender (hired through the ranch), our food (BBQ was perfect), the cake (also decorated and ordered through the ranch), just every single detail was more than I could have ever imagined. Judy really made us feel like we were more than just another wedding, we were welcomed into her home for breakfasts with our families, and they helped us be comfortable in every way they could. I really had a lot of expectations to feel like a princess on my wedding day, and it happened. Thank you so much to the team for making my dreams come true!

2017-04-14T16:25:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your raving compliments! We really enjoyed being a part of your wedding day, it was such a laid-back, fun-loving group. We hope to see you again for your anniversary!!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Brooke P

absolutely amazing!Had such a great time at this venue and they made sure everything for the wedding was perfect. We stayed a day or so after and the housing accommodations are also amazing! I would definitely recommend this venue

Reviewed on 3/12/2017

Great venue and atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

2017-03-16T05:49:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Shan G

We attended a wedding at Panilio Ranch. The venue was beautiful. We stayed on property. Our room was very nice and clean. I would definitely recommend this place and would like to take the family again

2017-03-16T05:51:36 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your nice comments and truly hope you will bring the family back for a stay.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Ashley F

I got married at Paniolo Ranch on 10/1/16. We fell in love with this venue after looking at tons of pictures online. We actually didn’t see the venue in person before booking it. (We saw it for the first time on our wedding day!) I had a lot of conversations with Judy (the... Read More venue owner) and had my MOH tour it, since she lives in TX. She loved it, so we booked it. Still…I had so many reservations and spent a lot of time worrying about this, since I was leaving so much in their hands. Luckily all of my worries were COMPLETELY unnecessary. I cannot recommend this venue enough. Of course, the venue itself is absolutely perfect. It’s breathtaking, serene, and has stunning views. The landscaping is impeccable. We went with a "modified" Aloha Package - the venue was kind enough to work with us since we had such a small group. As part of the package, they provided the reception dinner and a hosted breakfast the next morning. Both were delicious and the service was great. They even kindly accommodated some last minute dietary preferences. All of our guests stayed in the on-site rooms and they were all very happy with their accommodations. All of the rooms were luxurious and well maintained - a couple of the guesthouses even had hot tubs! The Paniolo staff constantly checked in and made sure to take care of our every need. Everyone that works there is awesome and SO on top of it - they thought of things I missed, pretty much took care of all of the decor (with only vague instructions from me), and kept us stress-free and on time the day of. Basically, it’s the staff that really makes this place as wonderful as it is. A HUGE thank you to Judy and C'Ne...you helped to make our wedding day perfect in every way.

2017-01-17T17:22:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review. You have made our work a labor of love. We are so happy that your day was special and that you were happy with the Paniolo and staff. We wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Hailey G

I am so happy we choose this Venue. The views were absolutely breathe taking, the staff was accomationg and understanding, and I was able to safe money by picking my own caterer, Dj, and other vendors. All my guest had a wonderful time and complemented me on the venue. My guest... Read More also loved the photo booth and probs the ranch provided for a rental fee! My day was truly amazing and this venue and their staff helped make it wonderful!

2016-12-21T07:01:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. It is the best gift we could possibly hope for. Making our Bridal couples and their guests happy is reward enough for us. We hope to see you on your first... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Katie N

My husband and I got married at Paniolo Ranch on 10/08/16 and it was absolutely amazing! The venue itself is one of a kind, with all of the elements of an elegant, outdoor, hill country wedding incorporated. The staff was extremely helpful and super flexible with us! We also had... Read More our wedding party and some of our family stay out at the venue in the B&B's. They we're all impressed by houses and happy to be staying at the venue. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a relaxed and beautiful area to be married at. Thanks again to Judy and her team! -Katie S

2017-01-11T13:04:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review, we look forward to seeing you again, hopefully sometime soon!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 LAURA M

My son married his best friend here this weekend. EVERYTHING was perfect. The owner and her staff were amazing. The property is beautiful. The food was delicious. I would highly recommend this place for a big event or a quiet weekend alone with someone special. Thank you so much... Read More for making this important event so awesome.

2017-01-11T13:05:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 LAURA M

2017-01-11T13:05:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Alyson P

I just got married at Paniolo Ranch 10/22/16 and wanted to make sure to write this review while it was still fresh in my mind!! I may be partial, but I truly believe Paniolo is the prettiest venue in the Hill Country. Judy and C’ne came through and helped create the most... Read More memorable and beautiful ceremony for my husband, family, friends and I. There was no shortage of compliments from everyone who attended. I also appreciated the helping hands from Judy’s family and enjoyed working with everyone on the wedding reception! Thank you Paniolo for making our wedding absolutely perfect!! – Newly Williams

2016-11-03T11:42:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Elizabeth G

My wedding was held at the Paniolo Ranch at the end of this summer and it was amazing! The property is set in the heart of the beautiful hill country with spectacular views. The gardens and grounds are perfectly maintained and very gorgeous. We had an evening outdoor service... Read More during sunset with our family and guests witnessing this special moment while sitting on the rock pews overlooking the expansive hill country views. Then cocktail hour began on the very spacious rock patio and gardens during the moon rise, which lit up the night sky and reflected over the lake. The dinner and reception were held at the indoor venue with the large open doors opened to the night breeze set up on the hill with again, perfect views and in the distance down the hill, large oak trees were lit up with lights. It was magical.... The décor inside the venue was also spectacular with lights shining down on the centerpiece of each table. There is a stage for the live band and the sound and acoustics were amazing! The bridal suite and bedroom was very spacious and again, designed with perfection and five star class! The owners and staff of Paniolo Ranch were very accommodating, professional, gracious, and did everything possible to make this event so special for us. Kudos to Paniolo Ranch! Thank you for making our wedding day so perfect... I highly recommend this wedding venue.....

2016-11-03T11:41:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Dolores F

Wonderful settong. Abundant amenities. Phenomenal food. Judy and C'ne work hard to provde you the best experienc.

2016-10-06T12:09:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Sara F

Very beautiful area, houses, and friendly people. It was very peaceful and the people here helped the wedding go off smoothly.

2016-10-06T12:09:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for writing a review!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Caroline F

We attended a getaway weekend wedding here and it was superb. The cabins were great, some with full kitchens that we used to prepare our own meals for a full group. The wedding facilities are very pretty and there are different options for the size of your service. Over all... Read More beautiful spot that's at least 30 minutes from anything so it's peaceful too.

2016-10-06T12:12:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We really enjoyed being a part of your event and visiting with everyone in your group.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Addie E

We eloped here over the weekend and it was wonderful! I highly recommend this location for weddings and quiet, relaxing getaways. We can't wait to come back! Addie and Jason Simmons

2016-09-30T16:21:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your wedding day. We look forward to seeing you for your anniversary!