Custom Wedding Invitations and Stationery

At Paper & Posh, winner of Best of Weddings 2015 and 2016, our goal is to create the perfect wedding invitation; an expression of both you as a couple and your wedding day. Contact us for a complimentary consultation at our design studio. We would love to hear from you!

Custom Invitations, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

318 West Baltimore Avenue, Media, PA (610) 952-7524

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Lee Anne H

Through this whole wedding planning process, I can easily say that hiring Lindsay at Paper & Posh was the best decision we made!!! My mom joined me for a consultation meeting and we left feeling extremely positive because we knew we were in great hands! Lindsay was so patient... Read More and enthusiastic as we looked through samples in her fabulous work studio! With a destination wedding we wanted to keep our invitations formal, but also "fun". Lindsay was easy to talk with, she really listened to what I liked and didn't like. Her creativity and attention to detail showed beautifully in our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations - they were truly perfect, so much more than I could have hoped for! Lindsay is a true professional with her communication and organizational skills, always keeping me in the loop with ordering and shipping dates. She went above and beyond finding the most lovely pineapple envelope liner, and even helping me brainstorm other wedding details! Lindsay's advice about hand cancelling (I didn't even know what was a thing!!) and her recommendation for a wonderful calligrapher really helped pull it all together. You can tell that Lindsay has a passion and love for her job. I would highly recommend Paper & Posh to anyone, for ANY stationary needs!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Katelyn B

I stumbled upon a photo of a wedding invitation and I knew it was the one for me! Long story short, I was able to find Lindsay and although I live in a completely different state she went above and beyond to coordinate the wedding invitations of my dreams! They are so beautiful... Read More and such good quality. I will never get over how stunning the letterpress looks on my invitations. Lindsay was timely and always responded to my many emails and questions within that same day. We spoke on the phone many times and she walked me through every aspect of the wedding invitation process like a pro. I highly recommend Lindsay to anyone who is looking for beautiful & elegant wedding invitations and someone who truly knows what she is doing! I will definitely be using Lindsay in the future for any invitations I may need and I will recommend her to any of my friends! Thank you so much Lindsay!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kristen R

Since our wedding was not local and all my other vendors for the day of were also not local, I knew that I wanted to find someone closer to home for our invitations and paper goods. I found Lindsay and Paper & Posh through social media and never looked back. She was such a... Read More blessing during this process in more ways than one. She helped walk me through the process of picking out the perfect invite and accessories while staying true to our vision. She was friendly, understanding and helpful after I was laid off suddenly and had to make adjustments to our budget. She helped us create a gorgeous seating chart for our reception as well as fun and lovely day of stationary that I am obsessed with. Look no further, she is the real deal for all things wedding stationary! Thank you again Lindsay for EVERYTHING!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Katie H

Something to be said about being able to see and feel real invitations and talk to someone in person as you are making this decision. Lindsay does amazing work! I had an idea of the look I was going for but was not really sure which direction to go. I wanted to take a risk... Read More and Lindsay had the experience and knowledge to guide me in the right direction. Choosing invitations online by myself could have been a huge nightmare. I never would have had the guts to go with what I picked. Very happy with the result and sad that this part of planning is over. It was fun! Thank you Lindsay!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Julie M

Lindsay was so wonderful to work with! She took so much time with us and helped us to design our perfect invitations. When the vendor who offered the design we selected went out of business right before our order was submitted, Lindsay worked with another vendor to have them... Read More customize one of their designs to be as similar as possible to the ones we had originally selected. I was a little nervous, but the invitations we received were even more beautiful than the original ones. Our wedding was over a month ago and people are still commenting on how gorgeous our invitations were. Thank you, Lindsay!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Sophie S

Lindsay did an awesome job with our invitations! I had a general idea of what we wanted and she helped us bring it to life in a beautiful, customized way. She also hooked us up with an amazing calligrapher. It was great to work with Lindsay as opposed to taking our chances... Read More with options on line - she was so knowledgeable and friendly and helped us create the exact look we had in mind. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Lindsey L

Lindsay at Paper & Posh is absolutely AMAZING! I met with numerous invitation designers when trying to choose our wedding invitation but as soon as I met with Lindsay I know I didn't have to look any further. She had so many beautiful samples to show me and immediately... Read More understood what I was looking for when I described the theme of our wedding. Lindsay was always quick to respond to my questions and very accommodating with all of my requests. We even had a last minute change to one of the fonts on the envelopes and she spent over an hour on the phone (while on her vacation) to help us get it sorted out with the design team. She definitely went above and beyond to help us design the perfect invitations and the quality of the final product was unbelievable, we still have guests asking us where we got our invitation suites from! Love, Lindsey and Scott (8/26/17 wedding)

2017-09-12T11:03:38 Response from the vendor

Awe Linds!!! What a sweet review!!! I loved working with you too!!!! Send me pics of the wedding!!! xoxoxo

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Meghan K

I LOVED my wedding invitations!! They were so elegant and classy. Lindsay answered all of my questions and was so easy to work with. I hope to be able to use her for other events in the future!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Ariel V

I can't say enough great things about Lindsay! She is so responsive and helpful throughout the entire process - even after we were technically done working together. She made the invitation process such an enjoyable experience and delivered the most beautiful invitation suite... Read More I've ever seen. My favorite part of wedding planning thus far thanks to Lindsay!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Michele G

I absolutely love my invitations!!! After visiting different vendors I began to think I was going to have to settle for invitations I really was not in love with, then I met Lindsay and Paper & Posh. Her selection of invitations is plentiful however my favorite part of her... Read More studio is the array of samples she keeps on her wall! As soon as I walked in I fell in love with the invitation I chose, it was love at first sight! Lindsay is great to work with, easygoing and helpful!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Sarah T

Lindsay is absolutely amazing, she helped me with so many details throughout our wedding planning. I ordered our invitations, ceremony programs, our hashtag sign and our thank you tags . I wish I would have ordered our save the dates too because everything was so beautiful. She... Read More is truly so talented and creative in everything she does!! I strongly recommend going to her for all your wedding stationery! She will help you from start to finish!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Julie G

Lindsay did an amazing job on our wedding fan programs! She made suggestions and was very patient with all of our changes. We could not be happier with the end result, they turned out PERFECT!!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Kate H

I cannot say enough good things about Lindsay! When I first went in to meet with her to do my Save the Dates I found the process overwhelming. Somehow Lindsay was able to zero in on exactly what I envisioned for my Save the Dates and my wedding invitations! They are absolutely... Read More stunning! I mailed out my wedding invitations a couple weeks ago and I have gotten so many compliments about how beautiful and elegant they are! Lindsay was an absolute dream to work with. She was friendly, professional and always so responsive. I would recommend Paper and Posh to anyone because I had such a great experience!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Christine R

Where do I even begin! Lindsay was the absolute best to work with! From her friendly demeanor, to her unbelievable creations, she was a true professional! She not only helped create the most beautiful invitations for our wedding, but she also designed our name cards, and... Read More ceremony programs. All three received endless compliments and were more than I could have ever imagined! She worked endlessly to make sure everything was perfect and everything arrived when expected! Thank you again Lindsay for helping bring our wedding dreams to life!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Nina B

Lindsay from Paper&Posh is fantastic! My daughter and her fiancé had a vision for their wedding invitations and Lindsay really made their dream come true. They turned out even more beautiful than we could have imagined. And she went above and beyond trying to find a calligrapher... Read More -Caitlin Jane- who would get the exact ink color that would further enhance the entire suite. Lindsay is a true professional with a great eye for every little detail. I would highly recommend Paper&Posh. Lindsay was a delight to work with!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Janice H

I’m so lucky that I found Lindsay! I knew from our first call that she was the one I needed to work with for my wedding invitations! I had somewhat of an idea of what I wanted but Lindsay really listened to what I liked and didn’t like in an invitation and helped to guide me... Read More through all the different options which can be overwhelming! She has such a great eye for design and I truly appreciated her ideas of what tweaks to make to come up with the perfect invitation! I could not be happier with the end product as the invitations are beyond what I imagined! Lindsay is so patient, down to earth, and really listens to your vision. Lindsay truly cares about her clients and has even helped me with some ideas for my wedding … she has gone above and beyond my expectations! Again, I am so lucky to have found her!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Ingrid S

I cannot speak highly enough about Paper & Posh. Not only is Lindsay so helpful, professional and pleasant to work with, her paper goods are gorgeous! Not many people do engraving as there are other printing processes available but I have always known that I wanted very classic,... Read More Crane cardstock with black engraving for my wedding invitations. Lindsay was able to create beautiful invitations for us which we received so many compliments for. Lindsay was also able to refer us to a great calligrapher for our inner and outer envelopes. Lindsay also provided us with our cocktail napkins, welcome bag itinerary as well as church programs. Lindsay was able to incorporate my husband's family crest into our reception paper goods which was such a hit with all of the guests! I can't say enough great things about our experience with Paper & Posh and highly recommend Lindsay and her services!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lisa W

Where do I begin to review an incredible company (Paper & Posh) & its incredible owner (Lindsay)?! From day one, Lindsay was a huge asset to my wedding planning! From our save the dates to invitations to napkins, ceremony programs, drink signage, hashtag signage, table cards,... Read More table numbers, donation cards, etc, EVERYTHING was perfection! She is so incredibly knowledgeable, creative, talented, and professional. But, even more importantly, she cares tremendously about her clients & will go above and beyond to exceed expectations. And she sure exceeded our expectations! Her company is a gem & I am so glad to have found her & will continue to work with her in the future for all of our special occasions! I cannot recommend her more highly!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Tracy M

Special thanks to Lindsay for all of her hard work in making my wedding invitations perfect! Lindsay was very professional and patient while my mom and I looked through hundreds of samples, on two separate appointments before reaching a decision. Each invitation was better... Read More than the next and Lindsay helped to guide us to what I had envisioned while staying within our budget. You went above and beyond for us and I couldn't be happier with the final product!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Anita D

I met Lindsay months ago when My mom and myself needed her help for wedding invitations. She set up a few examples and with no question we knew she was the best. Everyone complimented and spoke highly of the beautiful invitations, as well as the bridal shower invitations,... Read More matching bridal shower thank you's, church pamphlets for wedding ceremony and finally now working on wedding thank you cards. Not being the best wedding planner, Lindsay went above and beyond with her help, patience, motivation, and time with me. We love you Lindsay, you really are the best!!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Angel J

What a wonderful experience we had with Lindsay owner of Paper & Posh. My daughter kinda of knew what she wanted and working with Lindsay she made that happen the invitations were gorgeous. Not only did Lindsay work with us with invitations but five weeks before the wedding... Read More our venue shut down. Lindsay was on the phone for days trying to find a place for us and she did and the place was amazing. Lindsay then had to get new invitations out in time to let our guests know of our new venue she not only got the invitations done in time but she mailed them for us too. Lindsay went beyond the call of duty and I really don't know what we would of done without her, she was AMAZING! All Our Best - Joyce/Zurawski Wedding💕

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Kimberly H

Lindsay was great! Highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Lori E

Contacted Lindsay after a wedding disaster....my evenlopes where not what I ordered and the store couldn't fix them in time(I only had 2 weeks to get them out)! I did a Google search contacting about 10 different local people hoping someone could help me, and of the two that... Read More contacted me back, Lindsay was the only one to take on the challenge. Not only did she get me new, matching, better quality envelopes, she did it while on VACATION!! She bent over backwards to help me and I couldn't ask for more prompt, quality service! Would highly recommend Paper and Posh for any stationary needs.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Rachel M

We couldn't be more pleased with the custom invitation that Lindsay helped to implement from vision to reality. My daughter was an event planner and had a specific idea of the invitation that she wanted. Thanks to Paper & Posh for making her vision come to life! Many Thanks!... Read More Kelly (Mother of The Bride)

2016-07-26T17:52:59 Response from the vendor

Hi Kelly! Thank you so much for the kind review. I LOVED designing Kelly's invitation. The specialty pebble paper is such a show stopper:) And thanks for sending the pictures they are on facebook:) Lindsay

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Suzanne F

Found Lindsay quite by accident and what an awesome find. A true professional with great attention to detail and very prompt service. I couldn't be happier with the quality of the items she produced for my daughter's wedding. She deserves 10 stars!!!!

2016-07-26T09:14:17 Response from the vendor

Sue it was so wonderful to work with you! Thank you for the pictures, a perfect day! I can't wait to work with you again!

Lindsay Liebman

Hi! My name is Lindsay Liebman and I am the owner and creative director of Paper & Posh. I have been designing custom wedding invitations since 2011. In 2013 I left my job to pursue my dream of opening an invitation design studio. Since then, Paper & Posh has partnered with over 30 wedding invitation manufacturers, amassed dozens of five star reviews,, and won several awards including The Knot Best of Weddings 2015 and 2016. I have a passion for creativity, luscious papers and etiquette. I look forward to sharing those passions with you to create your perfect invitation