Custom Wedding Invitations and Stationery

At Paper & Posh, winner of Best of Weddings 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 (and also a member of The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame), our goal is to create the perfect wedding invitation; an expression of both you as a couple and your wedding day. Contact us for a complimentary consultation at our design studio. We would love to hear from you!

Custom Invitations, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

318 West Baltimore Avenue, Media, PA (610) 952-7524

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 mariellen S

Lindsay is AMAZING! Our Save the dates, invitations, thank-you's, and every other detail for the wedding were perfect. Everything was even better than I could have imagined. Lindsay is so committed to making everything just the way you want it for your wedding that she takes... Read More away some of the stress from the bride. She is so personable and easy to work with. The best part about working with with Lindsay is how much she loves her job and it shows.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Taylor R

Lindsay did an amazing job with our wedding invitations! We went to her without really knowing what we were looking for. She asked us a few questions about the feel of our wedding and was able to put together an invitation that was perfect for us. She also designed matching... Read More thank you notes, escort cards and place cards. She was able to print the escort cards and place cards so quickly since we had a limited amount of time between getting the rsvps and the actual wedding. Lindsay answered all of my questions so promptly even on Sunday nights. Our invitations were perfect and we would definitely recommend Paper and Posh.

2017-11-19T09:12:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you Taylor! It was so nice working with you as well. I loved the final product. It was so perfect for the event space. Definitely send photos of the day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kate M

Lindsay was fantastic to work with on my wedding invitations! I work in the wedding industry and through recommendations from fellow colleagues and brides who have worked with her I knew I would be in good hands. Lindsay worked with me to create a classic invitation design that... Read More fit my style. The final result was better than I even pictured during my consultation. Lindsay was so helpful and made the process stress-free and more importantly FUN! I continue to recommend Lindsay to future brides and grooms.

2017-11-01T19:30:25 Response from the vendor

Kate thank you for such an amazing review! Working with you was so wonderful, your invitation was absolutely gorgeous, and I am so excited to see photos of your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jeanne C

I'm so happy I picked Paper & Posh for my invitations. I shopped around and received multiple quotes however I decided to go with Lindsay due to her quality of product, professionalism and how she accommodated my budget and vision of my invitations in the time period I wanted my... Read More invitations to go out. Throughout the whole process she was accommodating and so helpful. She even recommended me to an amazing calligrapher who was also fabulous! Highly recommend Paper & Posh!!!!

2017-11-01T19:31:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jeanne! Your invitation was stunning, your watercolor liner is on display in my studio because it turned out so beautiful! Thank you and looking forward to working on your day of items with you!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Gina H

Lindsay is absolutely amazing! We received so many compliments on my daughter's wedding invitations! Her attention to detail was exceptional and her ideas were so creative and helpful! It was a pleasure working with her and I appreciate the time she spent with us creating the... Read More perfect invitations!

2017-11-01T19:33:17 Response from the vendor

Gina thank you for the review...you know I LOVED those invitations, and all that glitter, and if I were getting married again I would do the same thing!! Can't wait to work on the signage and place cards with you and Megan!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Megan H

Lindsay was so wonderful to work with! We had some basic ideas of what we wanted for our invitations, and Lindsay was able to bring those ideas to life. We got so many compliments on our invitations, with many people saying it was the most beautiful invitation they have ever... Read More seen. Lindsay was very meticulous and made sure that everything was absolutely perfect. We were so happy with our invitations that we went back to Lindsay for table numbers, place cards, and help with creating signs for the big day. We were so happy that Lindsay was able to create such beautiful personal touches for our wedding day. We can't thank her enough for all of her hard work!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kristina N

I can not even start to explain how amazing Lindsay is. She has been so wonderful to work with and our invitations are exactly what my fiancé and myself envisioned and everything she has done for our wedding has been truly amazing !! I’m so happy I found her !

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 erin k

From the first correspondence I had with Lindsay, I knew we were in good hands! Within a minutes of our first meeting to discuss invitations, she immediately knew my style and the invitations turned out perfect! My situation may have not turned out as planned as we called our... Read More wedding off two months before wedding date and after the invitations went out. When Lindsay heard this, she immediately reached out and offered such great support and advice, she treated me like family and I will be forever grateful. I highly recommend Lindsay, she truly cares about her clients :)

2017-10-23T13:41:25 Response from the vendor

Erin, you were a pleasure to work with from day one. Not only that, you navigated some pretty rough waters with strength and poise, and for that I am in awe! I am the one who is grateful for having had you as a client:)... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kristen R

Since our wedding was not local and all my other vendors for the day of were also not local, I knew that I wanted to find someone closer to home for our invitations and paper goods. I found Lindsay and Paper & Posh through social media and never looked back. She was such a... Read More blessing during this process in more ways than one. She helped walk me through the process of picking out the perfect invite and accessories while staying true to our vision. She was friendly, understanding and helpful after I was laid off suddenly and had to make adjustments to our budget. She helped us create a gorgeous seating chart for our reception as well as fun and lovely day of stationary that I am obsessed with. Look no further, she is the real deal for all things wedding stationary! Thank you again Lindsay for EVERYTHING!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Katie H

Something to be said about being able to see and feel real invitations and talk to someone in person as you are making this decision. Lindsay does amazing work! I had an idea of the look I was going for but was not really sure which direction to go. I wanted to take a risk... Read More and Lindsay had the experience and knowledge to guide me in the right direction. Choosing invitations online by myself could have been a huge nightmare. I never would have had the guts to go with what I picked. Very happy with the result and sad that this part of planning is over. It was fun! Thank you Lindsay!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Julie M

Lindsay was so wonderful to work with! She took so much time with us and helped us to design our perfect invitations. When the vendor who offered the design we selected went out of business right before our order was submitted, Lindsay worked with another vendor to have them... Read More customize one of their designs to be as similar as possible to the ones we had originally selected. I was a little nervous, but the invitations we received were even more beautiful than the original ones. Our wedding was over a month ago and people are still commenting on how gorgeous our invitations were. Thank you, Lindsay!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Sophie S

Lindsay did an awesome job with our invitations! I had a general idea of what we wanted and she helped us bring it to life in a beautiful, customized way. She also hooked us up with an amazing calligrapher. It was great to work with Lindsay as opposed to taking our chances... Read More with options on line - she was so knowledgeable and friendly and helped us create the exact look we had in mind. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Lindsey L

Lindsay at Paper & Posh is absolutely AMAZING! I met with numerous invitation designers when trying to choose our wedding invitation but as soon as I met with Lindsay I know I didn't have to look any further. She had so many beautiful samples to show me and immediately... Read More understood what I was looking for when I described the theme of our wedding. Lindsay was always quick to respond to my questions and very accommodating with all of my requests. We even had a last minute change to one of the fonts on the envelopes and she spent over an hour on the phone (while on her vacation) to help us get it sorted out with the design team. She definitely went above and beyond to help us design the perfect invitations and the quality of the final product was unbelievable, we still have guests asking us where we got our invitation suites from! Love, Lindsey and Scott (8/26/17 wedding)

2017-09-12T11:03:38 Response from the vendor

Awe Linds!!! What a sweet review!!! I loved working with you too!!!! Send me pics of the wedding!!! xoxoxo

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Meghan K

I LOVED my wedding invitations!! They were so elegant and classy. Lindsay answered all of my questions and was so easy to work with. I hope to be able to use her for other events in the future!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Ariel V

I can't say enough great things about Lindsay! She is so responsive and helpful throughout the entire process - even after we were technically done working together. She made the invitation process such an enjoyable experience and delivered the most beautiful invitation suite... Read More I've ever seen. My favorite part of wedding planning thus far thanks to Lindsay!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Lee Anne H

Through this whole wedding planning process, I can easily say that hiring Lindsay at Paper & Posh was the best decision we made!!! My mom joined me for a consultation meeting and we left feeling extremely positive because we knew we were in great hands! Lindsay was so patient... Read More and enthusiastic as we looked through samples in her fabulous work studio! With a destination wedding we wanted to keep our invitations formal, but also "fun". Lindsay was easy to talk with, she really listened to what I liked and didn't like. Her creativity and attention to detail showed beautifully in our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations - they were truly perfect, so much more than I could have hoped for! Lindsay is a true professional with her communication and organizational skills, always keeping me in the loop with ordering and shipping dates. She went above and beyond finding the most lovely pineapple envelope liner, and even helping me brainstorm other wedding details! Lindsay's advice about hand cancelling (I didn't even know what was a thing!!) and her recommendation for a wonderful calligrapher really helped pull it all together. You can tell that Lindsay has a passion and love for her job. I would highly recommend Paper & Posh to anyone, for ANY stationary needs!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Michele G

I absolutely love my invitations!!! After visiting different vendors I began to think I was going to have to settle for invitations I really was not in love with, then I met Lindsay and Paper & Posh. Her selection of invitations is plentiful however my favorite part of her... Read More studio is the array of samples she keeps on her wall! As soon as I walked in I fell in love with the invitation I chose, it was love at first sight! Lindsay is great to work with, easygoing and helpful!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Sarah T

Lindsay is absolutely amazing, she helped me with so many details throughout our wedding planning. I ordered our invitations, ceremony programs, our hashtag sign and our thank you tags . I wish I would have ordered our save the dates too because everything was so beautiful. She... Read More is truly so talented and creative in everything she does!! I strongly recommend going to her for all your wedding stationery! She will help you from start to finish!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Katelyn B

I stumbled upon a photo of a wedding invitation and I knew it was the one for me! Long story short, I was able to find Lindsay and although I live in a completely different state she went above and beyond to coordinate the wedding invitations of my dreams! They are so beautiful... Read More and such good quality. I will never get over how stunning the letterpress looks on my invitations. Lindsay was timely and always responded to my many emails and questions within that same day. We spoke on the phone many times and she walked me through every aspect of the wedding invitation process like a pro. I highly recommend Lindsay to anyone who is looking for beautiful & elegant wedding invitations and someone who truly knows what she is doing! I will definitely be using Lindsay in the future for any invitations I may need and I will recommend her to any of my friends! Thank you so much Lindsay!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Julie G

Lindsay did an amazing job on our wedding fan programs! She made suggestions and was very patient with all of our changes. We could not be happier with the end result, they turned out PERFECT!!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Kate H

I cannot say enough good things about Lindsay! When I first went in to meet with her to do my Save the Dates I found the process overwhelming. Somehow Lindsay was able to zero in on exactly what I envisioned for my Save the Dates and my wedding invitations! They are absolutely... Read More stunning! I mailed out my wedding invitations a couple weeks ago and I have gotten so many compliments about how beautiful and elegant they are! Lindsay was an absolute dream to work with. She was friendly, professional and always so responsive. I would recommend Paper and Posh to anyone because I had such a great experience!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Christine R

Where do I even begin! Lindsay was the absolute best to work with! From her friendly demeanor, to her unbelievable creations, she was a true professional! She not only helped create the most beautiful invitations for our wedding, but she also designed our name cards, and... Read More ceremony programs. All three received endless compliments and were more than I could have ever imagined! She worked endlessly to make sure everything was perfect and everything arrived when expected! Thank you again Lindsay for helping bring our wedding dreams to life!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Nina B

Lindsay from Paper&Posh is fantastic! My daughter and her fiancé had a vision for their wedding invitations and Lindsay really made their dream come true. They turned out even more beautiful than we could have imagined. And she went above and beyond trying to find a calligrapher... Read More -Caitlin Jane- who would get the exact ink color that would further enhance the entire suite. Lindsay is a true professional with a great eye for every little detail. I would highly recommend Paper&Posh. Lindsay was a delight to work with!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Janice H

I’m so lucky that I found Lindsay! I knew from our first call that she was the one I needed to work with for my wedding invitations! I had somewhat of an idea of what I wanted but Lindsay really listened to what I liked and didn’t like in an invitation and helped to guide me... Read More through all the different options which can be overwhelming! She has such a great eye for design and I truly appreciated her ideas of what tweaks to make to come up with the perfect invitation! I could not be happier with the end product as the invitations are beyond what I imagined! Lindsay is so patient, down to earth, and really listens to your vision. Lindsay truly cares about her clients and has even helped me with some ideas for my wedding … she has gone above and beyond my expectations! Again, I am so lucky to have found her!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Ingrid S

I cannot speak highly enough about Paper & Posh. Not only is Lindsay so helpful, professional and pleasant to work with, her paper goods are gorgeous! Not many people do engraving as there are other printing processes available but I have always known that I wanted very classic,... Read More Crane cardstock with black engraving for my wedding invitations. Lindsay was able to create beautiful invitations for us which we received so many compliments for. Lindsay was also able to refer us to a great calligrapher for our inner and outer envelopes. Lindsay also provided us with our cocktail napkins, welcome bag itinerary as well as church programs. Lindsay was able to incorporate my husband's family crest into our reception paper goods which was such a hit with all of the guests! I can't say enough great things about our experience with Paper & Posh and highly recommend Lindsay and her services!

Lindsay Liebman

My name is Lindsay Liebman, owner of Paper & Posh. I have been designing custom wedding invitations since 2011. In 2013 I left my job as a Philly defense lawyer to pursue my dream of opening an invitation design studio. Since then, Paper & Posh has designed hundreds of wedding invitation suites for countless couples, amassed more than 100 five star reviews, and won several awards including The Knot Best of Weddings 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018! I have a passion for creativity, luscious papers, etiquette and design. I look forward to sharing that with you to create your perfect invitation!